New kits (third strip pre-order now available)

Angel eyes

Unknown user
5 minutes ago, Bozi said:

That's literally a Tommy Hilfiger combo, strangely the top is alright but the shorts and socks make it look chavvy as f##k

Maybe they have an unusual sponsorship deal, who knows? It is a bit of a weird one though

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PhoenixHearts

• Sertse

• tian447

• Sooks

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

been here before
48 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

It's no wonder people buy fakes. That will be on DHGate tomorrow for £12. 

Its been here for a couple of weeks. £10.75.

https://www.soccer02.com/Liverpool-Home-Man-Jersey-23-24-p613667.html

Fact of the matter is though clubs and their marketing arent stupid. They charge these prices because mugs will pay them. Look at the recent Scotland 150 year top, 90 sheets wasnt it? Flew out the door in minutes.

Grown ups who pay ludicrous prices for a glorified tshirt with adverts splattered all over it deserve to be fleeced for every penny they're willing to pay.

The abhorrent part if all this is the cost if bairns strips.

Edited by been here before

40 minutes ago, Sierra Delta said:

Not that it's much better, but I think £115 is for the player issue style tops. The standard replica kit is £75 which I guess is fairly standard these days. 

There was a bit of a rammy last year on Spurs forums about the player issue strips. People didn’t seem to realise the player issue strips aren’t meant to last so are made of lighter material that is meant to be comfortable and breathe easily for a small amount of use. So you pay extra for something that will only last a few washes. 

On 05/05/2023 at 13:47, been here before said:

Its been here for a couple of weeks. £10.75.

https://www.soccer02.com/Liverpool-Home-Man-Jersey-23-24-p613667.html

Fact of the matter is though clubs and their marketing arent stupid. They charge these prices because mugs will pay them. Look at the recent Scotland 150 year top, 90 sheets wasnt it? Flew out the door in minutes.

Grown ups who pay ludicrous prices for a glorified tshirt with adverts splattered all over it deserve to be fleeced for every penny they're willing to pay.

The abhorrent part if all this is the cost if bairns strips.

Bought my grandson his usual birthday gift last week. £72.60 for a 6 yearolds kit is outrageous. 

Little wonder parents buy fakes.

Agentjambo
1 minute ago, R9. said:

New gates for the players car park ?

Must be….makes me think that badge will be used on next seasons home kit.

Looks good. 

Wonder if the 3rd kit will be a nod to the original style kits with a simple badge, and that will be on the home and away. 

1 hour ago, tian447 said:

Looks good. 

Wonder if the 3rd kit will be a nod to the original style kits with a simple badge, and that will be on the home and away. 

Complete with long trousers with a maroon stripe down the side. 

I see Celtic 3rd has been announced - (🤢 as per). 

when should we get a glimpse of ours do you think? 

Batistuta87
On 05/05/2023 at 13:00, Salad Fingers said:

It's no wonder people buy fakes. That will be on DHGate tomorrow for £12. 

The press jump on this every year and its actually embarrassing. What they often forget to mention is that these £115 strips are non-standard "player-spec" versions that the club shops probably won't even stock. You'll be able to get them direct from Nike etc if you're a bit mad but unlikely the shop at Anfield for example will sell anything other than the regular fan version which will be about £40 cheaper. 

If Hearts did this and someone rocked up to the game wearing one, I'd instantly think they were a bit of a ***** tbh. 

Edited by Batistuta87

KyleLafferty
3 minutes ago, Hashimoto said:

Looks like the Soccer02 site has been closed down.

Sometimes it goes down then it changes domain. This certainly hasn’t been the first😂

been here before
4 minutes ago, Hashimoto said:

No it doesnt.

1814953819_Screenshot_20230523_191126_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.4c3c4d0a7d11eb90b03773e6f29a96e3.jpg

8 minutes ago, Hashimoto said:

It'll be Soccer03 by tomorrow. 

I've ordered from soccer00, soccer000, and soccer02 in the past few years :lol:

PhoenixHearts
On 17/05/2023 at 17:31, Batistuta87 said:

The press jump on this every year and its actually embarrassing. What they often forget to mention is that these £115 strips are non-standard "player-spec" versions that the club shops probably won't even stock. You'll be able to get them direct from Nike etc if you're a bit mad but unlikely the shop at Anfield for example will sell anything other than the regular fan version which will be about £40 cheaper. 

If Hearts did this and someone rocked up to the game wearing one, I'd instantly think they were a bit of a ***** tbh. 

£40 cheaper still £75. Mental. That's more than enough for an authentic kit nevermind the cheaper "replica" version. Loads of other clubs manage to sell their "authentic" kits for under £60.

I've had enough of this two-tiered system that's creeping in. Leaving key design features off the replica or having entirely different collar shape or sleeve trims so people will feel compelled to shell out for the authentic to get the kit the way it's supposed to look.

This all started with the MLS. I always feared Europe would follow suit and it seems now we have.

3 minutes ago, been here before said:

No it doesnt.

1814953819_Screenshot_20230523_191126_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.4c3c4d0a7d11eb90b03773e6f29a96e3.jpg

Tried on different browsers and even tried with a VPN........Was getting a site error message. Good news if still available......saves me a fortune!

Batistuta87
14 minutes ago, PhoenixHearts said:

£40 cheaper still £75. Mental. That's more than enough for an authentic kit nevermind the cheaper "replica" version. Loads of other clubs manage to sell their "authentic" kits for under £60.

I've had enough of this two-tiered system that's creeping in. Leaving key design features off the replica or having entirely different collar shape or sleeve trims so people will feel compelled to shell out for the authentic to get the kit the way it's supposed to look.

This all started with the MLS. I always feared Europe would follow suit and it seems now we have.

I know, it is mental but I hate how they make out that if you want a Liverpool kit it'll cost £115 and that "hard up families" will be "forced" to pay it for their kids when it's just not true. I thought it all started in the 00s when Nike did the player spec kits with the vest built in - did MLS do it before then?? 

Edited by Batistuta87

1 hour ago, tian447 said:

It'll be Soccer03 by tomorrow. 

I've ordered from soccer00, soccer000, and soccer02 in the past few years :lol:

Appears to be soccer03 now

1 hour ago, SectionG said:

Appears to be soccer03 now

That's actually quite funny :lol:

You can never stop the soccer0X train! 

1 hour ago, R9. said:

They were using soccer03 last year for a bit I got email asking me to use it. They also have another website I can’t remember the name off it’s the same but had different kits had Dutch league and Portugal. 

I got my Liverpool top delivered last week and it’s spot on once again!

If you ever remember, would be interested in the URL for that one, like a random shirt! 

Unknown user
3 hours ago, Hashimoto said:

Tried on different browsers and even tried with a VPN........Was getting a site error message. Good news if still available......saves me a fortune!

Try turning off your WiFi, I can't access it from my virgin home connection but I can from virgin mobile

Bunny Munro
On 09/05/2023 at 19:36, tian447 said:

Looks good. 

Been rumours swirling that our 3rd kit will be an updated FOH kit, with the pledgers names on it again.

Midloth_Iain
16 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

Been rumours swirling that our 3rd kit will be an updated FOH kit, with the pledgers names on it again.

Hope my name has been moved from just above the 'arse' area this time !😆

19 hours ago, 151 said:

Jesus H 🤦‍♂️

I thought Aberdeen were bad for living in the past :rofl:

Screenshot_20230526_144328_Facebook.jpg

That's genuinely embarrassing

• 2 weeks later...

New Spurs kit announced this morning. Classic looking with no silly details on it. White shorts this season as well though many like the navy blue ones. 

IMG_1834.jpeg

On 26/05/2023 at 14:44, 151 said:

Jesus H 🤦‍♂️

I thought Aberdeen were bad for living in the past :rofl:

Screenshot_20230526_144328_Facebook.jpg

The embossed invincibles results on the white stripe at the side is only on the 'player spec' £115 version, get the regular £75 strip and it's just a plain white stripe

All roads lead to Gorgie
32 minutes ago, Tazio said:

New Spurs kit announced this morning. Classic looking with no silly details on it. White shorts this season as well though many like the navy blue ones. 

IMG_1834.jpeg

Nice shirt but is that not a photo from the future when the Spurs fans start throwing their club gear on the pitch in the direction of Ange 😄

31 minutes ago, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

Nice shirt but is that not a photo from the future when the Spurs fans start throwing their club gear on the pitch in the direction of Ange 😄

They won’t be throwing those away with the mad prices they’re being charged. 

All roads lead to Gorgie
3 minutes ago, Tazio said:

They won’t be throwing those away with the mad prices they’re being charged. 

True 😄 Maybe from the prawn sandwich boxes. London wages and all that. 😉 Probably that's more an Gunners thing though.

BackOfTheNet

Some rumours going about saying a kit announcement today?

Any inkling what it’s going to look like do we know?

Absolute Scenes
1 hour ago, BackOfTheNet said:

oh that would be grand. really hoping for a beauty this year, 150th anniversary, big occasion. really would love to see something that makes us feel what the 14/15 championship season home top did

Placid Casual

Would be surprised if they announced it on a Friday afternoon?

Should be in the pub by 4pm!

Edited by Placid Casual

2 hours ago, BackOfTheNet said:

Was surprised to see that myself. The word on Twitter is that the away top is white blue and red, I'm not sure if they've just lifted the discussion from here and said it's definitely happening

Kyle Lafferty HoMSC

I heard from a very well connected source that it is maroon

Batistuta87

Was just someone on Twitter guessing it would be today since its usually around this time, on a Friday, and the week before Father's day. Bit late in the day now you'd think, unless they do it at peak Social Media times tonight. 

LarrysRightFoot
On 08/06/2023 at 09:37, Tazio said:

IMG_1834.jpeg

🥱 

On 27/05/2023 at 09:33, Midloth_Iain said:

Hope my name has been moved from just above the 'arse' area this time !😆

With even more pledgers since last time, they may have to put a "tail" on it and you could be between the erse cheeks this time. 😊

Kyle Lafferty HoMSC
19 minutes ago, Batistuta87 said:

Was just someone on Twitter guessing it would be today since its usually around this time, on a Friday, and the week before Father's day. Bit late in the day now you'd think, unless they do it at peak Social Media times tonight. 

Sure its the same guy that was trolling with a Ginnelly new deal graphic earlier in the week

A_A wehatethehibs
On 08/06/2023 at 09:37, Tazio said:

IMG_1834.jpeg

Have to say it irritates me that there’s red on a spurs shirt. I’m not even a spurs fan and it annoys me. Must piss off their die hards. It’s very spursy and emblematic of Levy. A proper football club would dig the heels in on that, they woul fell the sponsor, you can have any colour you want, but not red. Or you can bolt. Get some balls spurs ffs. It’s like if Hearts had Starbucks or Heineken or something. I just could not accept any green branding on my football shirt completely unacceptable. 

Bad Religion
7 hours ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

Have to say it irritates me that there’s red on a spurs shirt. I’m not even a spurs fan and it annoys me. Must piss off their die hards. It’s very spursy and emblematic of Levy. A proper football club would dig the heels in on that, they woul fell the sponsor, you can have any colour you want, but not red. Or you can bolt. Get some balls spurs ffs. It’s like if Hearts had Starbucks or Heineken or something. I just could not accept any green branding on my football shirt completely unacceptable. 

Only people in Scotland would care about this kind of thing. 

Pasquale for King
6 minutes ago, Bad Religion said:

Only people in Scotland would care about this kind of thing. 

You’re probably right, Man City wear a red and black away kit. 

Pasquale for King
7 hours ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

Its a fair point, the yellow GK top CG wore last season was different to the template. Wonder why 😆

AEE3C61D-635C-4525-B5DC-508F88046F1E.jpeg

ADCECF1B-75EF-4EAD-9AEF-A3353A77620D.jpeg

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to New kits (third strip pre-order now available)