We are not alone.... Maybe.

Greedy Jambo

4 hours ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

There is a long history of “anomalies” buzzing nuclear installations (both domestic and military) over decades, which have been pretty well documented. The US Malmstrom nuclear silos incident in the mid 1960’s certainly wasn’t a one-off, as whistleblowers in Russia reported a similar incident occurring in Russia. That latter event was particularly terrifying, as the ‘visitors’ took missile silos to one stage away from launch, with absolutely nothing the on-site military personnel could do about it.

So I agree that whoever has/had the capabilities to take complete control of multiple nuclear silos on both Superpowers territory, has the ability to intervene and potentially launch or neutralise the so-called nuclear deterrents on this planet. Which would suggest, whoever ‘they’ are, they have a vested interest in the survival of this planet?

I had heard about some of these anomalies before but had never heard about the silo incident. Going to have a read now as that is mental. 

The ones more recently in Iraq, Syria and off the East and West coast of the US are really curious.  Could it just be the US having some really off the scale Bob Lazar tech that has been kept under wraps somehow? Is this tech enough to save the world from what seems to be impending nuclear disaster? 

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Greedy Jambo

• Unknown user

• Ulysses

• WorldChampions1902

WorldChampions1902
41 minutes ago, indianajones said:

I had heard about some of these anomalies before but had never heard about the silo incident. Going to have a read now as that is mental. 

The ones more recently in Iraq, Syria and off the East and West coast of the US are really curious.  Could it just be the US having some really off the scale Bob Lazar tech that has been kept under wraps somehow? Is this tech enough to save the world from what seems to be impending nuclear disaster? 

Indeed it is mental. As somebody who has been reading around this topic for nearly 50 years, it is a prime example of a scenario that is simply brushed off by skeptics as being “earthly opponents from an opposing superpower”.  Or an event initiated by the impacted nations ultra, ultra, ultra top secret military tech. But such theories don’t stand scrutiny.

Take the first of these theories. Are we honestly expected to believe that at the height of the Cold War, Russia (or China) had the technology to fly undetected into the heart of the USA in a saucer-shaped craft, beam down shafts of light to a dozen or so independent nuclear missile silos and disable them? Assuming that is/was the case, how could Russia and or China be sure that by interfering in an opposing nations nuclear missiles, wouldn’t accidentally result in those missiles being launched - straight into their own country? And even if that didn’t happen, surely such a reckless act, if attributed by the USA as being perpetrated by Russia/China would be interpreted as an act of war? Possibly triggering the launch of US nuclear missiles?

Now let’s consider the second scenario I.e. ultra top-secret tech owned by the affected nation, that the mainstream military know nothing about. That general principle holds true for sure. But why would any nations military be allowed to interfere with nuclear missile silos which once again, could result in accidental launch of nuclear missiles into Russia and China? Absolutely bonkers. And even if they did, what would be the point?

The tumbleweed is deafening.

35 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

Indeed it is mental. As somebody who has been reading around this topic for nearly 50 years, it is a prime example of a scenario that is simply brushed off by skeptics as being “earthly opponents from an opposing superpower”.  Or an event initiated by the impacted nations ultra, ultra, ultra top secret military tech. But such theories don’t stand scrutiny.

Take the first of these theories. Are we honestly expected to believe that at the height of the Cold War, Russia (or China) had the technology to fly undetected into the heart of the USA in a saucer-shaped craft, beam down shafts of light to a dozen or so independent nuclear missile silos and disable them? Assuming that is/was the case, how could Russia and or China be sure that by interfering in an opposing nations nuclear missiles, wouldn’t accidentally result in those missiles being launched - straight into their own country? And even if that didn’t happen, surely such a reckless act, if attributed by the USA as being perpetrated by Russia/China would be interpreted as an act of war? Possibly triggering the launch of US nuclear missiles?

Now let’s consider the second scenario I.e. ultra top-secret tech owned by the affected nation, that the mainstream military know nothing about. That general principle holds true for sure. But why would any nations military be allowed to interfere with nuclear missile silos which once again, could result in accidental launch of nuclear missiles into Russia and China? Absolutely bonkers. And even if they did, what would be the point?

The tumbleweed is also very old, this incident predates Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band!

50 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

It is really strange how no one is interested or willing to chat about it until fairly recently. Does play into the 'high tech government' narrative. Especially the more modern sightings. 

The one you describe is just wild. There is no way Russia or China could have that tech back then. Or could they? 

WorldChampions1902
6 minutes ago, indianajones said:

It is really strange how no one is interested or willing to chat about it until fairly recently. Does play into the 'high tech government' narrative. Especially the more modern sightings. 

The one you describe is just wild. There is no way Russia or China could have that tech back then. Or could they? 

I’m with you on that, for sure. In fact, I find it hard to believe that any of the superpowers have that technology today.

Let’s go back to that 1960’s incident in the USA though. And let’s say that it was a Russian saucer demonstrating it’s ‘outer-worldly’ technology. How come in the nearly 60 years since, Russia hasn’t deployed any of that technology in any of its conflicts or to sabre-rattle against the West? What more powerful message would there be to any opposing superpower of “don’t mess with us” could there be? In fact, given Russia’s expansionist ambitions, how come they didn’t leverage that technological advantage to invade multiple nations in that time? 

57 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

I’m with you on that, for sure. In fact, I find it hard to believe that any of the superpowers have that technology today.

Let’s go back to that 1960’s incident in the USA though. And let’s say that it was a Russian saucer demonstrating it’s ‘outer-worldly’ technology. How come in the nearly 60 years since, Russia hasn’t deployed any of that technology in any of its conflicts or to sabre-rattle against the West? What more powerful message would there be to any opposing superpower of “don’t mess with us” could there be? In fact, given Russia’s expansionist ambitions, how come they didn’t leverage that technological advantage to invade multiple nations in that time? 

It would likely have something to do with the technology being so advanced and useful that it would knock the economy of the world as we know it out of tilt. Potentially free energy forever with no need for fossil fuels. Do the powers that be want to stop their monopolised greed to benefit humanity? I seriously doubt they do going by modern day struggles. 

Its more likely the US have these advanced capabilities presently which is why a lot of the sightings are on their East and West coast. Perhaps they are more responsible than other nations which is why we have only seen glimpses of whatever they are so far. 

The tictac in the Pacific is a crazy one. Apparently not uncommon to see things like that in these areas and you are having well decorated and respected military pilots reporting them to their Admirals and getting responses like, 'oh another one' or flippant comments to that effect. No mandatory silences either. They are free to chat about what they observed with no repercussions. 

maroonlegions
On 28/02/2023 at 21:54, indianajones said:

It would likely have something to do with the technology being so advanced and useful that it would knock the economy of the world as we know it out of tilt. Potentially free energy forever with no need for fossil fuels. Do the powers that be want to stop their monopolised greed to benefit humanity? I seriously doubt they do going by modern day struggles. 

Its more likely the US have these advanced capabilities presently which is why a lot of the sightings are on their East and West coast. Perhaps they are more responsible than other nations which is why we have only seen glimpses of whatever they are so far. 

The tictac in the Pacific is a crazy one. Apparently not uncommon to see things like that in these areas and you are having well decorated and respected military pilots reporting them to their Admirals and getting responses like, 'oh another one' or flippant comments to that effect. No mandatory silences either. They are free to chat about what they observed with no repercussions. 

Why the silence from the US military intelligences.

I have on occasions, provided links to  declassified USAF documents of radar and witness testimonies of UAPs at US nuclear  bases. 

But were  met with silence. 

Why the silence from the USAF intelligences on this UAP. 

‘Mosul Orb’: US silent on UFO filmed by military over Iraq'

Link

I have on occasions posted links to declassified USAF intelligence reports, and their conclusions , of UAPs being radar recorded and witnessed of  US nuclear missile launch bases.

maroonlegions
On 28/02/2023 at 21:54, indianajones said:

My take.

Ufos, aliens, or whatever cosmic highly irregular fact to our experience, Is it  that we might be being programmed for a disclosure.

Of course, we can never know until it happens.

Any such disclosure, though, will require “proof, “of and any proof can and will always be challenged.

The conspiracy theorists will cry, BLUE BEAM, BLUE BEAM.

The skeptics and some scientists will cry. Not enough proof--- I want to see them on the white house lawn.

The religious literalists will say their particular version of God is not represented, so it must be false.
And so on and so on….

7 hours ago, maroonlegions said:

My take.

Ufos, aliens, or whatever cosmic highly irregular fact to our experience, Is it  that we might be being programmed for a disclosure.

Of course, we can never know until it happens.

Any such disclosure, though, will require “proof, “of and any proof can and will always be challenged.

The skeptics and some scientists will cry. Not enough proof--- I want to see them on the white house lawn.

The religious literalists will say their particular version of God is not represented, so it must be false.
And so on and so on….

Let's cut to the chase on this subject.  I'll put my cards on the table first.

In my opinion, whatever these phenomena are, they are not extra-terrestrial.  I've no idea what they are, but they are either natural phenomena or they are caused by human activity of some sort.

You have clearly studied this subject for a long time, and must have come to some conclusions.  What is your opinion?

3 hours ago, Maple Leaf said:

In my opinion, whatever these phenomena are, they are not extra-terrestrial.  I've no idea what they are, but they are either natural phenomena or they are caused by human activity of some sort.

You have clearly studied this subject for a long time, and must have come to some conclusions.  **What is your opinion?

**giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952b7ac54591dcbb4c77

Edited by ri Alban

11 hours ago, maroonlegions said:

Everything of any great relevance requires proof, not just aliens, and challenging a 'proof' is exactly what science does. That's how it works. A hypothesis is advanced, everybody else looks at it and tries to knock holes in it, and I suspect as often as not that kills the hypothesis. Like debugging software in a way.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, that's  a fact no matter the claim. But to suggest that people would need to see an alien on the white house lawn to believe it is gravely mistaken. I wouldn't even need a visitation of any kind to believe it.

There are ways to convince me without being within a solar system of me or even light years from me which would be easy for any civilisation more technologically advanced than us to achieve. 

Another question that might be asked is what would it take to turn the hard core believers into skeptics? I don't believe it for countless reasons, and the fact there is absolutely zero evidence to support it is a minor one in comparison to others. 

Edited by JFK-1

maroonlegions
9 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

Everything of any great relevance requires proof, not just aliens, and challenging a 'proof' is exactly what science does. That's how it works. A hypothesis is advanced, everybody else looks at it and tries to knock holes in it, and I suspect as often as not that kills the hypothesis. Like debugging software in a way.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, that's  a fact no matter the claim. But to suggest that people would need to see an alien on the white house lawn to believe it is gravely mistaken. I wouldn't even need a visitation of any kind to believe it.

There are ways to convince me without being within a solar system of me or even light years from me which would be easy for any civilisation more technologically advanced than us to achieve. 

Another question that might be asked is what would it take to turn the hard core believers into skeptics? I don't believe it for countless reasons, and the fact there is absolutely zero evidence to support it is a minor one in comparison to others. 

Yes i get the basis of your post, but the perceptions of anyone on this planet can be manipulated.

I am not saying its you how is being manipulative.

On the topic of incidents of UAPs over nuclear military bases , there is a shit load of cases from the US military and as far as Russia.

These UAP reports go far as back as the first nuclear power military bases first appeared.

There are reports of UAPs over Ukraine witnessed by military.

The link  blow details the Malmstrom incident of 1967 where UFOs were witnessed hovering over the missile silo of a military nuclear facility in the US.

At the same time as the sighting over the silo,eight nuclear missiles suddenly went off line-each missile was also on a separate circuit.

Very importantly-The same UAPS(or clusters of)have been detected by two different observatories-One just south of Kyiv,the other in the South West nearer to Moldova,thus ruling out CCD glitches or other anomalous results.

We are often told by the government that UFOs are 'of no Defense Significance'.
With regard to this incident the base commander at the time is on record as saying:

"If UFOs shutting down nuclear missiles on a US military facility is not a National Security incident,then I don't know what is" .

This second link documents many other UFO incidents involving U.S. nuclear missile installations including four more at Malmstrom in 1975,1992,1995 and 1996:

LINK:   www.nicap.org...

Also  back in the "cold war" one of the nuclear missile bases of the old Soviet Union was in what is now Ukraine-and in fact is not that far from the two observatories now watching these UAPs.

That missile base was at a place called Byelokoroviche-and in 1982 was "trolled" by a UFO which hovered over the base and switched off the nuclear missiles ability to launch,in sequence-an event which was replicated over missile bases in the USA around the same time.

Both make for very interesting reading.

The incident is briefly mentioned in the documentary "Phenomenon"-it starts at 52 minutes 19 seconds:

Edited by maroonlegions

maroonlegions

From what I have read,I think they have only just stumbled upon these UAPs from using their new meteor detecting methods.
Cool how science works like that sometimes-Look for one thing,find something completely different along the way.
Hopefuly other people in different countries will try the same techniques-

And some of these objects are extremely fast: one of the “Cosmic” objects observed simultaneously by both stations was calculated to be at an altitude of 1,147 kilometers (713 miles) and traveling at 282 kilometers per second (1,015,200 km/h or 630,816 mph).

Then this below , they  say that they can determine the distance of the objects by colourimetry, but then say :

"The colors of the object and the background of the sky make it possible to determine the distance using colorimetric methods. The necessary conditions are (1) Rayleigh scattering as the main source of atmospheric radiation; (2) and the estimated value of the object’s albedo."

The link to the paper,  that NASA carried out on their investigations of UAPs if anyone is interested: 

link.   https://arxiv.org/pdf/2208.11215.pdf

Here is a very technical video  of the  analysis  carried out of the  recent Ukraine UAP claims.

maroonlegions

On September 25 2019, a peer reviewed paper was published about the flight characteristics and accelerations of the UAPs that were observed back in 2004 by the Nimitz Carrier Group, off the coast of California.

Peer reviewed papers on UAP incidents involving the USS Navy  is scarce in the UAP reports.

The three authors of the linked 19 page paper, are all from the Scientific Coalition for UAP Studies, with one author also from the Department of Physics at the University at Albany.

None of the authors state that they can prove that the UAPs are extraterrestrial in origin, however, they do state that these craft "appear to violate the laws of physics" and that their estimated accelerations "are consistent with accelerations required for effective interstellar travel, i.e., if these observed accelerations were sustainable in space, then these craft could easily reach relativistic speeds within a matter of minutes to hours and cover interstellar distances in a matter of days to weeks, proper time."

The authors state that they tried to produce a conservative estimate on the observed accelerations, by taking note of "uncertainties to the observations" and by assigning "liberal uncertainties modeled by a Gaussian distribution."

The estimated accelerations of the UAPs were determined by radar data from USS Nimitz former Senior Chief Operations Specialist Kevin Day, eyewitness information from CDR David Fravor and LCDR Jim Straight, as well as analyses of the ATFLIR video.

This published paper shows various formulas used to determine the constant and limited acceleration of the UAPs, as well as how the authors came up with "a ballpark estimate of the power involved to accelerate the UAP."

The author's analysis suggest that the UAPs were either autonomous or remote controlled craft. They believe the UAPs "are taking advantage of technology, engineering, or physics" they aren't familiar with, because the UAPs "had no apparent flight surfaces or means of propulsion," they didn't produce any sonic booms or give off any "excessive heat that  would be released given the hundreds of GigaWatts of power" that was needed to propel these craft.

As far as "GigiWatts" are concerned, the authors point out that the "ballpark estimate of the power involved to accelerate the UAP," peaked at 1100 GW, "which exceeds the total nuclear power production of the United States by more than a factor of ten."

The authors state that it is impossible to verify that these craft are extraterrestrial in origin, however, there is "the possibility that these UAVs have been developed by governments, organizations, or individuals on Earth" and "that these UAVs and the technologies they employ may be of extraterrestrial origin."

One might imagine that the presence of unidentifiable, or incomprehensible technology would constitute potential evidence. However, it would not rule out the fact that it could have been created by someone on Earth. The purpose of this paper is not to prove the Extraterrestrial Hypothesis, but instead to focus on the flight kinematics of these UAVs with the aim of building up a body of scientific evidence that will allow for a more precise understanding of their nature and origin."

All quotes and content are from this link, https://www.mdpi.com/1099-4300/21/10/939  where you can download and read the PDF of the paper entitled, "Estimating Flight Characteristics of Anomalous Unidentified Aerial Vehicles."

Edited by maroonlegions

maroonlegions

After looking through some of the highly dubious USAF UFO explanations,(someone has to do it),  thought it might be worth revisiting some of the many alleged statements made over the years concerning the reality of the UFO/OVNI/UAP subject and the official (and internal) reaction to it from military and intelligence communities.

Some selected statements from international high ranking military officials, scientists, academics, politicians, police officers, military/civilian aviation (and naval) professionals are AVAILABLE   - as well as specific content from official government documentation.

Many of the quotes have been substantiated in official reports, books, interviews, letters, scientific reviews, open congressional hearings etc.

So we have .

• Pilots

• ATC / Radar
• Police Officers
• Military Officials
• Gov Docs
• Scientists
• Academics

Here just some from pilots.Military and commercial. 

• Pilots:

• "Their speed was amazing, my pilots estimated it between fifteen hundred and two thousand miles an hour."

U.S. Naval Secretary Dan Kimball - UFO incident over Pacific ocean (Guam to Hawaii) involving Admiral Arthur Radford, Naval Secretary Dan Kimball and two 'disc shaped' objects, March, 1952.

• "It had a bun on top and a bun underneath."

RAF Flight Lieutenant James R. Salandin describes object witnessed from his Meteor jet over North Weald, Essex - October 14th, 1954.

Link .https://ufologie.patrickgross.org/htm/salandin54.htm

• "I got the fright of my life because there appeared to be, smack in front of the aeroplane, three circular objects. Two of them were on a level keel and one of them was canted at a slight angle..They were circular and appeared to be stationary. But as we continued to climb they did in fact change position and to make sure of that we very carefully checked and these things moved across to the right-hand side somewhere.

The higher we got, the more they lost this circular effect which appeared when looking at them from underneath. As they came down to your level they lost the circular effect and took on a 'flat plate' appearance.. I remember being told on landing that I looked fairly shaken, almost as if I had seen a ghost.

RAF Air Commodore Michael Swiney O.B.E. - radar/visual objects over Little Rissington, October 21st, 1952.

link. http://www.nicap.org/reports/521021gloucestershire_rep.htm

• "They had opaque grey fuselages and a sort of windshield, but without rivets and completely smooth.. What I would like to make clear is that my personal and professional reputation is safe thanks to the testimony of air traffic controllers. They had the three objects on their screens, making 270-degree turns in a very tight radius of action."

Pilot Carlos Antonio de los Santos Montiel describes three radar confirmed 'disc shaped' objects which flew alongside his aircraft over Lake Tequesquitengo, Mexico, May 3rd, 1975.

LINK; http://www.nicap.org/750503mexicocity_dir.htm

• "We've got no conclusions, except after this, do not give us the old routine of Venus, weather balloons, aircraft and the like which has been given as a general panacea for almost every case of UFOs."

Captain Jose Lemos Ferreira (later to become Joint Chief of Staff of Portuguese Armed Forces), UFO also witnessed by Sergeants Alberto Covas, Salvador Oliviera and Manuel Marcilino - flight out of Ota Air Base, Portugal, 1957.

• "I was sitting with my mouth open, I just couldn't believe what was happening, it closed in on us with a tremendous rate of speed.. It maintained a hovering position there for roughly a minute, a minute and a half and I must say it seemed like an eternity.. And then it just went straight up, straight up."

Canadian Pacific Airlines Pilot describes UFO encounter to Dr. J. Allen Hynek - flight from Tokyo to Vancouver, June, 1969.

• Pilot statements from NARCAP's technical report into 'under reporting bias' of the UFO/UAP phenomenon:

• "We didn't say anything. We figured nobody would believe us."

Charter Pilot.

• "Upon return to my domicile, JFK, I reported our sighting to the proper authorities. I was shortly visited by two federal investigators who evidently thought I was hallucinating for one of them stated he had seen spaceships while fishing in Great South Bay and was quite obviously trying to prove that I was a loony."

Captain, Pan Am (Ret.)

• "It must have been Huge! We were all due back at JFK about the same time two days later so I waited in the crew ready room to talk to them. None of them wanted to talk! They were afraid management would take them off of flying status and have them tested for booze and drugs. The story never came out!"

Flight Engineer, TWA (Ret.)

• "A group of lights in the air appeared at our 12o'clock position. I called departure control and asked them if they had any traffic in that area. When they came back and said NO, what do you see, I said no, just checking. For at that time when a pilot reported seeing a UFO he was in a lot of trouble."

Captain, Ozark Airlines (Ret.)

• "I, and Flight crew saw something (in broad daylight) that did things that no known aircraft could do without killing any living thing inside. I will only give sketchy details to protect the privacy of the rest of the crew. If you are interested, and all information (is) kept anonymous, contact me. I will not present myself for public ridicule."

Captain, NW (Ret.)

PDF https://www.narcap.org/s/narcap_TR-8_2002.pdf

Edited by maroonlegions

maroonlegions

It's amazing how just a few years ago any mention of U.F.O.'s  was met with ridicule about little green men now it's talked about almost daily from the media and Governments throughout the world. Even the term UFO is being replaced by UAP..

There is a possibility that extraterrestrial motherships and smaller probes may be visiting planets in our solar system, the head of the Pentagon’s unidentified aerial phenomena research office noted in a report draft.

He said;

“[A]n artificial interstellar object could potentially be a parent craft that releases many small probes during its close passage to Earth, an operational construct not too dissimilar from NASA missions,” Sean Kirkpatrick, director of the Pentagon’s All-domain Anomaly Resolution Office, wrote in a research report co-authored by Abraham Loeb, chairman of Harvard University’s astronomy department.
www.militarytimes.com...

We live in a universe that's 13.8 billion years old and 93 billion light years across. That's 6 trillion miles per light year or 93 billion 6 trillion miles. That's just mind boggling.

Some scientists also say we may be a small part of something infinite, but 3 dimensional beings stuck on earth on a type 0 civilization acted like all intelligence and all existence was reduced to our 3rd rock from the sun. Humans have been recording U.F.O.'s since they could draw on cave walls.

Here's more from  the Head of the Pentagons"s Aerial Phenomena Research Office, 

“With proper design, these tiny probes would reach the Earth or other solar system planets for exploration, as the parent craft passes by within a fraction of the Earth-Sun separation — just like ‘Oumuamua’ did,” the authors explained. “Astronomers would not be able to notice the spray of mini-probes because they do not reflect enough sunlight for existing survey telescopes to notice them.”

The research paper — titled “Physical Constraints on Unidentified Aerial Phenomena” — comes following a month of intense scrutiny of unidentified flying objects, a stirring trend ignited when a Chinese spy balloon captivated the nation by drifting across U.S. airspace. Three additional unidentified objects were subsequently found.

www.militarytimes.com...

Are we slowly "being drip fed" by government and military intelligences??   

Jeffros Furios
8 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

It's amazing how just a few years ago any mention of U.F.O.'s  was met with ridicule about little green men now it's talked about almost daily from the media and Governments throughout the world. Even the term UFO is being replaced by UAP..

There is a possibility that extraterrestrial motherships and smaller probes may be visiting planets in our solar system, the head of the Pentagon’s unidentified aerial phenomena research office noted in a report draft.

He said;

“[A]n artificial interstellar object could potentially be a parent craft that releases many small probes during its close passage to Earth, an operational construct not too dissimilar from NASA missions,” Sean Kirkpatrick, director of the Pentagon’s All-domain Anomaly Resolution Office, wrote in a research report co-authored by Abraham Loeb, chairman of Harvard University’s astronomy department.
www.militarytimes.com...

We live in a universe that's 13.8 billion years old and 93 billion light years across. That's 6 trillion miles per light year or 93 billion 6 trillion miles. That's just mind boggling.

Some scientists also say we may be a small part of something infinite, but 3 dimensional beings stuck on earth on a type 0 civilization acted like all intelligence and all existence was reduced to our 3rd rock from the sun. Humans have been recording U.F.O.'s since they could draw on cave walls.

Here's more from  the Head of the Pentagons"s Aerial Phenomena Research Office, 

“With proper design, these tiny probes would reach the Earth or other solar system planets for exploration, as the parent craft passes by within a fraction of the Earth-Sun separation — just like ‘Oumuamua’ did,” the authors explained. “Astronomers would not be able to notice the spray of mini-probes because they do not reflect enough sunlight for existing survey telescopes to notice them.”

The research paper — titled “Physical Constraints on Unidentified Aerial Phenomena” — comes following a month of intense scrutiny of unidentified flying objects, a stirring trend ignited when a Chinese spy balloon captivated the nation by drifting across U.S. airspace. Three additional unidentified objects were subsequently found.

www.militarytimes.com...

Are we slowly "being drip fed" by government and military intelligences??   

Fake news .

maroonlegions

Parent craft is another name for Mothership….

Source from Avi Loeb and team……..

Draft version March 7, 2023 PHYSICAL CONSTRAINTS ON UNIDENTIFIED AERIAL PHENOMENA

All so  here is a  reference to the interstellar “rock” which "accelerated" ???,  out of the solar system after it was  discovered.

When  you read the paper, It contains a far more plausible scenario describing why an interstellar vehicle might want to swing by a G-type star with rocky planets.b

Space.com

Greedy Jambo
23 hours ago, Taffin said:

Have any historical civilisations made reference to UFOs? Cave paintings or the like.

Yes, most of them. 

9 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Yes, most of them. 

Any expansion on that? Not all of them obviously, just a couple to read about. I appreciate I could just Google it but discussion and all that.

Greedy Jambo
8 minutes ago, Taffin said:

Any expansion on that? Not all of them obviously, just a couple to read about. I appreciate I could just Google it but discussion and all that.

I'll try and find you something to watch, this might be of interest in the mean time. 

https://mysteriousfacts.com/18-paintings-that-may-prove-existence-of-aliens/

Greedy Jambo
4 minutes ago, Taffin said:

Awesome, thank you 👍👍

This History channel is probably your go to.

indianajones
16 minutes ago, Taffin said:

Awesome, thank you 👍👍

Enjoy that rabbit whole Taffin. 

I started reading about ancient Sumerians and Anunnaki when I was younger and its some ride. 

8 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

This History channel is probably your go to.

Appreciate that. The first link, the Egyptians and Mayans really interest me in their relationship with anything the perceived as other worldly as they just seemed so advanced for their time.

Long day tomorrow so I'll have a watch or some History channel stuff when I collapse back at home. Thanks for sharing 👍

18 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Really just more discussion re Oumuamua and the concept of it possibly being of alien origin. Don't think a definitive understanding of that interstellar visitor has ever been reached or may never be.

9 minutes ago, indianajones said:

Enjoy that rabbit whole Taffin. 

I started reading about ancient Sumerians and Anunnaki when I was younger and its some ride. 

I'll add them to the list. I know little of the Sumerians as it is so that alone will be a good read.

11 minutes ago, Ulysses said:

:rofl: 

🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

I don't believe we've been visited but ancient cultures beliefs and experiences with it is a fascinating concept imo.

There used to be a channel on TV about this sort of thing, it was a while ago, I don't see any more like it these days.

Unknown user
40 minutes ago, Taffin said:

🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

I don't believe we've been visited but ancient cultures beliefs and experiences with it is a fascinating concept imo.

Ancient cultures and beliefs are surely interesting enough already!

We have evidence of civilisation 100,000 years ago. When you stop and think about our cultural development, that's a hell of a lot of time, there must have been so many peoples, cities, ideas and beliefs, come and gone in that time.

periodictabledancer
1 hour ago, Taffin said:

Awesome, thank you 👍👍

This painting by Italian artist Ventura Salimbeni illustrates God and Jesus controlling the universe.

However, theorists believe a mysterious metal object between the Holy Father and the Son of God could be a resemblance to Russian Spaceship Sputnik.

😂

The sphere between the figures of the Holy Trinity, is not an UFO. That object, painted in many Trinity representations, is a symbol of the "Creation Globe", and in this particular painting contains the illustration of the Sun and the Moon.

48 minutes ago, periodictabledancer said:

The sphere between the figures of the Holy Trinity, is not an UFO. That object, painted in many Trinity representations, is a symbol of the "Creation Globe", and in this particular painting contains the illustration of the Sun and the Moon.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.  Away and stop with those pesky facts.  :laugh: 

periodictabledancer
17 minutes ago, Ulysses said:

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.  Away and stop with those pesky facts.  :laugh: 

:lol:

1 hour ago, Smithee said:

Ancient cultures and beliefs are surely interesting enough already!

We have evidence of civilisation 100,000 years ago. When you stop and think about our cultural development, that's a hell of a lot of time, there must have been so many peoples, cities, ideas and beliefs, come and gone in that time.

Oh absolutely, I just also find it interesting to see how this has persisted through the ages and the differing or converging views other civilisations held on it.

1 hour ago, periodictabledancer said:

This painting by Italian artist Ventura Salimbeni illustrates God and Jesus controlling the universe.

However, theorists believe a mysterious metal object between the Holy Father and the Son of God could be a resemblance to Russian Spaceship Sputnik.

😂

What's a creation globe?

On 07/03/2023 at 02:53, Maple Leaf said:

You have clearly studied this subject for a long time, and must have come to some conclusions.  What is your opinion?

On 07/03/2023 at 18:56, Tazio said:

Is Maple Leaf’s question ever going to get answered? 

Well?

36 minutes ago, Ulysses said:

Well?

I suspect the silence is the answer.