SPFL and Covid ( Leagues 1 and 2 to restart )

Heres Rixxy

Tommy Brown
4 minutes ago, pettigrewsstylist said:

Dundee FCs John Nelms hang your head in shame.

FIFY

DFC fans are pretty much pissed at the gift the twat gave DUFC.

Edited by Tommy Brown

• Replies 93.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Pasquale for King

• Ethan Hunt

• Beast Boy

Ainsley Harriott
Just now, Cruyff said:

The players are the main reason we're in the feckin Championship. 

True probably wishful thinking but I'm struggling to find a positive from this 

The Natural Order

Well I for one don't believe the SPFL statement, I'm sure we've won. No, Really, we've had weeks of our very own Greenginger types giving us details of special calls from their sources telling us that everything was going to Anne's plan and that there was pure hunnurds of Champaign on ice for our inevitable victory. These people couldn't have been talking shite. This must be another Doncaster lie.

Ex member of the SaS

What I can't understand is why we allowed them to return this to arbitration in the first place. The rules allow for clubs to go to the CoS under certain circumstances and I was under the impression curtailment of income as a business was one of these. We should have made more of the fact that the vote was a change of the rules and as such had an adverse effect on our ability to generate finances.

CavySlaveJambo
Just now, Deevers said:

Be even better if the away end was absolutely empty  - certainly for Raith, Dundee, Ayr and Dunfermline in particular.

If a handful of fans attend it will mean that they have to pay staffing and stewarding costs from the ticket money. 

upgotheheads

It always comes back to this for me. If Sevco had been Two points behind Celtic with a game in hand, would the league have ended? Not an effing chance.

Clark Griswold
1 minute ago, The Natural Order said:

Well I for one don't believe the SPFL statement, I'm sure we've won. No, Really, we've had weeks of our very own Greenginger types giving us details of special calls from their sources telling us that everything was going to Anne's plan and that there was pure hunnurds of Champaign on ice for our inevitable victory. These people couldn't have been talking shite. This must be another Doncaster lie.

You need a lie down.  

pettigrewsstylist
5 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Dundee managed to make themselves look even more pathetic than the vermin. That is some achievement.

The fans silence is/was complicit IMO. Would please me to hasten their demise in any way i can. Shame, i considered them a "traditional" club, before this.

davemclaren
2 minutes ago, Arthur Morgan said:

It's Ann's fault we're in this situation in the first place, let's be honest. She has failed and should step down. 

And take her benefactors with her!!

David Black

Continuing my rant against the Directors, I put this point to Stuart Wallace early this year, but never received a reply. My question was now that Bidco has in effect handed over the shares to Fanco ( albeit the paperwork) , why do we need 2 boards of directors. What is the point , Surely this would be an opportunity to streamline the club. Do the German clubs have 2 boards, Barcelona? I could see the point up to now but not anymore. It is time for massive change within the club and we should take this opportunity both on and off the field.  

Leveins Battalion
1 minute ago, Cruyff said:

The players are the main reason we're in the feckin Championship. 

100%,that and the mismanagement from the top.

Let's not forget why OUR club has been exposed to this level of abuse from outwith,the real people affected are

the loyal fans and non footballing employees.

Ainsley Harriott
1 minute ago, Arthur Morgan said:

It's Ann's fault we're in this situation in the first place, let's be honest. She has failed and should step down. 

Careful you will get set on by the mob for suggesting that.

Just now, upgotheheads said:

It always comes back to this for me. If Sevco had been Two points behind Celtic with a game in hand, would the league have ended? Not an effing chance.

Yes, since everything was done to suit Celtic and everything and everyone else is collateral damage. 

If Rangers were so close behind, even more reason for the league to be called. 

First drop points of next season are going to be a laugh

'I told you we wouldn't win this league at a canter.......'

willie wallace
5 minutes ago, pettigrewsstylist said:

Dundee FC fans, hang your head in shame.

Tin hat on here.Just been speaking to my Dundee mate and he is raging.

2 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

True probably wishful thinking but I'm struggling to find a positive from this 

There is none to be had. Just need to suck it up and coming back stronger. 🤷

Dusk_Till_Dawn
2 minutes ago, Section Q said:

They're two different issues.....!

If the decision is upheld as valid, what grounds do we use to claim compensation?

Would we have got compensation if, due to Budge’s mis-management, we’d have gone down naturally?

Lone Striker
7 minutes ago, brux said:

Just upped my FoH monthly contribution, no other club, including the national team will be getting any of my money (maybe Partick and ICT) until we achieve promotion.

Well done, sir.     👍     Take issue with that last bit though ....... my league boycott will be forever more, apart from selected Cup games, or ICT/Partick etc.    This debacle and the behaviour of certain clubs should never be forgotten.

maroonedinoz

I feel the same angst as everybody, but I’m not going to slash my wrists with rusty razor blades over it.

Its like when we lose a derby

we are shocked, disappointed and angry, and the weekend is absolutely stuffed.

But we know there are only two options, either get over it and get on with it, or let the result consume us.

Trust me, soon even this will be consigned to history, and we’ll be cheering the team on once again, as if this was just a pothole in the  journey to success.
Don’t let this setback lessen your resolve.

The initial pain  will soon pass.

I think the predominant thought of most folk associated with the SPFL, the SFA, and perhaps Scottish football as a whole is currently "How the feck did we actually get away with that?". That's the real reason they're delighted - they're in as much shock as we are.

Had an inevitability about it . 

Hooefully our benefactors and Ann will dig deep again along with the fans to get us through next season

I will be renewing in the next week and won't be spending a penny more on football except at Tynecastle. 

Onwards and upwards. 

1 minute ago, David Black said:

Continuing my rant against the Directors, I put this point to Stuart Wallace early this year, but never received a reply. My question was now that Bidco has in effect handed over the shares to Fanco ( albeit the paperwork) , why do we need 2 boards of directors. What is the point , Surely this would be an opportunity to streamline the club. Do the German clubs have 2 boards, Barcelona? I could see the point up to now but not anymore. It is time for massive change within the club and we should take this opportunity both on and off the field.  

You make some good points but it seems to have passed you by that folks on here are interested in more pressing matters. 

maroonlegions
3 minutes ago, Gordon Ramsay said:

We are not getting compensation. 

Do you really think there would be direct quotes from Doncaster using the word "delighted" if he had to scurry about the clubs telling them they needed to compensate Hearts? 🤣

We are going to get fined, have legal costs to pay and will lose revenue being in Championship. Best thing for us to do is plough more money into FOH. The club will need it. 

We have already got rid of 2 people who were responsible in large parts for us being in this mess. 

2 minutes ago, Gillsland jack said:

Given Peter Lawwell and Celtic so far have had much to gain from this fiasco, league being called early ensuring 9 in a row, is it really that much of a stretch to suggest they already had their eyes on 10, will there be a strong Rangers?, yes!!!, where could it go wrong for Celtic next season potentially, St Mirren?...hardly!!, Ross County??nope dont thinks so!!, Pittodrie, Tynecastle?..possibly, that was my point, the only two grounds where they would have to deal with a bit of an atmosphere, a very hostile one at that....so I dont think my point was ridiculous as per your reply, I apologise if I resorted to name calling, emotions are running high today but I never actually called you a knob, I said knobby which was meant to be a bit friendlier to a fellow Jambo (in a how dare you stylee)!!...I trust this clears things up and we can be online pals again.😊

I understand the premise but I don’t think Celtic would mind coming to Tynie as they beat us and beat us well on a regular basis. Although I do get your point that in theory it should be harder than going elsewhere, although they will never get a hard game at St Liedown! 

I have picked that up wrong then. Apologies as you said emotions running high today! 

I don’t get how being expelled into a 27 game league instead of a 38 game season doesn’t impact us financially and doesn’t merit compensation 

2 minutes ago, CavySlaveJambo said:

If a handful of fans attend it will mean that they have to pay staffing and stewarding costs from the ticket money. 

f it was so few they would move us elsewhere, but a good idea to start off with #Notasinglepenny

Fire_At_The_Disco
1 minute ago, Sooperstar said:

Good to see the unity amongst the fans has held and everyone hasn't immediately turned on one another.

:lol:

42 minutes ago, Gillsland jack said:

Hardly Knobby!!!, where did they lose their 69 game winning run?...where if its neck and neck between the arse cheeks would they not want to visit, Tynecastle they never get it easy and you know that!!!.

That's the thing that annoys me most, is that we always turn up against the so called bigger teams, ****ing joke man we shouldn't be in this position but we are. 

2 minutes ago, CavySlaveJambo said:

Aye, we need a token one fan to go to each game.

Or maybe two who could look daggers at each other, meaning that there needs to be a line of stewards.

And they need to use LOADS of sauce on their hot dogs.  Perhaps put a few sugar sachets in their pockets for home use.

Trying to make the best of a bad Monday afternoon.

2 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

On serious note do you think they'll go when Anne does decide to go ?

Leveins Battalion
1 minute ago, davemclaren said:

Whilst i appreciate the benefactors help with the new stand and infrastructure,we could hardly say we have benefitted on the field.

I'd rather any spending on our team was scrutinised rather than spending £1000's a week on characters like

Damour and Whelan!!

1 minute ago, maroonedinoz said:

I feel the same angst as everybody, but I’m not going to slash my wrists with rusty razor blades over it.

Its like when we lose a derby

we are shocked, disappointed and angry, and the weekend is absolutely stuffed.

But we know there are only two options, either get over it and get on with it, or let the result consume us.

Trust me, soon even this will be consigned to history, and we’ll be cheering the team on once again, as if this was just a pothole in the  journey to success.
Don’t let this setback lessen your resolve.

The initial pain  will soon pass.

Like the rest of our history we, and in particular those in charge of this club must never forget the utter shafting we've had here and the lack of integrity and fairness involved by, pretty much every other club in the SPL and elsewhere. Time to bring the aggro back to Gorgie. Hearts and only Hearts

On 05/07/2020 at 11:58, Staneman said:

“I Have full confidence in the arbitration panel”

Why should we,these names that SFA have are not picked out of the yellow pages. How do they have a list in the first place. I suggest they are people that they have contact with regarding hospitality, corporate boxes, tickets for Scotland games , cup finals and dare I say it games involving the 2 ersecheeks.

JKB is once again working itself ( not everyone) into a frenzy as regards how fair this tribunal will be to us and that we will win. These people will not risk the gravy train for the sake of Hearts and PT. We have been kicked in the nuts at every turn by these charlatans and I don’t see it changing any time soon I hope I’m wrong but I am willing to speculate the the amount offered in compensation will approximately be equal to the fine the SFA will impose on us and PT

i am prepared for the worst and should it come to pass I’m finished with Scottish football.

H.H.G.H.

I posted this on the 5 th of July about the supposed impartiality of the arbitration panel and was roundly condemned by posters on hear. We were never ever going to get a fair shake and the fact that the decision was unanimous merely proves that fact.

I am finished with Scottish football as my health over the past 5 years has not been good and I haven’t been able to attend Tynecastle as often as I would have liked. So this corrupt bunch of officials have won and Scottish football and Hearts in particular will be all the poorer for it.

This will also be my last ever post on JKB, keep up the fight and remember all the clubs that have harmed us.

H H G H

Bazzas right boot

Changed my mind as well, won't be going to the sf or possible final if we get their either. 

Not this season. 

Watch it in Gorgie or at the ground. 

1 minute ago, Barack said:

I get you're pissed off. Just my thoughts on it.

No more in depth than that. Certainly not "itk".

Laters.

Not anymore pissed off than most i just dont see where we go and to whom for compo, as the decisions made by the board were unanimously upheld.

Chuck Berry

The other thing coming out of this, these hun twitter accounts "The 4th official" and "Joe Black" are just full of utter shite about being ITK.

black stump
12 minutes ago, 18Jambo_dave74 said:

Absolutely no doubt we have been shafted. 

However, what I will not forget are the absolute charlatans that have been masquerading as Hearts players for some time. They are at fault for being completely gutless and spineless and they are the reason that we were bottom with 8 games to go. 

These same players then decided to publicly fight the club on wage cuts and leak information to the press and media. Well, I'm sure these ***** are happy at getting a summer break that lasts from April till October. 

This

they should never play for us again..

maroonlegions
1 minute ago, ramrod said:

Had an inevitability about it . 

Hooefully our benefactors and Ann will dig deep again along with the fans to get us through next season

I will be renewing in the next week and won't be spending a penny more on football except at Tynecastle. 

Onwards and upwards. 

I am renewing mt ST next week and will up my FOH contributions, buy stuff from the club shop, by food in the ground, have pints in the fans bar but i aint putting one fecking dime in any away clubs coffers that pissed all over us , no fecking way, they can ram it up their jacksy..  FTH. 

davemclaren
1 minute ago, jambocub said:

On serious note do you think they'll go when Anne does decide to go ?

No idea to be honest. I would hope not but...

3 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Whilst i appreciate the benefactors help with the new stand and infrastructure,we could hardly say we have benefitted on the field.

I'd rather any spending on our team was scrutinised rather than spending £1000's a week on characters like

Damour and Whelan!!

Nice flippant disregard of £9m from the benefactors.

Edited by Jamboelite

1 minute ago, 1874robbo said:

I don’t get how being expelled into a 27 game league instead of a 38 game season doesn’t impact us financially and doesn’t merit compensation 

Will we not just get a sh*tty standard parachute payment?

i want to know what happens if Partick or Stranraer suddenly announced they were going into administration....

All roads lead to Gorgie

I am so sickened by the complete ineptitude of Scottish football that I will not spend one more penny on football here outside of Hearts. Please, please let's see empty away stands apart from ITC or Partick and Stranraer if we draw them in the cup.

If we are not compensated it is a travesty that won't easily be forgotten.

pettigrewsstylist

Will PTFC and Hearts now get the bill for all costs for CoS and for arbitreason?

One of the JKB legal team must know .:)

Additionally, when do we get our flogging for daring to have a pair?

Lone Striker
6 minutes ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

What I can't understand is why we allowed them to return this to arbitration in the first place. The rules allow for clubs to go to the CoS under certain circumstances and I was under the impression curtailment of income as a business was one of these. We should have made more of the fact that the vote was a change of the rules and as such had an adverse effect on our ability to generate finances.

It wasn't us who  "allowed" it to be sent to SFA Arbitration - Lord Clark made that decision after examining  the  arguments at the preliminary hearing.   

lost in space
2 minutes ago, gjcc said:

At least we can use the next couple months to fill in the corners. 

Thanks - made me smile. Just a little bit.

Bazzas right boot

3 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

And the initial resolution was passed before this was done. 

I thought at worst we'd lose but get compensation for this. 

• jkbmod 9 changed the title to SPFL declare league (2019/20) due to Covid (Arbitration panel upholds SPFL decision )
  • davemclaren changed the title to SPFL and Covid ( Leagues 1 and 2 to restart )