SPFL and Covid ( Leagues 1 and 2 to restart )

Heres Rixxy

Jambof3tornado
Just now, scotty2442 said:

Tell the SPFL we are off to the court of arbitration for sport and get the interdict request put in as well. 

This. **** them.

• Replies 93.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Pasquale for King

• Ethan Hunt

• Beast Boy

So Scottish football is to remain a non competitive backwater, existing solely to benefit a disgusting terrorist supporting, cheating club. Glad that the members organisation of the SPFL is happy to **** it’s own as long as a certain club wins the league and the same cretins get a pay check.

I feel sick 

Edited by Rooster20

pettigrewsstylist
3 minutes ago, scotty2442 said:

Tell the SPFL we are off to the court of arbitration for sport and get the interdict request put in as well. 

No statement as yet leaves that possible !

We would never have been in this position if Craig Levein did the honourable thing and left after the cup final last year

NaturalOrder74

Karma will work it’s magic I’m sure, 

hearts have a steady flow of income that could easily hold if wave 2 hits hard, this season will be in tatters if even a few games have to be postponed never mind the fact crowds could be held back for a long time 

full thing feels dirty especially after seeing all the other teams around the world and their success stories in countries that have them the Chance to stay up 

1 minute ago, Steve_Jersey_HMFC said:

they have no self awareness. Doncaster with the “vindicated” pish whilst other leagues finish on the pitch and a number of teams show it’s possible to escape relegation. That statement is one of the smuggest I have ever read, unbelievable when you consider the context that as an executive they have positively shafted 3 member clubs In such a disproportionate manner

This has gone his way through every step from the media stabbing knives through our crest and calling our owner a squealing pig to avoiding the dirty  laundry being made public due to it being in arbitration, it is sickening! 

13 minutes ago, Mundaydog said:

Will we not just get a sh*tty standard parachute payment?

i want to know what happens if Partick or Stranraer suddenly announced they were going into administration....

That would be a real kick in the bollocks tbh

12 minutes ago, Shanks said:

Unfortunately Budge (and levein) have to take full responsibility for where we are.  You know Budge hasn’t done a great job when the only defence folk have of her is that she has benefactors :lol:.  Not much use when the cash is wasted on utter shite. 

Whatever happens now though we have to get right behind the club and FOH. 

Good job that’s not been the only defence of her then.

I now want the club to publicly state they will refuse tickets for any away match involving a team who shafted us. The idea of one or two going so that half a dozen stewards on minimum wage have to be employed is bonkers. These teams need to know now that they better not factor a visiting Hearts support into their financials.

Leveins Battalion
1 minute ago, Hairdryer said:

We would never have been in this position if Craig Levein did the honourable thing and left after the cup final last year

There is a whole pile of supporters who would agree but Ann Budge thinks he done a really good job.....

Lord Beni of Gorgie
29 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

The last thing I want is those *******s taking a liberty with us.

I want keep our Hampden spanking record against that horrible shower of reptiles. 

I simply wouldn't acknowledge it is even a thing 

williamgerrard

From now onwards we look out for ourselves starting with fill tynie stop going to away games except inverness and see when we return to top flight cut away allocation to bare min and none of this nicey nicey approach   

Harry Potter
33 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Seconded. We were chucked out, we didn't get relegated. Celtic were awarded the title, they didn't win it. 

:greatpost:

jack D and coke
39 minutes ago, Jamboelite said:

And the players who seem to have dodged most of the flack.

We should never have given them the gun to fire the bullet.

The players for that performance at St Mirren in March shouldn’t be forgotten also. 
I said at the time I hope we don’t go down as a result of that absolutely brutal show. So much at stake and played like a bunch of *****. 
I’m all for lashing out at everyone atm though. 

Rick Sanchez

I can understand some people after lockdown will want to attend away games. But I expect not one ****ing fan in Dens, not one.

I hope we get a statement from the club pretty soon - we need to know what the next steps are with this. Have we any further options open to us to take this further.

On another note - I hope that steps will taken to make Tynecastle a singularly unpleasant place for visiting officials from those clubs who have so publicly pissed on us. There should be no place in our directors box for these people and certainly no hospitality offered. Only a complimentary ticket for the away end where they can sit with their trashy fans.  I hope our directors decline any offer of hospitality that at their grounds. Treat these people with complete distain. It’s what they deserve.

3 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

I know you mean in person but we'll be playing a few away games on a Friday night on BBC Scotland.

Yes we will be high on BBC Scotland's list of games.

Another issue which hits the pockets of teams who lose out on hospitality & crowds by playing Friday evenings as opposed to Saturday at 3:00pm!! No doubt Mr Doncaster will be proud of this achievement!

No fee for participating teams apart from the limited sum paid by BBC Scotland which is added to the pot to be distributed to 42 teams.

gashauskis9
19 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

I don’t get how being expelled into a 27 game league instead of a 38 game season doesn’t impact us financially and doesn’t merit compensation 

And this is why imo we haven’t seen a statement yet.  We’ll be looking at other routes on this basis now, as opposed to our reinstatement.

If the SFA are going to hammer us, we may as well get our money’s worth.

Edinburghlad
12 minutes ago, jambopilms said:

Hopefully the shite who took us to the bottom will have clauses that kick in now. Contracts ripped up or half wages.

Erm no..... remember we have not been relegated, we have been expelled. 

stuck with this shite! I honestly don’t think we will get promoted with this squad

Rogue Daddy

Absolutely gutted. How does such a corrupt/incompetent organisation get away with this. Scottish Football is a sham. I feel sick!

1 minute ago, NaturalOrder74 said:

Karma will work it’s magic I’m sure, 

hearts have a steady flow of income that could easily hold if wave 2 hits hard, this season will be in tatters if even a few games have to be postponed never mind the fact crowds could be held back for a long time 

full thing feels dirty especially after seeing all the other teams around the world and their success stories in countries that have them the Chance to stay up 

Honestly. Folk hoping for a second wave to feck up a few football clubs ought to have a serious word. In case you forgot, the first wave killed around 5000 people. Personally that’s more than enough To me and I hope we’ve seen the back of it

26 minutes ago, Section Q said:

Compensation has nothing to do with their decision, it's about our estimated losses because of the consequences of their decision.

But if the panel have decided that they have done no wrong then their actions have been justified and there are no consequences. I would love it if you are right but just can't see it.

Just now, AndrewB said:

...while protecting others in relegation play-offs.

Still stunned that teams such as Cowdenbeath and Dundee in play-off slots didn't bat an eyelid that their chance of promotion gets snuffed out.

Cowdenbeath didn't want Kelty and Brora to get a free hit at them next season in a 14-10-10-10  structure.  However way at the start when potential restructure was being discussed they,  but en block with the other D3 clubs were happy for a proposal of permanent 14-14-14 restructure if need be which again would have protected them from Brora and Kelty immediately for season 20-21 and mitigated the risk from season 21-22 onwards.

We all know Dundee changed their minds on something or other promises.

1 minute ago, Rick Sanchez said:

I can understand some people after lockdown will want to attend away games. But I expect not one ****ing fan in Dens, not one.

No understanding, no tickets!!!!

I’d imagine the club are letting everyone have a blow out for a few hours then release a statement tea time-ish.  

27 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

Hopefully the players are as pissed off as the fans on here and can use that as motivation to utterly smash every team we play next season.

They should have been motivated before the season was halted.  Unfortunately the pathetic losers were not, and have contributed to this whole sorry saga, so hopefully most of them won’t be here.  

Malinga the Swinga

Decision while disappointing is not entirely unexpected.

The gloating from Doncaster and his buddies was expected if decision went the way he wanted.

The gloating and enjoyment from the usual posters is also entirely expected. Must be the first time for months they can relax and breathe easily.

1 minute ago, 1874robbo said:

That would be a real kick in the bollocks tbh

I bet those clubs (Raith for one) who haven’t announced season tickets yet suddenly have them on sale this week & those smug pri*cks from Ross Cty & Ayr are all over the tv/radio/press this week.

I’m also pretty sure that when the championship fixtures come out we get a vast portion of our home games to start with, when there is still a possibility of no crowds / limited crowds.

1 minute ago, JimmyCant said:

Honestly. Folk hoping for a second wave to feck up a few football clubs ought to have a serious word. In case you forgot, the first wave killed around 5000 people. Personally that’s more than enough To me and I hope we’ve seen the back of it

👍

1 minute ago, gashauskis9 said:

And this is why imo we haven’t seen a statement yet.  We’ll be looking at other routes on this basis now, as opposed to our reinstatement.

If the SFA are going to hammer us, we may as well get our money’s worth.

Hope so 👍🏻

So, Scotland and NI have a few players who will be barely off furlough by the time Nations League matches come along.  Good luck with those.

'mon the Israel.

No, don't think I can run to that.

underwaterwoodwelder
5 minutes ago, Hairdryer said:

Fekin This 

I will never forget or forgive him for being a total selfish pr!ck.

11 minutes ago, Turkishcap said:

We can always ask other clubs to help us with any fine.

😂

Independence
1 minute ago, Gambo said:

Around 2hrs since the news broke and nothing from Hearts/Partick.

Weighing up the next move?

I am sure this is the case!

NaturalOrder74
1 minute ago, JimmyCant said:

I think you’re reading the message wrong, wave 2 is likely, it’s not about wanting it to happen, I’m just saying we’re more prepared than other football clubs I wouldn’t wish that on anyone 

12 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

Wasnt replying to you

That's not how a forum works, if you want your post directed at and commented on by a particular person then you do it by private message otherwise anyone can respond, like I have just now 

13 minutes ago, 2205ian said:

Loyalty Points threshold will be high for that option!

Away days with exception of ICT for me in 2020/21.

Hearts & Only Hearts for me.

It will be interesting to see the growth in FoH donations going forward.

I’m going to save an absolute fortune by skipping away games, and not just for next season. Will make a point of going to ICT though, and Partick in the future.

Happily pay to watch games on a beam back at Tynie, and increase my FOH donation too. 

Selkirkhmfc1874
3 minutes ago, Deevers said:

I hope we get a statement from the club pretty soon - we need to know what the next steps are with this. Have we any further options open to us to take this further.

On another note - I hope that steps will taken to make Tynecastle a singularly unpleasant place for visiting officials from those clubs who have so publicly pissed on us. There should be no place in our directors box for these people and certainly no hospitality offered. Only a complimentary ticket for the away end where they can sit with their trashy fans.  I hope our directors decline any offer of hospitality that at their grounds. Treat these people with complete distain. It’s what they deserve.

Next steps for us will be job losses I'd say 

4 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

I'll respect the decision but won't understand any who choose to line the pockets of those who have done us harm when they didn't have to by attending their grounds. 

15 minutes ago, maroonedinoz said:

I feel the same angst as everybody, but I’m not going to slash my wrists with rusty razor blades over it.

Its like when we lose a derby

we are shocked, disappointed and angry, and the weekend is absolutely stuffed.

But we know there are only two options, either get over it and get on with it, or let the result consume us.

Trust me, soon even this will be consigned to history, and we’ll be cheering the team on once again, as if this was just a pothole in the  journey to success.
Don’t let this setback lessen your resolve.

The initial pain  will soon pass.

I have to disagree with your thoughts on the outcome and comparing it to losing a derby.

This is not a defeat by one club but the majority of the clubs in our football leagues and the processes that govern our game.

I think there will be a lot of seethe around between us and many of the clubs that voted us down for a long time to come and that can't be good for the game.

At a time of crisis within the world we should be only too glad to try and help others instead of sticking the knife in and twisting it because make no mistake that's what this outcome is.

They are queuing up to gloat now and get their tuppence worth in about how bad we are for daring to challenge them.

Make no mistake every game we play next season will be like the Dundee game that cost us the league as they will all be desperate to stick the knife in even further.

The one thing that the SFA/SPFL have done is made sure that their rules and articles etc, etc make them watertight and virtually untouchable via their own processes.

I just hope at some point they slip up and someone is able to crucify them in a proper court of law.

Ainsley Harriott
Just now, graygo said:

That's not how a forum works, if you want your post directed at and commented on by a particular person then you do it by private message otherwise anyone can respond, like I have just now 

Thanks for explaining that really kind of you to go out your way 

The clubs cant and wont rush a statement out, it will be carefully thought out depending on or if any further action is to come.

Dallas Green

I just want us to get back to football and tear the Championship up again. There is a part of me though that is absolutely raging with the complete and utter shambles that scottish football is. That smug prick Doncaster and his face is going to be all across the MSM in the next few days and the sight of it boils my blood.

54 minutes ago, ford donald said:

Yes I agree,its all about compensation now,there will be no large sums there either.We will never beat the SPFL and the SFA,they are and always will

be the Glasgow mafia,Romanov said it all along.

Yeah and how many people laughed at him for that (including a minority of us). Vlad knew it from day 1.

Rick Sanchez
2 minutes ago, bobskeldon said:

No understanding, no tickets!!!!

I've said before I would refuse all tickets and if fans want to attend, deal with the home team. But I don't think it will happen.

Leveins Battalion
Just now, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Next steps for us will be job losses I'd say 

100% 

Cost cutting on an enormous scale going to take place.

• jkbmod 9 changed the title to SPFL declare league (2019/20) due to Covid (Arbitration panel upholds SPFL decision )
  • davemclaren changed the title to SPFL and Covid ( Leagues 1 and 2 to restart )