New kits (third strip pre-order now available)

Angel eyes

A_A wehatethehibs
9 hours ago, Sertse said:

I emailed Umbro and asked why there's no Hearts kit in the store. This was the reply.

Sounds like bollocks to me because every other team has kit available.

Screenshot_2023-06-13-21-26-49-905_com.google.android.gm-edit.jpg

you didn’t actually email Umbro did you? Absolute madman 

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PhoenixHearts

• Sertse

• tian447

• Sooks

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

you didn’t actually email Umbro did you? Absolute madman 

Needs must 😂

7 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Was there not a rumour of Vlad wanting us to wear the Yellow and Green Kaunus reverse of this as an away kit 😱🤔🤷🏾‍♂️🤦🏽?!?!

Sorry seen this has been mentioned 🤣

Aye I’m sure he did at one point and he also wanted a full starting 11 full of Lithuanian players 😂 

39 minutes ago, Sertse said:

Needs must 😂

They must be worried about ****ing up the release again this year 😂 

RustyRightPeg
10 hours ago, Sertse said:

I emailed Umbro and asked why there's no Hearts kit in the store. This was the reply.

Slow week?

18 hours ago, Sertse said:

The period between the season ending and the first signing and kit release is a total limbo, it's hideous. I'd like to see them to something next year to fill the gap a bit, even if it was 30 goals from the previous season, one video a day, something like that. I think it was about 2 weeks with no posts there.

Have they been reading this thread?

Batistuta87
13 hours ago, Sertse said:

The "maintenance" will be removing the old stuff and adding the new stuff. Not difficult man 🤣

Aways around this week of June so just calm yourself 😉

43 minutes ago, Sertse said:

Have they been reading this thread?

Brilliant stuff!

That wee chip against Ross County was incredible. 

24 to beat next season :thumbsup:

Pasquale for King
3 hours ago, Toonhertz said:

Aye I’m sure he did at one point and he also wanted a full starting 11 full of Lithuanian players 😂 

So he did, 11 Aliens wouldve been ok with if we had won the league 👽😂.

rudi must stay
16 hours ago, Toonhertz said:

This is a special 4th shirt for European games I’m hearing 

IMG_8040.jpeg

Saurijus Mikotrunace to sign I heard 

1 hour ago, Batistuta87 said:

The "maintenance" will be removing the old stuff and adding the new stuff. Not difficult man 🤣

Aways around this week of June so just calm yourself 😉

I was just hoping they'd say 'making room for new stuff' or 'we're no longer the kit sponsor', thought it was worth a go to settle the Joma rumours once and for all😂

Batistuta87
17 minutes ago, Sertse said:

I was just hoping they'd say 'making room for new stuff' or 'we're no longer the kit sponsor', thought it was worth a go to settle the Joma rumours once and for all😂

🤣 Fair shout - we do appreciate the effort haha

1 hour ago, R9. said:

Not many clubs have released their kits yet. 

Every year left disappointed at the attempts with the kits so I can’t see it being no different this year. We have had 1 home top in about 15 years I’ve been buzzing about and was really impressed for. 

What one out of interest? 16/17 away?

RustyRightPeg

In fairness I haven’t seen many / if any Umbro kits being released for next season. 

35 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

In fairness I haven’t seen many / if any Umbro kits being released for next season. 

Only 8 so far that I can find https://www.footyheadlines.com/search/label/Umbro+Kits?max-results=8

A maroon and white version of the Chapecoense 50th anniversary strip could be a possibility though?

or a white & maroon version of Gremio's 120th anniversary away top

format,webp

Edited by Ribble

RustyRightPeg
1 minute ago, Ribble said:

Only 8 so far that I can find https://www.footyheadlines.com/search/label/Umbro+Kits?max-results=8

A maroon and white version of the Chapecoense 50th anniversary strip could be a possibility though?

Difficult to even gauge what it could look like. A lot of those are plastered in sponsors making it hard to really look at the details of the shirts. 

7 minutes ago, R9. said:

14/15 top been my fav and actually really liked 

Absolute beauty of a top, easily one of my favourites I own

Chizmeister
55 minutes ago, 151 said:

Screenshot_20230614_162111_Facebook.jpg

Very simillar to our black 3rd strip, ours clearly a lot classier looking without a sponsor and that horrible crest, also the marroon and black combo looked far better than any rancid shade of green

3 hours ago, Ribble said:

or a white & maroon version of Gremio's 120th anniversary away top

I would disregard the South American Umbro shirts because they're a slightly different deal to what we get over here:

"

Umbro extends South America license

Oct 15, 2019 South America

The owner of the brand, Iconix Brands Group, has announced a ten-year extension of Umbro’s licensing agreement with long-time partner Grupo Dass

The renewal gives Grupo Dass the continued license to design, manufacture and distribute Umbro performance and lifestyle apparel, footwear and equipment in Brazil, Argentina and Paraguay through 2035."

https://www.worldfootwear.com/news/umbro-extends-south-america-license/4209.html

They'll have different templates and designers :thumbsup:

11 minutes ago, Angel eyes said:

2-F5-A62-E1-6-C03-4-D63-B019-353-BCD5-BF
2-E852-AAE-A8-EA-4400-B06-C-B4-D7-A5-B2-
233079-A8-EF60-46-A5-BE9-F-DAB78-D934-B8
italy have released 125th anniversary kit……..

ITALY 125TH ANNIVERSARY KIT

£220

It's a beaut but who the hell is going to pay that

11 minutes ago, Angel eyes said:

2-F5-A62-E1-6-C03-4-D63-B019-353-BCD5-BF
2-E852-AAE-A8-EA-4400-B06-C-B4-D7-A5-B2-
233079-A8-EF60-46-A5-BE9-F-DAB78-D934-B8
italy have released 125th anniversary kit……..

ITALY 125TH ANNIVERSARY KIT

£220

Saw that yesterday...lovely. Wonder if they'll wear it tomorrow.

I can't get the image to work on my phone for some reason but see right in the middle of the season ticket posters there's a fan cupping his ears wearing an old style Umbro hearts top. Have we ever released that? I've probably just missed it. May just be me but seems random having it front and centre 

4 minutes ago, bazman said:

I can't get the image to work on my phone for some reason but see right in the middle of the season ticket posters there's a fan cupping his ears wearing an old style Umbro hearts top. Have we ever released that? I've probably just missed it. May just be me but seems random having it front and centre 

Could just be that the club have used the same image for advertising season tickets, seat swaps etc but that's not the first time that kit has featured recently. I took a screenshot (which it won't let me upload) and, other than a tiny image of a Hearty Harry in the Strongbow kit, it's all playing squad in last seasons kit.

Certainly seems like a bit of a hint !

The Treasurer
2 minutes ago, dumpson said:

Could just be that the club have used the same image for advertising season tickets, seat swaps etc but that's not the first time that kit has featured recently. I took a screenshot (which it won't let me upload) and, other than a tiny image of a Hearty Harry in the Strongbow kit, it's all playing squad in last seasons kit.

Bring back Hearty Harry and Strongbow (the UK's number one cider)

19 minutes ago, dumpson said:

Is it not the 85/86 top? 

12 hours ago, neilnunb said:

Saw that yesterday...lovely. Wonder if they'll wear it tomorrow.

I read that they are planning to.

The badge is lovely but it's pretty much just a simple Adidas template not far from a previous Swansea top. Mental prices. 

1 hour ago, The Treasurer said:

Bring back Hearty Harry and Strongbow (the UK's number one cider)

Actually think the latest Strongbow logos would look good, gold logo on our home top and the dark fruits one changed to maroon for a white away

hmfc_liam06

Some folks opinions on club shirts of teams they don't like is hilarious :lol:

We release a black strip and everyone is creaming over it. Celtic do it and it's boring, Italy release a plain white kit and folk are back creaming again :rofl:

5 minutes ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

We release a black strip and everyone is creaming over it. Celtic do it and it's boring, Italy release a plain white kit and folk are back creaming again :rofl:

So you’re saying that on a partisan Hearts football forum, folk don’t seem to like a Celtic top, having previously liking a Hearts top? Interesting 🤔 

19 minutes ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

The celtic top is crap though, it's a worse version of what we already done. Maroon and black go extremely well together.

The celtic one uses a weird shade of green and white (minimally) which do not go well at all, from a distance you can't tell them apart. The Adidas stripes are grey, so you now have 3 different colours on a black shirt which is supposed to be just black. It's just not a very well designed top.

The Italy one is very simple and elegant.

Also, celtic are dirty *******s as well so there's that🙄

Edited by Sertse

OmiyaHearts

Well, I didn't expect to read some sectarian patter on a kit thread, this early in the morning.

Save it for FollowFollow.

1 minute ago, OmiyaHearts said:

Well, I didn't expect to read some sectarian patter on a kit thread, this early in the morning.

Save it for FollowFollow.

Edited it

hmfc_liam06
16 minutes ago, Mr Sifter said:

So you’re saying that on a partisan Hearts football forum, folk don’t seem to like a Celtic top, having previously liking a Hearts top? Interesting 🤔 

Objectivity seems to go out the window.

The Celtic top is decent, I would like that as a Hearts kit.

The Hogfather
32 minutes ago, Ribble said:

Actually think the latest Strongbow logos would look good, gold logo on our home top and the dark fruits one changed to maroon for a white away

You aren't allowed alcohol sponsorship on shirts anymore, sadly.

PhoenixHearts
4 hours ago, The Hogfather said:

You aren't allowed alcohol sponsorship on shirts anymore, sadly.

Tell that to Hibs.

They'll insist it's a "software company" not an alcohol sponsor... but the logo is a bloody whisky bottle floating in a pool of whisky.

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to New kits (third strip pre-order now available)