We are not alone.... Maybe.

Greedy Jambo

WorldChampions1902
7 hours ago, AlimOzturk said:

If there was a species out there with the ability to visit us then simply put their level of intelligence and technology would be so vast and god like………

I agree. Any alien life that manages to reach us will/would be light years ahead of us in terms of technology, by the very fact that they were/are able to get here. And to me, this is the main reason why, IF they have already visited us, it would be suppressed by governments.

Ponder these considerations IF they ARE here and the ramifications on:-

1. Religious belief systems worldwide

2. Panic in the population (see Orson Welles infamous Mars Invasion Radio broadcast and the consequences).

3. Military implications of reverse-engineering any captured alien technologies - gaining an edge on the military capabilities of other nations.

4. Economic implications of overnight obsolescence of fossil fuels, nuclear energy, combustion engines etc

5. Overnight subsequent trashing of stock values in a myriad of industries due to obsolescence mentioned at point 4 and the resulting huge after shock to our financial markets.

6. Power-shifts - no military power in the world can combat such advanced technologies, neutering our existing defences.

7. Power-shifts in governments. Our current illustrious leaders worldwide are mere amoebae in comparison. Do we then become ruled by these vastly superior races should they so choose?

So whilst it would be very interesting to know whether alien life is already here, the above points are a serious disincentive to revealing this.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Greedy Jambo

• Unknown user

• Ulysses

• WorldChampions1902

maroonlegions
57 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

I agree. Any alien life that manages to reach us will/would be light years ahead of us in terms of technology, by the very fact that they were/are able to get here. And to me, this is the main reason why, IF they have already visited us, it would be suppressed by governments.

2. Panic in the population (see Orson Welles infamous Mars Invasion Radio broadcast and the consequences).

3. Military implications of reverse-engineering any captured alien technologies - gaining an edge on the military capabilities of other nations.

4. Economic implications of overnight obsolescence of fossil fuels, nuclear energy, combustion engines etc

5. Overnight subsequent trashing of stock values in a myriad of industries due to obsolescence mentioned at point 4 and the resulting huge after shock to our financial markets.

6. Power-shifts - no military power in the world can combat such advanced technologies, neutering our existing defences.

7. Power-shifts in governments. Our current illustrious leaders worldwide are mere amoebae in comparison. Do we then become ruled by these vastly superior races should they so choose?

So whilst it would be very interesting to know whether alien life is already here, the above points are a serious disincentive to revealing this.

Been the same since the 1940s.

Any kind of disclosure from governments will no doubt face those hurdles.

maroonlegions
1 hour ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

Or maybe the times are indeed changing.

Or do you think that US  UFO government report  it will be redacted bunk?

Or the easily explained reports are given the majority of airtime.

A lot  of people will  think it's a total waste of time and money, but are they the ones that have  nothing but disdain towards the subject and also  disdain  towards those who show real interest.

I do not expect to be surprised, but I do enjoy surprises.

I would expect that what is released to the US  public will be a shadow of the classified material which is provided to Congress. I think that is a good idea.

I wonder if the phenomenon will be completely revealed as in  US military telescopes/satellites  that will have upper atmosphere data or even space data of these objects doing their law breaking manoeuvres.

What if the information we've already been given, is nothing compared to what they have and we're about to get it. The Us  do have the technology to track the UFO's/UAP and I'm sure we do quite thoroughly.

The US/UK military has tried to "deal with them" and has continually failed over the past 80+ years.

The U.S. government is actually gearing up to share information about the "reality" of UFOs with the public — and not a moment too soon, says the man who claims to have run the Pentagon’s UFO program for 9 years.

Former President Donald Trump’s $2.3 trillion appropriation bill for 2021 contained a mandate that the Pentagon and spy agencies must file a report about "unidentified aerial phenomena" or UAP. Most of us just call them flying saucers or UFOs.

Whatever the jargon, noted whistleblower Luis Elizondo — former head of the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program, which operated out of the secretive fifth floor of the Pentagon’s C Ring — told The Post about the resulting blockbuster document, which is reportedly slated for release in June.

Continued at: www.foxnews.com...

US Governments Space budget , signed off by the  Trump administration.

Already in the budget.
www.space.com...

UAP/UFO = technology from a vastly superior species not from this planet until proven otherwise??

If that was the case then it would  probably disproves most of the major world religions, or at least shows how conflated they have become (if a human did it/wrote it, there's an ulterior motive + lies involved)

It will be good. Maybe it will put some humans in their place, and give them some MUCH NEEDED humble pie.

Edited by maroonlegions

WorldChampions1902

@maroonlegions

My response to your points are in blue.

Or maybe the times are indeed changing. 

Everything is changing which is why governments react or act to anticipate change. Public attitudes on the existence of alien life continues to become more accepting. The proliferation of recordings of incidents and their publication on social media gives the establishment a headache. They will be thankful for the tsunami of falsified footage that contaminates the valid material, but which goes a long way to discrediting this subject matter. 

You have clearly read volumes of material on this subject to realise that governments have been lying on this topic for decades. I have no reason to think they are about to change. And if the US government for example, does flatly state that alien life exists and is visiting us, I would be more worried about the motives of the US government, than I would be about the ramifications of the statement.

A distinct possibility. Don’t forget that numerous US Presidents promised to get to the bottom of this topic and publish their findings, only to find that once they get elected, they are told that they are not entitled to have access to that information!
A lot  of people will  think it's a total waste of time and money, but are they the ones that have  nothing but disdain towards the subject and also  disdain  towards those who show real interest. Unfortunately, many people are far too lazy to undertake any quality research into this topic and who can blame them? The amount of garbage you have to wade through before you start identifying patterns and join some dots, is both time consuming and dispiriting. The result is, that many people swallow the MSM agenda of mocking and belittling.

I would expect that what is released to the US  public will be a shadow of the classified material which is provided to Congress. I think that is a good idea. Indeed, if only a fraction of the reported evidence turns out to be real, it would be madness to share large amounts of that detail in one go. It would very likely exacerbate the very serious consequences I listed above. So expect a trickle feed, if it happens at all.

I wonder if the phenomenon will be completely revealed as in  US military telescopes/satellites  that will have upper atmosphere data or even space data of these objects doing their law breaking manoeuvres. It’s probably a lot safer to broadcast grainy images from satellites or publish some data on speeds/manoeuvres of tracked objects than to publicise any clear images of say recovered alien bodies. The latter is more likely to induce mass panic.

What if the information we've already been given, is nothing compared to what they have and we're about to get it. The Us  do have the technology to track the UFO's/UAP and I'm sure we do quite thoroughly. I’m sure you know that we are highly likely to have not even scratched the surface in terms of material that remains unreported. The other thing to remember of course, is that IMHO, much of the material we have witnessed is actually our own advanced top secret technologies.

The US/UK military has tried to "deal with them" and has continually failed over the past 80+ years. And here we have one of the many conundrums. If we have been trying to “deal with them”, why does the story persist that a US president “cut a deal with them”?

Greedy Jambo

I hate that folk fake stuff, it doesn't help anybody. 

Assuming it's fake, of course. 

13 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Aye, that doesn’t look fake at all !

:tlj:

maroonlegions
On 17/05/2021 at 20:26, WorldChampions1902 said:

@maroonlegions

My response to your points are in blue.

Or maybe the times are indeed changing. 

Everything is changing which is why governments react or act to anticipate change. Public attitudes on the existence of alien life continues to become more accepting. The proliferation of recordings of incidents and their publication on social media gives the establishment a headache. They will be thankful for the tsunami of falsified footage that contaminates the valid material, but which goes a long way to discrediting this subject matter. 

You have clearly read volumes of material on this subject to realise that governments have been lying on this topic for decades. I have no reason to think they are about to change. And if the US government for example, does flatly state that alien life exists and is visiting us, I would be more worried about the motives of the US government, than I would be about the ramifications of the statement.

A distinct possibility. Don’t forget that numerous US Presidents promised to get to the bottom of this topic and publish their findings, only to find that once they get elected, they are told that they are not entitled to have access to that information!
A lot  of people will  think it's a total waste of time and money, but are they the ones that have  nothing but disdain towards the subject and also  disdain  towards those who show real interest. Unfortunately, many people are far too lazy to undertake any quality research into this topic and who can blame them? The amount of garbage you have to wade through before you start identifying patterns and join some dots, is both time consuming and dispiriting. The result is, that many people swallow the MSM agenda of mocking and belittling.

I would expect that what is released to the US  public will be a shadow of the classified material which is provided to Congress. I think that is a good idea. Indeed, if only a fraction of the reported evidence turns out to be real, it would be madness to share large amounts of that detail in one go. It would very likely exacerbate the very serious consequences I listed above. So expect a trickle feed, if it happens at all.

I wonder if the phenomenon will be completely revealed as in  US military telescopes/satellites  that will have upper atmosphere data or even space data of these objects doing their law breaking manoeuvres. It’s probably a lot safer to broadcast grainy images from satellites or publish some data on speeds/manoeuvres of tracked objects than to publicise any clear images of say recovered alien bodies. The latter is more likely to induce mass panic.

What if the information we've already been given, is nothing compared to what they have and we're about to get it. The Us  do have the technology to track the UFO's/UAP and I'm sure we do quite thoroughly. I’m sure you know that we are highly likely to have not even scratched the surface in terms of material that remains unreported. The other thing to remember of course, is that IMHO, much of the material we have witnessed is actually our own advanced top secret technologies.

The US/UK military has tried to "deal with them" and has continually failed over the past 80+ years. And here we have one of the many conundrums. If we have been trying to “deal with them”, why does the story persist that a US president “cut a deal with them”?

Good replies and they are along my way of thinking, or i can understand your replies better than those who dont research or did deeper. 

For all the u tube fakery and charlatans out to make money there is a % of UAPs reports from around the world that are up there with  the very  "high strangeness " governments label  on them.

At present the piss takers and trolls have only to utter the words "wee green men in flying saucers" and the debate is lost, why, because just now they have the "ridicule"  weapon to fall back on if they cannot explain or comment on those UPAs that even governments military intelligence's are left speechless at.  

Back to the US governments  2021 Space budget , that includes  declassified UFO releases 

We should be cognizant that the June report will be a mixed report.

The mandate bottom line is truly the bottom line:

Source page 12 www.congress.gov...

The report shall be submitted in unclassified form, but may include a classified annex

Unclassified form = transparency for general public consumption

Classified annex = non-transparency secrecy will continue for those who have a need to know

Those two words Classified Annex is stating in plain English ... the mandate includes business as usual for classified information. Same MO but re-packaged for the MR “process”.

Perhaps, I’ll be surprised in the June report, if not delayed, as MR stated as a possibility.

NOTE: the word “may” will change to ‘will’ ....the moment any of the listed agencies say...”we can’t release this as unclassified”

Link for US report, for  US congress. 

https://www.congress.gov/116/crpt/srpt233/CRPT-116srpt233.pdf

maroonlegions
On 18/05/2021 at 18:45, Greedy Jambo said:

The video in my link aint fake. 

The Pentagon confirmed that the video was taken by U.S. Navy personnel.

00:04 /02:

TAP TO UNMUTE

May 17, 2021, 2:38 PM BST / Source: TODAY

A dark object moves across the sky near a U.S. Navy stealth ship, before suddenly veering into the water and disappearing.

That’s what unfolds in a recently leaked video of an unidentified flying object spotted off the coast of San Diego.

Documentary filmmaker Jeremy Corbell shared the footage of the mysterious, spherical flying object on Instagram. The Pentagon later confirmed that the video, believed to be from 2019, was taken by U.S. Navy personnel.

“Whether this being is worldly or otherworldly, we don't know,” said Corbell. “It's just part of a much larger series of events we are going to be learning about."

This is just the latest in a series of sightings of mysterious, unidentified flying objects.

Last month, Corbell shared a video of another mysterious craft, shaped like an upside-down pyramid, flying near another U.S. Navy ship.

1618487574911_tdy_news_7a_gadi_navy_ufo_210415_1920x1080.focal-760x428.jpg

Leaked Navy photos and videos spotlight Pentagon’s UFO investigation

APRIL 15, 202102In fact, pilots have been reporting sightings of what the government calls “unidentified aerial phenomena," for decades, with some events captured in leaked videos and others simply reported by pilots.

“There seems to be a lot of continuity there, and unfortunately we just haven't been paying attention,” said Chris Mellon, former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defence for Intelligence.

“What we are seeing are a number of distinct different things. Sometimes we’re seeing a 50-foot object that can travel at hypersonic speeds and seemingly go into orbit or come down from altitudes above potentially 100,000 feet.”

tdy_news_ufo_200428_1920x1080.focal-760x428.jpg

The latest footage is now being reviewed by a government task force, which will brief Congress on its findings next month. However, the details of this latest sighting, like other sightings in the past, may remain classified.

"There is more that could be shared, that will be shared with Congress for certain, but I don’t see it coming to the public soon,” Mellon said.

I am only interested in such UAP/UFO reports that come from the military. 

US Navy , captured this object  flying near a US Navy ship.

It is thought this video is from 2019, the Pentagon confirmed.
Last month we had the pyramid ufo's.

Very interesting comments  from one time Chris Mellon, a former deputy assistant secretary of defence for intelligence.

There seems to be a lot of continuity there, and unfortunately we just haven't been paying attention,” said Chris Mellon, former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence. “What we are seeing are a number of distinct different things. Sometimes we’re seeing a 50-foot object that can travel at hyper-sonic speeds and seemingly go into orbit or come down from altitudes above potentially 100,000 feet.”

Whether this being is worldly or otherworldly, we don't know,” said Corbell. “It's just part of a much larger series of events we are going to be learning about."

This is just the latest in a series of sightings of mysterious, unidentified flying objects. Last month, Corbell shared a video of another mysterious craft, shaped like an upside-down pyramid, flying near another U.S. Navy ship.
Edited by maroonlegions

maroonlegions

Also the US pentagons, report on the "difficult to explain sightings" is coming.

Below are some of the US Navys Naval intelligence have released some of their own captured sightings.  

These professionals are trained not to get spooked in pressure situations and are trained. 

Forget the u tube fakers ect.. This is the real deal from the militray.

Greedy Jambo

Yeah, there's quite a convincing debunk of that green triangle video though. 

I'll try and find it. 

It's basically saying that the camera was out of focus and it was a plane, you can see that the triangle is pulsing as well, like the flashing light on a plane. 

Greedy Jambo

I can't find it, but this is kinda what the guy was showing. 

He went into detail about where the moon, planets and stars were positioned that night etc and said that's what you are seeing. 

Edited by Greedy Jambo

maroonlegions
14 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

He went into detail about where the moon, planets and stars were positioned that night etc and said that's what you are seeing. 

Its pretty scary if the US Navy cannot recognise a plane . Bet there are radar hits ect.

maroonlegions

I would highly recommend ex NASA scientist Paul .R.Hill.

Below are links ect and some info on him.

The UFO research of NASA Aerodynamicist Paul R. Hill  now  in his book 'Unconventional Flying Objects: A Scientific Analysis' has been made available , the book never actually addresses the origin of UFOs but does speculate about the consistency of patterns in behaviour, physical properties, propulsion possibilities etc.. it also brings up aspects like UFOs changing colour during acceleration, the lack of sonic booms and other UFO flight characteristics.

UNCONVENTIONAL FLYING OBJECTS - A Scientific Analysis by Paul R. Hill

Paul Hill was a well-respected NASA scientist when, in the early 1950s, he had a UFO sighting. Soon after, he built the first flying platform and was able to duplicate the UFO's tilt-to-control manoeuvres. Official policy, however, prevented him from proclaiming his findings. "I was destined," says Hill, "to remain as unidentified as the flying objects."

For the next twenty-five years, Hill acted as an unofficial clearing house at NASA, collecting and analysing sightings' reports for physical properties, propulsion possibilities, dynamics, etc. To refute claims that UFOs defy the laws of physics, he had to make "technological sense ... of the unconventional object."

After his retirement from NASA, Hill finally completed his remarkable analysis. In Unconventional Flying Objects, published posthumously, he presents his findings that UFOs "obey, not defy, the laws of physics." Vindicating his own sighting and thousands of others, he proves that UFO technology is not only explainable, but attainable.

maroonlegions

Yeah, there's quite a convincing debunk of that green triangle video though. 

I'll try and find it. 

It's basically saying that the camera was out of focus and it was a plane, you can see that the triangle is pulsing as well, like the flashing light on a plane. 

Now this is interesting given the fact of the credibility of those carrying out this investigation.

Another point "The objective of this evaluation is to determine the extent to which the DoD has taken actions regarding Unidentified Aerial Phenomena (UAP)."

OK, so what does this mean? Generally speaking, when an Inspector General is called in to look at something, it's because somebody high up thinks there is a serious problem.

Undoubtedly the DOD is getting a lot of flak about this. I suspect that some high-ranking person in the Pentagon is saying, "What the hell is going on here, and who is in charge?"

Below is the link for further reading.

https://www.dodig.mil/reports.html/Article/2594693/project-announcement-evaluation-of-the-dods-actions-regarding-the-unidentified/

Project Announcement: Evaluation of the DoD’s Actions Regarding the Unidentified Aerial Phenomena (Project No. D2021-DEV0SN-0116.000);

Main object of this official US Department of Defence  is to see just what investigations have and are been carried out on those UPAs/UFO cases that are above top secret.  Some reports are so classified that it has bugged them into making a much more serious stance on investigations. 

As the opening statement from that document states below;

Evaluation;

–  

"We plan to begin the subject evaluation in May 2021. The objective of this evaluation is to determine the extent to which the DoD has taken actions regarding Unidentified Aerial Phenomena (UAP). We may revise the objective as the evaluation proceeds, and we will consider suggestions from management for additional or revised objectives. We will perform the evaluation at the Offices of the Secretary of Defence, Military Services, Combatant Commands, Combat Support Agencies, Defence Agencies, and the Military Criminal Investigative Organisations. We may identify additional locations during the evaluation". 

DODIG_Seal_125px.png

maroonlegions

To date this UFO incident involving the US Air Force was described by the then US intelligence agency and the US militarily intelligence's as an "outstanding case"..    

The 1976 Tehran UFO declassified UFO documents prove that something very strange really bugged the US military who were direct witnesses to this UPA.

Again links and snippets from those links are provided.

Yet, heading back to what the government says, and this statement does come straight from the Pentagon, "no government agency has taken an interest in investigating [UFOs] since the closure of Blue Book in 1969." Something does not line up, because here we are, faced with hundreds of documents slamming right through that 1969 cut off date??

Yet despite that official statement that all serious investigations of UPAs ended with the conclusions after the USAF report named "Project Blue Book".  Despite the statement above concerning the U.S. Gov's official (yet contradictory) stance on UFO investigation John Greenwald Junior describes below how specific internal government documentation on the (extremely strange) 1976 Tehran UFO case became the motivation for compiling the BlackVault archive.. now at over 2 million declassified pages.

This  incident does involve 'multiple trained independent witnesses with vastly different perspectives on the UFO; visual observations that were corroborated by radar data and several sightings which corresponded with equipment failures and physiological reactions on the witnesses' so no wonder the DIA, NSA, CIA and Joint Chiefs Of Staff were sent information on it (even though they have no interest in UFOs).

A declassified document related to the famous Tehran UFO and jet fighter encounter in 1976.

This is a capital case, acknowledged by a US intelligence agency, where a UFO encountered an aircraft, and reacted in a superior ant intelligent manner to the aircraft's interception attempt by shutting down temporarily the aircraft's weapons system.

The DIA evaluation termed this "An outstanding report. This case is a classic which meets all the criteria necessary for a valid study of the UFO phenomenon." The analysis called the UFO performance "awesome," noting that the objects displayed "an inordinate amount of manoeuvrability."

REFERENCES:

Title: DIA Defence Information Evaluation Report IR No. 6846013976
To: Censored
Author: Major Roland B. Evans, USAF, Military Capability Analyst.
Date: September 22, 1976
Length: 5 pages.
Classification: Top secret, Declassified
CC: None.

Document One

Document Two

Document Three

Document Four

PDF File - Tehran UFO Documents

The document, obtained under the FOIA from the Defence Intelligence Agency (DIA) reads as follows (.pdf version😞

Edited by maroonlegions

hmfc_steve
7 hours ago, maroonlegions said:

To date this UFO incident involving the US Air Force was described by the then US intelligence agency and the US militarily intelligence's as an "outstanding case"..    

The 1976 Tehran UFO declassified UFO documents prove that something very strange really bugged the US military who were direct witnesses to this UPA.

Out of interest ... what is it you do (occupation) ?

maroonlegions
On 21/05/2021 at 18:14, hmfc_steve said:

Out of interest ... what is it you do (occupation) ?

Ex chef.

Now a postie...

Maple Leaf

I haven't seen this personally, but some of my family saw it on Saturday evening.

maroonlegions
20 hours ago, Maple Leaf said:

I haven't seen this personally, but some of my family saw it on Saturday evening.

Cool vid.

23 hours ago, Maple Leaf said:

Saw it a couple of weeks ago in Turkey. It was before we knew about the satellites and it freaked us out a bit

maroonlegions

Now and again you come across a photo of a UAP, a photo that has been put under a battering of tests from those who are skilled in detecting fakes, hoaxes, CGI, and of course photo-shopping.

This photo has passed all the in dept scrutinises and tests.

The individual who took the photo and witnessed it cooperated fully with the investigator, evening providing the camera that snapped this object.  

Of course drones or high altitude balloons can often and do end up being the source but in this case it seems to have evaded all tests of detection.    

Bellow are pictures of this object, yes blurry,  and a quick breakdown of some of the tests carried out on the photo.

Link is provided for those who are interested in just what is recorded, witnessed or photographed in the skies of various countries.

Crete UFO Image;

We were contacted via email a few weeks ago by a photographer in Germany who was recently in Greece on holiday. While that does sound pretty mundane, the image file she attached to her email was anything but, at least to my "not professionally trained in digital imaging" eyes, it was the best "UFO" image I've had emailed to me in years.

That said, these images usually end up being fairly obvious birds, bugs, planes, etc.. upon basic examination by our crew, that, or, they're lonely lights in a dark sky that could be anything.

Not this one.

When I first looked at it I was intrigued by it's strange "VW Beetle Spaceship" appearance and couldn't easily say what it was. After several email exchanges with photographer, I felt like this was not someone trying to hoax us, as a matter of fact she has been totally forthright and cooperative as you'll see in the ensuing posts that contain the analysis of the image.

We decided to send it to Jeff Ritzmann for further analysis and expert's opinion on what it might be, and possibly more importantly, what he believes it is not.

That's all we can do with images, ask the professionals in the field of digital imagery to give us their best opinion.  

Finally, I can tell you that I had a friend who is pretty high up in the law enforcement computer forensics field State Bureau of Investigations level) run the "UFO" shot through a very specialised piece of software not available to the public. This software determines, to the level accepted in a court of law for a criminal trial, whether an image has been tampered with, this one has not, according to that software.

Link for a more deeper understanding of the tests that were carried out on this photo. The final  conclusion and investigation carried out and the techniques used to determine that this photo captured a genuine UPA. 

wr5064bd18.thumb.jpg.db0c7550e5eaf2c3fc879ea57c49bac6.jpg

Source link;

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread886584/pg1

jt5064bd3b.jpg

maroonlegions

Wow... The new age indeed. Breakthroughs, possibilities, new physics . Love it.

Its just  "gobsmacked" revelations. 

Are we living in a baby universe that looks like a black hole to outsiders?

Baby universes led to black holes and dark matter, proposes a new study.

04 January, 2021
Are we living in a baby universe that looks like a black hole to outsiders?

• Researchers recently used a huge telescope in Hawaii to study primordial black holes.
  • These black holes might have formed in the early days from baby universes and may be responsible for dark matter.
  • The study also raises the possibility that our own universe may look like a black hole to outside observers.

Check out their new paper "Exploring Primordial Black Holes from the Multiverse with Optical Telescopes" in Physical Review Letters.

Unknown user
6 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

I'm sceptical as you know.

It's so human to attribute anything unexplained to some greater force, a deity or alien life. It'll be human agency of some sort, maybe a department from their own country that they don't know about - we're also very secretive.

But if this is what domestic drone technology can do, it doesn't seem so mental that it could be advanced drones or similar they've seen above

Greedy Jambo
11 minutes ago, Smithee said:

I'm sceptical as you know.

It's so human to attribute anything unexplained to some greater force, a deity or alien life. It'll be human agency of some sort, maybe a department from their own country that they don't know about - we're also very secretive.

But if this is what domestic drone technology can do, it doesn't seem so mental that it could be advanced drones or similar they've seen above

Ya, i get you, but it's when they're flying in restricted air space for hours, the navy can't identify them and they're flying into sea.

That's when you need to take notice. 

Seen two short news items today, one of the U.S Departments is going to reveal their evidence regarding what may be inexplicable flying phenomenon, another item mentioned the possibility that the United States, Russia or China has invented a new weapon and is trying it out but it is top, top secret.

Edited by Sharpie

:rofl:

This whole thread, especially this page. 

Tartan paint, get your tartan paint. 

Glass hammers and left handed screwdrivers are also on sale. 

What I don't get is what is the benefit to the chasing of UFOs and UFO information. Even if there is a truth to be told and the/a government told us that, what are people going to do with that information? Try and add one of the aliens to their WhatsApp contacts to have a chat?

Edited by Taffin

WorldChampions1902
On 29/05/2021 at 08:39, Taffin said:

What I don't get is what is the benefit to the chasing of UFOs and UFO information. Even if there is a truth to be told and the/a government told us that, what are people going to do with that information? Try and add one of the aliens to their WhatsApp contacts to have a chat?

The bit in bold.

I have studied this subject for nearly 50 years. I WANT to know the TRUTH. We haven’t been told the truth up till now.

My considered opinion is that we have (and continue to be) visited by alien life. If that assertion is correct, then you and I have been lied to for decades. Politicians, journalists, media outlets and government employees across a myriad of government agencies have been lying to us all. 

It’s not a question of “what are people going to do with that information”, it’s a question of how the world moves forward when it realises that what we believed to be reality (socially, technologically, economically, and politically) is a lie. 

So………when the great lie is exposed…….what will YOU do with that information? How will YOU react?

1 hour ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

The bit in bold.

I have studied this subject for nearly 50 years. I WANT to know the TRUTH. We haven’t been told the truth up till now.

My considered opinion is that we have (and continue to be) visited by alien life. If that assertion is correct, then you and I have been lied to for decades. Politicians, journalists, media outlets and government employees across a myriad of government agencies have been lying to us all. 

It’s not a question of “what are people going to do with that information”, it’s a question of how the world moves forward when it realises that what we believed to be reality (socially, technologically, economically, and politically) is a lie. 

So………when the great lie is exposed…….what will YOU do with that information? How will YOU react?

I'd go 'oh that's cool' and probably talk about it for a while and then go back to my life that existed pre-aliens I guess.

I've not really thought about it much. If there's aliens visiting us and we get told I'll deal with it then. I find the idea fascinating but I can't really do much with the knowledge so I don't seek it out. I suppose if the 'reveal' is that we've got alien mates and now it's out then there's going to be tangible changes to our lives then I'd have to think about it more and what it meant but if it's just 'there's extra terrestrial UFOs who have visited us but we don't know who they are or how to contact them' then nothing really changes I suppose.

The government keeps lots of things from us that are of human creation and I don't seek that out either as I can't do anything with that knowledge either.

Great topic though for discussion 👍

Maple Leaf
3 hours ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

The bit in bold.

My answer to your question is that I would not react much at all. I'd pour myself another coffee and carry on reading the newspaper. 

If aliens have been coming here for years, as many people believe, then they are clearly benign so there's no need for concern.  They obviously aren't the aliens of sci-fi movies, where they use humans as a food source and wipe out entire communities with heat rays. They probably don't have the cure for cancer either.  Let them get on with observing us, if that's what they're doing.  Maybe if people were aware that they're being observed they would behave better.

Those aliens occupying the fuzzy objects in the grainy black and white pictures are clearly no threat, and are following some kind of 'prime directive' to avoid contact with the primitive inhabitants of planet earth. 

Oh I will react quite heavily, I will stamp my foot, pout, roll my eyes, and tell them to get off my front lawn with their stupid saucer. The next thing you know they will be wanting a team in the SPL. We should all tell them to go back where they came from. Job done !.

10 hours ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

The bit in bold.

The teacher was being interviewed this week on TV he was threatened by the authorities at the time to keep his mouth shut or else,interesting stuff.

WorldChampions1902
3 hours ago, narre said:

The teacher was being interviewed this week on TV he was threatened by the authorities at the time to keep his mouth shut or else,interesting stuff.

Now we’re getting somewhere!

I know all about this case. It’s only relatively recently that this incident received the publicity it deserved - 50 years on. Whilst the evidence is compelling, what is equally compelling is the extent to which the authorities went to to silence the witnesses. The story of Tanya is particularly intriguing.

Great shout!

2 hours ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

Now we’re getting somewhere!

I know all about this case. It’s only relatively recently that this incident received the publicity it deserved - 50 years on. Whilst the evidence is compelling, what is equally compelling is the extent to which the authorities went to to silence the witnesses. The story of Tanya is particularly intriguing.

Great shout!

Here it is

WorldChampions1902
8 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

So in essence, whilst he replied to the Jouros questions, he didn’t provide any meaningful answers to those questions. Which makes me think that any pending “revelations” will tell us nothing new.

WorldChampions1902
15 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Remember this?

BBC News - The UFO sighting investigated by the police
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-50262655

A prime example of a highly credible story being tainted by a complicit media with the inclusion of words such as, “hallucinatory berries to blackball lightning and a mirage of the planet Venus”,

“A medical explanation could lie in an epileptic seizure being suffered by Mr Taylor”,

“his wife Mary said Mr Taylor had no history of mental illness”.

Nothing to see here………move along.

Back in the real world, when one critically examines all the evidence, this case is compelling. So much so, up until fairly recently at least, this incident was classified by Police as an ongoing criminal investigation and remained “open”.

Yeahhhh ……but meningitis…….but swamp gas……..but bevvy merchant (Taylor was teetotal)………etc……etc are typical of the default counter-arguments from skeptics. Such comments remind me of a book title written by Nick Pope, “Open Skies Closed Minds”.

Horatio Caine
6 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

A prime example of a highly credible story being tainted by a complicit media with the inclusion of words such as, “hallucinatory berries to blackball lightning and a mirage of the planet Venus”,

“A medical explanation could lie in an epileptic seizure being suffered by Mr Taylor”,

“his wife Mary said Mr Taylor had no history of mental illness”.

Nothing to see here………move along.

Back in the real world, when one critically examines all the evidence, this case is compelling. So much so, up until fairly recently at least, this incident was classified by Police as an ongoing criminal investigation and remained “open”.

Yeahhhh ……but meningitis…….but swamp gas……..but bevvy merchant (Taylor was teetotal)………etc……etc are typical of the default counter-arguments from skeptics. Such comments remind me of a book title written by Nick Pope, “Open Skies Closed Minds”.

Yup, and not far from Livingston was the incident on the A70 where a car was hijacked and its occupants apparently abducted for a short time by a craft with powerful electric forces.  Don't know where the story can be found now but it's also pretty compelling

maroonlegions
22 hours ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

So in essence, whilst he replied to the Jouros questions, he didn’t provide any meaningful answers to those questions. Which makes me think that any pending “revelations” will tell us nothing new.

He said he could not answer "directly" until the official release  of declassified UAP files, he was hinting at trying not to compromise of offer any "bias". 

maroonlegions
2 hours ago, Horatio Caine said:

Yup, and not far from Livingston was the incident on the A70 where a car was hijacked and its occupants apparently abducted for a short time by a craft with powerful electric forces.  Don't know where the story can be found now but it's also pretty compelling

This one below. MOD took it seriously and investigated it. The both men passed lie detector tests.

Let's set the scene.

"It's 27 August 1992, a little after 11.30pm and ambulance technician Garry Wood and his friend Colin Wright are driving along the A70 between Edinburgh and Tarbrax (a wee village in South Lanarkshire).

"It's a fairly straight forward journey - you can do it in just 30 minutes and the pair were just popping to the village to drop off a satellite system to their pal."

"Gary was reportedly driving at 40mph and there was little traffic around".

"The car had just passed Harperrig Reservoir when Colin and Garry saw a two-tiered disc-shaped objects hovering 20ft above the road - and it definitely wasn't an aircraft or helicopter."

The men have never changed their stories and even passed a lie detector test on TV. Their experiences are now referred to as the 'A70 Incident'.

Once-classified documents, released by the British government in 2012, revealed that the Ministry of Defence had taken the ‘abduction’ so seriously they investigated it, filing an official report.

The truth remains a mystery to this day.

maroonlegions
3 hours ago, Horatio Caine said:

Here.

Interesting that the witnesses described a 'curtain' of light descending from the UAP as it's not the first time this has been reported . Other aspects like 'abdominal pressure', being in 'complete darkness' after driving through the light and feeling physically drained in the days following the incident also have parallels with other cases.

Edited by maroonlegions

Unknown user
8 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

Here.

Interesting that the witnesses described a 'curtain' of light descending from the UAP as it's not the first time this has been reported . Other aspects like 'abdominal pressure', being in 'complete darkness' after driving through the light and feeling physically drained in the days following the incident also have parallels with other cases.

There surely aren't people that take the Bonnybridge stories seriously though? There aren't many round Bonnybridge from what my ex tells me.

WorldChampions1902
1 hour ago, maroonlegions said:

He said he could not answer "directly" until the official release  of declassified UAP files, he was hinting at trying not to compromise of offer any "bias". 

A much more interesting update here on the promised report from a former Pentagon official a few days ago. The interviewer seems to suggest that we WON’T be seeing the report this month as was promised. Quelle surprise!

This official makes some very interesting comments however.