New kits (third strip pre-order now available)

Angel eyes

4 hours ago, Richardcobb said:

Did I steal your chips in a past life or something? No idea where your anger comes from 😂

You seem to have a hard time distinguishing between people being angry, and feeling a bit sorry for you. 

If your entire comedy act is that one dimensional, then I also feel sorry for anyone who buys a ticket, or any of your 4 best sellers. 

I also think your "lol orange Hertz shirt" patter is boring as ****, mainly because I live in Northern Ireland, where the Protestant/Catholic thing stopped being funny a long time ago, and anyone peddling that nonsense needs to go and jump. 

Edited by tian447

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PhoenixHearts

• Sertse

• tian447

• Sooks

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, jambotony said:

its completely sold out.. mind you, they only made 2023 of them. But the £223 is for the whole kit 

Ah that makes a lot more sense!

On 15/06/2023 at 08:03, The Treasurer said:

Bring back Hearty Harry and Strongbow (the UK's number one cider)

FB_IMG_1539780183850.jpg

3 hours ago, Sooks said:

I particularly like the fact that the logo looks like a bottle tossed away in the river by a drunken ned 

The player kneeling at the front looks like he's praying for a move out of H1b5.

Anyone know of sites where you can get decent replica shirts of questionable authenticity?

I've been looking on soccer03 and it looks good, just wondering if I'm missing out on any others.

27 minutes ago, Sertse said:

Anyone know of sites where you can get decent replica shirts of questionable authenticity?

I've been looking on soccer03 and it looks good, just wondering if I'm missing out on any others.

Can't beat soccer03 on price. and the quality is good. There are other sites but you're up at the £30 price range for kids tops. 
One slight drawback on soccer03....Expect to wait 3 to 4 weeks before taking delivery and of course it is primarily only the bigger clubs.

Walter Bishop
On 12/06/2023 at 22:37, Samuel Camazzola said:

Not entirely correct. Soccer Shop Direct in Rosyth hold a big chunk of Joma's distribution rights. 

Andy Barrowman used to be Joma's brand manager prior to setting up Soccer Shop. He also now a CEO at Raith Rovers. 

Incidently, a chunk of his former clubs are kitted out in Joma and supplied by him (Dunfermline, Kelty, Raith, Livi, Ross County...) 

I’m pretty sure Stephen at Football nation would disagree with you, they also designed the Livingston badge.  👍

25 minutes ago, Hashimoto said:

Can't beat soccer03 on price. and the quality is good. There are other sites but you're up at the £30 price range for kids tops. 
One slight drawback on soccer03....Expect to wait 3 to 4 weeks before taking delivery and of course it is primarily only the bigger clubs.

That's good to know, the reviews are all good on the site. I'm after the Roma SPQR shirt as well but it's not on there, I'm not sure if there would be many good quality replicas out there of it though.

ShortmanRossco
1 hour ago, Sertse said:

Presumably that's the phoenix for Soccer02? 

20 minutes ago, ShortmanRossco said:

Presumably that's the phoenix for Soccer02? 

Yeah they change the URL every so often

ShortmanRossco
7 minutes ago, Sertse said:

Yeah they change the URL every so often

Be okay then. Got the Scotland top off them. Was bang on.

Got a delivery from soccer03 today. Ordered on May 19th.

Got the wee man the new Juventus kit and I bought Italy 94 shirt. Both excellent quality as usual.

Think between the kids and myself we have had 10 orders from them. Can only think of one shirt of my sons that wasn't spot on. But it was a tenner and he is 6 so all good.

16 minutes ago, Homme said:

Got a delivery from soccer03 today. Ordered on May 19th.

Got the wee man the new Juventus kit and I bought Italy 94 shirt. Both excellent quality as usual.

Think between the kids and myself we have had 10 orders from them. Can only think of one shirt of my sons that wasn't spot on. But it was a tenner and he is 6 so all good.

I went for the Scotland anniversary kit and Mexico away, the Scotland one had 8 reviews on it all saying how great it was. I went one size up based on their table thing. Looking forward to getting them.

18 minutes ago, Sertse said:

I went for the Scotland anniversary kit and Mexico away, the Scotland one had 8 reviews on it all saying how great it was. I went one size up based on their table thing. Looking forward to getting them.

I've used them for a couple of tops for 5's and the gym. Got an Arsenal away kit, quality is excellent but went up a size worrying it'd be made smaller. Needn't have worried, actually ended up too big.

Next time I got an Inter Miami top and it was spot on. Now worries about wearing it for fear of looking like a Messi fan boy 😅

Unknown user
44 minutes ago, Sertse said:

My Scotland 150's great except on the badge it says 1876 instead of 1875 :laugh2:

It's in dark blue on dark blue though so you can't see it unless you're really looking for it

Unknown user
9 hours ago, Martin_T said:

I take it that Hibs don't have a particular colour of green that they stick to? Seem to recall that Hearts selected a specific shade of maroon as the official club colour a few years back.

They're all over the place, tinpot AF

7 hours ago, Sertse said:

We wash them separately at low temperatures. Especially the kids ones as they have name and number prints. Never had any issues.

11 hours ago, Sertse said:

This one is good quality the same as soccer02 / Soccer03 http://www.ourssvips.com

Used all with no issues this year.

Fitzroy Pointon
11 hours ago, Sertse said:

DHGate. Never had an issue with them. 

No Idle Talk

That Hibs strip is putrid. The sponsor does give it some comedy value though. 

Can we please have no more suggestions of allowing Joma to make Hearts strip in the future. Seeing that should be enough to put anyone off. 

Unknown user
4 hours ago, Homme said:

We wash them separately at low temperatures. Especially the kids ones as they have name and number prints. Never had any issues.

Mine goes inside out in a sock bag

2 hours ago, No Idle Talk said:

Can we please have no more suggestions of allowing Joma to make Hearts strip in the future. Seeing that should be enough to put anyone off. 

Just get Umbro to do ours for ever would be my preference 

WheatfieldWarrior
2 hours ago, No Idle Talk said:

I think if you were to ask Hearts fans across that last 30 years who should be making the kit, most would probably say Umbro.

To be fair to Joma, however I would say that they it wasn't their idea to put the bevvy.com name and logo on the front - that would be down to the customer.

WheatfieldWarrior
10 minutes ago, Sooks said:

This

1 hour ago, Sooks said:

Nah adidas make better kits 

PhoenixHearts
1 hour ago, Angel eyes said:

Nah adidas make better kits 

Not for us they wouldn't.

One swallow does not make a summer or something like that...

14-15 home kit stood alone at the top in what was an otherwise forgettable run of teamwear rubbish.

Unknown user
3 hours ago, PhoenixHearts said:

Not for us they wouldn't.

One swallow does not make a summer or something like that...

14-15 home kit stood alone at the top in what was an otherwise forgettable run of teamwear rubbish.

To be fair this one was pretty good. I always wondered how they got away with the full arm stripes that year, I didn't see them anywhere else and haven't since

New-HMFC-Strip-2012-13.jpg

Edited by Smithee

10 minutes ago, Smithee said:

To be fair this one was pretty good. I always wondered how they got away with the full arm stripes that year, I didn't see them anywhere else and haven't since

If that shirt hadn’t that hellish wonga on it, it would have spot on 

2 hours ago, Salad Fingers said:

1597511435_Screenshot_20230617_170828_ChromeBeta.jpg.fa1938b41be62d7f442efa80b587adbe.jpg

Partick seem to have a thing about making absolutely hideous tops that are so bad they actually end up working well

Ricardo Quaresma
38 minutes ago, Sertse said:

Partick seem to have a thing about making absolutely hideous tops that are so bad they actually end up working well

Screenshot_20230617-204501814.thumb.jpg.dc311efa33b42f2ad48e2478d9948b82.jpg

1 hour ago, Smithee said:

Yeh, good kit. I liked the home one too.

14 minutes ago, Smithee said:

The blue Wonga's a killer though

Yeh it was far from ideal; seen a lot worse though.

been here before
4 hours ago, Salad Fingers said:

1597511435_Screenshot_20230617_170828_ChromeBeta.jpg.fa1938b41be62d7f442efa80b587adbe.jpg

All the Thistle nut huggers on here can accessorise that with a half Hearts half Partick scarfs when they get their hoped for money spinning Thistle fundraising friendly at Tynecastle.

56 minutes ago, been here before said:

All the Thistle nut huggers on here can accessorise that with a half Hearts half Partick scarfs when they get their hoped for money spinning Thistle fundraising friendly at Tynecastle.

Top bantz…

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, Smithee said:

The blue Wonga's a killer though

Depends on what you put it in the wash with 😆

C6C6270C-4178-4AB7-BAB2-DE0D4B293E08.jpeg

On 14/06/2023 at 20:02, Angel eyes said:

2-F5-A62-E1-6-C03-4-D63-B019-353-BCD5-BF
2-E852-AAE-A8-EA-4400-B06-C-B4-D7-A5-B2-
233079-A8-EF60-46-A5-BE9-F-DAB78-D934-B8
italy have released 125th anniversary kit……..

ITALY 125TH ANNIVERSARY KIT

£220

Was a limited edition available through adidas.co.uk they’ve sold out……but you can get them on eBay for double that price…..

5 hours ago, Angel eyes said:

Was a limited edition available through adidas.co.uk they’ve sold out……but you can get them on eBay for double that price…..

You'll get it on one of many of the sites listed above for about £10 in a few weeks😂

Rick Sanchez

I'm going for the good news to start rolling tomorrow with the kit launch. Not ITK.

They may be a bit apprehensive if Ginnelly is one of the main players in the photo shoot. Would be daft to release his picture if he's offski.

The Fluorescent Zebra
13 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

I'm going for the good news to start rolling tomorrow with the kit launch. Not ITK.

They may be a bit apprehensive if Ginnelly is one of the main players in the photo shoot. Would be daft to release his picture if he's offski.

Would have been daft to include him in the photoshoot if he hadn’t signed

30 minutes ago, Sertse said:

You'll get it on one of many of the sites listed above for about £10 in a few weeks😂

No a few weeks Dhgate has em now 

12 minutes ago, The Fluorescent Zebra said:

Would have been daft to include him in the photoshoot if he hadn’t signed

LarrysRightFoot
1 hour ago, Rick Sanchez said:

Shirley we’ll start to get news on the kit and signings this week. 

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to New kits (third strip pre-order now available)