The rise and fall of The SNP.

Space Mackerel
3 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

not sure the relevance,

one has been accused,

and the other had enough evidence compiled against him to end up in court, with a number of alleged victims giving that all important corroboration that is required.

Anywhoo, its all whataboutery.

salmond was a cheat and a lech.

He loved a middle aged woman,

master and apprentice

Mind this though. Before the trial?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-49331140

image.png.77e29e41dad086839803d5e559e4cff5.png

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Unknown user

• jack D and coke

• manaliveits105

• Roxy Hearts

Great Nicola is announcing big plans into 2021. All funded by that formula that gives us £2k a head more than England and 15bn more than we raise in taxation. You'd think she'd say thank you, but no. :rolleyes5:

Space Mackerel
6 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

Great Nicola is announcing big plans into 2021. All funded by that formula that gives us £2k a head more than England and 15bn more than we raise in taxation. You'd think she'd say thank you, but no. :rolleyes5:

The only subsidy junkies up here are Scotch Unionist ones.

strappingjock

Anyone studied Canada? 

Trudeau apart, they seem to do quite well.

The have learned that the neighbour down south with ten times their population should not be antagonised.

3 hours ago, Space Mackerel said:

Here we, here we, here we ****ing GO!

😎

image.png.f121be3224ff34050627ed887cef3714.png

Winning a majority at Holyrood is a bloody hard task, and that seems to be the Unionist demand to consider the mandate met. 

My question is, what if we don't get the majority? Is it game over for another 4 years? Polls are encouraging, but its not over until its over. I suppose its a blessing that the other parties are so ****ing inept but if Salmond chooses to release anything prior to the vote that could have damaging consequences to the vote, likewise these pro-indy parties which seem to be shooting up in the background. 

Gradualism is frustrating, but its working. 

I think the writing is on the wall for the union and they -Johnson and co, know that. Getting them to concede to granting a referendum is the biggest hurdle I can see. I don't think the tories have the credibility in Scotland to win it, and I'm actually not sure many labour figures would be willing to put their name and reputation to another campaign to protect the union considering brexit and the general direction the UK seems headed in. 

manaliveits105

So when FM says repeatedly she does not want to politicise during the pandemic she is blatantly lying 

seems to be a snp trait 

9 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

So when FM says repeatedly she does not want to politicise during the pandemic she is blatantly lying 

seems to be a snp trait

*about the pandemic

You're certainly demonstrating that particular trait about a particular sort. :smile:

jack D and coke
3 hours ago, strappingjock said:

Anyone studied Canada? 

Trudeau apart, they seem to do quite well.

The have learned that the neighbour down south with ten times their population should not be antagonised.

As long as it antagonises you ya weirdo then all good. 

3 hours ago, doctor jambo said:

So?

SNP fails to follow fair process and the tax payer forks out

your point is?

Civil service fails to follow its own procedures.

7 hours ago, doctor jambo said:

Not really.

I actually thnk she is a VERY competent politician.

However, whilst BoJo pretty much owns his own personal life, no matter how salubrious, the rumours about her are swirling.

Whether its a smear campaign, or she is getting careless, I dont know

Mon then, we've established that they're no more than rumours, so put Allegedly in front of it and say what you've heard.

6 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Mon then, we've established that they're no more than rumours, so put Allegedly in front of it and say what you've heard.

Is it about her splitting up from her husband?

Space Mackerel
3 hours ago, OTT said:

Winning a majority at Holyrood is a bloody hard task, and that seems to be the Unionist demand to consider the mandate met. 

My question is, what if we don't get the majority? Is it game over for another 4 years? Polls are encouraging, but its not over until its over. I suppose its a blessing that the other parties are so ****ing inept but if Salmond chooses to release anything prior to the vote that could have damaging consequences to the vote, likewise these pro-indy parties which seem to be shooting up in the background. 

Gradualism is frustrating, but its working. 

I think the writing is on the wall for the union and they -Johnson and co, know that. Getting them to concede to granting a referendum is the biggest hurdle I can see. I don't think the tories have the credibility in Scotland to win it, and I'm actually not sure many labour figures would be willing to put their name and reputation to another campaign to protect the union considering brexit and the general direction the UK seems headed in. 

The current polls suggest the SNP will win an outright majority without the need for any extra list MSP's.

Governor Tarkin
2 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

As long as it antagonises you ya weirdo then all good. 

I have it on good authority that strappingjock and coconut doug are Russian misinformation and muddlement bots.

jack D and coke
10 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

I have it on good authority that strappingjock and coconut doug are Russian misinformation and muddlement bots.

I mean big straponcoak...

giphy.gif?cid=82a1493bupy2ldzmdt3e9dlr0m

6 hours ago, JackLadd said:

67D0FC5E-5638-495A-855B-D848569A8663.jpeg

17 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

I cant really understand why people compare being in the European UNION to the UNION we are in with the UK. I mean, when did the EU ever borrow money on behalf of the UK to spend on things the UK does not want or need and then tell them they owed money back on the interest?

When did the EU dump Nuclear bombs in the UK to be stored outside our largest city and then tell them they had to pay for them?

When did the EU kick-off massive infrastructure projects and tell the UK they had to pay for it?

When did the EU take control of our natural resources?

When did the EU control defence, foreign policy, employment, collection of VAT, Broadcasting, Benefits and Social Security, Pensions, The Constitution, Law, Immigration and Equal Opportunities?

It's really NOT 1% versus 8% at all is it???

Did the UK get permission for the Euref? :)

15 hours ago, doctor jambo said:

Aye, Ive made plenty of mistakes too, as the wife constantly reminds me !

But you know, always held my hands up, always admitted it and never been dishonest about things.

I am what I am.

Yet, you say you're a Doctor. 🤔

:Aye:

18 hours ago, strappingjock said:

One frequently hears it said that the SNP does not speak for Scotland.  Really?   Then why do Scots keep voting for them?

I forgot. Scotland only believes in Democracy for itself.  Go join the EU if you think it is so good and then try to whine about democracy.  You will then be 1% of the population instead of the 8% of the UK.

Funny thing about democracy is that the majority opinion counts. Scotland needs to remind itself it is a minority ( with an oversized mouth and ego ) and will always be a minority. It just needs to decide how small a minority it wants to be.

Of course complete independence gets Scotland out of the minority business. A bit like the seal pup.  Gets away from mum only to be surrounded by sharks and orcas. 

OUCH

So why doesn't England accept being a minority 9%(God, its nearly the same) inside the EU or like Scotland, (only in theory because the EU only has about 5% of sovereignty compared to England having 95% of Scotland's) run their own country. 

England will soon be The USAs little toy. 

100% Scotland, 100% England, seems fair to me. 

Edited by ri Alban

Nucky Thompson
10 hours ago, Space Mackerel said:

The current polls suggest the SNP will win an outright majority without the need for any extra list MSP's.

Let's see how many more people she is going to piss before this pandemic is out, including a lot of SNP voters.

She was able to hide behind Bojo's misgivings at the start of the pandemic but she now has nowhere to hide

I'll just sit back with my popcorn and watch her unravel 

Governor Tarkin
8 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

You are from paisley and say you have a job

😲

The only time folk from Paisley are on roofs is when gaining illegal entry into someone elses house.

12 hours ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Fake news again. Who told you this time, was it your Social Worker, your priest or your pals in The Monday Club?

Governor Tarkin
1 hour ago, coconut doug said:

Fake news again. Who told you this time, was it your Social Worker, your priest or your pals in The Monday Club?

:lol:

All three are a fair shout, although it's The Seven Days a Week Club at the moment, doug. Hopefully not for much longer. 👍

jack D and coke
20 minutes ago, Cade said:

Scottish Labour in total disarray.

Openly asking Dicky Leonard to step down because they fear a total collapse in the May 2021 election.

:jj:

Who will they replace him with? They’re in the same boat as the Scottish conservatives in that every person they get is worse than the one before.
You think they can’t get worse than their current leader then they just do. 

Leonard is almost a comedy character but let’s wait to see who replaces him. 
Say goodbye to their worst leader ever then say hello to theair worst leader ever seems to their mantra. 

Edited by jack D and coke

Nucky Thompson
6 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Who will they replace him with? They’re in the same boat as the Scottish conservatives in that every person they get is worse than the one before.
You think they can’t get worse than their current leader then they just do. 

Leonard is almost a comedy character but let’s wait to see who replaces him. 
Say goodbye to their worst leader ever then say hello to theair worst leader ever seems to their mantra. 

To be fair to the Scottish Tories, Douglas Ross is an upgrade on Jackson Carlaw 

jack D and coke
24 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

To be fair to the Scottish Tories, Douglas Ross is an upgrade on Jackson Carlaw 

Hmm I think time will tell on that. He was getting an utter roasting on radio Scotland the other morning and basically for just outright lying :lol: 

I think it’s near impossible for union parties and their MSP’s now. They come out with something then basically get told by their masters or the main party does something different and then they have to backtrack and make an utter fool of themselves. 
It’s a hiding to nothing. The best men/women will struggle with it. 

strappingjock

Dear Jack S**T and snow

There be an old saying - if you want to pull the tiger's tail, be sure you have something to deal with his teeth.

It would be fun for them down south to deal with an independent Scotland after Boris gets rid of overseas aid budget. Who are we going to get to bail  us out after the  next cock up????

Uncle Vladimir probably. But he might not be so generous as them down there. You forget that the majority of the 2008/9 crisis was failures of Scottish banks borrowing vast sums to buy out much bigger English ones.  RBS became a sick joke and Lloyds had to get special dispensation to take over f*****ed up HBOS.  And you still think Scotland can show financial acumen?  We failed in 1706 and  have never got any better.

Rampant nationalism and English bashing /hating may seem like fun, but when  we  can no longer afford free higher education/care homes/ anything else we  might regret your somewhat disparaging ideas about them down south.  They, of course, will be rolling in wealth by not having to subsidise us and gloating that we are dying - literally- because of self inflicted stupidity.

You have probably already seen the last major ship in Scottish yard.  I doubt Dunoon is better off by chasing the Yanks out, and Gareloch will love the unemployment when Trident goes south.

BBC has all but killed itself by stupid behaviour so try and keep you gob shut in case you bring the same result on the head of the country you claim  to love so much 

Edited by strappingjock

Space Mackerel
1 hour ago, strappingjock said:

Dear Jack S**T and snow

There be an old saying - if you want to pull the tiger's tail, be sure you have something to deal with his teeth.

It would be fun for them down south to deal with an independent Scotland after Boris gets rid of overseas aid budget. Who are we going to get to bail  us out after the  next cock up????

Uncle Vladimir probably. But he might not be so generous as them down there. You forget that the majority of the 2008/9 crisis was failures of Scottish banks borrowing vast sums to buy out much bigger English ones.  RBS became a sick joke and Lloyds had to get special dispensation to take over f*****ed up HBOS.  And you still think Scotland can show financial acumen?  We failed in 1706 and  have never got any better.

Rampant nationalism and English bashing /hating may seem like fun, but when  we  can no longer afford free higher education/care homes/ anything else we  might regret your somewhat disparaging ideas about them down south.  They, of course, will be rolling in wealth by not having to subsidise us and gloating that we are dying - literally- because of self inflicted stupidity.

You have probably already seen the last major ship in Scottish yard.  I doubt Dunoon is better off by chasing the Yanks out, and Gareloch will love the unemployment when Trident goes south.

BBC has all but killed itself by stupid behaviour so try and keep you gob shut in case you bring the same result on the head of the country you claim  to love so much 

Worlds best word salad. ^^^^^ 😁

Space Mackerel
8 hours ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Let's see how many more people she is going to piss before this pandemic is out, including a lot of SNP voters.

She was able to hide behind Bojo's misgivings at the start of the pandemic but she now has nowhere to hide

I'll just sit back with my popcorn and watch her unravel 

You should start a thread, something along the lines of, hmmmmmm, let me think..

"The Rise and Fall of the SNP?"

Space Mackerel
4 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Hmm I think time will tell on that. He was getting an utter roasting on radio Scotland the other morning and basically for just outright lying :lol: 

I think it’s near impossible for union parties and their MSP’s now. They come out with something then basically get told by their masters or the main party does something different and then they have to backtrack and make an utter fool of themselves. 
It’s a hiding to nothing. The best men/women will struggle with it. 

DRoss just appointed that halfwit Kirstene Hair as his advisor today. 😁

One for the Yoons to flick one out too.

Hair Nude.jpg

37 minutes ago, Space Mackerel said:

Hair Nude.jpg

How can one be nude and modelling underwear?  Surely its one or the other

jack D and coke
1 hour ago, Space Mackerel said:

1 hour ago, Space Mackerel said:

Hair Nude.jpg

Needs to be many more ladies like this getting into politics imo😋

Edited by jack D and coke

19 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Wouldn't say no to her ballot box.... 

jack D and coke
3 hours ago, strappingjock said:

Dear Jack S**T and snow

Well thanks for the reply Joak it’s good to know you are actually a real person :lol: 

Jack shit and snow was a dece start

:sadrobbo:

I don’t even know where to start with the rest of the post though tbh but you’re entitled to your opinion as spectacularly wrong as almost I think all of it is. 
Or in other words I can’t be arsed taking it to task I feel like I’ve answered (or gave my opinion I should say) on the points you’ve made ad nauseum I’d bore myself typing it out again never mind anyone else. 
Keep posting though big stuff💪🏼😀
Jack shit and snow though...

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b9525d609134083a313b54

1 hour ago, jack D and coke said:

Aye, not bad from Strapon-Jack...   default_ooh_matron2.png

2 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Or in other words I can’t be arsed taking it to task I feel like I’ve answered (or gave my opinion I should say) on the points you’ve made ad nauseum I’d bore myself typing it out again never mind anyone else. 💪🏼😀

Kind of like this?

1700062795_shapirobesowrong.thumb.jpg.433bae183bb0631a37cc13a7ce924183.jpg

3 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Well thanks for the reply Joak it’s good to know you are actually a real person :lol: 

Jack shit and snow was a dece start

:sadrobbo:

I don’t even know where to start with the rest of the post though tbh but you’re entitled to your opinion as spectacularly wrong as almost I think all of it is. 
Or in other words I can’t be arsed taking it to task I feel like I’ve answered (or gave my opinion I should say) on the points you’ve made ad nauseum I’d bore myself typing it out again never mind anyone else. 
Keep posting though big stuff💪🏼😀

Is staponcoak kidding on he's Scottish, now. 

Just now, jack D and coke said:

It’s like the ex “Yes” voters eh :lol: 

🤣 They must think we we're all born yesterday. Bampots! 

Space Mackerel
12 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Thought I saw her cutting about Forfar just before the lockdown. Probably would in all honesty. 

Weakened Offender
23 hours ago, Governor Tarkin said:

The only time folk from Paisley are on roofs is when gaining illegal entry into someone elses house.

That's banter right there. 

34 minutes ago, Space Mackerel said:

Thought I saw her cutting about Forfar just before the lockdown. Probably would in all honesty. 

I think for you to have any chance with her you would need to initiate Salmonds Struggle Snuggle moves.

Governor Tarkin
47 minutes ago, Weakened Offender said:

That's banter right there. 

Surprised you know what it looks like tbh.