SPFL and Covid ( Leagues 1 and 2 to restart )

Heres Rixxy

Ex member of the SaS

They could have called the league without relegation. The simple and fair way but no they jumped in trying to give Celtic the title without thinking things through, This has now come to bite them and still they had time after time to fix it. They chose this route and all those who will suffer can blame the SPFL board,and Celtic.

Just a thought, it was three days ago I asked if there was a prize for the 100th page! How long before the 200th?

• Replies 93.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Pasquale for King

• Ethan Hunt

• Beast Boy

25 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

“Thank you for fighting for us, now allow us to do the same for you.”

If that doesn’t fill you with pride then what does.

Gave me goosebumps.

Court action better be to gain an interdict and to stop our expulsion. If that fails, then pursue compensation. Legal action better not be purely compensation based. 

26 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

“Thank you for fighting for us, now allow us to do the same for you.”

If that doesn’t fill you with pride then what does.

im getting a tattoo

28 minutes ago, Barack said:

I await the foul mouthed abuse from Tam McManus and the sniggering condemnation from the BBC sports pundits.......

Edited by Thomaso

Big Slim Stylee
24 minutes ago, Mundaydog said:

agree

Never any shadow of a doubt we were going to go quietly.

Bunch of ****ing wankstains

1 minute ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

They could have called the league without relegation. The simple and fair way but no they jumped in trying to give Celtic the title without thinking things through, This has now come to bite them and still they had time after time to fix it. They chose this route and all those who will suffer can blame the SPFL board,and Celtic.

Just a thought, it was three days ago I asked if there was a prize for the 100th page! How long before the 200th?

A bit late for that. ;) We're on page 1084.

Or the 1000th and 2000th!😀

Pasquale for King

You’re still due me for the 1000th post 😱🙈.

Biffa Bacon
11 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Yes but remember it was their chairman on Sportsound who said they were budgeting for Partick and Falkirk's travelling support.

Indeed, fair play to the bridie muncher, back on the good list as he tried to rectify the position.

2 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Not giving him much credit for listening to our argument, thinking about it and then seeing common sense are you? People willing to admit mistakes and take corrective action are the brave guys these days. They are, sadly, also very rare, esp in Scottish football. 

That's fair enough.

The Verminator
1 hour ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Nothing to add at this stage but a did say vote would fail and I did say Doncaster and co wouldn't take an executive decision 

What was all your 10-2 pish about then, you couldn`t have got it more wrong

Just now, redjambo said:

The fact that you said that "Ending the season and the points per game bollocks were all legal and proper."

I imagine that the irregularities around that original vote will form a significant part of our case.

OK , so you haven't actually read the papers.  They had the powers to do what they did and as I said prev  , Hearts may well contest THAT resolution -   as we have all debated to death already. The more important matter is the deliberate action to "relegate". Thats when the damage is done. 

buzzbomb1958
43 minutes ago, Big Slim Stylee said:

I don’t want anyone to go under. There’s people’s jobs and livelihoods at stake. But I want them to feel proper pain :)

**** them all

Ex member of the SaS
5 minutes ago, redjambo said:

The fact that you said that "Ending the season and the points per game bollocks were all legal and proper."

I imagine that the irregularities around that original vote will form a significant part of our case.

Added to the fact Doncaster lied to EUFA when he claimed clubs wanted an end to the season before the vote.

J.T.F.Robertson
4 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

The vermin want to make wage cuts after all.

Self righteous hypocrites.

brunoatemyhamster
2 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

When we win this championship - no ****ing flag, no ****ing Doncaster, trophy straight in the ****ing bin

Oh I want Doncaster there. 

With his wee tin hat on. 

Flag set on fire then hoisted. 

Trophy left on the pitch etc. 

Edited by brunoatemyhamster

Pasquale for King
Just now, redjambo said:

Back date my prize 😜

Ex member of the SaS
2 minutes ago, redjambo said:

Sorry for the typo. I meant the 1000th/2000th

The media and half witted supporters of other clubs will go in hard against us. Ignore all that noise. Concentrate on us. Always Hearts. Only Hearts.

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, Biffa Bacon said:

Indeed, fair play to the bridie muncher, back on the good list as he tried to rectify the position.

Sorry the initial vote started this off, if teams had voted for this and it succeeded then they’re off the banned list. It’s failed, **** them and their bridies.

15 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

No it wasn’t or is at least up for debate.  The Partick senior QC said that the resolution failed as Dundee voted no. The vote to call the leagues was the same vote that resulted in relegations and promotions in the lower leagues.  For the Premiership it basically agreed to Celtic winning the title and Hearts relegated but giving the power to the SPFL to delay that decision. 

I really do hope the Court demand evidence from Dundee on who or what made them change their NO vote to a YES vote! Who did they speak to? What were they offered?

manaliveits105
20 minutes ago, robbo1874 said:

You're joking surely?

The lapdogs in the west coast press etc are going to double up.

What you don't buy or read or click on doesn't affect you - same goes for EEN - starve them of oxygen

its like not being on facebook so you don't even know what the worlds ******s are getting up to - who cares - only thing that matters is what the judge thinks and nobody could possibly justify whats happened here

1 minute ago, kingantti1874 said:

When we win this championship - no ****ing flag, no ****ing Doncaster, trophy straight in the ****ing bin

I'm still not convinced we are playing in it, I don't know if court proceedings would move fast enough to uphold our place in the SPL but I have a suspicion a couple of teams won't be able to operate BCD! Knowing the SPFL they would probably replace them with Dundee, oh wait, they may not be able to operate either!

1 minute ago, NANOJAMBO said:

OK , so you haven't actually read the papers.  They had the powers to do what they did and as I said prev  , Hearts may well contest THAT resolution -   as we have all debated to death already. The more important matter is the deliberate action to "relegate". Thats when the damage is done. 

Aye, but did they apply those powers in a regular fair-handed way? I say no, the Rangers dossier says no, and I imagine that our lawyers will also say no. 100% we will be contesting that resolution.

highlandjambo3

Should send that dross county goat a message “medicine is on its way” should suffice 

Edited by highlandjambo3

Clark Griswold
3 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

The media and half witted supporters of other clubs will go in hard against us. Ignore all that noise. Concentrate on us. Always Hearts. Only Hearts.

Yep unintended consequence is it will keep the red tops in business a bit longer as the weegia will lap it up. 

Edited by Clark Griswold

Ex member of the SaS
3 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

You’re still due me for the 1000th post 😱🙈.

Sorry PK I never said I was offering a prize, only asked if there was one. However you do deserve one so buy a pint and say it's from me.

1 minute ago, redjambo said:

The original list of the clubs who voted against ending the season early and also in favour of investigating the issues in the Rangers dossier are:

Hearts, Rangers, ICT, Partick, Falkirk, East Fife, Stranraer, Edinburgh City.

I assume that they were 8 of the 16 clubs who were in favour of reconstruction, so there are 8 more who might deserve a pass because they ultimately changed their minds and tried to rectify the unfairness in the most recent indicative poll. Hopefully we will find out who they were. As for all the rest though...

Happy to go with the consensus, red. 

Stopped attending away games about 14/15 years back so makes no difference to me anyway. Fervently hope, however, that others follow suit.

ST's already bought and, in the spirit of directing cash to FOH instead of giving it to other clubs (even though I don't 😉), I'm about to up the monthly dd. 

Hearts Only. 

jamboinglasgow

Make no mistake, there is going to be a lot shit thrown at Hearts from opposition fans and press through out this. But they are angry cause they know it's wrong but they want Hearts to suffer.

20 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

Well done AB. I wasn't 100% confident you would take this all the way but that statement was great. Glad you have decided to back the club and the fans. I'll now return the favour and finally renew my ST.

Good stuff 👍

25 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Doncaster knows the sequence. He is saying all the right things his side of the fence 

👍 I completely agree.  Which is why the stuff posted on him being shit scared and now on our side was a load of shite. 

Pasquale for King
Just now, Ex member of the SaS said:

Sorry PK I never said I was offering a prize, only asked if there was one. However you do deserve one so buy a pint and say it's from me.

Where can I do that 😜

jambo-in-furness
23 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Doubt it. Ending the season and the points per game bollocks were all legal and proper. It was the later & seperate clubs vote to demote Hearts  that is the problem.

Aye but,  the finishing of the league was taken under false information and also Dundee’s dodgy vote

First of all let me apologise to all Jambos on here for all the information I received and posted in good faith. To anyone who thinks I was playing members on here, then you are entitled to your opinion and no doubt your minds are made up. After speaking with LD a short time ago then I have no doubt that his contact was sincere with his information, likewise when it was given to me. I’m as gutted as the rest of us are. I’m also sorry to the members who I have been in private conversation with as this has ended in the most horrific way for us all. Once again I can only apologise for getting people’s hopes us and I include my own on that. Gut wrenching does not even come close to how I feel at the moment. 

As for the crowdfunding page, it was closed down at the request of the management of HMFC as it was felt it was detracting from the objectives of the FOH. They would rather any monies raised to fight a court case is actioned through the FOH ans. it independently. I have respected and complied with  their wishes as such. 

The final tally of £1,295 has been paid over in two instalments.  The first for £1100 and the second for £195. All admin costs were  paid for by myself so our club receives the full amount that was raised. Had I had an incline that this vote was 16-26 against, i may have been inclined to ignore the wishes of the club and kept this going. 

We live to fight another day and will never forget the clubs that have conspired to put us down. 

Always Hearts

Only Hearts 

SJ 

ToadKiller Dog
5 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

I await the foul mouthed abuse from Tam McManus and the sniggering condemnation from the BBC sports pundits.......

They can rant all they wont ,it will make no difference to the law ,and will only strengthen our resolve. 

1 hour ago, Sooperstar said:

Just waiting for the Budge statement to note how unfair this all is before deciding that it is in the best interests of everyone if we just move on now.

That aged well, just catching up an hour later.

heatonjambo
1 minute ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Make no mistake, there is going to be a lot shit thrown at Hearts from opposition fans and press through out this. But they are angry cause they know it's wrong but they want Hearts to suffer.

As i posted earlier

2 minutes ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

That's not very generous of you! @Pasquale for King: buy yourself two pints and say that they're from me.

3 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Not one of them has any credibility left. If they had any initially

Edited by Riccarton3

Robbo-Jambo
2 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

Court action better be to gain an interdict and to stop our expulsion. If that fails, then pursue compensation. Legal action better not be purely compensation based. 

Absolutely this.

The court case should not just be about compensation.

It should be about justice be seen to be done.

heatonjambo
1 minute ago, Saughton Jambo said:

First of all let me apologise to all Jambos on here for all the information I received and posted in good faith. To anyone who thinks I was playing members on here, then you are entitled to your opinion and no doubt your minds are made up. After speaking with LD a short time ago then I have no doubt that his contact was sincere with his information, likewise when it was given to me. I’m as gutted as the rest of us are. I’m also sorry to the members who I have been in private conversation with as this has ended in the most horrific way for us all. Once again I can only apologise for getting people’s hopes us and I include my own on that. Gut wrenching does not even come close to how I feel at the moment. 

As for the crowdfunding page, it was closed down at the request of the management of HMFC as it was felt it was detracting from the objectives of the FOH. They would rather any monies raised to fight a court case is actioned through the FOH ans. it independently. I have respected and complied with  their wishes as such. 

The final tally of £1,295 has been paid over in two instalments.  The first for £1100 and the second for £195. All admin costs were  paid for by myself so our club receives the full amount that was raised. Had I had an incline that this vote was 16-26 against, i may have been inclined to ignore the wishes of the club and kept this going. 

We live to fight another day and will never forget the clubs that have conspired to put us down. 

Always Hearts

Only Hearts 

SJ 

Don’t apologies mate there is no need

the majority know it was in good faith 

chin up

The Verminator

ffs - even the BBC are taking the piss - their story of the Ann announcing the legal challenge shows that hand-ball goal from the St. Midden player.

Think I will have to go out for a walk!

1 minute ago, Saughton Jambo said:

Always Hearts

Only Hearts 

SJ 

Are you happy to admit that although given in good faith by LD he was talking shite?

8 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

I can’t see him coming to Tynecastle any time soon. I think he’d need a police escort.

3 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

We've grown used to it after the past couple of months. Water of a duck's back.

• jkbmod 9 changed the title to SPFL declare league (2019/20) due to Covid (Arbitration panel upholds SPFL decision )
  • davemclaren changed the title to SPFL and Covid ( Leagues 1 and 2 to restart )