New kits (third strip pre-order now available)

Angel eyes

1 hour ago, heartsfc_fan said:

Picked up one the other day in the shop. Certainly for sale.

The shop took my details and told me they would contact me when they had one for me. Maybe its down to not having my size in yet, XXL 

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PhoenixHearts

• Sertse

• tian447

• Sooks

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

theAlvasection
23 minutes ago, 19052012 said:

Did the original have the maroon section front and back or was it fully white on the back?

I've only ever seen photos of the front.

Just the front.

been here before
33 minutes ago, 19052012 said:

Did the original have the maroon section front and back or was it fully white on the back?

I've only ever seen photos of the front.

Front and back

heart-of-midlothian-home-football-shirt-1972-1973-s_36331_1.thumb.jpg.d3011470a9ad50276fc479577f1181e3.jpg

football_shirt_36331_2_369x492x1.jpg.93d7606f8c7456625f2f8d3323a6f939.jpg

19 minutes ago, been here before said:

Front and back

heart-of-midlothian-home-football-shirt-1972-1973-s_36331_1.thumb.jpg.d3011470a9ad50276fc479577f1181e3.jpg

football_shirt_36331_2_369x492x1.jpg.93d7606f8c7456625f2f8d3323a6f939.jpg

What an absolute beauty. I much prefer when the front and back are symmetrical.

mud and mullets

Can anyone confirm that the original badge that would have gone on this season's third strip was just a plain maroon heart, or did it have a football in it? This is a sticker in a 60s (before my time) album of club badges but I'm pretty sure this on its own has never been our actual badge. It seems to be an album of artist impressions of badges or bits of badges. 

ET0U6F6XgAMLD3v?format=jpg&name=large

4 hours ago, gotgotneedgot said:

Can anyone confirm that the original badge that would have gone on this season's third strip was just a plain maroon heart, or did it have a football in it? This is a sticker in a 60s (before my time) album of club badges but I'm pretty sure this on its own has never been our actual badge. It seems to be an album of artist impressions of badges or bits of badges. 

We had logos in letterheads and stuff for many years while the kit was blank, I'd wager that's what we're looking at here. Maybe older lads can confirm.

11 hours ago, gotgotneedgot said:

IMG-20230723-WA0016.jpg

HMFC Crest 1 72dpi.jpg

HMFC Crest 2 300dpi.jpg

FB_IMG_1508856977503.jpg

11 hours ago, gotgotneedgot said:

The original crest shown is a marone/maroon heart. 

It looks like the Edinburgh Castle emblem was used for many years after formation for administration purposes. 

20201013_114848.jpg

Tom Purdie.jpg

20200803_142709.jpg

$_57 (8).JPG

$_57 (9).JPG

Screenshot_20210218-152119_Twitter.jpg

13 hours ago, gotgotneedgot said:

F me… Killie‘s badge is Croatian 😄

On 07/07/2023 at 12:15, hughesie27 said:

Will be our best selling yet. 

How does me highlighting that clashes have become a more regular occurence confirm that avoiding clashes is the priority?

On 07/07/2023 at 12:21, kingantti1874 said:

It won’t be a best seller.  No doubt they will try and spin it but it just won’t be.

:greggy:

Loving the pettiness of bringing this back up 2 months later.

SmartSelect_20230922_134721_Chrome Beta.jpg

On 22/09/2023 at 13:58, hughesie27 said:

:greggy:

Loving the pettiness of bringing this back up 2 months later.

SmartSelect_20230922_134721_Chrome Beta.jpg

delighted to be proven wrong.  I did subsequently say in the thread it had grown on me( so much so I have bought 2 for the kids)

it was actually the full kit I don’t like as opposed to the top,  with white shorts and socks it would have been mint imo.  

The pink kit is class.  Something different, and if you don't like it, you don't have to buy it. 

Been my weekly 5s kit for months. Love it :thumbsup:

23 minutes ago, tian447 said:

The pink kit is class.  Something different, and if you don't like it, you don't have to buy it. 

Been my weekly 5s kit for months. Love it :thumbsup:

5-a-side netball, yeah?

15 minutes ago, Jim_Duncan said:

5-a-side netball, yeah?

Why, because netball is for girls?  Any further comment on the subject that I can throw straight in the bin? 

Grow up mate. You can wear pink without any allegations of your sexuality. 

Insecure as **** :rofl:

6 hours ago, tian447 said:

Why, because netball is for girls?  Any further comment on the subject that I can throw straight in the bin? 

Grow up mate. You can wear pink without any allegations of your sexuality. 

Insecure as **** :rofl:

:duck:

Edited by Jim_Duncan

9 hours ago, dannymack said:

Don't know an exact time period but it's been taken off the 1914 crest

FB_IMG_1590279939999.jpg

Thanks. Can’t remember seeing that variation before.

Edited by Placid Casual

Done a few new designs and some hoodies if anyone's interested. Sold a few and had some good reviews, and have also got a couple myself - I have to say the quality of the tees is superb. Good material, good print, and I'm three or four washes in and it's still looking the same. A well known Hearts staff member has also bought one for his holidays recently! 

CLICK HERE TO ACCESS MY SHOP

image.thumb.png.d35196ad9a1ca909810e10f8d36c972c.png

Also added some English Spanish and Italian teams too - again, nowt but good feedback so far :) 

Edited by Batistuta87

Long sleeve third strip now available for pre order. Queued for 2 hours the day they went on sale "sorry sold out". Finally getting my hands on one.

Does anyone know the name of the online shop where you get the smart Hearts tshirts such as the Skacel one that Joel Sked wore on A View from the Terrace ages ago?

He name checked it about a year ago on twitter and I can't locate it.

Thanks

been here before
22 minutes ago, Ford Prentice said:

Long sleeve third strip now available for pre order. Queued for 2 hours the day they went on sale "sorry sold out". Finally getting my hands on one.

£60  :rofl:

Fitzroy Pointon
31 minutes ago, Hungry hippo said:

Does anyone know the name of the online shop where you get the smart Hearts tshirts such as the Skacel one that Joel Sked wore on A View from the Terrace ages ago?

Thanks

The Rudi one? That particular one is from the North Curve.

Fitzroy Pointon
36 minutes ago, Hungry hippo said:

Thanks

https://thenorthcurve.com/products/rudi-51-hearts-t-shirt

August Landmesser

Sorry for new topic - I couldn't deal with the search function to find the original thread.

Question re sizes on the 3rd Kit, how have people found the L size? Is it a loose/comfy fit or a bit tighter/figure-hugging? Should I bite the bullet and get XL? Or should I lay off the crisps and biccies for a few months?

5 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

I'm a large normally and I find it fits great. Went XL on the away and it's too big. 

Haha i'm a large normally and found it a bit too tight for my taste. I've reordered the XL so will see how that fits. 🫣

I'm normally a 2XL and heard the comments about it being tight so went 3XL but it is a bit large so you might be ok to stick with your normal size,it's the pink one that's a bit nippit.

August Landmesser

Brilliant, thanks folks. That's three opinions, it's 2-1 to the Ls, and I can always exchange it (or take the nuclear option of changing my lifestyle to lose a bit of weight!)

Diadora Van Basten
1 hour ago, August Landmesser said:

Sorry for new topic - I couldn't deal with the search function to find the original thread.

Question re sizes on the 3rd Kit, how have people found the L size? Is it a loose/comfy fit or a bit tighter/figure-hugging? Should I bite the bullet and get XL? Or should I lay off the crisps and biccies for a few months?

I’m a large and it is quite tight fit.

I would say stay off the biccies.

4 minutes ago, Diadora Van Basten said:

Same for me lol

August Landmesser
1 hour ago, Diadora Van Basten said:

:sob:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm looking to buy the Hearts long sleeve 3rd strip but because I live in Amsterdam I'm not able to try it on for size (I'll have to get it delivered). According to the size guide I'm a medium. For anyone who already has the long sleeve 3rd strip, is the fit on the smaller or larger side (if that makes sense)? Thanks 🙂

Big_Hearts_Runner

Any idea if the club shop will sell the poppy version of the 3rd shirt worn by the team today?

4 minutes ago, R9. said:

Pisses me off we have this 3rd kit but don’t have a goalkeeper kit with the bigger badge 

Did you discuss this pressing matter whilst in the playground?

😳

15 minutes ago, Big_Hearts_Runner said:

Any idea if the club shop will sell the poppy version of the 3rd shirt worn by the team today?

Did the shirts today have a poppy?

17 minutes ago, Big_Hearts_Runner said:

Did the shirts today have a poppy?

IMG_4339.jpeg