New kits (third strip pre-order now available)

Angel eyes

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PhoenixHearts

• Sertse

• tian447

• Sooks

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pasquale for King
5 hours ago, jamboinglasgow said:

One of the accounts that initally posted the photo of box later said that it was actually bibs for Big Hearts.

That makes sense 👍🏽

36 minutes ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

:rofl:

Honestly folk will fall for anything online.

Asking if it's fake :rofl:

It's clearly just had the Rangers badge photoshopped out :lol:

been here before
43 minutes ago, 151 said:

Surely not.

41 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Is this confirmed or somebody at it?

This is a desperate, desperate thread on quite a few levels but these two replies really do take the biscuit to a different depth.

Just now, been here before said:

This is a desperate, desperate thread on quite a few levels but these two replies really do take the biscuit to a different depth.

Mine literally says surely not. 

No question mark.

A statement. 👍

Richardcobb
59 minutes ago, periodictabledancer said:

Cobb claims to be a writer and "comedian". 

I’ll send you a signed copy of one of my four books if you want mate? Alternatively you can pick one up at my Fringe show! 😘

Richardcobb
42 minutes ago, Baxfee said:

If that is indicative of his humour definitely worth a body swerve in the fringe! 

Yeah it’s a whole hour of PowerPoint slides about fake football shirts. Slide 43 is where it really gets interesting.  I’m sure you’ll find plenty more that’s your cup of tea mate. I hear Alex Salmond’s back this year. If anyone else wants to come and hear stories about growing up in the Borders in the 90s and how Fiorentina v Hearts nearly gave me a breakdown you’re more than welcome 🙏 https://tickets.edfringe.com/whats-on/richard-cobb-couple-s-massage

1 hour ago, Sertse said:

Third top released, what we thinking?

🇬🇧🤫

We are all thinking, what the fick were you thinking ?

Selkirkhmfc1874
1 hour ago, been here before said:

Put it down to the Heat and drinking wine in the garden

2 hours ago, Sertse said:

🇬🇧🤫

My sources tell me this has been sent back to Umbro after fan feedback. Apparently where the sponsor was is now going to read 'PHM' instead.

Batistuta87
3 hours ago, Sertse said:

🇬🇧🤫

Cancelling the order for my season ticket if this is real 😂😂😂 

(it's no, though)

Different Class
6 hours ago, Sertse said:

I've got that exact one from eBay, how they got it not a clue

They were on sale on amazon for £19.99 nearer the time, still got mine. Wish I'd bought 5 now :lol: 

Samuel Camazzola
11 hours ago, Walter Bishop said:

Football Nation at peffermill are Jomas distributor in Scotland. They supply Livingston with kit. If we are going with Joma they would know about it. 👍

Not entirely correct. Soccer Shop Direct in Rosyth hold a big chunk of Joma's distribution rights. 

Andy Barrowman used to be Joma's brand manager prior to setting up Soccer Shop. He also now a CEO at Raith Rovers. 

Incidently, a chunk of his former clubs are kitted out in Joma and supplied by him (Dunfermline, Kelty, Raith, Livi, Ross County...) 

5 hours ago, Sertse said:

🇬🇧🤫

More like a Holland top. 🇳🇱 and I do like the Dutch. But I won't buy this .

4 hours ago, Richardcobb said:

Yeah it’s a whole hour of PowerPoint slides about fake football shirts. Slide 43 is where it really gets interesting.  I’m sure you’ll find plenty more that’s your cup of tea mate. I hear Alex Salmond’s back this year. If anyone else wants to come and hear stories about growing up in the Borders in the 90s and how Fiorentina v Hearts nearly gave me a breakdown you’re more than welcome 🙏 https://tickets.edfringe.com/whats-on/richard-cobb-couple-s-massage

Replies on your Twitter post have went mental, I honestly can't believe how many people think it's real. Absolutely pissing myself at how raging they are.

13 hours ago, 151 said:

Surely not.

We're thinking of a way to show some football fans are very bright 

Edited by Hesh

periodictabledancer
13 hours ago, Richardcobb said:

I’ll send you a signed copy of one of my four books if you want mate? Alternatively you can pick one up at my Fringe show! 😘

If I'm back in time  I'll go see your show. 

13 hours ago, Richardcobb said:

You’re the dude that keeps making jokes at Hearts expense, playing up to the “mini hun” image that some have of us? Was it you that stuck out the fake coronation mug, and the mock up using the concert at Tynie last summer? Am I thinking of the right guy?

Richardcobb
2 minutes ago, Mr Sifter said:

You’re the dude that keeps making jokes at Hearts expense, playing up to the “mini hun” image that some have of us? Was it you that stuck out the fake coronation mug, and the mock up using the concert at Tynie last summer? Am I thinking of the right guy?

Each to their own but I wouldn’t personally say it’s at our expense when it’s clearly sarcastic. They’re not that deep but they were made primarily to wind up easily offended opposition supporters on Twitter and in the majority of cases it’s worked.

The royal stuff came purely off the back of being given a Royal Wedding Hearts mug by a Hibs supporting mate 10 years ago. We’ve got previous for daft merch so I was just taking the pi$$. 

Totally up to you how you choose view them and it’s clearly upset a few folk but it’s probably not worth getting wound up over. 

48 minutes ago, Richardcobb said:

Each to their own but I wouldn’t personally say it’s at our expense when it’s clearly sarcastic. They’re not that deep but they were made primarily to wind up easily offended opposition supporters on Twitter and in the majority of cases it’s worked.

The royal stuff came purely off the back of being given a Royal Wedding Hearts mug by a Hibs supporting mate 10 years ago. We’ve got previous for daft merch so I was just taking the pi$$. 

Totally up to you how you choose view them and it’s clearly upset a few folk but it’s probably not worth getting wound up over. 

Hope I never misconstrued myself, I’m not in the slightest bit wound up over it. Just think it’s shite patter. It’s already a stick used by some to beat us with and it seems a bit weird to me that a Jambo would happily perpetuate in the myth. I hate the whole mini hun tag and canni see why you’d want anything to do with it, never mind collude in it. Still, nae publicity is bad publicity eh? You’ve got yer name out there off the back of it, even if our club looked a wee bit grubbier as a result. Hey ho. 

PhoenixHearts
15 minutes ago, Mr Sifter said:

Hope I never misconstrued myself, I’m not in the slightest bit wound up over it. Just think it’s shite patter. It’s already a stick used by some to beat us with and it seems a bit weird to me that a Jambo would happily perpetuate in the myth. I hate the whole mini hun tag and canni see why you’d want anything to do with it, never mind collude in it. Still, nae publicity is bad publicity eh? You’ve got yer name out there off the back of it, even if our club looked a wee bit grubbier as a result. Hey ho. 

I concur. It seems like the sort of thing you see conjured up by a rival support to make us look bad... then you find out its coming from inside our own house?

Not for me.

15 hours ago, Newton51 said:

image.thumb.png.c8a87d7753f83f7bd48a150b458a52f5.png

Folk going bananas over the photoshopped tops, this being the worst attempt I think I've ever seen, plenty crayon eaters lapping it up though!

Edited by Armageddon

4 hours ago, Richardcobb said:

I think it's hilarious, if anything it goes to show the club actually does nothing at all deserving of the 'diet hun' label and supporters of other clubs will grasp at anything to try prove it. Not criticising your artistic skills but it doesn't look like a real top at all yet rival fans lapped it up to try and prove something. It's made them look very very stupid and I've got a lot of time for it.

I didn't realise you done the mug as well, I found that hilarious as well. Comedy needs to be provocative. Not everyone will be happy about it but if they don't like it, they don't have to listen/look.

I could go and publish 4 books and do a Fringe show. Doesn't mean any of it would be any good though. 

The most concerning thing is that it probably took you about an hour to throw that 5 minute Photoshop job together. And you couldn't even be arsed to get the font right when you changed the 22/23 to 23/24 at the top of the screen, something that you could easily have done by using Inspect Element. 

But aye, quality patter.  Maybe you should write a 5th book about it. 

LarrysRightFoot

Wonder what the delay is. Would’ve expected at least confirmation of a release date by now. 

Batistuta87
22 minutes ago, LarrysRightFoot said:

Wonder what the delay is. Would’ve expected at least confirmation of a release date by now. 

Waiting til Gino signs 😉🤞

36 minutes ago, LarrysRightFoot said:

It's only a couple of days behind last years launch date of the 10th so would expect something soon

1 hour ago, LarrysRightFoot said:

Yeah when I was in the shop before the Hibs game I asked the lady behind the counter and they didn't know the date, only that we were getting new strips. Would be good to get some news out the club, the off season is a long drawn out affair that's for sure! 

59 minutes ago, PapaShango said:

Yeah when I was in the shop before the Hibs game I asked the lady behind the counter and they didn't know the date, only that we were getting new strips. Would be good to get some news out the club, the off season is a long drawn out affair that's for sure! 

The period between the season ending and the first signing and kit release is a total limbo, it's hideous. I'd like to see them to something next year to fill the gap a bit, even if it was 30 goals from the previous season, one video a day, something like that. I think it was about 2 weeks with no posts there.

been here before
51 minutes ago, Sertse said:

The period between the season ending and the first signing and kit release is a total limbo, it's hideous. I'd like to see them to something next year to fill the gap a bit, even if it was 30 goals from the previous season, one video a day, something like that. I think it was about 2 weeks with no posts there.

Why not just search for something yourself in youtube or something, try being a bit proactive instead of needing spoon fed during this "hideous" time?  :rolleyes:

11 minutes ago, been here before said:

Why not just search for something yourself in youtube or something, try being a bit proactive instead of needing spoon fed during this "hideous" time?  :rolleyes:

Or you could stop being a pedantic fud when I'm talking about how the club could improve their fan engagement👍

been here before
5 minutes ago, Sertse said:

Or you could stop being a pedantic fud when I'm talking about how the club could improve their fan engagement👍

I think most folk are quite capable of going a fortnight without finding it "hideous" when theres nothing on twitter without letting it effect their "engagement".

Thoughts during this difficult time etc.

Edited by been here before

5 minutes ago, been here before said:

I think most folk are quite capable of going a fortnight without finding it "hideous" when theres nothing on twitter without letting it effect their "engagement".

Thoughts during this difficult time etc.

You're very stoic and resilient, thanks for your input👍

I emailed Umbro and asked why there's no Hearts kit in the store. This was the reply.

Sounds like bollocks to me because every other team has kit available.

Screenshot_2023-06-13-21-26-49-905_com.google.android.gm-edit.jpg

PhoenixHearts
1 minute ago, Sertse said:

I emailed Umbro and asked why there's no Hearts kit in the store. This was the reply.

Could mean anything. Maintenance so they can add new Hearts inventory? A generic pre-written response?

Not much to read into tbh, as far as I know Werder Bremen are moving to Hummel and Hull are moving to Kappa, but both those teams still have last seasons stuff available on the Umbro site.

1 minute ago, PhoenixHearts said:

Could mean anything. Maintenance so they can add new Hearts inventory? A generic pre-written response?

Not much to read into tbh, as far as I know Werder Bremen are moving to Hummel and Hull are moving to Kappa, but both those teams still have last seasons stuff available on the Umbro site.

I get the impression the customer service guy probably doesn't have a clue what's going on and that's a standard response. I think they're American agents so they wouldn't really be expected to know the intricacies of our kit deals, it was worth a shot though. 

What I was really hoping for was them to say 'we're getting ready for new stuff' or 'they're no longer affiliated with us'. Don't ask don't get😂

been here before
On 12/06/2023 at 17:46, 151 said:

Surely not.

On 12/06/2023 at 17:49, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Is this confirmed or somebody at it?

On 12/06/2023 at 18:31, been here before said:

Hold on a minute... we have a new winner :rofl:

19 minutes ago, Sertse said:

Ricardo Quaresma
2 hours ago, Toonhertz said:

This is a special 4th shirt for European games I’m hearing 

IMG_8040.jpeg

Whoever created this abomination hung, drawn and quartered on North Bridge, please, ASAP

2 hours ago, Toonhertz said:

IMG_8040.jpeg

Vladimirs vision brought to life.

Back to 2005
16 minutes ago, Toonhertz said:

Better late than never…….I suppose 

Was it not meant to be green tartan? They didn’t call him Mad Vlad for nothing! 

Pasquale for King
3 hours ago, Toonhertz said:

IMG_8040.jpeg

Was there not a rumour of Vlad wanting us to wear the Yellow and Green Kaunus reverse of this as an away kit 😱🤔🤷🏾‍♂️🤦🏽?!?!

Sorry seen this has been mentioned 🤣

Edited by Pasquale for King

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to New kits (third strip pre-order now available)