SPFL and Covid ( Leagues 1 and 2 to restart )

Heres Rixxy

• Replies 93.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Pasquale for King

• Ethan Hunt

• Beast Boy

SectionDJambo
6 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

More importantly, we now know that the SPFL Board will not use its executive powers to push through reconstruction.  It’s dead in the water - surely even you will concede that now?

At least there’s no stringing along now. If this had been a “yes” vote, some would have feared it was a further delaying tactic.

Now we know the final outcome and can legal.

His name is
1 minute ago, 22games nro said:

so who are the 16 ?

1.us

2.. partick

3.stranraer

4. Edinburgh city ?

5.Rangers ?

6. Celtic ?

7.ITC

only hearts.jpg

Falkirk surely

queensferryjambo
1 minute ago, 22games nro said:

so who are the 16 ?

1.us

2.. partick

3.stranraer

4. Edinburgh city ?

5.Rangers ?

6. Celtic ?

7.ITC

only hearts.jpg

Falkirk? Would they not have been promoted? 

1 minute ago, DH1986 said:

27 games......how can this make us competitive when trying to attract players ?

We have been shafted to a level I didn’t think was possible.

I am worried that "if" we end up in the Championship and "win" it there will be no promotion or relegation as we did not complete a full season. Just the sort of twisted thing ND and the SPFL will come up with.

willie wallace

That it is a lot of clubs who don't seem to be bothered about a court case.

I wonder what kind of assurances they have been given.

Selkirkhmfc1874
8 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

More importantly, we now know that the SPFL Board will not use its executive powers to push through reconstruction.  It’s dead in the water - surely even you will concede that now?

I said over weekend spfl weren't going to use executive powers if you have a look back 

4 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Look I'm telling you what I was expecting but if stories are true Dundee utd have changed there vote but a go back to fact over the weekend I posted vote would fail and Doncaster wouldn't take executive decision that's fact

All the media outlets were saying the same so hardly inside information was it?

Clerry Jambo
5 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

Even if the info is shite and it’s completely relevant? 

we don't know that yet do we?

Haringshairband
11 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Would not even fancy us to come straight back up with Budge running the show. Her 5 year plan has destroyed us. I called this 4 years ago. Shame on all you who have her poster on your wall. 

What a thought :rofl: unless it helped with a premature ejaculation problem, I can't imagine many people having a poster of Ann.

Stephen_East

26 european leagues continuing. 4 cancelled. And we were told continuing was impossible. 

Celtic awarded the league though everything is fine...

13 minutes ago, OTT said:

100% this. 

For me this isn't just about our current situation, its a chance to finally drag these shysters into court and utterly humiliate them for their bias to certain clubs and how they've created a hand to mouth existence for every club in Scotland bar two. Obviously, this wouldn't be relevant to our case but nailing them to the ****ing floor would be fantastic justice for the way they've 'led' Scottish football for the last 20+ years. 

👍40+ years

Just now, 22games nro said:

so who are the 16 ?

1.us

2.. partick

3.stranraer

4. Edinburgh city ?

5.Rangers ?

6. Celtic ?

7.ITC

only hearts.jpg

I'd imagine most if not all clubs on the SPFL board. So,  uh, Motherwell, Brechin, Hamilton, Montrose, Dunfermline, Alloa Plus Killie, Livi.

We deserve to know officially so we can boycott accordingly. Definitely a few in the Championship who shouldn't be allowed to slink away. 

Geoff Kilpatrick

Ok, it is 1.30pm BST. Where are our lawyers and what are they doing? Get the papers served NOW!

12 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

Could be months until a court decision. We don’t have months. 

We do if the courts give us the months. The court will dictate when the season starts if it sees fit.

1 minute ago, Sooperstar said:

Lying? I'm not going around claiming to he ITK.

Are you telling me you don't think we have been played?!

are you asking me something that is so clear you should not have to read it twice ?..but to help you WE HAVE NOT BEEN PLAYED EXCEPT  IN YOUR MIND..Is that clear enough ?

1 minute ago, 7628mm said:

I am worried that "if" we end up in the Championship and "win" it there will be no promotion or relegation as we did not complete a full season. Just the sort of twisted thing ND and the SPFL will come up with.

Likewise, I would imagine ross county are drafting such a bill as we speak, backed by the rest of the no-mark clubs.

8 minutes ago, Silvery_Moon said:

To be fair it's not just the ITK ers that have had their pants pulled down on this.

The BBC's Kheredine suggested last night it was only the top flight that stood on the way of reconstruction. 

True. I guess "I have no idea what will happen" wouldn't generate as much internet traffic 😅

4 minutes ago, 22games nro said:

so who are the 16 ?

1.us

2.. partick

3.stranraer

4. Edinburgh city ?

5.Rangers ?

6. Celtic ?

7.ITC

only hearts.jpg

Falkirk?

Other Prem?  

So, have cash-strapped Clyde voted on paying for a court case?

4 minutes ago, Silvery_Moon said:

To be fair it's not just the ITK ers that have had their pants pulled down on this.

The BBC's Kheredine suggested last night it was only the top flight that stood on the way of reconstruction. 

Exactly.

Everyone a lying deceiving sod.

My worry is that the guys being fed info 'from within' including Hearts have been lied to.

Unbelievable.

I do not care how many clubs go bust. **** the lot of them (other than the 16).

Let's go for the full whack.

And **** the cup semi. No chance at all.

The SPFL have not confirmed how many clubs registered their position, but it is believed less than 50% approval was reached in each categories. think hearts would make a statement of what going to happen next..... think most supports though the vote would have been closer....

13 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

I’d like a picture of you so I can cover up Ann’s poster. 

I will PM you. Top on or off?

Hectormasson
3 minutes ago, 7628mm said:

Absolute bunch of w.....s !       

Selkirkhmfc1874
20 hours ago, jamboinglasgow said:

I think there are clubs who think she is bluffing so think they can get away with their actions without consequence. I would put in a legal challenge this week as you say to put maximum pressure on these clubs.

This

1 minute ago, CJGJ said:

are you asking me something that is so clear you should not have to read it twice ?..but to help you WE HAVE NOT BEEN PLAYED EXCEPT  IN YOUR MIND..Is that clear enough ?

That makes it clear to me that you are blinded by something. Loyalty to Budge, ignorance or sheer stupidity. Take your pick.

22games nro

just trying to update this as we go so we know exactly who is each camp.

so who are the 16 ?

1.us

2.. partick

3.stranraer

4. Edinburgh city ?

5.Rangers ?

6. Celtic ?

7.ITC

8.Falkirk

Gordon Ramsay
6 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Look I'm telling you what I was expecting but if stories are true Dundee utd have changed there vote but a go back to fact over the weekend I posted vote would fail and Doncaster wouldn't take executive decision that's fact

Pretty sure that was made clear to everyone in the media re the vote and executive powers.

I'm not going to berate you anymore, in fact for a time, I even believed you. I would just suggest you stop giving off the impression you know what is going to happen though cause you clearly do not. 

54 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

Only 16 yet the SPFL told us that there was sufficient support to justify the indicative vote process! What a ****ing joke.

Exactly. It's gloves off time (or, if you're a boxing fan, gloves on time).

1 minute ago, CJGJ said:

Yes we have. You’re talking utter shite. Doncaster wanted to delay things and would have been in contact with member clubs. Things have been delayed so we’ve been played. You denying the obvious in an aggressive way doesn’t change that. 

3 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Ok, it is 1.30pm BST. Where are our lawyers and what are they doing? Get the papers served NOW!

Preparing for the EGM, oops wait a minute... 

16 minutes ago, Barack said:

Gone from "sufficient support" not a week ago to proceed with a vote, to a majority saying get ****ed?

Either he's lied. Or the other chairman have lied to him, went behind his back and collectively agreed to vote against.

I dont think there's a thing in that league he's unaware of.

I think they are stitching Doncaster up.

The Mercer Takeover
2 minutes ago, Shanks said:

We need a club statement now saying we are going to court. 

We need more than that.

We must fight this injustice on all fronts, not just compensation, or Budge must go.

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, kila said:

Unbelievable.

I do not care how many clubs go bust. **** the lot of them (other than the 16).

Let's go for the full whack.

And **** the cup semi. No chance at all.

I wouldn’t let the clubs that initially voted to end the leagues off the hook. 7 clubs voted not to demote us, the rest should be boycotted.

2 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

I will PM you. Top on or off?

Maybe a crop top. Leave something to the imagination 😀

Selkirkhmfc1874
Just now, Gordon Ramsay said:

Pretty sure that was made clear to everyone in the media re the vote and executive powers.

I'm not going to berate you anymore, in fact for a time, I even believed you. I would just suggest you stop giving off the impression you know what is going to happen though cause you clearly do not. 

Look I'm telling you what I was told from a good source but things were changing on a daily basis ! Sj was posting stuff he was being told from a reliable source but again things were changing so often but at end of the day we were posting in good faith to fellow hearts supporters 

1 minute ago, GinRummy said:

Yes we have. You’re talking utter shite. Doncaster wanted to delay things and would have been in contact with member clubs. Things have been delayed so we’ve been played. You denying the obvious in an aggressive way doesn’t change that. 

Time to add him to the ignore list.

Can someone please explain why we are not going for reinstatement?

It makes no legal sense whatsoever 

Arguably we need to argue it to make a case for compensation - as if the vote to expel us was not unlawful we would just be due the normal parachute payment.

Ainsley Harriott

Arguing with a Tim about this and he/it is claiming the season can be ended after 75% of games are played if agreed by the board. I'm checking the rules but cant see this. Is this right or are they just adding shite to justify their dodgy title?

• jkbmod 9 changed the title to SPFL declare league (2019/20) due to Covid (Arbitration panel upholds SPFL decision )
  • davemclaren changed the title to SPFL and Covid ( Leagues 1 and 2 to restart )