SPFL and Covid ( Leagues 1 and 2 to restart )

Heres Rixxy

• Replies 93.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Pasquale for King

• Ethan Hunt

• Beast Boy

David McCaig
3 minutes ago, SectionN said:

Superb statement from the club. 

Just gave a £20 one off payment to the FOH and upped my monthly pledge. Let’s try get as much money in to the club as possible .

I agree if ever there is a time for us to come together and uninte as one support puttingas aside any petty differences its now.  Hearts and only Hearts.

3 minutes ago, Barack said:

That was predictable :D

We ****ing screamed it from the rafters that it would come back and bite them. Oh but no 'Hibs class', aye 'go and defer half your wages... oh btw we need you to take a cut on them now too'. 

****ing idiots. 

All roads lead to Gorgie

The only thing that can end this injustice is court action. Proud the club are taking the only logical step open to us. If the other clubs voting against reconstruction lose a lot of dough now they only have themselves to blame. Cmon the legal team!

heatonjambo
14 minutes ago, gashauskis9 said:
  21 minutes ago, brunoatemyhamster said:

We are going to get untold criticism, harrasment, out right lies from the media. 

Fxxxing Good. 

You wanted it, you've got it. 

I hope this kills every single rotten two bit kiddie on football team up here. 

It's what they've voted for for 2 months. 

Awaiting boycott threats from teams like Ayr, QOS and the rest. 

We don't want your one minibus full. We don't need it. 

Not a personal attack, but when have we not had this in recent years. Particularly the last few weeks?

Gloves off. 

Take them to the ****ING cleaners. 

Any club folding and subsequent redundancies is not on us. It's on them. 26 have chosen to be conniving, selfish, rotten to the core *******s. 

Hell mend them. 

We are also, I would hope, at permanent war with that shower of filth in Lochend. 

Back to 2005
14 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

It seems from other club web sites we are the new....

'No one likes us we don't care'  target

Good. 

3 minutes ago, robbo1874 said:

One thing,the shit is going to be thrown at us from every conceivable angle. We will be painted as unsporting, just take your medicine etc. 

It's a fight on many different angles.

So be it. 

Come on, we’ve had shit thrown at us for months. What’s some more?

51 minutes ago, Gorgie_Rules said:

Season ticket will be purchased soon as we announce the court action.

If Budge fails to take this to court she can be added to the list of shysters that need to leave Scottish football

Time to get the wallet out.

Well this wasn't the news I expected when I turned in last night, I was fairly confident this would have enough support, not because of any ITK postings on here, I just figured a bit of common sense might prevail, I should have known better! I also figured the SPFL (celtic) in no way wanted this going to court, it was always my preference to launch legal proceedings, reconstruction to me was like a consolation prize! If ever there was a chance to change things in this corrupt self serving organization we exist in, this is the opportunity, the status quo would have been unacceptable especially after what we have been through the last several weeks! I have no idea how this will turn out, it can't be any worse than life was going to be dealing with all of these wretched clubs, these are truly unprecedented and exciting times ahead, I have hope again!

ToadKiller Dog
4 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Ok, joint statement from the fan groups please saying now that the only away ground we will attend next season is ICT, irrespective of the outcome. Maroon pounds stay maroon.

Agree fully .

brunoatemyhamster
1 minute ago, heatonjambo said:

Not a personal attack, but when have we not had this in recent years. Particularly the last few weeks?

True, but there is literally nothing else for them to focus their attention on now. 

We are going to get it REALLY bad from EVERY angle now. 

Edited by brunoatemyhamster

Just now, martoon said:

Gloves off. 

Take them to the ****ING cleaners. 

Any club folding and subsequent redundancies is not on us. It's on them. 26 have chosen to be conniving, selfish, rotten to the core *******s. 

Hell mend them. 

We are also, I would hope, at permanent war with that shower of filth in Lochend. 

Yes. We will take leverage from this. Hibs - I shit you not - we are coming to get you!

Just now, MCW1976 said:

Come on, we’ve had shit thrown at us for months. What’s some more?

You're joking surely?

The lapdogs in the west coast press etc are going to double up.

Nookie Bear
1 minute ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Forfar are the first club to confirm they voted for reconstruction, thats 9 more to go.

Have to say, keeping in mind the relative crowds versus the size of grounds those divisions play in, i would bet that they would be able to operate at almost normal attendance rates by October if we relax lockdown at the current rate.

Right those on the fence, let’s sell out all our season tickets. Show them all that we are fully behind the club! 👏🏻
Can we have a bake sale? 😂

NaturalOrder74

Been holding off but absolutely buying my season ticket immediately also, win or lose we’ve finally done the right thing 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 hour ago, Last Laff said:

Im sure Doncaster does.  There’s a lot of legal experts on here that just assume Doncaster and the SPFL board are completely oblivious to our next step.  That again is daft.  

Doncaster knows the sequence. He is saying all the right things his side of the fence 

3 minutes ago, heatonjambo said:

It accelerated after Rangers folded.

4 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

“Thank you for fighting for us, now allow us to do the same for you.”

If that doesn’t fill you with pride then what does.

Exactly what we needed from our club.

I would suggest that instead of loads of supporters putting money into a go fundme page thing for legal costs it would be much much better to put your money into FOH.

The club have said they will fight this for us, no need for us to put our hands in our pockets, they have it covered.

Just now, robbo1874 said:

You're joking surely?

Unless I’ve been watching a different play, Hearts have been soiled for months.

Once you’re dirty, you’re dirty!

Happy with the response. Feeling proud to be a jambo, head held high and zero regrets for what may lie ahead for these back stabbers. 

FTH

Montgomery Brewster
3 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Forfar are the first club to confirm they voted for reconstruction, thats 9 more to go.

Once we know who the other clubs are can we please post a sticky post - so that everyone knows and saves the endless questions about who’s on the good guys list

24 minutes ago, jambo-in-furness said:

Excuse my ignorance,  but could this result in the league curtailment called as null and void even at this late stage.

Because that is my biggest wish in all of this debacle.  

Doubt it. Ending the season and the points per game bollocks were all legal and proper. It was the later & seperate clubs vote to demote Hearts  that is the problem.

Fozzyonthefence
53 minutes ago, jr ewing said:

Could be days. Who knows?

Days until a court hearing?!  We haven’t even served papers yet and there is a backlog of cases. 

10 minutes ago, Mundaydog said:

Lol I was trying to put the message on here and the club released the statement. The club could have waited..

Seriously I'm glad they haven't hung about and put that statement out.

As I said in my message I fully expect the TV / radio / paper media and every tin pot chairman will be given full reign to spout off about the injustices created by Hearts, that Hearts will destroy smaller clubs, Hearts need to think about the bigger picture etc, etc.

The question is, do Doncaster and the SPFL use the "no further comment at this time, as it's now a legal matter" or do they also come out with trying to shame us into submission 

Well, if they've any sense they will offer no comment for exactly the same reasons we have.  That's standard practice in any matter put before the courts.

8 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Isn’t that best done via tried and trusted FoH donations?

How do we make a single donation as i already have a monthly DD.

6 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Ok, joint statement from the fan groups please saying now that the only away ground we will attend next season is ICT, irrespective of the outcome. Maroon pounds stay maroon.

I’d agree. The two thousand or so of us that go to most away games should maybe each make a contribution of 15 *£20 upfront to help offset legal costs. That’s about £600k into the fighting fund just to get it started. I’m up for it. 

Ted Hastings
5 minutes ago, Barack said:

Budge’s swift and decisive action on the temporarily revised player / staff wage structure is looking better and better in hindsight.

Conversely other clubs or commentators on the game who derided the actions and suggested we had financial problems look increasingly short-sited and foolish as deferrals will only create massive issues the further this goes on.

3 minutes ago, robbo1874 said:

You're joking surely?

Indeed. It is going to become ferocious.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 minute ago, Space Pirate said:

We've had the pish ripped out of us. 

We really haven't. 

We knew it would go this way. 

We have ticked every box en route to the courts which is painstaking,  but hopefully ultimately worthwhile 

2 minutes ago, NaturalOrder74 said:

Been holding off but absolutely buying my season ticket immediately also, win or lose we’ve finally done the right thing 

Absolutely this, the club now need to know that the support is fully behind them. 👍

6 minutes ago, Deso1972 said:

Exactly! Starve everyone else and these rags will curl up and die.

He is the only decent guy in the media and he is primarily a rugby man.

Just now, Fozzyonthefence said:

Days until a court hearing?!  We haven’t even served papers yet and there is a backlog of cases. 

Plenty of time. 

4 minutes ago, Space Pirate said:

We've had the pish ripped out of us. 

Chin up mate. At least she's not spent any time wallowing in it

Ex member of the SaS
7 minutes ago, Defender said:

Depends on where they're taking their claim....a standard court case can't result in the SPFL being forced into reconstruction....they don't have the power.

They may not have the power to force reconstruction BUT they do have the power to reverse the original decision to relegate us. It's even possible they can call the league null and void.

Chuck Berry
1 minute ago, Ted Hastings said:

Budge’s swift and decisive action on the temporarily revised player / staff wage structure is looking better and better in hindsight.

Conversely other clubs or commentators on the game who derided the actions and suggested we had financial problems look increasingly short-sited and foolish as deferrals will only create massive issues the further this goes on.

Anyone asked Tam's opinion on Twitter yet??

2 minutes ago, Montgomery Brewster said:

Once we know who the other clubs are can we please post a sticky post - so that everyone knows and saves the endless questions about who’s on the good guys list

Forfar are on the bad guys list.

Just  9.99 out of 10 bad guy,rather than 10.

Well done AB. I wasn't 100% confident you would take this all the way but that statement was great. Glad you have decided to back the club and the fans. I'll now return the favour and finally renew my ST.

1 minute ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Doubt it. Ending the season and the points per game bollocks were all legal and proper. It was the later & seperate clubs vote to demote Hearts  that is the problem.

The various concerns laid out in the Rangers dossier and the debacle of the Dundee vote might disagree with you on that point.

1 minute ago, Montgomery Brewster said:

Aye. 

A definitive list of ****s is required. 

• jkbmod 9 changed the title to SPFL declare league (2019/20) due to Covid (Arbitration panel upholds SPFL decision )
  • davemclaren changed the title to SPFL and Covid ( Leagues 1 and 2 to restart )