• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Unknown user

• jack D and coke

• manaliveits105

• Roxy Hearts

Aye cherio carcrash! What a waste of time he was!

”Scottish tory” WTAF is that???

SNP still not fell though...OP has had a mare here 😂

13 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Aye cherio carcrash! What a waste of time he was!

”Scottish tory” WTAF is that???

SNP still not fell though...OP has had a mare here 😂

OP seems to have left the building in embarrassment long before this latest development :rofl:

I hope the Op is OK. He didn't sound to good reading some of his comments in this and other threads. A wee bit down in the dumps. 

What exactly did the Tories expect? Ruth Davidson done ok but the tories are never going to have any sustainable support in Scotland. They’re done up here. 

Rooth the Mooth turned the Scottish Tories into a single issue party of protest who's one and only policy was "independence nevur"

A one trick pony.

manaliveits105

Intelligent woman very personable and sense of humour - she might just fancy another go at Nicky 

11 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Intelligent woman very personable and sense of humour - she might just fancy another go at Nicky 

It’s a losing battle. Westminster will see to that. 

The Mighty Thor
9 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

A somewhat rose tinted view of a self-promoting media hoor who flip-flopped on every issue put in front of her and let's not forget voted for the 'rape clause' on child benefit amongst other vindictive Westminster policies. 

I'm sure 'Nicky' is shitting bricks at the prospect. 

Roxy Hearts
3 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

Bring back Ruth - a proper politician 

She's a moron. Protected and promoted by the even more moronic media. She's out of her depth as a serious politician and an embarrassment to Scotland as are all unionist politicians. Imagine her gurning her way through daily briefings! Twisted and bitter human being. 

manaliveits105
8 hours ago, Roxy Hearts said:

She's a moron. Protected and promoted by the even more moronic media. She's out of her depth as a serious politician and an embarrassment to Scotland as are all unionist politicians. Imagine her gurning her way through daily briefings! Twisted and bitter human being. 

The snp spend their entire being gurning 

Unknown user
40 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Aye, but are they falling yet?

Roxy Hearts
2 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

Doing a better job for the people of Scotland than that lot in Westminster. I don't agree with everything they do but at the very least they are compassionate and more caring. It's not all about policies but a decent level of humanity. 

At least Nanny Nicola has admitted that the death of 2000 elderly and vulnerable people in care homes are her fault. Not convinced Boris will be quite so forthcoming about the incompetence of his own Govt.

jack D and coke
13 hours ago, Cade said:

Rooth the Mooth turned the Scottish Tories into a single issue party of protest who's one and only policy was "independence nevur"

A one trick pony.

Did she ever say anything other than No to Indyref 2? I seriously can’t remember her ever saying anything else of note. An absaloot buffoon.
It’s actually a wonder Scotland isn’t independent yet and that is a slant against the SNP in particular that they can’t really sway it yet despite the biggest idiots ever running the WM government with all the chaos, lies and damage of brexit and even bigger fools here. 
Davidson did vehemently oppose brexit I suppose then completely changed her tune when her bosses put her straight. Pardon the pun. 
I see them touting Murdo Fraser now...

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95249418412253fa7c9df

Space Mackerel
1 minute ago, jack D and coke said:

Did she ever say anything other than No to Indyref 2? I seriously can’t remember her ever saying anything else of note. An absaloot buffoon.
It’s actually a wonder Scotland isn’t independent yet and that is a slant against the SNP in particular that they can’t really sway it yet despite the biggest idiots ever running the WM government with all the chaos, lies and damage of brexit and even bigger fools here. 
Davidson did vehemently oppose brexit I suppose then completely changed her tune when her bosses put her straight. Pardon the pun. 
I see them touting Murdo Fraser now...

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95249418412253fa7c9df

A former Director of Comms of Scotch Torys writes:

coconut doug
22 minutes ago, SE16 3LN said:

At least Nanny Nicola has admitted that the death of 2000 elderly and vulnerable people in care homes are her fault. Not convinced Boris will be quite so forthcoming about the incompetence of his own Govt.

Could you provide some evidence to support this view?

Space Mackerel
3 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Mibbe Annie Wells? 

:lol: 

That Andy MacIver was on Radio Scotland with Stephen Jardine an hour ago saying if it wasn't for the Indy Ref and Brexit votes, Ruth Davidson would've been a complete non entity as every other Scotch Tory leader. :rofl:

Edited by Space Mackerel

Space Mackerel
3 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Mibbe Annie Wells? 

Trapper was in a similar flumox when he made a monumental tit of himself on here not so long agao. :D

Roxy Hearts
6 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Mibbe Annie Wells? 

FFS. Are these idiots doing it "deliberately" so to speak? 😂

jack D and coke
15 minutes ago, Space Mackerel said:

Trapper was in a similar flumox when he made a monumental tit of himself on here not so long agao. :D

He’s defo changed his name. There was just no comeback from the shoeing he took over his Salmond thread.....

4A391E2A-F226-4461-A9CF-D18CD88788DB.jpeg

Space Mackerel
1 minute ago, jack D and coke said:

He’s defo changed his name. There was just no comeback from the shoeing he took over his Salmond thread.....

4A391E2A-F226-4461-A9CF-D18CD88788DB.jpeg

Suppose we’ll know his new name when the next words of wisdom from Effie Deans pops up here 😁😁😁

Space Mackerel
19 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

FFS. Are these idiots doing it "deliberately" so to speak? 😂

Annie Wells went from folding women’s knickers to Deputy Leader of the Scotch Torys, what else did you expect? 

Roxy Hearts
12 minutes ago, Space Mackerel said:

Annie Wells went from folding women’s knickers to Deputy Leader of the Scotch Torys, what else did you expect? 

We know most unionist politicians are hypocrites and fools but there's no need to prove it with such consistency! It embarrasses Scotland but I suppose that's what they want. 

Weakened Offender
1 hour ago, Ray Gin said:

:rofl: She's spent too long watching BoJo 

Sure that's not Norman Collier? 

2 hours ago, coconut doug said:

Could you provide some evidence to support this view?

You think Boris will accept responsibility?

Edited by SE16 3LN
spelling

If we do get independence I think I'm right in saying that most fellow advocates for this want to rejoin the EU?

Our GDP v public spend wouldn't allow this and we would have to fall In line with the austerity policies practiced by the EU.

I think I'm right in saying currently that stands at around 9% .

The rules to join would mean slashing that to 3%.

Have i got this wrong ?

jack D and coke
30 minutes ago, jake said:

If we do get independence I think I'm right in saying that most fellow advocates for this want to rejoin the EU?

Our GDP v public spend wouldn't allow this and we would have to fall In line with the austerity policies practiced by the EU.

I think I'm right in saying currently that stands at around 9% .

The rules to join would mean slashing that to 3%.

Have i got this wrong ?

I’m fairly sure that is being part of the euro currency not the actual EU. 

1 hour ago, jack D and coke said:

I’m fairly sure that is being part of the euro currency not the actual EU. 

Isnt there 35 conditions to joining the EU and the currency is one that has to be met?

jack D and coke
5 minutes ago, jake said:

Isnt there 35 conditions to joining the EU and the currency is one that has to be met?

I’d have to look into that I’m not sure. I’ve just seen that mentioned in places regards the GDP/Spend thing and the 3%. 

35 minutes ago, jake said:

No. Several countries have joined the EU without  changing to the euro

1 hour ago, XB52 said:

No. Several countries have joined the EU without  changing to the euro

Which ones mate?

Isnt it a pre condition now?

17 minutes ago, jake said:

Which ones mate?

Isnt it a pre condition now?

Countries agree to work towards having the euro as their currency but there are quite a few targets to achieve before that and no time limit either. I actually don't have a big issue with Scotland eventually going to the euro if its thought to be the best at the time. That would be years after us rejoining the eu

16 minutes ago, XB52 said:

Countries agree to work towards having the euro as their currency but there are quite a few targets to achieve before that and no time limit either. I actually don't have a big issue with Scotland eventually going to the euro if its thought to be the best at the time. That would be years after us rejoining the eu

I dont care what currency we use.

Could be bottle tops.

But to adopt the Euro is a hamstring on our ability to tailor our economy to its needs given the strict measures it requires.

I really hope it's not a vote catcher for independence as imo it's crazy to join .

I accept most dont agree with me.

It is I thought a maastricht treaty requirement to align and only Denmark and the UK have opt out.

I will still vote for independence .

But I would argue(on here so not really going to change much) against a subsequent vote on rejoining the EU.

I think I'm right in saying you are left wing with your views X.

Doesnt it concern you ?

25 minutes ago, jake said:

I dont care what currency we use.

Could be bottle tops.

But to adopt the Euro is a hamstring on our ability to tailor our economy to its needs given the strict measures it requires.

I really hope it's not a vote catcher for independence as imo it's crazy to join .

I accept most dont agree with me.

It is I thought a maastricht treaty requirement to align and only Denmark and the UK have opt out.

I will still vote for independence .

But I would argue(on here so not really going to change much) against a subsequent vote on rejoining the EU.

I think I'm right in saying you are left wing with your views X.

Doesnt it concern you ?

Never thought of myself as left wing, certainly no fan of trade union power. I suppose I am more  Liberal, left of centre. I abhor the tories both in Scotland and England but my real hatred is for the Scottish Labour Party who are happy to support anyone who is against independence. On your question about the EU, I voted remain but with no great conviction. After independence I'm not really sure how I would vote on rejoining; I would just be happy it was up to the people of Scotland to decide