New kits (third strip pre-order now available)

Angel eyes

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PhoenixHearts

• Sertse

• tian447

• Sooks

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, dumpson said:

Estimated delivery times rarely mean anything, just covers them for delays with postage.

I usually find them pretty spot on with other e-commerce businesses to be honest. 

Perth to Paisley
15 hours ago, HeartsandonlyHearts said:

That is absolutely boggin. If there’s a way to screw something up then #!bs will find it.

Whar are Hibs official colours [brown obviously 😁] but I've seen them use bottle green, emerald green snd now this variant of green [teale]

It's like they don't know!

34 minutes ago, Perth to Paisley said:

Whar are Hibs official colours [brown obviously 😁] but I've seen them use bottle green, emerald green snd now this variant of green [teale]

It's like they don't know!

Yeah, it’s something I liked about when Budge came in and they got a specific tone for Maroon so it would be that going forward. I hope that is still the case? 

rossaldinho
16 hours ago, Robbo51 said:

Anyone who ordered online on Friday heard anything about when they will receive their order?

I've just received an email confirming mine has been shipped, so hoping it'll turn up this week!

Phil D. Corners

Was told my order will hopefully shipped end of the week. 

also seen this: 

They responded to my email quickly and seems like they are trying hard to send the orders out. 

PhoenixHearts
12 minutes ago, Angel eyes said:

Are pre-orders now sold out

Yes, for now anyway.

As I understand it, after the initial batch was sold, the club contacted Umbro asking for more asap.

Umbro say "okay we can give you X amount by X date. We can get more in the future but thats the best we can do in a rush". 

The club makes this next rush batch available for pre-order, and that 2nd batch has all been snapped up. 

There will likely be a (hopefully larger) 3rd batch but just my educated guess that any such delivery won't be til nearer Christmas.

So it's not a case of just putting up a generic pre-order link and gauging how many they meed before they produce more (might have been a good idea though) but it's pre-orders on a preexisting finite number of stock.

Edited by PhoenixHearts

PhoenixHearts
9 minutes ago, Chris#9 said:

Just contacted them about exchanging a long sleeve and was told they won’t be in till Xmas

At least Christmas will be white. 

9 minutes ago, Chris#9 said:

Just contacted them about exchanging a long sleeve and was told they won’t be in till Xmas

Sound, at least I know to hang off.

The long sleeve version is a beaut.

It would be good to get a rough number of jerseys sold.

Looks like Umbro appear to be a bit more flexible than Adidas on additional orders!!

Another one has popped up on eBay £55 one bid…………

New with tags..

150th. . anniversary, Hearts new third kit is inspired by Hearts very first kit from 1874. 

Featuring textured pique fabric, this shirt brings old school to life with a particular focus on the oversized club crest, mirroring that inaugural kit from two centuries ago. 

SOLD OUT takes weeks to resock going by past shirts by umbro & will SELL OUT again next with restock .. 

always big wait 😫 its umbro OR hearts that are very poor with shirt stocks !!…..well informed chap👍

10 hours ago, OTT said:

Yeah, it’s something I liked about when Budge came in and they got a specific tone for Maroon so it would be that going forward. I hope that is still the case? 

Love the traditional dark maroon - looked almost black under the floodlights in the 60’s.

Glad we are sticking with that shade as some of our strips had become almost pink - before we came out with a pink strip!

14 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

Love the traditional dark maroon - looked almost black under the floodlights in the 60’s.

Glad we are sticking with that shade as some of our strips had become almost pink - before we came out with a pink strip!

Could be a Barbie tribute 👍

Portable Badger
44 minutes ago, Angel eyes said:

Think many would prefer the more Nuclear option.

Diadora Van Basten
12 hours ago, Angel eyes said:

JKB need to decide whether the away strip should be known as “The Barbie strip” or “The Peppa Pig strip”.

7 minutes ago, Diadora Van Basten said:

JKB need to decide whether the away strip should be known as “The Barbie strip” or “The Peppa Pig strip”.

Barbie is on trend

10 hours ago, Cambo said:

Does anyone know if we have any maroon shorts as an option this season across the 3 kits?

We played in all-maroon versus Leeds. Maybe not available to the public though.

hmfc_liam06
3 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

Likely have been shorts from last season.

PhoenixHearts
1 hour ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

Likely have been shorts from last season.

I think like with most teams we release our main home shorts with the kit but we also have something called "home change shorts" which will be maroon.

Sometimes teams release both for sale, like west ham who have both sky blue and claret shorts on their shop.

When the most recent Scotland kits came out, they had white shorts for the home kit, navy blue shorts with a saltire pattern and white adidas stripes for the away, but also another pair of navy "home change" shorts with purple adidas stripes to match the home shirt better...

1 hour ago, Ray Gin said:

All maroon will probably be the option for home games

10 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

In recent seasons it's been all maroon for cup games and white for the league.

PhoenixHearts
26 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

It won't be. Our home kit this season officially consists of white shorts. 

We wore all maroon vs Leeds because they're obviously all white.

In recent seasons it had been the preference of Robbie Neilson to wear all maroon in cup games, likely based on superstition about the 2006 Cup win.

Can't say I'm a huge fan of all maroon tbh. Despite the aforementioned 2006 cup, the thing it reminds me most of is... Michael Stewart in the 2008-09 season strip (the shirt of which I do really like)

Bungalow Bill
39 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

Why would it be that? 

Samuel Camazzola
48 minutes ago, PhoenixHearts said:

I think like with most teams we release our main home shorts with the kit but we also have something called "home change shorts" which will be maroon.

Sometimes teams release both for sale, like west ham who have both sky blue and claret shorts on their shop.

When the most recent Scotland kits came out, they had white shorts for the home kit, navy blue shorts with a saltire pattern and white adidas stripes for the away, but also another pair of navy "home change" shorts with purple adidas stripes to match the home shirt better...

I recall the UEFA cup game v Zelejnicar (sp) when we had to wear the navy shorts at home. It may have been when we had the sky blue change kit an no other alternative shorts. 

Unknown user
On 30/07/2023 at 11:33, thee jambo said:

The muppets didn't have to cover bevy.com the other night.

They're not advertising alcohol, they're advertising a website for checking the price of alcohol

Maybe being a bit pedantic but having two different variations of white shorts for the three kits, is a bit shortsighted but the 3rd kit really does suit white shorts as well. I think the maroon shorts worn on Sunday were from last seasons away kit. 

4 hours ago, 1953 said:

In recent seasons it's been all maroon for cup games and white for the league.

Sorry I meant option for cup games. 🫣

3 hours ago, Bungalow Bill said:

Why would it be that? 

Sorry meant cup games

3 hours ago, PhoenixHearts said:

It won't be. Our home kit this season officially consists of white shorts. 

We wore all maroon vs Leeds because they're obviously all white.

In recent seasons it had been the preference of Robbie Neilson to wear all maroon in cup games, likely based on superstition about the 2006 Cup win.

Can't say I'm a huge fan of all maroon tbh. Despite the aforementioned 2006 cup, the thing it reminds me most of is... Michael Stewart in the 2008-09 season strip (the shirt of which I do really like)

Yes sorry meant cup games 

Jack Torrance
On 01/08/2023 at 14:52, Phil D. Corners said:

Was told my order will hopefully shipped end of the week. 

also seen this: 

They responded to my email quickly and seems like they are trying hard to send the orders out. 

Just got an email saying my order was on its way. I ordered online a few minutes after they went on sale.

:yas:

42 minutes ago, Jack Torrance said:

Just got an email saying my order was on its way. I ordered online a few minutes after they went on sale.

Got an email also. 🙂

Phil D. Corners
58 minutes ago, Jack Torrance said:

Checked my inbox…. Nothing! 
:raging:

Checked my spam folder… lots of parcel different companies wanting to contact me about my parcel! 🙄

15 minutes ago, Radio Ga Ga said:

Ordered direct from Umbro after they were sold out via the club, delivered today. 

Kind of frustrating. Free postage and delivered quicker. Lesson learned for next time I guess 

On 27/07/2023 at 10:38, The Old Tolbooth said:

Look at these verminous rats 🤢 

IMG_2060.jpeg

I saw some welt walking along George Street wearing one of these tops. 

:yucky:

kingantti1874
4 minutes ago, SUTOL said:

I saw some welt walking along George Street wearing one of these tops. 

:yucky:

should have asked if he was walking to tannadice

Jack Torrance
1 hour ago, Phil D. Corners said:

Checked my inbox…. Nothing! 
:raging:

Checked my spam folder… lots of parcel different companies wanting to contact me about my parcel! 🙄

Lots of Russian women in mine, wanting to contact me about my parcel, too.

1 hour ago, neilnunb said:

Got an email also. 🙂

PHM. We must've been first in line 😁

Phil D. Corners
19 minutes ago, Jack Torrance said:

Lots of Russian women in mine, wanting to contact me about my parcel, too.

PHM. We must've been first in line 😁

Take your bets: Will Hearts announce another signing before I get my email? 😅

58 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

should have asked if he was walking to tannadice

:arf:

58 minutes ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

Not reading all this

Were there a limited number of the new 3rd kit?

Not limited like "We're only making 1874 of them and that's it forever" but limited like "Sold out immediately and waiting for Umbro to go off and make more". 

Received my 3xl short sleeved from umbro yesterday, my 2xl long sleeved from the club not yet dispatched.  Not any rush for it, as its going to be too wee.

Ricardo Quaresma
2 hours ago, tian447 said:

Not limited like "We're only making 1874 of them and that's it forever" but limited like "Sold out immediately and waiting for Umbro to go off and make more". 

Good; not brilliantly planned though, it seems

Fitzroy Pointon

So to get things straight, those who ordered from Umbro got free delivery and are beginning to receive their shirt but those who order from the club store paid £7 delivery and haven't received anything yet, not even a confirmation of dispatch? 

Sort it TF out Hearts!