SPFL and Covid ( Leagues 1 and 2 to restart )

Heres Rixxy

Unfortunately Budge (and levein) have to take full responsibility for where we are.  You know Budge hasn’t done a great job when the only defence folk have of her is that she has benefactors :lol:.  Not much use when the cash is wasted on utter shite. 

Whatever happens now though we have to get right behind the club and FOH. 

• Replies 93.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Pasquale for King

• Ethan Hunt

• Beast Boy

Italian Lambretta
Just now, Jamboelite said:

Nice flippant disregard of £9m from the benefactors.

Youve got to wonder how James Anderson is feeling right now after handing over 50k to every club in scotland?

Nookie Bear
6 minutes ago, maroonedinoz said:

I feel the same angst as everybody, but I’m not going to slash my wrists with rusty razor blades over it.

Its like when we lose a derby

we are shocked, disappointed and angry, and the weekend is absolutely stuffed.

But we know there are only two options, either get over it and get on with it, or let the result consume us.

Trust me, soon even this will be consigned to history, and we’ll be cheering the team on once again, as if this was just a pothole in the  journey to success.
Don’t let this setback lessen your resolve.

The initial pain  will soon pass.

No, it really won't.

5 minutes ago, maroonedinoz said:

I feel the same angst as everybody, but I’m not going to slash my wrists with rusty razor blades over it.

Its like when we lose a derby

we are shocked, disappointed and angry, and the weekend is absolutely stuffed.

But we know there are only two options, either get over it and get on with it, or let the result consume us.

Trust me, soon even this will be consigned to history, and we’ll be cheering the team on once again, as if this was just a pothole in the  journey to success.
Don’t let this setback lessen your resolve.

The initial pain  will soon pass.

Some good positivity but what do you define as success? To me this ruling ensures the 2 team league just got stronger and will not be challenged again in my lifetime, that's why many of us are done!

22 minutes ago, jambogemz said:

Firstly this isn't the daz with the source!!

All panelists were neutral. Each party pickrd one from a list as part of the process. They weren't anybody's "men"

The arsehole seems to think that we got to interview all 50 on the list before picking "our man".

Dusk_Till_Dawn
7 minutes ago, David Black said:

Continuing my rant against the Directors, I put this point to Stuart Wallace early this year, but never received a reply. My question was now that Bidco has in effect handed over the shares to Fanco ( albeit the paperwork) , why do we need 2 boards of directors. What is the point , Surely this would be an opportunity to streamline the club. Do the German clubs have 2 boards, Barcelona? I could see the point up to now but not anymore. It is time for massive change within the club and we should take this opportunity both on and off the field.  

FOH never address anything related to the running of the club. They only speak to applaud Budge’s decisions 

2 minutes ago, Chuck Berry said:

The other thing coming out of this, these hun twitter accounts "The 4th official" and "Joe Black" are just full of utter shite about being ITK.

Defo.  Was always nice to jump on some good news but I don't want to see these accounts quoted on here again.  Utter garbage.

Clark Griswold

Is this the day that the 5 year plan comes to a crashing end after such a promising start?

Leveins Battalion
1 minute ago, Jamboelite said:

Nice flippant disregard of £9m from the benefactors.

£9 million and we are in a division below Hamilton and St Mirren now.

HMFC are 1st and foremost a football club.Think we have forgot that.

Hopefully the shite who took us to the bottom will have clauses that kick in now. Contracts ripped up or half wages.

Gordon Ramsay
1 minute ago, Italian Lambretta said:

Youve got to wonder how James Anderson is feeling right now after handing over 50k to every club in scotland?

Probably feeling like a prize plonker. 

gashauskis9
13 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

Hopefully the players are as pissed off as the fans on here and can use that as motivation to utterly smash every team we play next season.

Or motivated to leave...

Robbo-Jambo
4 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

Like the rest of our history we, and in particular those in charge of this club must never forget the utter shafting we've had here and the lack of integrity and fairness involved by, pretty much every other club in the SPL and elsewhere. Time to bring the aggro back to Gorgie. Hearts and only Hearts

This

2 minutes ago, CavySlaveJambo said:

If a handful of fans attend it will mean that they have to pay staffing and stewarding costs from the ticket money. 

I will be at Somerset to watch us play. I stay in South of Scotland and it is only when we play killie i have a chance to see Hearts play. It will be nice to know they fuds will be paying stewards and police to watch me.

David Black
1 minute ago, NANOJAMBO said:

You make some good points but it seems to have passed you by that folks on here are interested in more pressing matters. 

I agree but it is still relevant to how the club is being run. Off the field we are/were in a very strong position. On the field due to how/who is running football side, we are a disaster. If it was not for our benefactors pumping in millions this outcome could have seen us go bust. What I am suggesting could easily be in place by October therefor making sure the apathy shown by ALL the directors does not happen again.

Ex member of the SaS
2 minutes ago, Lone Striker said:

It wasn't us who  "allowed" it to be sent to SFA Arbitration - Lord Clark made that decision after examining  the  arguments at the preliminary hearing.   

Exactly my point, we should have made it more about the finances than reinstatement.

davemclaren
1 minute ago, graygo said:

The arsehole seems to think that we got to interview all 50 on the list before picking "our man".

Our main question was ‘which way will you vote?’  😎

2 minutes ago, scotty2442 said:

So I’m assuming taking this to CAS isn’t an option ? 

Yes, we can take it there I believe. 

2 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

And the initial resolution was passed before this was done. 

I thought at worst we'd lose but get compensation for this. 

That’s what I don’t get, we may also be stuck down for 2 seasons if leagues curtailed again!! Obviously this hasn’t been a consideration either.

joke of a decision 

1 minute ago, Clark Griswold said:

Is this the day that the 5 year plan comes to a crashing end after such a promising start?

Aye well, back where we were at the time.

Start again, learn from our mistakes.

Put Raith into the Cowdenbeath slot from last time.  Onwards and upwards.

3 minutes ago, Italian Lambretta said:

Hindsight he has been a well meaning arse.

4 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Changed my mind as well, won't be going to the sf or possible final if we get their either. 

Not this season. 

Watch it in Gorgie or at the ground. 

Loyalty Points threshold will be high for that option!

Away days with exception of ICT for me in 2020/21.

Hearts & Only Hearts for me.

It will be interesting to see the growth in FoH donations going forward.

Surprise no, deeply disappointed yes. I can see is getting shafted now for trying to stand up for ourselves.  All our fellow member clubs should be ashamed of themselves,  Spineless and self serving nobodies in the main.

David Black
1 minute ago, Leveins Battalion said:

£9 million and we are in a division below Hamilton and St Mirren now.

HMFC are 1st and foremost a football club.Think we have forgot that.

Well the Directors certainly did and should be voted off. 

gashauskis9
4 minutes ago, pettigrewsstylist said:

Will PTFC and Hearts now get the bill for all costs for CoS and for arbitreason?

One of the JKB legal team must know .:)

Additionally, when do we get our flogging for daring to have a pair?

Only the arbitration I think.  I think we would only get hit with their CoS costs if it had been dismissed by the court.

Willie Hamilton genius
12 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

Careful you will get set on by the mob for suggesting that.

You just can't help yourself can you?

39 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Would be typical of Scottish football but it’s a joke if there is no explanation of what was looked at and how a decision was reached. I want to know how and why the Dundee vote was considered valid

I would love to know as well but very much doubt it will be made public.

Ainsley Harriott
Just now, Willie Hamilton genius said:

You just can't help yourself can you?

Wasnt replying to you

pettigrewsstylist
3 minutes ago, gashauskis9 said:

Only the arbitration I think.  I think we would only get hit with their CoS costs if it had been dismissed by the court.

Some logic there. Based up this episode however, that provides little comfort 😂

7 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

I don’t get how being expelled into a 27 game league instead of a 38 game season doesn’t impact us financially and doesn’t merit compensation 

Agree 100%. 

Just now, gashauskis9 said:

Yeah that’s correct.  The legal fees for CoS have already been divvied up, we paid 50% of SPFL’s and none of the 3 promoted clubs

56 minutes ago, willie wallace said:

I hope all that happened over the last week comes out fully so we know who and why they shafted us and that includes the panel members identity

To hell with all this secret crap.

Even more secretive than the former KGB (Komitet gosudarstvennoy bezopasnosti) of the former USSR. More corrupt than FIFA.

Do the powers at be even realise what a laughing stock the Scottish game is?  There was barely a mention of the arbitration process in the English media. When Romanov was running us, we were rarely out the English press, possibly a bit of genius marketing on his part, but point still stands.

For the record, I think once the SFA/SPFL have their wee celebration 'do', I think they will royally shaft us, that much I'm sure. 

We wont know the full picture of the decision and the club's plans going forward until we get a club statement.    No point frothing at the mouth until then.

pettigrewsstylist
6 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

That’s what I don’t get, we may also be stuck down for 2 seasons if leagues curtailed again!! Obviously this hasn’t been a consideration either.

joke of a decision 

Could be more than 2 seasons with current squad of cowards.

6 minutes ago, Ominous said:

I will be at Somerset to watch us play. I stay in South of Scotland and it is only when we play killie i have a chance to see Hearts play. It will be nice to know they fuds will be paying stewards and police to watch me.

I know you mean in person but we'll be playing a few away games on a Friday night on BBC Scotland.

Edited by DETTY29

Willie Hamilton genius
1 minute ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

Wasnt replying to you

My apologies, didn't realise it was a private conversation 

Steve_Jersey_HMFC
17 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

Maybe just me but that is a disgusting headline from the SPFL and words from the chair and ceo.

For anyone looking in from other clubs, one day it might be you and the culture within the SPFL and SFA is

'eff off, dry yer eyes, we are untouchable'

they have no self awareness. Doncaster with the “vindicated” pish whilst other leagues finish on the pitch and a number of teams show it’s possible to escape relegation. That statement is one of the smuggest I have ever read, unbelievable when you consider the context that as an executive they have positively shafted 3 member clubs In such a disproportionate manner

1 hour ago, Harry Potter said:

Thats my FOH contributions up.

Good man. That’s the sort of reaction we need. We dust ourselves down and prepare to go again. Hope we use this last few months as motivation to dish out some beatings.

Tell the SPFL we are off to the court of arbitration for sport and get the interdict request put in as well. 

pettigrewsstylist

No Scottish cup for me. Would  happily attend an other paid admission, covid safe venue ,  to watch, if club gets cash. Suspect too busy licking our wounds to take them on again.

1 minute ago, Steve_Jersey_HMFC said:

they have no self awareness. Doncaster with the “vindicated” pish whilst other leagues finish on the pitch and a number of teams show it’s possible to escape relegation. That statement is one of the smuggest I have ever read, unbelievable when you consider the context that as an executive they have positively shafted 3 member clubs In such a disproportionate manner

...while protecting others in relegation play-offs.

Still stunned that teams such as Cowdenbeath and Dundee in play-off slots didn't bat an eyelid that their chance of promotion gets snuffed out.

Ex member of the SaS
Just now, Steve_Jersey_HMFC said:

Correct and the rule that suggests no hard to another member must now be thrown out the window by Hearts. They have change rules and thrown sh!t at us for long enough. Any club that is harmed by our actions should be waved at as they sink and any thoughts of helping them should be shot down asap.

• jkbmod 9 changed the title to SPFL declare league (2019/20) due to Covid (Arbitration panel upholds SPFL decision )
  • davemclaren changed the title to SPFL and Covid ( Leagues 1 and 2 to restart )