We are not alone.... Maybe.

Greedy Jambo

2 hours ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

You seem somewhat confused about all manner of issues on the unfolding events in Washington, despite my best efforts to respond to your requests for more information.

I have already posted the following document extract weeks ago, but in an attempt to (hopefully) satisfy you unquenchable(?) thirst for more information, I am providing the full 6 page response to questions from Mediawatch, which multi award-winning investigative journalist Ross Coulthart published at the end of August.

Please note that there have been a number of additional briefings and interviews since then (in Congress and US military bases) and I encourage you to seek those out, should you require more details. Please be aware that the contents of these briefings remain ‘secret’ as do the names of respondents. Unfortunately, most of that extra information comes in the form of video clips from interviews and/or podcasts, which you have for some reason denigrated as not being ‘acceptable’. That being the case, I’m sure if you try hard enough, you might be able to track down some transcripts of those videos.

I appreciate that much of what you are about to read in the following 6 page document has either not been reported, or mis-represented, or selectively reported, or ignored in the legacy media.

IMG_0206.jpeg

IMG_0212.jpeg

IMG_0213.jpeg

IMG_0214.jpeg

IMG_0215.jpeg

You've already said what you think is not being disclosed in a post above.  It's just that when I asked, you kept beating around the bush, but then when Ked asked, you gave a more direct answer.

In case you haven't noticed already, I'm not the least bit interested in extracts from six-page "reports" or long videos.  I've already seen a lot of this stuff, it didn't impress me, and seeing more of it is time I'll never get back. 

What I wanted to know was what you thought, and you said that in reply to Ked's post.  You think government agencies in the United States are concealing that they know aliens have visited Earth.  Dunno why you couldn't just say that when I asked; it's not as if the answer would have shocked me.

Edited by Ulysses

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Greedy Jambo

• Unknown user

• Ulysses

• WorldChampions1902

1 hour ago, Gizmo said:

You old science luddite. :P

Too many years working with big words and large numbers, Gizmo, and now I'm a metaphor for a Census report - broken down by age. :laugh:

In my experience, people who are competent in Maths and sciences are much less likely to fall for any kind of misinformation, including conspiracy theories.  🤷‍♂️

1 hour ago, Ulysses said:

Too many years working with big words and large numbers, Gizmo, and now I'm a metaphor for a Census report - broken down by age. :laugh:

In my experience, people who are competent in Maths and sciences are much less likely to fall for any kind of misinformation, including conspiracy theories.  🤷‍♂️

Does maths count as old science? Asking for a fish-scented evolution denier. 

Edited by Gizmo

WorldChampions1902
1 hour ago, Ulysses said:

You've already said what you think is not being disclosed in a post above.  It's just that when I asked, you kept beating around the bush, but then when Ked asked, you gave a more direct answer.

In case you haven't noticed already, I'm not the least bit interested in extracts from six-page "reports" or long videos.  I've already seen a lot of this stuff, it didn't impress me, and seeing more of it is time I'll never get back. 

What I wanted to know was what you thought, and you said that in reply to Ked's post.  You think government agencies in the United States are concealing that they know aliens have visited Earth.  Dunno why you couldn't just say that when I asked; it's not as if the answer would have shocked me.

Cool. 

You have now been provided with answers to questions you have been posing on here for quite some time. By your own admission above, “you are not in the least bit interested in extracts from six-page reports”. Should that position change, you now have a reference point to revisit.

In the meantime, I will quote from the penultimate bulletin point in multi award-winning  investigative journalist Ross Coulthart’s statement (suitably tweaked) to reflect where you are on here:-

• In conclusion, your questions (and posts) convey an explicit assumption about a lack of first-hand evidence that is totally false. I have set out here the accurate information, with little expectation that you will fairly acknowledge  it. The information I have detailed here should give you cause to question your inferences in your questions about my objectivity, and perhaps you should be questioning your own objectivity in how you post on this story”.

4 hours ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

multi award-winning  investigative journalist Ross Coulthart

It seems important to you that this fella isn't just award-winning, but multiple award-winning.

Blessed are those who have not seen, and yet believe.

The Australian Skeptics announced that Coulthart was their 2023 Bent Spoon Award winner for his uncritical journalism concerning his belief that governments and the Vatican are covering up "'wreckage of downed extraterrestrial spacecraft and the bodies of their pilots.'" The award is given each year to the "'perpetrator of the most preposterous piece of pseudoscience or paranormal piffle.'"

WC man!

3 minutes ago, ǝǝɥʇᴉɯS said:

The Australian Skeptics announced that Coulthart was their 2023 Bent Spoon Award winner for his uncritical journalism concerning his belief that governments and the Vatican are covering up "'wreckage of downed extraterrestrial spacecraft and the bodies of their pilots.'" The award is given each year to the "'perpetrator of the most preposterous piece of pseudoscience or paranormal piffle.'"

WC man!

Shhhhhhh, ya drongo!  :laugh:

27 minutes ago, Ulysses said:

Shhhhhhh, ya drongo!  :laugh:

I'm so excited, at last! Yes! It's like when someone asks if you've got a match, and you can't get the words face and arse out quick enough.

Yes, my avatar is a spangled drongo! I nearly went with a flamin galah but they're too nicey nicey.

Edited by ǝǝɥʇᴉɯS

7 hours ago, Gizmo said:

Does maths count as old science? Asking for a fish-scented evolution denier. 

Buseman v lamnars and Rogers.

When I read your post I looked for examples of math being disproved after acceptance.

Tbf they were equations .Sorry back to the topic.

11 hours ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

You seem somewhat confused about all manner of issues on the unfolding events in Washington, despite my best efforts to respond to your requests for more information.

I have already posted the following document extract weeks ago, but in an attempt to (hopefully) satisfy you unquenchable(?) thirst for more information, I am providing the full 6 page response to questions from Mediawatch, which multi award-winning investigative journalist Ross Coulthart published at the end of August.

Please note that there have been a number of additional briefings and interviews since then (in Congress and US military bases) and I encourage you to seek those out, should you require more details. Please be aware that the contents of these briefings remain ‘secret’ as do the names of respondents. Unfortunately, most of that extra information comes in the form of video clips from interviews and/or podcasts, which you have for some reason denigrated as not being ‘acceptable’. That being the case, I’m sure if you try hard enough, you might be able to track down some transcripts of those videos.

I appreciate that much of what you are about to read in the following 6 page document has either not been reported, or mis-represented, or selectively reported, or ignored in the legacy media.

IMG_0206.jpeg

IMG_0212.jpeg

IMG_0213.jpeg

IMG_0214.jpeg

IMG_0215.jpeg

IMG_0216.jpeg

I'm not going to read that .I started to .

There are a few goings on in my lifetime that don't sit well for me.

I'd be regarded as a conspiracy theorist .

Imo the proof is there as blatant a lie as you can get.

However there's never anything concrete to back any claims made about Alien visits etc.

But I won't down you for your opinion as its a topic of interest for you so you will know much more about it.

WorldChampions1902
15 hours ago, Ked said:

I'm not going to read that .I started to .

There are a few goings on in my lifetime that don't sit well for me.

I'd be regarded as a conspiracy theorist .

Imo the proof is there as blatant a lie as you can get.

However there's never anything concrete to back any claims made about Alien visits etc.

But I won't down you for your opinion as its a topic of interest for you so you will know much more about it.

I’m genuinely sorry if my ‘rant’ on here opens up some uncomfortable things you have experienced previously. That is the last thing I would want to do. As you rightly point out, this topic is something that has fascinated me for nearly 50 years.

One of the really sad things about this weeks successful block of the Schumer legislation in Congress is that had it been allowed to progress in it’s entirety, we would finally get a definitive answer to the question of whether the US government has in its possession, recovered craft and alien bodies. If you think about it (not too deeply), why not just approve the legislation because, if the government and their media lackeys are so correct that there is nothing to see here, this would prove it once and for all.

To compound matters, whistleblower testimonies name many of the corporations that allegedly have possession of these craft - Lockheed Martin, Boeing, TRW, Northrop Grumman and others. And it just so happens that the politicians that have blocked that legislation receive large amounts of their funding from the first two names on that list at a minimum. Strange that, don’t you think?

WorldChampions1902
17 hours ago, ǝǝɥʇᴉɯS said:

WC man!

Welcome back - I’ve missed you 😉

In the interests of ‘balance’, I would just like to add the following if I may.

As the 6 page rebuttal from Coulthart above explains, his belief is quote “irrelevant”. What he does is present evidence/testimony. In this case, much of that has arisen from the testimony of a high-ranking US Intelligence Officer (David Grusch) who was ‘read into’ 2000+ of the most secret projects. He also regularly briefed Presidents on much of that.

The fact that US Intelligence agencies attempted to smear Grusch’s credibility (and failed), says more about how serious his revelations should be taken, than an Australian Skeptics organisation. Especially when one of Grusch’s most Senior Officers (Lt Karl Nell) subsequently vouched for Grusch’s character and trustworthiness. And don’t forget, there’s also the declaration by the US Congress Intelligence Committee Inspector General that Grusch’s testimony is both “credible and urgent”.

It's a sure sign of faith when you have proof that someone has a record of being - to put it charitably - an unreliable witness, but you're ignoring that because he's currently saying stuff that's in agreement with something you already believe to be true.

maroonlegions

Does anyone really think that the US government and their intelligence's would openly admit that off world  UAPs  have not only visited earth, but  made top secret  meetings or attempted contact???

No chance, our world would turn on its head. Threatening sciences and  religions . 

I am of the opinion that most ,if not all UAPs are recognisance technologies.. 

Checking out the atmosphere, the teck we have ect.

What if there is a non contact or non interference agenda with a lower advanced species??

There is to date no conclusive proof that we have been visited, but at the same time there is no conclusive proof that we have not in the above mentioned scenario, been spied on.

That there could be a possibility of highly advanced intelligence's that possesses technology so advanced that to them we are ants.

I am not ruling anything out at present, why??. Because there is never no fire without smoke. Time will tell as they say.       

7 minutes ago, ǝǝɥʇᴉɯS said:

There's zero chance that we're aware of alien life, and that Trump has kept his fat ****ing mouth shut about it.

Yeahhhhh, i still don't think Presidents know the full story though, why would you tell everything to someone who will most likely only be employed for 4 years? 

Presidents are just there to make it look like there's a democracy, they're part-time employees. 

Edited by Greedy Jambo

5 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Yeahhhhh, i still don't think Presidents know the full story though, why would you tell everything to someone who will most likely only be employed for 4 years? 

He was the most powerful person on the planet, he had other countries' nuclear secrets piled up in the bog like I have Viz annuals.

1 minute ago, ǝǝɥʇᴉɯS said:

He was the most powerful person on the planet, he had other countries' nuclear secrets piled up in the bog like I have Viz annuals.

Nonsense. 

Just now, ǝǝɥʇᴉɯS said:

Well, going by old science obvs

If he was a real threat, he'd be gone like JFK, he's just a rich joker. 

1 minute ago, Greedy Jambo said:

If he was a real threat, he'd be gone like JFK, he's just a rich joker. 

I'll let it slide because the point is that the guy who can thumb through our trident secrets during his morning shite isn't going to be kept out of the absolute bollocks loop.

1 minute ago, ǝǝɥʇᴉɯS said:

I'll let it slide because the point is that the guy who can thumb through our trident secrets during his morning shite isn't going to be kept out of the absolute bollocks loop.

Well, to be fair,  I did hear that he does know about the " absolute bollocks"  but he's saying nothing for fear of being killed. 

That sounds like even more bollocks to me though. 

WorldChampions1902
1 hour ago, ǝǝɥʇᴉɯS said:

There's zero chance that we're aware of alien life, and that Trump has kept his fat ****ing mouth shut about it.

I used to share your opinion on this. Until Congressman Tim Burchett revealed in a recent interview that he had received a call from a senior member of Trump’s government telling him to quote “make sure you surround yourself with armed people when you go out as you’re stirring up a hornets nest”. Burchett is one of the leading spokesmen in Congress pushing for disclosure.

If what he says is true, then it’s not much of a stretch to think that Trump has had a similar message. Which means he will keep his trap shut.

I'm sorry, but it makes absolutely no sense that a man on a 4 year deal would be told everything, he's a mere puppet. 

Look at Biden, he can barely string a sentence together, it couldn't be any clearer that presidents are mere puppets these days. 

Trump knows he haw about UAPs. 

maroonlegions

Only still the non mans land of "theoretical", but its just a matter of time.

No tin foil hate u tube loonies on this ..

Exoplanet discoveries have been piling up faster and faster over the last decade, limiting announcements of new discoveries to the strange, unusual, and unexpected. One unexpected type of planet is the possible Hycean world -- hot, water-covered worlds with hydrogen atmospheres larger than Earth but smaller than Neptune with sizable habitable zones. With the addition of JWST's capabilities, previously discovered exoplanets are now being analyzed for their atmospheric composition, and the results are intriguing. In a new paper accepted for The Astrophysical Journal Letters, the atmosphere of an exoplanet known as K2-18 b was found to contain carbon dioxide and methane, adding the world to the list of possible Hycean planets. Additn Earth is only produced by life, was possibly detected. Join

VPreprint of the paper: https://arxiv.org/pdf/2309.05566.pdf

maroonlegions
On 09/12/2023 at 04:59, ǝǝɥʇᴉɯS said:

FB_IMG_1702097946295.jpg.b8a319c4214bd4f295718d6284ddafa1.jpg

I bet  my last Yankee dollar that there have been others. There is a massive amount of red tape to get through i would imagine. And i stand by the opinion, yip that is all it is, that there is no way, any genuine water tight proof  of off world contact or detection would go public. Its just too  big  a massive a revelation  to release.

Time will tell , is the  usual  common denominator here .

Edited by maroonlegions

12 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

I bet  my last Yankee dollar that there have been others. There is a massive amount of red tape to get through i would imagine. And i stand by the opinion, yip that is all it is, that there is no way, any genuine water tight proof  of off world contact or detection would go public. Its just too  big  a massive a revelation  to release.

Time will tell , is the  usual  common denominator here .

I bet it came from space

maroonlegions
22 minutes ago, ǝǝɥʇᴉɯS said:

I bet it came from space

Video uploaded by The Black Vault today of a question and answer press conference for foreign press held on April 14 in which Major General John Olson discusses UAP / UFOs and the work of the U.S. Space Force , the video is a little over 4.00 minutes long featuring questions and answers given by Major General John Olson on UFOs and UAPs.

"quite frankly having flown 83 different air planes and having lots of hours we've all seen lots of explainable elements"

I bet it came from space.. 

Well at least he doesn’t blow it off as waisted effort. Nor does he display much skepticism.

Time will tell….whether or not the ARRO gets thrown onto the heap of Projects Blue Book, Grudge, etc.

This Major General John Olson is privy to above top secret infirmation. 

These SPACE FORCE craft aren't highly classified, but something that happens onboard apparently is.

X-37B does SECRET experiments:   https://hothardware.com/news/space-forces-x-37b-takes-flight-on-secret-mission-today

Or black opps..:interehjrling:

maroonlegions

Hard to tell if its fact or fiction , as its from The Daily Mail.

Disinformation or just selling news papers??

According to this article, the CIA has a way to tell whether UAPs  are present and using cloaking technology to seem invisible.

It is also claimed in the article that the OGA retrieves stray nukes and rival countries' tech as well as downed satellites.

Open Of Global Access. Wing of the CIA.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12796167/CIA-secret-office-UFO-retrieval-missions-whistleblowers.html

The Office of Global Access - a wing of the CIA - has played a central role in collecting alien spacecraft since 2003, sources tell DailyMail.com

A secretive CIA office has been coordinating the retrieval of crashed UFOs around the world for decades, multiple sources told DailyMail.com.

One source said that at least nine apparent 'non-human craft' have been recovered by the US government – some wrecked from a crash, and two completely intact.

Three sources briefed on those alleged top secret operations told DailyMail.com that the Office of Global Access (OGA), a wing of the Central Intelligence Agency's Science and Technology Directorate, has played a central role since 2003 in orchestrating the collection of what could be alien spacecraft.

The three sources, who spoke on condition of anonymity to avoid reprisals, have all been briefed by individuals involved in those alleged UFO retrieval missions.    

Edited by maroonlegions

maroonlegions
22 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

See this thing though...It's a US balloon-type drone. 

I found a photo of one last week, and it was like 85% similar. 

2-1618407591403.jpeg

Yip but its a bit blurry..:greggy:. With all the new hi teck I phones tae.. 

1000s of these are captured, and are, as you say terrestrial,  but the ones that display advanced teck manoeuvrability and fight characteristics are more interesting.. 

Edited by maroonlegions

1 minute ago, maroonlegions said:

Yip but its a bit blurry..

1000s of these are captured, and are, as you say terrestrial,  but the ones that display

advanced teck manoeuvrability and fight characteristics are more interesting.. 

Yeah, for sure, but this was one that Jeremy Corbell promoted as UAP, without doing much research obviously. 

I wish i had saved the photo of the US balloon, I can't find it now. 

It was called tp-32 or something. 

maroonlegions
2 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Yeah, for sure, but this was one that Jeremy Corbell promoted as UAP, without doing much research obviously. 

I wish i had saved the photo of the US balloon, I can't find it now. 

It was called tp-32 or something. 

Yip, will try and dig  up the info on it..  Too many fraudsters and attention seekers in on the current UAP interests and US military surveillance projects.  

3 hours ago, ǝǝɥʇᴉɯS said:

I bet it came from space

Could be. :laugh:

The most logical explanation, of course, is a problem with the equipment. But apparently that is discounted by the faithful, because the error didn't occur again and couldn't be replicated.  Sounds just like most older versions of Windows to me. :biggrin:

henrysmithsgloves
1 hour ago, John Goodman said:

So, does anybody watch curse of skinwalker ranch then? Just putting my tin hat on for incoming...... 😂🤔👍

Raises more questions than it answers,full of padding wastes it for me

WorldChampions1902

Whistleblower David Grusch is now about to provide some of his own first-hand evidence it seems. I think this will be the tip of the iceberg, given the scores of first hand witnesses who have already also testified to Congress behind closed doors and a significant number of others who have declared their intention to follow suit. And a number of those witnesses are very senior people according to sources Coulthart has been speaking to.

It looks like the gutting of the Schumer legislation is having the opposite effect the Pentagon and military contractors were intending.

25 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

Whistleblower David Grusch is now about to provide some of his own first-hand evidence it seems. I think this will be the tip of the iceberg, given the scores of first hand witnesses who have already also testified to Congress behind closed doors and a significant number of others who have declared their intention to follow suit. And a number of those witnesses are very senior people according to sources Coulthart has been speaking to.

It looks like the gutting of the Schumer legislation is having the opposite effect the Pentagon and military contractors were intending.

I think it'll convince them what wants to be convinced!

2 hours ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

I think this will be the tip of the iceberg,

1 hour ago, ǝǝɥʇᴉɯS said:

I think it'll convince them what wants to be convinced!

Has there not already been a tip of the iceberg?  The faithful keep banging on about what's been hidden.  Isn't it time one of these "witnesses" started showing us the rest of the iceberg?  ;)

And has yer man Grusch not already testified?  If he's now gonna give his own first-hand evidence, what's he being doing up to now?  Reciting his shopping list?  Singing covers of country songs? 

Has that Coulthart guy won any multiple awards for gullibility lately? :laugh:

13 hours ago, henrysmithsgloves said:

Raises more questions than it answers,full of padding wastes it for me

Agreed. However the actual Science in it is extremely thought provoking. Feel that they have decided to go for entertainment value to the detriment of real phenomena which they are undoubtedly picking up. A shame, but I think it is an effort to reach a wider audience which in principle is a good thing.

WorldChampions1902
50 minutes ago, Ulysses said:

Isn't it time one of these "witnesses" started showing us the rest of the iceberg?  ;)

And has yer man Grusch not already testified?  If he's now gonna give his own first-hand evidence, what's he being doing up to now? 

Has that Coulthart guy won any multiple awards for gullibility lately? :laugh:

In order for Grusch to have gone public with what he has revealed to date, he had to go through the Department of Defense DOPSR (Defense Office of Prepublication and Security Review) process. If that original submission did not include what first-hand evidence he is about to reveal tomorrow, then he is in deep trouble. What I would expect is that he has submitted a second DOPSR application which has now been approved. ANY whistleblower MUST follow the DOPSR process before they can go public with what they want to reveal. And they cannot go beyond the scope of that DOPSR, otherwise they will be prosecuted.

Tomorrow’s Grusch revelation isn’t a testimony IIRC. It is a public announcement. Further formal Congress hearings are currently being pursued and will hopefully take place in January. At which point, I expect that Grusch will be joined by at least some of the 40+ whistleblowers who have only been listened to behind closed doors till now - subject to the aforementioned process having been followed.

The one caveat I will give (and I have already touched on this), is that if any whistleblower decides to do an Edward Snowden and basically leak classified information without following protocols (as above). That is what is being termed as “Uncontrolled” or “Catastrophic ” Disclosure. Not recommended but a very real risk, in light of the Schumer legislation having been gutted.

As regards any awards for “gullibility” going to Ross Coulthart, I think you are targeting the wrong person. If anyone should be in receipt of such awards, it should be the large number of Congressmen and women who provided the bilateral support for the Schumer bill that made 24 references to Non Human Intelligence (NHI). You can also include Senator Chuck Schumer, Senate Majority Leader, the most powerful member of the Senate in that award. Not to mention the President of the United States, whom Schumer would have liaised closely with on this draft legislation - not least because Biden was going to have to appoint a Committee of eminent scientists, Economists and experts on religion etc, to review the released documents and provide recommendations.