We are not alone.... Maybe.

Greedy Jambo

maroonlegions
15 hours ago, Smithee said:

And what if he only thinks he's telling the truth?

It's the same basic argument many religious make - "so is he wrong? And him? They can't be, they're really clever!"

It's no surprise that the great reveal didn't actually reveal anything.

Nope.

Religion.

Tell me were the science is in an religious argument??

For there is science in the investigations and reports of UAPs reports.

Time and time again people with feck all knowledge of this subject post  nothing but ignorance when trying to link it with religious arguments and wee green men. 

You actually think that ANY government  would offer proof that we are indeed being visited over the years and cause mass panic.:rofl: 

Edited by maroonlegions

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Greedy Jambo

• Unknown user

• Ulysses

• WorldChampions1902

Unknown user
6 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

Nope.

Religion.

Tell me were the science is in an religious argument??

For there is science in the investigations and reports of UAPs reports.

Time and time again people with feck all knowledge of this subject post  nothing but ignorance when trying to link it with religious arguments and wee green men. 

You actually think that ANY government  would offer proof that we are indeed being visited over the years and cause mass panic.:rofl: 

You did

Governor Tarkin
59 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

Time and time again people with feck all knowledge of this subject post  nothing but ignorance.

Yup. You should probably stop.

Unknown user
1 hour ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Yup. You should probably stop.

Ironically, the bit you quoted is another argument that religion uses - if you haven't read up on this giant plate of bollocks you're the ignorant one.

Learning about bollocks in lots of detail, or not, doesn't change it's fundamental roots in the groin.

Governor Tarkin
13 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Ironically, the bit you quoted is another argument that religion uses - if you haven't read up on this giant plate of bollocks you're the ignorant one.

Learning about bollocks in lots of detail, or not, doesn't change it's fundamental roots in the groin.

Tell that to the Space Jews. :(

indianajones

Do you think we'll get to see proof in our lifetime? 

Always doubted we would (I do believe there is intelligent life out there) although after all the ongoing insanity in the world these days I really wouldn't be surprised. 

I'd probably welcome it to be honest. 

Greedy Jambo

"Insiders" are saying the pentagon has an HD image of a black triangle craft coming out of the sea.

Jeremy Corbell has said he will be releasing something today, probably not that, though.

More likely to be an infrared shot of a pigeon.

WorldChampions1902
10 hours ago, indianajones said:

Do you think we'll get to see proof in our lifetime? 

Always doubted we would (I do believe there is intelligent life out there) although after all the ongoing insanity in the world these days I really wouldn't be surprised. 

I'd probably welcome it to be honest. 

18 months before he was brutally assassinated, the President of the United States made this speech. Imagine the most powerful man on the planet being a “Conspiracy Theorist”?? Alternatively, imagine the evidence he held to raise such alarming concerns.

A Monolithic And Ruthless Conspiracy’ against 'WE, THE PEOPLE'
Ex-US President, John F. Kennedy 

In his address before the American Newspaper Publishers Association, John F. Kennedy talked about ‘a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy’ that rules the world.
Below is a selected transcript of John F. Kennedy’s Address before the American Newspaper Publishers Association, April 27, 1961.
In his own words:
“The very word “secrecy” is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings. We decided long ago that the dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts far outweighed the dangers which are cited to justify it. Even today, there is little value in opposing the threat of a closed society by imitating its arbitrary restrictions. Even today, there is little value in insuring the survival of our nation if our traditions do not survive with it. 

And there is very grave danger that an announced need for increased security will be seized upon by those anxious to expand its meaning to the very limits of official censorship and concealment. 

That I do not intend to permit to the extent that it’s in my control. And no official of my Administration, whether his rank is high or low, civilian or military, should interpret my words here tonight as an excuse to censor the news, to stifle dissent, to cover up our mistakes or to withhold from the press and the public the facts they deserve to know.” 

In my opinion, little has changed since JFK was in power. In fact, the stranglehold of secrecy has got infinitely worse. Which, to answer your question, indicates that the US Government at least, will not be making any revelations on this topic in my lifetime - sadly.

Unknown user
17 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

18 months before he was brutally assassinated, the President of the United States made this speech. Imagine the most powerful man on the planet being a “Conspiracy Theorist”?? Alternatively, imagine the evidence he held to raise such alarming concerns.

In his address before the American Newspaper Publishers Association, John F. Kennedy talked about ‘a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy’ that rules the world.
Below is a selected transcript of John F. Kennedy’s Address before the American Newspaper Publishers Association, April 27, 1961.
In his own words:
“The very word “secrecy” is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings. We decided long ago that the dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts far outweighed the dangers which are cited to justify it. Even today, there is little value in opposing the threat of a closed society by imitating its arbitrary restrictions. Even today, there is little value in insuring the survival of our nation if our traditions do not survive with it. 

And there is very grave danger that an announced need for increased security will be seized upon by those anxious to expand its meaning to the very limits of official censorship and concealment. 

That I do not intend to permit to the extent that it’s in my control. And no official of my Administration, whether his rank is high or low, civilian or military, should interpret my words here tonight as an excuse to censor the news, to stifle dissent, to cover up our mistakes or to withhold from the press and the public the facts they deserve to know.” 

In my opinion, little has changed since JFK was in power. In fact, the stranglehold of secrecy has got infinitely worse. Which, to answer your question, indicates that the US Government at least, will not be making any revelations on this topic in my lifetime - sadly.

Evidence of what though? Secrecy?

34 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

In his own words:

Here's another paragraph from that speech.

Puts a different slant on it.

Anyone reading just this paragraph might think JFK was asking that juicy stories about extra-terrestrial life aren't printed.

Every newspaper now asks itself, with respect to every story: "Is it news?" All I suggest is that you add the question: "Is it in the interest of the national security?" And I hope that every group in America--unions and businessmen and public officials at every level-- will ask the same question of their endeavors, and subject their actions to the same exacting tests.

https://www.jfklibrary.org/archives/other-resources/john-f-kennedy-speeches/american-newspaper-publishers-association-19610427

2 hours ago, fancy a brew said:

Here's another paragraph from that speech.

Puts a different slant on it.

Anyone reading just this paragraph might think JFK was asking that juicy stories about extra-terrestrial life aren't printed.

Every newspaper now asks itself, with respect to every story: "Is it news?" All I suggest is that you add the question: "Is it in the interest of the national security?" And I hope that every group in America--unions and businessmen and public officials at every level-- will ask the same question of their endeavors, and subject their actions to the same exacting tests.

https://www.jfklibrary.org/archives/other-resources/john-f-kennedy-speeches/american-newspaper-publishers-association-19610427

It's more likely that JFK was asking that juicy stories about his extra-marital affairs aren't printed.

And they weren't!

WorldChampions1902
4 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

"Insiders" are saying the pentagon has an HD image of a black triangle craft coming out of the sea.

Jeremy Corbell has said he will be releasing something today, probably not that, though.

More likely to be an infrared shot of a pigeon.

Not sure that introducing USO’s onto this thread will go down well with some. There is already difficulty for some people to accept that unknown intelligently-controlled craft are flying around our airspace at incredible speed, outmanoeuvring anything that human tech is capable of and defying the laws of physics.

Bringing combined submarines and space craft capable of performing similar feats in both our airspace and seas into the discussion should be interesting. Perfectly valid BTW.

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6261428249001#sp=show-clips

I’d have thought if an extra-terrestrial civilisation had mastered interstellar travel they’d also make a better job of concealing their spacecraft from such primitive technology as ours.

1 hour ago, FWJ said:

I’d have thought if an extra-terrestrial civilisation had mastered interstellar travel they’d also make a better job of concealing their spacecraft from such primitive technology as ours.

Which leads to another question .... why are they trying to hide from us?

50 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

I suppose they are aware that any contact between 2 civilisations that are so far apart in development is catastrophic for the less developed, no matter how well-intentioned.

Edited by FWJ

WorldChampions1902
2 hours ago, Maple Leaf said:

There are plenty of recorded examples of fighter jets ‘priming’ their missile systems once they have engaged with these craft. There is at least one NASA clip from the Space Station that appears to show laser beams shooting from earth at intelligently controlled orbs in the vicinity of the Space Station. These examples, and others would suggest that we are hostile to their incursions. 

On 28/06/2021 at 19:03, Smithee said:

Science does what it's master tells it.

Салатные палочки
6 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Very interesting and enjoyable. You have to wonder why the MOD and media would threaten her rather than just say, oh she's just a mental old bag she doesn't know what she is on about. 

It seems a lot more conceivable that she describes the activity like she does, with such a heavy military presence in the area rather than she was out in the fields with her dog herself with no one else around for miles.  

WorldChampions1902
47 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

Very interesting and enjoyable. You have to wonder why the MOD and media would threaten her rather than just say, oh she's just a mental old bag she doesn't know what she is on about. 

It seems a lot more conceivable that she describes the activity like she does, with such a heavy military presence in the area rather than she was out in the fields with her dog herself with no one else around for miles.  

An absolutely fascinating and credible witness.

I wasn’t aware of this incident, but it was full yet again,of a multitude of consistencies with so many other similar incidents. And as you rightly point out, threats and intimidation by the MOD pose so many questions. But hey, nothing to see here, move along.

maroonlegions
On 28/06/2021 at 16:52, Smithee said:

You did

Did what??

Nothing to add so consecrate on the poster... 

You answered non of my questions..  :whistling:

Really need to do some homework on this subject mate.

To anyone looking for disclosure, "we don't know" is probably the best answer you could have asked for here. Did anyone seriously think the military was going to come out and say "yup, it's little green men, the tin foil crowd was right after all!"

Meanwhile, simply admitting they don't know is a pretty huge shift in messaging, considering that ever since (at least) the 1952 "Invasion of Washington",   here; https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1952_Washington,_D.C._UFO_incident   .

Also i am  in no doubt  there has been a very active policy of convincing the public that they have everything under control, nothing to see here, etc. 

I'm still reading through the report but there are some interesting tidbits right off the bat:

Take these admittances from that UAP US government report.

This coming from  UAP reports from the US military and not some tin foil hat dude on u tube.

So in hindsight   they're acknowledging it wasn't just broken sensors, swamp gas, yaddi yadda... Assuming some of those 18 incidents were recorded with multiple sensors - this is very compelling evidence about some degree of intelligent control - coming from the same  US military/government institution that spent decades jumping at any excuse possible to tell us we were all just imagining things.

So... many senior officials can come forth and state they saw something that defies our technical capabilities, but still wont hint at anything?

Simply stating something like:

1;Yeah it's basically along the lines of "we don't know what it is that everyone is seeing, but it's not ours and we can't prove it. Thanks and have a nice day."

But we get the below instead. Its always about using the "correct" wording.

2. Based on what has been seen and reported, we can conclude that it is certainly not our own technology. We do not have the ability to make 90 degree turns on a spot in high speed.

Would also be a conclusion.

Well... If to say anything positive about this.

They are acknowledging some sort of intelligence behind some UAP reports.  existence??

So it can't be brushed off as not having been there or CGI.

I just read loosely through it, and Im happy to read that they intend to focus their analysis on the cases where the UAPs perform unusual movements.  Flight characteristics  they mean of UAPs . 

Non the less it's a slight step up from the last report, which was designed to fail.

You  do the science.

Link to UAP report ;

www.dni.gov...

Most of the UAP reported probably do represent physical objects given that a
majority of UAP were registered across multiple sensors, to include radar, infrared,
electro-optical, weapon seekers, and visual observation.

144 reports originated from USG sources. Of these, 80 reports involved observation
with multiple sensors.
In 18 incidents, described in 21 reports, observers reported unusual UAP movement patterns or
flight characteristics.
Some UAP appeared to remain stationary in winds aloft, move against the wind, manoeuvre
abruptly, or move at considerable speed, without discernible means of propulsion. In a small
number of cases, military aircraft systems processed radio frequency (RF) energy associated with
UAP sightings.
Edited by maroonlegions

maroonlegions
On 28/06/2021 at 19:03, Smithee said:

Trying to link UAP reports with a fecking fairy tale called religion..   :rofl:

Nice try but you aint fooling no one.

Again it  was YOU who chose religion as your primary argument.  

I will ask again, were is the science in religion??  And again there is science in those UAP reports studied by the US military intelligence's  .  So it seems pretty lame and lazy to choose religion as a subject to try and rebut the UAP report that has and had some degree of actual scientific analyst carried out on it.   

You have no fecking clue what you are slavering on about, in fact it reeks of desperation , the fact you chose a fairy story to compare it to cold hard  military witnesses  and the data that recorded them, says it all. 

Oh and for the record since you find the thought of researching the UAP reports and data not worthy..  

They've admitted there is some reality to the UFO / flying saucer thing way back in the 1950s. Sure got to give them an "A" for consistency. UAPs is now the terminology the US government are using instead of UFO. Lends a bit more credibility dont ya think. 

Its coming  out drip by drip and on their terms.  No need to panic.. 

Edited by maroonlegions

Unknown user
On 28/06/2021 at 16:45, maroonlegions said:

On 28/06/2021 at 16:52, Smithee said:

You did

Happy to clarify.

Why on earth would I read into it more? You're well read on the subject, I'm ignorant of it, and it's still a load of nonsense

Maple Leaf
2 hours ago, Tazio said:

And almost every one of those "sightings" was a blurry, out-of-focus black and white image, or unexplained lights in the sky.

One possible explanation, of course, is that the aliens prefer to speak English. 

Unknown user

40 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

And almost every one of those "sightings" was a blurry, out-of-focus black and white image, or unexplained lights in the sky.

One possible explanation, of course, is that the aliens prefer to speak English. 

And they like a temperate climate.

Or maybe it's just that all those other countries are reeaally good at conspiracing, India and China and the like. Namibia. Eritrea. Madagascar. Masters of the conspiracy and keeping secrets while the UK and US bumble about like Mr Blobby on the skite

21 hours ago, Tazio said:

Bill Hicks done a great sketch about why most of the sightings were by rednecks in some places like Alabama.

😂

Talking about abductions, he said maybe we’ll get lucky and the aliens have some kind of sterility/dentistry programme going on !

😂

maroonlegions
On 30/06/2021 at 17:22, Smithee said:

Happy to clarify.

Why on earth would I read into it more? You're well read on the subject, I'm ignorant of it, and it's still a load of nonsense

So credible and highly respected military and government officials are wrong cos you thinks its a load of nonsense.:rofl:

There is one thing going away unconvinced after looking at all evidence but to go away after NOT looking at the evidence is just not science mate.

How can you in any way reach your none sense stand point when you IGNORE legit and credible investigations by those in positions of credibility within the militarily and government intelligence's.

The FACT is that UPA report sent to the US congress said they could NOT rule out the ET hypothesis as ONE possible explanation for those reports that are deemed "high strangeness" and have as yet no prosaic explanations due to "flight characteristics", acceleration and physical radar hits and tracking.

For the US intelligence  to admit that cannot  rule out the ET hypothesis is a game changer to those who can be arsed  looking at this subject  deeply ,and without pre conceived and non bias  views UNTIL all evidence is looked at. 

There was a French militarily UAP investigation carried out and they looked at 1000s of civilian and military reports.  They to could not rule out a ET hypothesis and so to did the Argentine military.  

I am just glad that those like yourself are no where near or qualified to be in charge of the restricted air spaces that have had extrusions into their air space. 

Folk like you jump on the ridicule bandwagon and refuse to look at the more difficult UAP reports. Folk like you also demand the science but when faced or given it you IGNORE it.

To put it blunt you would get your nonsense argument  blown out the water if you brought that argument to court.

To be judge and juror without knowing a case is rather unfair.

"People are not stupid. They believe things for reasons. The last way for skeptics to get the attention of bright, curious, intelligent people is to belittle or condescend or to show arrogance toward their beliefs." - Carl Sagan

Edited by maroonlegions

Unknown user
1 hour ago, maroonlegions said:

So credible and highly respected military and government officials are wrong cos you thinks its a load of nonsense.:rofl:

There is one thing going away unconvinced after looking at all evidence but to go away after NOT looking at the evidence is just not science mate.

How can you in any way reach your none sense stand point when you IGNORE legit and credible investigations by those in positions of credibility within the militarily and government intelligence's.

The FACT is that UPA report sent to the US congress said they could NOT rule out the ET hypothesis as ONE possible explanation for those reports that are deemed "high strangeness" and have as yet no prosaic explanations due to "flight characteristics", acceleration and physical radar hits and tracking.

For the US intelligence  to admit that cannot  rule out the ET hypothesis is a game changer to those who can be arsed  looking at this subject  deeply ,and without pre conceived and non bias  views UNTIL all evidence is looked at. 

There was a French militarily UAP investigation carried out and they looked at 1000s of civilian and military reports.  They to could not rule out a ET hypothesis and so to did the Argentine military.  

I am just glad that those like yourself are no where near or qualified to be in charge of the restricted air spaces that have had extrusions into their air space. 

Folk like you jump on the ridicule bandwagon and refuse to look at the more difficult UAP reports. Folk like you also demand the science but when faced or given it you IGNORE it.

To put it blunt you would get your nonsense argument  blown out the water if you brought that argument to court.

To be judge and juror without knowing a case is rather unfair.

"People are not stupid. They believe things for reasons. The last way for skeptics to get the attention of bright, curious, intelligent people is to belittle or condescend or to show arrogance toward their beliefs." - Carl Sagan

Pretty much Nope to all of that, you make it so easy!

WorldChampions1902
4 minutes ago, Bigsmak said:

https://www.apa.org/research/action/speaking-of-psychology/conspiracy-theories

Why do people believe in conspiracy theories? 

If you want to discuss conspiracy theories, you are on the wrong thread, so why not start a new one?

This discussion covers  HARD FACTS, REAL and CREDIBLE witnesses (including high ranking government , military and security service employees) about a subject of great importance to mankind. I suggest you read some of the quite comprehensive evidence littered throughout this thread and you will better understand some of the points under discussion?

If, after doing some due diligence you still believe your question is relevant, perhaps ask yourself some of the following questions?

1. Why are there so many credible witnesses with consistent experiences?

2. Why do governments continually change their stories and are proven liars? (Read about the Roswell incident and look at the trail of government lies and contrast with the many witnesses whose testimonies never wavered).

3. Why are witnesses threatened if they continue to speak out?

etc……etc……etc……etc……ad infinitum.

Greedy Jambo

If you think that all conspiracy theories are just bollocks, you really need to open your mind and stop taking everything the media tells you as fact. 

On 10/07/2021 at 20:42, WorldChampions1902 said:

If you want to discuss conspiracy theories, you are on the wrong thread, so why not start a new one?

This discussion covers  HARD FACTS, REAL and CREDIBLE witnesses (including high ranking government , military and security service employees) about a subject of great importance to mankind. I suggest you read some of the quite comprehensive evidence littered throughout this thread and you will better understand some of the points under discussion?

If, after doing some due diligence you still believe your question is relevant, perhaps ask yourself some of the following questions?

2. Why do governments continually change their stories and are proven liars? (Read about the Roswell incident and look at the trail of government lies and contrast with the many witnesses whose testimonies never wavered).

The problem is that most of the things in this thread have been from Discredited witnesses (NOT CREDIBLE) and there is very little hard facts, if any...   

1 - Show me a spaceship

2 - Where is the Hi Def camera footage?  We all have Cameras on us at all times of the day.. Where is the Facts? 

The problem with people who believe in conspiracy theories are that they don't know that they are the ones that believe in conspiracy theories. 

My point of view - 

There are civilisations out there - we are not alone.  There are probably thousands within the Milky Way.  

I believe the reason we cant detect them is either due to them not wanting to be detected (either due to the Zoo hypothosis or that they know not to put their heads above the line as there is a 'big bad' out there

OR - We cant detect them because we are looking for radio waves.  The same way that a isolated Native American Indian tribe would be looking for Smoke Signals to find civilisation.  We cant understand or search for them 

Swahili Jambo
17 hours ago, Bigsmak said:

The problem is that most of the things in this thread have been from Discredited witnesses (NOT CREDIBLE) and there is very little hard facts, if any...   

1 - Show me a spaceship

2 - Where is the Hi Def camera footage?  We all have Cameras on us at all times of the day.. Where is the Facts? 

The problem with people who believe in conspiracy theories are that they don't know that they are the ones that believe in conspiracy theories. 

My point of view - 

There are civilisations out there - we are not alone.  There are probably thousands within the Milky Way.  

I believe the reason we cant detect them is either due to them not wanting to be detected (either due to the Zoo hypothosis or that they know not to put their heads above the line as there is a 'big bad' out there

OR - We cant detect them because we are looking for radio waves.  The same way that a isolated Native American Indian tribe would be looking for Smoke Signals to find civilisation.  We cant understand or search for them 

The same way that an isolated Native American Indian tribe would be looking for Smoke Signals to find civilisation.  **** me, you really, really aren't very bright are you.  

@Swahili Jambo

Thanks for calling me 'not very bright'. Really constructive. 

Is it because I said an isolated native American tribe. (I know there aren't any it was a theoretical example) ..

Or is it because of something else?

maroonlegions
7 hours ago, Bigsmak said:

@Swahili Jambo

Is it because I said an isolated native American tribe. (I know there aren't any it was a theoretical example) ..

We are dealing with, or at least on my part , those UAP reports witnessed and reported by the US military personnel, so credibility within those reports are not an issue.

The UAP report made to Congress by the Pentagon suggested that new and improved reporting procedures be supported in the military budget.

OK, I get that.

But I would also like to see,  that an effort be made to reach out to the US  FAA, through the Secretary for the US Department of Transportation, directing the FAA to REQUIRE all professional pilots, ATC personnel, and flight line crew to immediately report sighting of, or contact with UAP's.

If this phenomenon is to, finally, be taken seriously, then we need all hands on deck, and that means ending the stigma of reporting "UFOs" ASAP.

And the best way to do that, I think, is to make such reports Mandatory.

maroonlegions
7 hours ago, Bigsmak said:

@Swahili Jambo

This particular UAP was witnessed by US military , had radar hits and had experienced US fighter jet pilots bewildered.

For folks unfamiliar with the case then there's a good breakdown in the vid below in which the unidentified flying object is described by witnesses as changing shape; splitting into two parts; jumping positions in the sky and ejecting a smaller object which moved rapidly towards pursuing fighter jets - another ejected object was also reported to have 'dropped quickly down to earth and landed gently on the ground casting a brilliant glow'.

As the narrator mentions, the incident does involve 'multiple trained independent witnesses with vastly different perspectives on the UFO; visual observations that were corroborated by radar data and several sightings which corresponded with equipment failures and physiological reactions on the witnesses' so no wonder the DIA, NSA, CIA and Joint Chiefs Of Staff were sent information on it (even though they have no interest in UFOs).

In fact  for several HOURS , multiple experienced pilots, air traffic controllers, and ground observers watched a UFO drift over the city of Tehran, and exhibit a wide range of baffling behaviours that they are still unable to explain.

A pretty awesome (and pretty rare) 1994 'Sightings' episode is also mentioned and linked below - it contains both civilian and military eyewitness interviews and also testimony concerning a top secret meeting between the Imperial Iranian Air Force and the USAF (see 8:40) - also reports of a 'calculated disinformation programme' designed to discredit and downplay the incident by manipulation of the Iranian news media.

Simply put if they want something covered it  will happen.

They have all the tools and influence to do so. 

Media blackouts and disinformation have happened and will continue.

That is no conspiracy as  UAP freedom of information  data has shown in the past.

The 1976 Tehran UFO Incident was a radar and visual sighting of an unidentified flying object (UFO) over Tehran, the capital of Iran, during the early morning hours of September 19th 1976. During the incident, two F-4 Phantom II jet interceptors supposedly lost instrumentation and communications as they approached, only to have them restored upon withdrawal; one of the aircraft also supposedly suffered temporary weapons systems failure, while preparing to open fire.

The incident, recorded in a four-page U.S. Defence Intelligence Agency (DIA) report distributed to at least the White House, Secretary of State, Joint Chiefs of Staff, National Security Agency (NSA) and Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), remains one of the most well-documented military encounters with anomalous phenomena in history, and various senior Iranian military officers directly involved with the events have gone on public record stating their belief that the object was not of terrestrial origin.

This UAP stands on its own regarding its  credibility  ratings, from the witnesses to the US intelligence and defence agencies investigations and their final conclusions reached.

Below are the FOI documents , links to them ,showing that the US military and the Iranians were very concerned that something so advanced, proven  by its fight characteristics  and the teck on display was  entering and leaving restricted air space at will.

THE TEHRAN 1976 CASE:

A declassified document related to the famous Teheran UFO and jet fighter encounter in 1976.

This is a capital case, acknowledged by a US intelligence agency, where a UFO encountered an aircraft, and reacted in a superior and intelligent manner to the aircraft's interception attempt by shutting down temporarily the aircraft's weapons system.

The US DIA  and the US military intelligence's  evaluation termed this "An outstanding report. This case is a classic which meets all the criteria necessary for a valid study of the UFO phenomenon." The analysis called the UFO performance "awesome," noting that the objects displayed "an inordinate amount of manoeuvrability." 

There are more UAP reports like this from the US military, its just a case of knowing were to look, but this one really bugged the US military intelligence.

These kind of highly  credible UAP reports that come with an official  admittance of "wow" are usually ignored by the piss takers.

REFERENCES:

Title: DIA Defense Information Evaluation Report IR No. 6846013976
To: Censored
Author: Major Roland B. Evans, USAF, Military Capability Analyst.
Date: September 22, 1976
Length: 5 pages.
Classification: Top secret, Declassified
CC: None.

Here below is the actual UAP report from the US military.

Document One

Document Two

Document Three

Document Four

Link for the actual UAP US defence report and conclusions. 

PDF File - Tehran UFO Documents

1976iranincident (1).pdf

Edited by maroonlegions

Jeffros Furios

I find the idea of being abducted and probed by aliens to be rather exciting. 

Greedy Jambo

I watched an interesting show on the national geographic channel last night, it was about UK sightings.

There was an interesting one over Pitlochry.

Apparently 2 guys took photos of a diamond shaped craft being chased by a jet. 

The photo's were sent to the daily record then the MOD and are now missing. 

Nick pope claims to have seen them and had them verified before his boss took a blown up picture off his office wall and the rest went walkies. 

Unknown user
On 10/07/2021 at 20:42, WorldChampions1902 said:

You don't get to dictate the course of the thread, sceptics have as much right to post as you. Just because you don't think it's a conspiracy theory doesn't mean he's not allowed to.

Conspiracy theorists rarely agree that they're conspiracy theorists.

3 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

I watched an interesting show on the national geographic channel last night, it was about UK sightings.

There was an interesting one over Pitlochry.

Apparently 2 guys took photos of a diamond shaped craft being chased by a jet. 

The photo's were sent to the daily record then the MOD and are now missing. 

Nick pope claims to have seen them and had them verified before his boss took a blown up picture off his office wall and the rest went walkies. 

I find the whole UFO thing fascinating but also a stretch to believe they are other lifeforms visiting us but the idea that Sean Dyche nabbed someone's photos of an alien spacecraft is a step too far for me 😂

Unknown user
1 minute ago, Taffin said:

I find the whole UFO thing fascinating but also a stretch to believe they are other lifeforms visiting us but the idea that Sean Dyche nabbed someone's photos of an alien spacecraft is a step too far for me 😂

Well this is it - the evidence is shit