We are not alone.... Maybe.

Greedy Jambo

Greedy Jambo
4 minutes ago, Taffin said:

I find the whole UFO thing fascinating but also a stretch to believe they are other lifeforms visiting us but the idea that Sean Dyche nabbed someone's photos of an alien spacecraft is a step too far for me 😂

Aye, it sounds like bollocks at first glance, but it makes more sense if you look into it. 

Nick Pope worked for the MOD and it was his superior that took the photo down ( and most likely got rid of the originals)

His superior was of the opinion that it was some sort of top secret US craft and wasn't about to risk his job by having pictures of it on the wall. 

Is Nick Pope a liar?  I don't believe he is, but you never know. 

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Greedy Jambo

• Unknown user

• Ulysses

• WorldChampions1902

14 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Well this is it - the evidence is shit

3 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Aye, it sounds like bollocks at first glance, but it makes more sense if you look into it. 

Nick Pope worked for the MOD and it was his superior that took the photo down ( and most likely got rid of the originals)

His superior was of the opinion that it was some sort of top secret US craft and wasn't about to risk his job by having pictures of it on the wall. 

Is Nick Pope a liar?  I don't believe he is, but you never know. 

Really? C'mon guys. Sean Dyche. Burnley. Manager of Nick Pope the goalkeeper.

Meant as a joke.

Greedy Jambo

I realised you were trying to be funny, but there's been enough of that on this subject to last us a life time. 

Time to start taking it seriously i think. 

4 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

I realised you were trying to be funny, but there's been enough of that on this subject to last us a life time. 

Time to start taking it seriously i think. 

😂😂

Cheer up man. I don't think making a joke about someone having the same name as a journalist is going to make much difference.

If I'd said, 'wow that sounds like it's definitely true and Nick Pope the journalist is a pretty reliable source' would it have changed our understanding of the topic?

Unknown user
5 minutes ago, Taffin said:

😂😂

Cheer up man. I don't think making a joke about someone having the same name as a journalist is going to make much difference.

If I'd said, 'wow that sounds like it's definitely true and Nick Pope the journalist is a pretty reliable source' would it have changed our understanding of the topic?

I didn't get it, I won't pretend otherwise!

1 minute ago, Smithee said:

I didn't get it, I won't pretend otherwise!

It was pretty left field in fairness for a thread on UFOs, so that was always a risk! 

5 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Real yin. 

R (1).jpg

Finally!  A nice, clear picture.  

That's all I've ever asked for.

Jeffros Furios
8 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Real yin. 

R (1).jpg

Paul Kane ? 

8 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Real yin. 

R (1).jpg

Of all the many species on earth very few have evolved to walk upright on 2 legs, what an amazing coincidence that aliens evolved with such a close resemblance to the only species with the ability to create images.

Turns out all those alien movies were basically documentaries.

Unknown user

It's pretty shitty luck to have travelled millions of miles through the vacuum of space, before hurtling through a planetary atmosphere and managing to land safely, all completely undetected despite incredible technology watching the skies, only to get busted by a local twat with the shittiest camera in the Western hemisphere.

chuck berrys hairline
9 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Real yin. 

R (1).jpg

Davie Dodds?

6 hours ago, Smithee said:

It's pretty shitty luck to have travelled millions of miles through the vacuum of space, before hurtling through a planetary atmosphere and managing to land safely, all completely undetected despite incredible technology watching the skies, only to get busted by a local twat with the shittiest camera in the Western hemisphere.

:rofl:

Folk taking ultra clear selfies on the same device.

Greedy Jambo
11 hours ago, Maple Leaf said:

Finally!  A nice, clear picture.  

That's all I've ever asked for.

You'd claim it was fake if it was a better image anyway.

7 hours ago, fancy a brew said:

Of all the many species on earth very few have evolved to walk upright on 2 legs, what an amazing coincidence that aliens evolved with such a close resemblance to the only species with the ability to create images.

Turns out all those alien movies were basically documentaries.

I think if they’ve mastered inter-galactic travel, they’ll be able to walk aboot a bit, mate. 
Working the transporter n’ shit !

46 minutes ago, Boab said:

I think if they’ve mastered inter-galactic travel, they’ll be able to walk aboot a bit, mate. 
Working the transporter n’ shit !

I'm not saying they won't have evolved to master locomotion (always a problem for the Daleks when they encountered stairs), just that the chance of them  evolving 4 limbs with more or less the same function as humans, and a head with 2 eyes positioned similarly to human eyes, when there are an almost limitless variety of ways they could evolve seems vanishingly small.

No doubt once the little fella at Roswell is finally declassified we'll know what we're dealing with, and I'll happily apologise to him in person for doubting his existence, and shake his remarkably human-like hand.

3 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

You'd claim it was fake if it was a better image anyway.

Possibly, but let's wait and see.  I've been waiting decades and there hasn't been one yet.

5 hours ago, fancy a brew said:

I'm not saying they won't have evolved to master locomotion (always a problem for the Daleks when they encountered stairs), just that the chance of them  evolving 4 limbs with more or less the same function as humans, and a head with 2 eyes positioned similarly to human eyes, when there are an almost limitless variety of ways they could evolve seems vanishingly small.

No doubt once the little fella at Roswell is finally declassified we'll know what we're dealing with, and I'll happily apologise to him in person for doubting his existence, and shake his remarkably human-like hand.

…or the Australian space programme took a bad turn and they got pished and jettisoned dwarfs into the pacific, some landing in Roswell.

Nuts, the Australians ! 

• 2 weeks later...
maroonlegions

Hundreds of declassified UAP reports. All obtained from the freedom of information ect.  

Download a massive number of documents obtained officially from the U.S. government and military via the FOIA.

Links:

Ufologie - FOIA declassified documents

UFO Evidence - Government UFO Documents

The Black Vault -Government Document Archive

Unknown user
2 hours ago, maroonlegions said:

Hundreds of declassified UAP reports. All obtained from the freedom of information ect.  

Download a massive number of documents obtained officially from the U.S. government and military via the FOIA.

Links:

Ufologie - FOIA declassified documents

UFO Evidence - Government UFO Documents

The Black Vault -Government Document Archive

Good evening to you fine sir, and what delectables do you have for us today?

I believe it was NASA who had some form of x rays filming from something like eight million miles into space, they observed an unknown entity cast a light into a black hole, this apparently totally unusual as it had always been known that the introduction of light immediately destroys a black hole. I realize it is not evidence of mother life, but all things space are not cut and dried as sometimes they are thought  to be, when they get into the far far distant expanses who knows what will be found, of course Earth itself will have to survive, and that is no longer a hundred percent guarantee.

48 minutes ago, Sharpie said:

I believe it was NASA who had some form of x rays filming from something like eight million miles into space, they observed an unknown entity cast a light into a black hole, this apparently totally unusual as it had always been known that the introduction of light immediately destroys a black hole. I realize it is not evidence of mother life, but all things space are not cut and dried as sometimes they are thought  to be, when they get into the far far distant expanses who knows what will be found, of course Earth itself will have to survive, and that is no longer a hundred percent guarantee.

Eight million miles isn't very far, Bob.  It's not even 10% of the distance to the Sun.

1 hour ago, Maple Leaf said:

Eight million miles isn't very far, Bob.  It's not even 10% of the distance to the Sun.

Yes I did put 8 million but it may have been 800 million, I forgot the number and my old head has a problem getting through 800 million anything.  I just thought it was an interesting point as I had heard of black holes and that they are a very interest attracting facet of space exploration. I had also heard that if hit by light black holes are finished. Its funny how age and life changes ones outlooks, death at one time was always something I pondered on, now I could care less, the sooner the better, however space and its mysteries have supplied a suitable quandary to ponder upon.

Greedy Jambo

Have you seen program about various children that remembered having a previous life?

One of them kept going on about his other mum, even knew his old name etc.

His mum searched the internet for the name and found a boy that had died. 

Eventually his real mum had enough and hired a private investigator to search for the parents of the boy, where he lived etc. 

The investigator showed the boy multiple choice photo's of his old mum and 2 other randoms, also 3 different swing parks (he kept going on about an old park his old mum took him to). 

He picked all the correct photo's first time...

5 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Have you seen program about various children that remembered having a previous life?

Eventually his real mum had enough and hired a private investigator to search for the parents of the boy, where he lived etc. 

The investigator showed the boy multiple choice photo's of his old mum and 2 other randoms, also 3 different swing parks (he kept going on about an old park his old mum took him to). 

Are you a creationist now?

Jeffros Furios
8 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

A horse once told me had been reincarnated . . I didn't believe him. 

Greedy Jambo
10 minutes ago, kila said:

Ha, I just have an open mind. 

I'm more of a feckknowswhatsgoingonist. 

Horatio Caine
12 minutes ago, kila said:

It would be a buddhist, not a creationist.  Just saying likes...

2 minutes ago, Horatio Caine said:

It would be a buddhist, not a creationist.  Just saying likes...

True. Or a scientologist - especially as this thread is about aliens :ninja:

Greedy Jambo

Scientology is based on a lot of bollocks written by a guy that is renowned for writing fiction. 

I think it's highly unlikely that we're alone in the universe. 

28 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Scientology is based on a lot of bollocks written by a guy that is renowned for writing fiction. 

I think it's highly unlikely that we're alone in the universe. 

I’ve been fascinated by space since I was young but know very little about all the science tbh , there’s aliens out there somewhere (imo of course).

Greedy Jambo

They may even already be visiting us...

Imagine if there was even just one civilization that was a couple of thousand years ahead of us...

What would their technology be like?

All i keep hearing is that it's not possible, because we can't do it, it's not possible. 

What a ridiculous way of thinking. 

Think as little as say 200 years ago, if you were to tell someone that we'd be talking to people on the other side of the planet via a computer screen (Skype) what would they say? You're mad, it's not possible, they would make jokes about it. 

Edited by Greedy Jambo

Absolutely, our technology has come on big time in the last 50 years what the hell we will be doing in a couple of thousand years from now ! That is if we are still here lol. Yeah who knows what/ who is out there ! Could be 200 thousand years behind us …. Or 200 thousand years ahead of us 🤷‍♂️

Greedy Jambo
13 minutes ago, One five said:

Absolutely, our technology has come on big time in the last 50 years what the hell we will be doing in a couple of thousand years from now ! That is if we are still here lol. Yeah who knows what/ who is out there ! Could be 200 thousand years behind us …. Or 200 thousand years ahead of us 🤷‍♂️

Fair point, we're already talking parts of Edinburgh being under water in the next 10 years, what's it going to be like in 100 years, never mind a couple of thousand. 

All the forest fires, unbearable heat in some countries, flooding etc, there was even a bloody earthquake here the other day!

It's interesting that a lot of ufo sighting came about after the invention of the nuclear bomb, the testing of those things must have done a hell of a lot of damage to the planet. 

Edited by Greedy Jambo

1 minute ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Fair point, we're already talking parts of Edinburgh being under water in the next 10 years, what's it going to be like in 100 years, never mind a couple of thousand. 

All the forest fires, unbearable heat in some countries, flooding etc, there was even a bloody earthquake here the other day!

Yeah it’s Scary stuff, the thing is scientists warned us decades ago and the government’s are only now starting to listen! 

WorldChampions1902
32 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

It's interesting that a lot of ufo sighting came about after the invention of the nuclear bomb, the testing of those things must have done a hell of a lot of damage to the planet. 

IMHO there is a firm link between nuclear power plants and nuclear military bases which have an extensive history of UFO activity, over many decades.

RAF Bentwaters housed secret nuclear US missiles and hosted a famous UFO incident in the early 80’s, witnessed by scores of highly trained and senior military personnel. Both the Russian and US military report incidences of their nuclear missiles being either disabled or primed for launch with both sets of military completely powerless to do anything whilst the craft hovered above the silos. Chernobyl was plagued with UFO visitations witnessed by hundreds of people, before, during and after the nuclear disaster.  There are many more examples.

Greedy Jambo

What's your thoughts on Richard Doty?

I watched an interview with him where he came across more believable than probably anyone i've heard talking about all this, but also seen a few things saying that he's full of shit. 

Also, the bloke from the Rendlesham incident that suddenly changed his story to having touched the craft and binary code was downloaded to his brain... That seems a bit far fetched. 

Edited by Greedy Jambo

WorldChampions1902
14 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

What's your thoughts on Richard Doty?

I watched an interview with him where he came across more believable than probably anyone i've heard talking about all this, but also seen a few things saying that he's full of shit. 

Also, the bloke from the Rendlesham incident that suddenly changed his story to having touched the craft and binary code was downloaded to his brain... That seems a bit far fetched. 

I am aware of RD as someone who infiltrated UFOlogist groups offering to share government info on the subject and that in itself makes me extremely wary. It is crystal clear to anyone that studies this topic, that there is government-sponsored interference, widespread misinformation and fakery. I think he falls into that camp.

Interestingly, even the Rendelsham Forest incident is dogged with claim, counter-claim and conflicting versions of events by so-called key witnesses. I think the person you are referencing is Col. Halt, who was very outspoken on this incident almost from the start. One of his most recent revelations was the binary code “download” he experienced (and documented ) which when translated, give the coordinates to a location off the South West coast of Ireland where a mythical island was mapped by cartographers for 500 years, right up to the late 1880’s, after which it was no longer mapped. Far-fetched? Fantastical? Who knows. 

Edited by WorldChampions1902

18 hours ago, Sharpie said:

Yes I did put 8 million but it may have been 800 million, I forgot the number and my old head has a problem getting through 800 million anything.  I just thought it was an interesting point as I had heard of black holes and that they are a very interest attracting facet of space exploration. I had also heard that if hit by light black holes are finished. Its funny how age and life changes ones outlooks, death at one time was always something I pondered on, now I could care less, the sooner the better, however space and its mysteries have supplied a suitable quandary to ponder upon.

If there was a black hole 800 million miles away from us, Sharpie, we’d be in trouble. Big trouble ! 
The nearest black hole to us is the one at the centre of our galaxy. It’s 25,000 light years away. Light travels at 186,000 miles a second. 
It’s a long way off !

15 minutes ago, Boab said:

If there was a black hole 800 million miles away from us, Sharpie, we’d be in trouble. Big trouble ! 
The nearest black hole to us is the one at the centre of our galaxy. It’s 25,000 light years away. Light travels at 186,000 miles a second. 
It’s a long way off !

Thanks you motivated me to check the article on Google, I would post it but have never learned how to do that, the distance though was 800 million light years away. Does this sound more sensible. Thanks for you kind correction , I can handle that fine.

On 31/07/2021 at 07:54, Sharpie said:

the distance though was 800 million light years away. Does this sound more sensible

Yes.