• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Greedy Jambo

• Unknown user

• Ulysses

• WorldChampions1902

WorldChampions1902
On 07/08/2021 at 10:55, JFK-1 said:

So……Musk believes that if we discovered a Titanium cube inside a pyramid (or similar), then such advanced metallurgy would confirm the existence of aliens. Yet, information released in error under the Freedom of Information Act reveals such advanced metallurgy has been from recovered UFO’s / UAP’s. 

https://www.ufoexplorations.com

9 hours ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

So……Musk believes that if we discovered a Titanium cube inside a pyramid (or similar), then such advanced metallurgy would confirm the existence of aliens. Yet, information released in error under the Freedom of Information Act reveals such advanced metallurgy has been from recovered UFO’s / UAP’s. 

https://www.ufoexplorations.com

So if I gave you a link, say leprechaunexplorations.com, which claimed leprechauns have been discovered burying pots of gold but it's being covered up by the government, you would believe it? 

WorldChampions1902
7 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

So if I gave you a link, say leprechaunexplorations.com, which claimed leprechauns have been discovered burying pots of gold but it's being covered up by the government, you would believe it? 

So if I gave you a link to a book from a high-ranking US military Official (Lt. Philip Corso) who goes into great detail on the technology recovered at Roswell, including the aforementioned metal, you wouldn’t ask yourself why there might not be something to this? (I already have - see my earlier posts).

If I gave you a link to the many witness statements from those involved in Roswell that corroborate the behaviours of this metal, you wouldn’t ask yourself why there might not be something to this?

If I gave you a link to the death bed statements of a number of Roswell witnesses, who corroborate and put the record straight on what they saw (including the metal) you wouldn’t ask yourself why there might not be something to this?

My previous post provides information provided (erroneously by the authorities it would seem) under the FOIA, where once again, they try to backtrack (see history of Roswell which is riddled with the authorities rewriting their version of events).  Yet you wouldn’t ask yourself why there might not be something to this?

There are people on this thread that are trying to put their point across in a constructive and polite manner. To provoke thought and discussion and even to add to the evidence provided. Your post contributes absolutely nothing and is sneering in its tone. 

32 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

So if I gave you a link to a book from a high-ranking US military Official (Lt. Philip Corso) who goes into great detail on the technology recovered at Roswell, including the aforementioned metal, you wouldn’t ask yourself why there might not be something to this? (I already have - see my earlier posts).

If I gave you a link to the many witness statements from those involved in Roswell that corroborate the behaviours of this metal, you wouldn’t ask yourself why there might not be something to this?

If I gave you a link to the death bed statements of a number of Roswell witnesses, who corroborate and put the record straight on what they saw (including the metal) you wouldn’t ask yourself why there might not be something to this?

My previous post provides information provided (erroneously by the authorities it would seem) under the FOIA, where once again, they try to backtrack (see history of Roswell which is riddled with the authorities rewriting their version of events).  Yet you wouldn’t ask yourself why there might not be something to this?

There are people on this thread that are trying to put their point across in a constructive and polite manner. To provoke thought and discussion and even to add to the evidence provided. Your post contributes absolutely nothing and is sneering in its tone. 

So that's a yes regarding the leprechauns?

maroonlegions
On 09/08/2021 at 09:19, JFK-1 said:

So that's a yes regarding the leprechauns?

Utter "straw man" response.

You would be advised to do more research before offering such arrogant rebuttals. 

The day is OVER for  UAPs being  included and linked to fairy fecking tales.

The FACTS are, that over the years, there has been an increase in the amount of highly credible individuals, agreeing that the ET hypothesis for those UAP reports containing "high strangeness"   cannot be ruled out.

The most recent UAP report sent to the US Congress has already suggested that as to date the ET hypothesis cant be ruled out.

The fact is that even with that you still carry on your arguments with terms of  "Leprechauns"?

Either you are slow, or wilfully  ignoring those with high credibility , (unlike yourself) , who have investigated UAP reports from a scientific , governmental and military perspective ,( again unlike yourself), folk like you cry for proof,but when data from credible sources surface's and the conclusions reached you IGNORE it.

When you go away unconvinced after looking at ALL  data and evidence then fare enough ,but to go away unconvinced ,after NOT looking at all the data ,then its just not science and not  the correct way.

Take France, and i bet my last Yankee dollar, that you are totally ignorant of the FACT  that the French Air Force carried out  a very in dept   UAPs investigation of not only civil aviation UAP reports, but reports by their  Air Force pilots  too and the final conclusions they reached. That the ET hypnosis cannot be ruled out at the PRESENT time. 

I also my add that France is only one ,of other countries ,that have carried out  similar investigations regarding their own countries UAP reports.

Back to the French authorities and Air Force.

GEIPAN was the name of the French UAP team, that contained a few scientists and the usual array of top Air Force and military investigators.

Below is a snippet of a case from the French GEIPAN UAP investigation team.   

If you can be arsed  there are links provided for your HOMEWORK which is clearly  needed on the ongoing UAP situation.

"Of the 1600 cases registered since 1954, nearly 25% are classified as “type D”, meaning that “despite good or very good data and credible witnesses, we are confronted with something we can’t explain”, Patenet says.

"On 8 January 1981 outside the town of Trans-en-Provence in southern France, for example, a man working in a field reported hearing a strange whistling sound and seeing a saucer-like object about 2.5 metres in diameter land in his field about 50 metres away".

“It stayed for a few seconds then took off into the blue yonder without making a sound,” says Patenet. When the GEIPAN team went to investigate they found burn marks in the soil suggesting that the object weighed a couple of hundred kilograms. “I have never been able to understand or explain that incident,” says Patenet."

Read more: https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn11443-france-opens-up-its-ufo-files/#ixzz739nORvM8     

List below  of other countries who HAVE carried out similar UAP investigations  from their countries UAP reports.

The big thing here to remember is that the gradual "drip fed" or "partial disclosure" from countries including the UK has given this subject more credibility.

Those that seek to take the piss, be that from a religious or political view point or belief hate any credibility emerging from credible sources.

European partial disclosure.

It might be necessary to go to The Dark Web to get the declassified French Report.

Recommendation; Homework;

Rely, for now, on reports from countries listed below, given the conspicuous failures of those without credibility. 

Your "leprechaun" rebuttal has no real meaning in the REAL world of credible UAP investigations on the below points.  

FAILED --- No annexes of each government agencies' input
FAILED --- No mention or input from the Magestic-12 (MJ-12) government agency
FAILED --- No input  or knowledge  or awareness of the Data  from the  US Department of Energy.

FAILED---  No  input or credible "rebuttal of carried out credible  UAP investigations,  like GEIPAN, and the conclusions reached that the ET or otherworldly hypothesis cannot be ruled out at present. 

1. Argentina
2. Australia
3. Brazil
4. Canada
5. Chile
6. China
7. Denmark
8. Finland
9. France
10. Germany
11. India
12. Ireland
13. Japan
14. Mexico
15. New Zealand (Additional Report)
16. Peru
17. Russia
18. Spain
19. Sweden
20. Ukraine (not in English)
21. United Nations
22. United Kingdom
23. Uruguay
24. Vatican City

I will leave you with this below from the late and  well known and  well respected individual. Dr Jacques Vallee.

Preface:

The field of aerial phenomena research has long been plagued by half-truths and poor information. The media have contributed to this misinformation either by ignoring important facts or by trumpeting the "release of secret files" that were never secret in the first place.

It is refreshing to see a complete statement of the state of official information on an international scale. This is a "work in progress," since many files that remain in the custody of military authorities in major countries have yet to be brought to light, but Sr. Ballester-Olmos has patiently assembled a document that provides an important baseline for future research.

Dr. Jacques Vallee
Edited by maroonlegions

Jeffros Furios
5 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

Utter "straw man" response.

You would be advised to do more research before offering such arrogant rebuttals. 

The day is OVER for  UAPs being  included and linked to fairy fecking tales.

The FACTS are, that over the years, there has been an increase in the amount of highly credible individuals, agreeing that the ET hypothesis for those UAP reports containing "high strangeness"   cannot be ruled out.

The most recent UAP report sent to the US Congress has already suggested that as to date the ET hypothesis cant be ruled out.

The fact is that even with that you still carry on your arguments with terms of  "Leprechauns"?

Either you are slow, or wilfully  ignoring those with high credibility , (unlike yourself) , who have investigated UAP reports from a scientific , governmental and military perspective ,( again unlike yourself), folk like you cry for proof,but when data from credible sources surface's and the conclusions reached you IGNORE it.

When you go away unconvinced after looking at ALL  data and evidence then fare enough ,but to go away unconvinced ,after NOT looking at all the data ,then its just not science and not  the correct way.

Take France, and i bet my last Yankee dollar, that you are totally ignorant of the FACT  that the French Air Force carried out  a very in dept   UAPs investigation of not only civil aviation UAP reports, but reports by their  Air Force pilots  too and the final conclusions they reached. That the ET hypnosis cannot be ruled out at the PRESENT time. 

I also my add that France is only one ,of other countries ,that have carried out  similar investigations regarding their own countries UAP reports.

Back to the French authorities and Air Force.

GEIPAN was the name of the French UAP team, that contained a few scientists and the usual array of top Air Force and military investigators.

Below is a snippet of a case from the French GEIPAN UAP investigation team.   

If you can be arsed  there are links provided for your HOMEWORK which is clearly  needed on the ongoing UAP situation.

"Of the 1600 cases registered since 1954, nearly 25% are classified as “type D”, meaning that “despite good or very good data and credible witnesses, we are confronted with something we can’t explain”, Patenet says.

"On 8 January 1981 outside the town of Trans-en-Provence in southern France, for example, a man working in a field reported hearing a strange whistling sound and seeing a saucer-like object about 2.5 metres in diameter land in his field about 50 metres away".

“It stayed for a few seconds then took off into the blue yonder without making a sound,” says Patenet. When the GEIPAN team went to investigate they found burn marks in the soil suggesting that the object weighed a couple of hundred kilograms. “I have never been able to understand or explain that incident,” says Patenet."

Read more: https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn11443-france-opens-up-its-ufo-files/#ixzz739nORvM8     

List below  of other countries who HAVE carried out similar UAP investigations  from their countries UAP reports.

The big thing here to remember is that the gradual "drip fed" or "partial disclosure" from countries including the UK has given this subject more credibility.

Those that seek to take the piss, be that from a religious or political view point or belief hate any credibility emerging from credible sources.

European partial disclosure.

It might be necessary to go to The Dark Web to get the declassified French Report.

Recommendation; Homework;

Rely, for now, on reports from countries listed above, given the conspicuous failures of the US report.

Your "leprechaun" rebuttal has no real meaning in the REAL world of credible UAP investigations on the below points.  

FAILED --- No annexes of each government agencies' input
FAILED --- No mention or input from the Magestic-12 (MJ-12) government agency
FAILED --- No input  or knowledge  or awareness of the Data  from the  US Department of Energy.

FAILED---  No  input or credible "rebuttal of carried out credible  UAP investigations,  like GEIPAN, and the conclusions reached that the ET or otherworldly hypothesis cannot be ruled out at present. 

1. Argentina
2. Australia
3. Brazil
4. Canada
5. Chile
6. China
7. Denmark
8. Finland
9. France
10. Germany
11. India
12. Ireland
13. Japan
14. Mexico
15. New Zealand (Additional Report)
16. Peru
17. Russia
18. Spain
19. Sweden
20. Ukraine (not in English)
21. United Nations
22. United Kingdom
23. Uruguay
24. Vatican City

I will leave you with this below from the late and  well known and  well respected individual. Dr Jacques Vallee.

Preface:

The field of aerial phenomena research has long been plagued by half-truths and poor information. The media have contributed to this misinformation either by ignoring important facts or by trumpeting the "release of secret files" that were never secret in the first place.

It is refreshing to see a complete statement of the state of official information on an international scale. This is a "work in progress," since many files that remain in the custody of military authorities in major countries have yet to be brought to light, but Sr. Ballester-Olmos has patiently assembled a document that provides an important baseline for future research.

Dr. Jacques Vallee

Do you think they have ever attempted to make contact with us.? 

with all the sightings over the years you would think so .

WorldChampions1902
23 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Excellent vid! Thanks for posting.

About the halfway point, I wondered when The Westall incident would appear and sure enough it did. The Westall schoolteacher in that vid was interviewed by Professor James McDonald shortly after the sighting in 1967. McDonald was very outspoken on the discredited Condon Report and outed a number of Government Shills who were hellbent on debunking UFOs and destroying his professional reputation. Surprise, surprise, McDonald subsequently ‘committed suicide’ under very odd circumstances.

He wouldn’t be the last ‘suicide’ victim with a keen interest in this subject that tried to get to the truth and expose the liars.

17 hours ago, maroonlegions said:

as to date the ET hypothesis cant be ruled out

And the way I see it "can't be ruled out" doesn't equate to anything approaching likely probability. This isn't the only or even the most likely answer.

I'm not going to look at all of that wall of text you posted. If this were just a slight possibility I wouldn't need to "research" it any further than I already have over decades. I didn't need to research coronavirus to know it was out there even though it's invisible.

I saw this bit near the end. 

I looked up Jacques Vallee, who is described as an Internet pioneer, computer scientist, venture capitalist, author, ufologist and astronomer, and found this is his hypothesis.

Vallée proposes that there is a genuine UFO phenomenon, partly associated with a form of non-human consciousness that manipulates space and time. The phenomenon has been active throughout human history, and seems to masquerade in various forms to different cultures. 

In his opinion, the intelligence behind the phenomenon attempts social manipulation by using deception on the humans with whom they interact. Vallée also proposes that a secondary aspect of the UFO phenomenon involves human manipulation by humans.

Witnesses of UFO phenomena undergo a manipulative and staged spectacle, meant to alter their belief system, and eventually, influence human society by suggesting alien intervention from outer space.

The ultimate motivation for this deception is probably a projected major change of human society, the breaking down of old belief systems and the implementation of new ones.

Vallée states that the evidence, if carefully analyzed, suggests an underlying plan for the deception of mankind by means of unknown, highly advanced methods.

Vallée states that it is highly unlikely that governments actually conceal alien evidence, as the popular myth suggests. Rather, it is much more likely that that is exactly what the manipulators want us to believe.

Vallée feels the entire subject of UFOs is mystified by charlatans and science fiction. He advocates a stronger and more serious involvement of science in the UFO research and debate.

Unknown user
20 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

And the way I see it "can't be ruled out" doesn't equate to anything approaching likely probability. This isn't the only or even the most likely answer.

I'm not going to look at all of that wall of text you posted. If this were just a slight possibility I wouldn't need to "research" it any further than I already have over decades. I didn't need to research coronavirus to know it was out there even though it's invisible.

I saw this bit near the end. 

I looked up Jacques Vallee, who is described as an Internet pioneer, computer scientist, venture capitalist, author, ufologist and astronomer, and found this is his hypothesis.

Bloody hell I agree with someone ML cited!

Paul Hellyer died today.  He was referenced on this thread a few pages back.

He was once the Defense Minister for Canada and was described as a ufologist.  He claimed that 80 species of aliens are living on earth, all of whom are indistinguishable from humans.

He died after a fall in his home.  He was 98.

WorldChampions1902
32 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

Paul Hellyer died today.  He was referenced on this thread a few pages back.

He was once the Defense Minister for Canada and was described as a ufologist.  He claimed that 80 species of aliens are living on earth, all of whom are indistinguishable from humans.

He died after a fall in his home.  He was 98.

I referenced PH previously. Very sad news.

As you know, Hellyer was a believer that we have been visited by aliens for many years. That was and is significant IMHO given the positions he held in the Canadian government. He may have been presented as some sort if whacko in some media outlets but unfortunately, he is not the only credible senior government official to have held such views. For example, former Head of Israel’s Space Programs, Haim Eshed made similar pronouncements and there are many others in positions of authority who have made similar statements.

So what did they all see in their privileged government roles that reinforced those convictions?

Greedy Jambo
23 hours ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

Excellent vid! Thanks for posting.

About the halfway point, I wondered when The Westall incident would appear and sure enough it did. The Westall schoolteacher in that vid was interviewed by Professor James McDonald shortly after the sighting in 1967. McDonald was very outspoken on the discredited Condon Report and outed a number of Government Shills who were hellbent on debunking UFOs and destroying his professional reputation. Surprise, surprise, McDonald subsequently ‘committed suicide’ under very odd circumstances.

He wouldn’t be the last ‘suicide’ victim with a keen interest in this subject that tried to get to the truth and expose the liars.

Have you seen the photos of Phil Schneider's 'suicide' ?

His story is really far fetched, (the dulce underground base etc) but his death does not look like suicide. 

Unknown user
3 hours ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

As you know, Hellyer was a believer that we have been visited by aliens for many years. That was and is significant IMHO given the positions he held in the Canadian government. He may have been presented as some sort if whacko in some media outlets but unfortunately, he is not the only credible senior government official to have held such views. For example, former Head of Israel’s Space Programs, Haim Eshed made similar pronouncements and there are many others in positions of authority who have made similar statements.

So what did they all see in their privileged government roles that reinforced those convictions?

What did the many more credible government officials in positions of authority see that made them decide it's a load of bollocks and not support their radge mate?

WorldChampions1902
1 hour ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Have you seen the photos of Phil Schneider's 'suicide' ?

His story is really far fetched, (the dulce underground base etc) but his death does not look like suicide. 

Not seen photos of his ‘suicide’ but I am aware of his story. Yes indeed, one of many who spoke out and within 2 years of whistleblowing, suffered an ‘assisted suicide’. I agree, his tale is utterly mind-blowing IF it is true. No doubt about his abdomen being massively opened up though.

4 hours ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

There's plenty folk in important official roles who are headcases, I don't think that's really enough to add credence to their views. 

"The concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese in order to make U.S. manufacturing non-competitive."

^^^^ must be true, that guy was the president, what did he see to make him think that? 

I'm not saying it's not true that there's aliens living amongst us but I'm not sure why someone's job makes much difference as to whether they are credible or not per se.

Greedy Jambo

Will we be seeing this meteor shower the night then? 

Probably the only part the time traveller has got right. 

I'm not clued up with my hemispheres. 

Edited by Greedy Jambo

Greedy Jambo
On 10/08/2021 at 19:27, Jeffros Furios said:

Do you think they have ever attempted to make contact with us.? 

with all the sightings over the years you would think so .

Still not 100% sure this is fake.

Edited by Greedy Jambo

Hellyer was also a 9/11 conspiracy theorist which is common among ufo believers. Richard Dolan is another one who thinks 9/11 was an inside job. Totally absurd position that doesn't stand up to scrutiny but it's about pandering to a demographic who embrace all such nonsense. It's like being a Republican and denying Trump's big lie. 

On 09/08/2021 at 19:45, WorldChampions1902 said:

It is evident that there are many billions of galaxies in the known universe or multiverses and billions of stars within those galaxies and millions of those stars will have habitable environments. Many scientists that I know of would not dispute that in the universe there may have been millions of “civilisations”. These may not have gone passed the unicellular level or similar or even the multicellular level or similar before becoming extinct or, as a result of a stable environment, become evolutionarily “stuck”. But many have as a result of changing environmental conditions, evolved up to a level similar to humans or way past human level in terms of morphology, dexterity, intelligence and/or technology. They may even have found ways to circumvent the limitations of Einsteinian physics or in their portion of the universe or multiverses there may be no such limitation.

However, the second question on this thread is whether aliens are living on the Earth or have visited the Earth. To support this view this thread has rumours or accounts of kidnap or grainy or unfocused photos or YouTube documentaries or cut and pastes of “expert” opinions by “highly credible” people. No matter how many are published or cut and pasted by our resident “expert”, it doesn’t matter if the author is incredibly rich or has held senior positions in the military of the USA or was the President of Baffin Island, until hard physical evidence is produced, the answer to the question above, even if he or she is “highly credible” is still only an opinion. And it will remain opinion until hard physical evidence turns up. BTW, the belief that hard physical evidence is held at Roswell or anywhere else is still only someone’s opinion until the evidence is revealed.

The problem with opinions is that with the right experts, almost any opinion can be supported, for instance, how many “highly credible experts” will support the view that

Donald J. Trump won the recent U.S.A. Presidential election or

No humans have ever set foot on the lunar surface or

Creationism should be taught in schoola as a valid biological theory or

Nappies should only be changed with the baby’s consent*.

All you need is the opinions of the right “highly credible experts”.

And for what it is worth this is my opinion. Have a look at some of the Hubble photographs of galaxies with their billions of stars. In those photographs the galaxies look like stars they are so far away, yet they hold unimaginable numbers of stars of great age.

So, ask yourself this - why would an alien, whose civilisation has discovered how to travel past the speed of light or has discovered some way to dodge our conventional physics, pick out from billions and trillions of other choices, the Milky Way? And then from the billions of stars within the Milky Way, pick out our star? And decide that they just have to pay a visit to the wee planet orbiting the star near the edge of the Milky Way. But while they are packing for the visit, they catch Star Trek on terrestrial TV and are reminded of Starfleet General Order no.1 or, as its commonly called, the Prime Directive, viz “Starfleet members are prohibited from interfering with the internal and natural development of alien civilizations.” So, they must not be seen, except our intrepid travellers, all their mates from the same planet with the same shaped spaceships and all the other travellers from other advanced civilisations with the different shaped spaceships who’ve made the same choice and travelled the same great distances, are not very good at staying hidden and keep getting spotted?

It is a matter of supreme arrogance that some humans think that the Earth is a place worth, not only visiting but taking up residence and not only by one advanced civilisation but several. However, as a scientist, if hard physical evidence is produced then I'll believe it.

*The need for consent for nappy changes from babies is a requisite which has recently been advocated by some Australian “highly credible expert” child psychologists. As babies generally cannot speak and are not usually in possession of, or able to use in any meaningful way, working writing materials, it is not clear how they can communicate their consent to these highly credible experts.

Unknown user
1 hour ago, spud said:

It is evident that there are many billions of galaxies in the known universe or multiverses and billions of stars within those galaxies and millions of those stars will have habitable environments. Many scientists that I know of would not dispute that in the universe there may have been millions of “civilisations”. These may not have gone passed the unicellular level or similar or even the multicellular level or similar before becoming extinct or, as a result of a stable environment, become evolutionarily “stuck”. But many have as a result of changing environmental conditions, evolved up to a level similar to humans or way past human level in terms of morphology, dexterity, intelligence and/or technology. They may even have found ways to circumvent the limitations of Einsteinian physics or in their portion of the universe or multiverses there may be no such limitation.

However, the second question on this thread is whether aliens are living on the Earth or have visited the Earth. To support this view this thread has rumours or accounts of kidnap or grainy or unfocused photos or YouTube documentaries or cut and pastes of “expert” opinions by “highly credible” people. No matter how many are published or cut and pasted by our resident “expert”, it doesn’t matter if the author is incredibly rich or has held senior positions in the military of the USA or was the President of Baffin Island, until hard physical evidence is produced, the answer to the question above, even if he or she is “highly credible” is still only an opinion. And it will remain opinion until hard physical evidence turns up. BTW, the belief that hard physical evidence is held at Roswell or anywhere else is still only someone’s opinion until the evidence is revealed.

The problem with opinions is that with the right experts, almost any opinion can be supported, for instance, how many “highly credible experts” will support the view that

Donald J. Trump won the recent U.S.A. Presidential election or

No humans have ever set foot on the lunar surface or

Creationism should be taught in schoola as a valid biological theory or

Nappies should only be changed with the baby’s consent*.

All you need is the opinions of the right “highly credible experts”.

And for what it is worth this is my opinion. Have a look at some of the Hubble photographs of galaxies with their billions of stars. In those photographs the galaxies look like stars they are so far away, yet they hold unimaginable numbers of stars of great age.

So, ask yourself this - why would an alien, whose civilisation has discovered how to travel past the speed of light or has discovered some way to dodge our conventional physics, pick out from billions and trillions of other choices, the Milky Way? And then from the billions of stars within the Milky Way, pick out our star? And decide that they just have to pay a visit to the wee planet orbiting the star near the edge of the Milky Way. But while they are packing for the visit, they catch Star Trek on terrestrial TV and are reminded of Starfleet General Order no.1 or, as its commonly called, the Prime Directive, viz “Starfleet members are prohibited from interfering with the internal and natural development of alien civilizations.” So, they must not be seen, except our intrepid travellers, all their mates from the same planet with the same shaped spaceships and all the other travellers from other advanced civilisations with the different shaped spaceships who’ve made the same choice and travelled the same great distances, are not very good at staying hidden and keep getting spotted?

It is a matter of supreme arrogance that some humans think that the Earth is a place worth, not only visiting but taking up residence and not only by one advanced civilisation but several. However, as a scientist, if hard physical evidence is produced then I'll believe it.

*The need for consent for nappy changes from babies is a requisite which has recently been advocated by some Australian “highly credible expert” child psychologists. As babies generally cannot speak and are not usually in possession of, or able to use in any meaningful way, working writing materials, it is not clear how they can communicate their consent to these highly credible experts.

Bloody hell, you've moved on from pleasure in other people's leisure!

Good post though, people just don't seem to get how ridiculously tiny the chances are of humans meeting alien life in our lifetime.

No amount of "Well this credible guy says..." changes that.

maroonlegions
3 hours ago, Smithee said:

Bloody hell, you've moved on from pleasure in other people's leisure!

Good post though, people just don't seem to get how ridiculously tiny the chances are of humans meeting alien life in our lifetime.

No amount of "Well this credible guy says..." changes that.

Utter shite.

You dont seem to realise that when people like you cry CREDIBILITY and when its offered to you , you still ignore it.

There are high ranking individuals who have been privy  to information and evidence that have shown , that  over the years   UAPS with high levels of strangeness HAVE entered and left various countries RESTRICTED airspace's  

UAPs that they know are not theirs.

Cause for concern, you bet it was. 

Various FOIA docs have shown that those UAPs have caused real concern to those in militarily circles from around the globe. No doubt about it.

So if the military are showing and admitting concern then i am..  

Put it this way thank feck you are not in charge of the defence of ANY counties air spaces.

You actually think that any real hardcore evidence of alien visitation or appearance would be allowed to circulate in the public domain...:rofl:

And for the record, you will never have an open mind on this subject , why because you refuse to look at anything.  

I am no expert in this field but from my OWN research i have sniffed a credible possibility that we have been in the past been  visited purely on a SURVEILLANCE agenda.

Not one person can rebut  the  possibility that advance intelligence's have the tech to slip in and out of not only our world but dimension to. 

You would really be served better in your arguments if you took the time to look at ALL the evidence to date..

Its one thing going away unconvinced  after looking at ALL the evidence , but to go away unconvinced by  not looking at all of it is just not science.

Put it this way ,i am in a room full of highly credible individuals from the military and government intelligence"s who have just put forward their case.  

Then you take the chair to offer your rebuttals.

Mate you would be taken apart and would leave the room with your tail between your legs.

I know who"s side i am on and it is not yours...  I am sure you know the reason why.

You and people like you , while entitled to your opinions, always seem to never accept , comment or even acknowledged those with high credibility, who have came forward, and risked their jobs and lifes sometimes , to get what they know out in the public domain.

If you really think that your word or opinion, as a fitbaw punter oan a fitbaw site holds any sway  with those with high credibility then a have some pink alien fairy dust  for sale if you are interested..

Do your homework.

Edited by maroonlegions

14 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

You actually think that any real hardcore evidence of alien visitation or appearance would be allowed to circulate in the public domain...:rofl:

Why would every government be so desperate to stop this hardcore evidence making it to the public domain?

If you say some governments have successfully suppressed evidence, fair enough I could believe that, but every government of every country going back decades have managed to stop the good stuff coming out?

That's starting to look like conspiracy territory.

22 minutes ago, Beni said:

Why would every government be so desperate to stop this hardcore evidence making it to the public domain?

I know that your question is directed at maroonlegions, and I'm not presuming to answer on his behalf, but the most frequent answer I've seen, on here and elsewhere, is that the governments of the world want to avoid mass panic among their people.

That answer sounds strange to me because I don't think anyone would panic.  Mass curiosity is more likely than mass panic, imo.

Unknown user
52 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

Utter shite.

You dont seem to realise that when people like you cry CREDIBILITY and when its offered to you , you still ignore it.

There are high ranking individuals who have been privy  to information and evidence that have shown , that  over the years   UAPS with high levels of strangeness HAVE entered and left various countries RESTRICTED airspace's  

UAPs that they know are not theirs.

Cause for concern, you bet it was. 

Various FOIA docs have shown that those UAPs have caused real concern to those in militarily circles from around the globe. No doubt about it.

So if the military are showing and admitting concern then i am..  

Put it this way thank feck you are not in charge of the defence of ANY counties air spaces.

And for the record, you will never have an open mind on this subject , why because you refuse to look at anything.  

I am no expert in this field but from my OWN research i have sniffed a credible possibility that we have been in the past been  visited purely on a SURVEILLANCE agenda.

Not one person can rebut  the  possibility that advance intelligence's have the tech to slip in and out of not only our world but dimension to. 

You would really be served better in your arguments if you took the time to look at ALL the evidence to date..

Its one thing going away unconvinced  after looking at ALL the evidence , but to go away unconvinced by  not looking at all of it is just not science.

Put it this way ,i am in a room full of highly credible individuals from the military and government intelligence"s who have just put forward their case.  

Mate you would be taken apart and would leave the room with your tail between your legs.

I know who"s side i am on and it is not yours...  I am sure you know the reason why.

You and people like you , while entitled to your opinions, always seem to never accept , comment or even acknowledged those with high credibility, who have came forward, and risked their jobs and lifes sometimes , to get what they know out in the public domain.

If you really think that your word or opinion, as a fitbaw punter oan a fitbaw site holds any sway  with those with high credibility then a have some pink alien fairy dust  for sale if you are interested..

Do your homework.

:laugh2: WTAF are you talking about ya radgepot? You just made up some mental tribunal and me thinking my opinion holds sway with those with high credibility!

Anyways, we won't have first contact in our lifetimes and all the outraged posts and homework in the world won't change that.

14 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

I know that your question is directed at maroonlegions, and I'm not presuming to answer on his behalf, but the most frequent answer I've seen, on here and elsewhere, is that the governments of the world want to avoid mass panic among their people.

That answer sounds strange to me because I don't think anyone would panic.  Mass curiosity is more likely than mass panic, imo.

I've seen that said before, and like you I'd think the reaction would be more interest, curiousity or even excitement, but not panic.

And I doubt some tinpot dictator or autocratic regime would think twice about letting the cat out of the bag. They'd be delighted to take credit for this historic discovery.

There's widespread agreement that the earth is warming up at an alarming rate, but there's no worldwide consensus on how disaster can be averted, yet every one of those squabbling governments are apparently signed up to a rock solid omerta when it comes to aliens.

Unknown user
4 minutes ago, Beni said:

I've seen that said before, and like you I'd think the reaction would be more interest, curiousity or even excitement, but not panic.

And I doubt some tinpot dictator or autocratic regime would think twice about letting the cat out of the bag. They'd be delighted to take credit for this historic discovery.

There's widespread agreement that the earth is warming up at an alarming rate, but there's no worldwide consensus on how disaster can be averted, yet every one of those squabbling governments are apparently signed up to a rock solid omerta when it comes to aliens.

Is there ANY chance Trump wouldn't have let it slip that knows a big secret, huge?

1 hour ago, Smithee said:

Is there ANY chance Trump wouldn't have let it slip that knows a big secret, huge?

No chance, just the kind of egotistical idiot who would love to spill the beans. Although maybe his advisers were a wee bit cute by hiding the information where Trump would never find it, like the second paragraph of his intelligence briefing.

6 hours ago, maroonlegions said:

Do your homework.

So you're in a room with some "highly credible people" like perhaps maybe 10 or 15 US Senators, who absolutely believe that Donald Trump won the 2020 Presidential election.

Then I take the chair to offer my rebuttals that Trump did not win.

And I would be taken apart.

You're right, I probably would. I don't think that my word or opinion would hold any sway with those people with high credibility. And if you don't think that they have high credility, that's just your opinion. It isn't the opinion of the majority of people who live in Texas or Florida or millions of citizens in other states in the USA. And I never will accept or acknowledge that these high credibility people have anything worthwhile to say apart from their opinions, no matter what they have or think they have endured. As I said above you can get 1000 highly credible people to give highly credible opinions about anything.

And "if you really think that your word or opinion, as a fitbaw punter oan a fitbaw site holds any sway  with those with high credibility" people who have an opposite view to you "then a have some pink alien fairy dust  for sale if you are interested".

2 hours ago, spud said:

So you're in a room with some "highly credible people" like perhaps maybe 10 or 15 US Senators, who absolutely believe that Donald Trump won the 2020 Presidential election.

Then I take the chair to offer my rebuttals that Trump did not win.

And I would be taken apart.

You're right, I probably would. I don't think that my word or opinion would hold any sway with those people with high credibility. And if you don't think that they have high credility, that's just your opinion. It isn't the opinion of the majority of people who live in Texas or Florida or millions of citizens in other states in the USA. And I never will accept or acknowledge that these high credibility people have anything worthwhile to say apart from their opinions, no matter what they have or think they have endured. As I said above you can get 1000 highly credible people to give highly credible opinions about anything.

And "if you really think that your word or opinion, as a fitbaw punter oan a fitbaw site holds any sway  with those with high credibility" people who have an opposite view to you "then a have some pink alien fairy dust  for sale if you are interested".

His views are as credible as anyone elses .

Because as you say it's a fitbaw forum.

I find it distasteful the abuse the legions poster takes .

And some of his posts on this thread via NASA are really good and I love the universe and all its mysterious ways.

And sorry Legions to single you out .

But.

Keep on doing your own thing Maroon Legion .

Always.

In 1912, an amateur fossil hunter, Charles Dawson, announced that he had found a portion of a fossilised human skull at Piltdown in England. Further digs uncovered more of the skeleton and tools apparently used by Piltdown Man, as the fossil became known.

The findings were introduced at a meeting of the esteemed Geological Society of London. The fossil had traits of early human and traits of large apes. It was the long sought after “Missing Link” – the link that evidenced the evolution from ape to man.

The majority of “highly credible experts” in the scientific world, including Sir Edwin Ray Lankaster, erstwhile Professor of Zoology at University College, London; Professor of Comparative Anatomy at Merton College, Oxford and director of the Natural History Museum, London, Sir Arthur Keith, the Hunterian Professor and conservator of the Hunterian Museum of the Royal College of Surgeons of England and Sir Grafton Elliott Smith, erstwhile Professor of anatomy at Manchester University, Professor of Anatomy at the University College London and sometime President of the Anatomical Society of Great Britain and Ireland were all “highly credible world experts” who supported the hypothesis that the fossils represented a missing link in human evolution and that the fossils were around 500,000 years old. In 1921 the venerable Natural History Museum of London went as far as publishing a series of 10 picture postcards of Piltdown Man as a souvenir of your visit. (BTW I own the set in mint condition).

In 1938, Sir Arthur Keith, a “highly credible world expert” wrote “So long as man is interested in his long past history, in the vicissitudes which our early forerunners passed through, and the varying fare which overtook them, the name of Charles Dawson is certain of remembrance.

In 1953, Piltdown Man was discovered to be “the Greatest Scientific Fraud of the 20th Century”.

So much for “highly credible experts”.

Isabelle De Groote, a paleoanthropologist at Liverpool John Moores University who discovered the perpetrator of the fraud said “Piltdown Man sets a good example of the need for us to take a step back and look at the evidence for what it is, and not for whether it conforms to our preconceived ideas.”

That would be the best advice that you could take.

2 hours ago, Ked said:

And some of his posts on this thread via NASA are really good and I love the universe and all its mysterious ways.

But.

Always.

Sorry, not being argumentative but why do you need to get information about NASA via ml's posts? Why not visit the NASA home page yourself, nasa.gov you'll get an enormous amount of photos, news, articles etc without the preconcieved views about aliens? You'll find it really interesting, honest.

Unknown user
2 hours ago, Ked said:

But.

Always.

Aye very good zlatan, you're a bit obvious pal.

And what abuse? The guy went all in on me, made an arse of himself with yet another enormous seethe post attacking me and I wasn't even talking to him. He's a bit of a serial Mr Angry, easily triggered, you can no doubt relate.

I have good reason to believe what I believe, but I can be convinced. I just can't be convinced by the standard of evidence available.

(BTW This is the bit where you say you're not Zlatanable, you've never heard of him, you know people's posting history and style because you're a long term lurker, new poster. They'll fall soon pal 😘)

I have to agree that actual physical evidence is the only thing that will convince me that we have been visited. I will accept a good video as evidence but every single one of them, to date, are not clear and ambiguous. 

The same as religion. There are thousands (millions maybe) of people who can offer some credible story about how God is real. Some really credible people.. Like the heads of churches or the heads of states.. but without any tangible proof.. Their stories mean nothing to me.  The same with the stories of the people who 'claim' to have seen UFOs or extra terrestrials.

Edit:

I 100% believe that there are other civilizations out there. And that some are interstellar species. I just don't think they come here very often or at all. 

Edited by Bigsmak

6 hours ago, spud said:

Sorry, not being argumentative but why do you need to get information about NASA via ml's posts? Why not visit the NASA home page yourself, nasa.gov you'll get an enormous amount of photos, news, articles etc without the preconcieved views about aliens? You'll find it really interesting, honest.

Too busy reading kickback😂👌

5 hours ago, Smithee said:

Aye very good zlatan, you're a bit obvious pal.

And what abuse? The guy went all in on me, made an arse of himself with yet another enormous seethe post attacking me and I wasn't even talking to him. He's a bit of a serial Mr Angry, easily triggered, you can no doubt relate.

I have good reason to believe what I believe, but I can be convinced. I just can't be convinced by the standard of evidence available.

(BTW This is the bit where you say you're not Zlatanable, you've never heard of him, you know people's posting history and style because you're a long term lurker, new poster. They'll fall soon pal 😘)

I've posted previously but not under that name.

And not for a few years.

I did wonder about the zlatan bit at the start until your last paragraph.

I didnt mention you in my post.

And I meant in general .

6 hours ago, Smithee said:

My thoughts exactly and I believe the thoughts of all open minded people.

3 hours ago, Bigsmak said:

I have to agree that actual physical evidence is the only thing that will convince me that we have been visited. I will accept a good video as evidence but every single one of them, to date, are not clear and ambiguous. 

The same as religion. There are thousands (millions maybe) of people who can offer some credible story about how God is real. Some really credible people.. Like the heads of churches or the heads of states.. but without any tangible proof.. Their stories mean nothing to me.  The same with the stories of the people who 'claim' to have seen UFOs or extra terrestrials.

Edit:

I 100% believe that there are other civilizations out there. And that some are interstellar species. I just don't think they come here very often or at all. 

There were other civilisations, or will be, is more accurate IMO.

The chances of any other civilisation having the capability to visit in the minuscule timeframe of human existence is, well, minuscule.

Like us, someone somewhere could have sent out signals but it could have been millions of years in our past, or millions of years in the future.

Sorry, it’s not on, guys. 
Even a star relatively close to us in galaxy terms, Betelgeuse, is on it’s way out. If it goes supernova tomorrow, we would see the explosion that happened 600 years ago !

Just enjoy the wonders of the universe without this flying disc nonsense !

A little off Topic.. But I am a big fan of Sci-Fi and have read most of the Culture series by Iain M Banks (RIP- from Queensferry I think) ... and they are amazing books that focus on a big galactic civilisation who can travel FTL. They dont go anywhere near primitive planets like ourselves.  Good reads...  (the first one is a bit complicated, Start with Player of Games or Use Of Weapons. )

Greedy Jambo
7 hours ago, Boab said:

There were other civilisations, or will be, is more accurate IMO.

The chances of any other civilisation having the capability to visit in the minuscule timeframe of human existence is, well, minuscule.

Like us, someone somewhere could have sent out signals but it could have been millions of years in our past, or millions of years in the future.

Sorry, it’s not on, guys. 
Even a star relatively close to us in galaxy terms, Betelgeuse, is on it’s way out. If it goes supernova tomorrow, we would see the explosion that happened 600 years ago !

Just enjoy the wonders of the universe without this flying disc nonsense !

Only if you think that we're the most intelligent, with the best technology in the whole of the universe. 

Only if you think that we're the most intelligent, with the best technology in the whole of the universe. 

Chemistry is Chemistry !

The elements here are the elements everywhere. We’re no better or worse than the limits of anything else !

As I have said, enjoy the universe for what it is. 
We are made from exploding stars !

Pretty cool eh !

Unknown user

I don't follow your logic

Greedy Jambo
10 minutes ago, Smithee said:

I don't follow your logic

Not many people do, to be fair 😂

We know what we know, and we make our opinions based on what we know. 

I would suggest that there's so much more that we don't know. 

23 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

I would suggest that there's so much more that we don't know. 

That's the only thing I'm sure I know.

I’m pretty sure that if aliens have reached a level of technology that permits interstellar or even intergalactic travel at speeds orders of magnitude faster than light then they’ll be smart enough not to get caught by Bubba from Arkansas on his Super 8.