• Suso Santana

• Cruyff

• sadj

• Hearts007

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

kingantti1874
Just now, Stuart McNeill said:

This is the type of game it would be best having the youngsters on. 

I'd imagine they would be more accustomed to the plastic pitches. 

Additionally, we should be beating championships teams easily and we don't want any injuries to important team players in this relegation battle we are in. 

Without doubt

pettigrewsstylist
23 minutes ago, upgotheheads said:

Sibbick hasn't trained due to illness I think. Garrucio for White and Irving for Sibbick with a back three for me.

Perreira will start.

8 minutes ago, Stuart McNeill said:

This is the type of game it would be best having the youngsters on. 

I'd imagine they would be more accustomed to the plastic pitches. 

Additionally, we should be beating championships teams easily and we don't want any injuries to important team players in this relegation battle we are in. 

We should be leathering Falkirk then since they are in league one 😉

Adam_the_legend

Would rest Naismith, he needs managed carefully. Bobby should start but unfortunately think DS will pick JP. We should have enough to get past Falkirk. 

9 minutes ago, Barack said:

You'd think so. Not what Stendel's planning, reading between the lines of his interview.

I read it that way too. Walker coming in for someone I’d think though. Naismith?

Stuart McNeill
10 minutes ago, dazinho88 said:

We should be leathering Falkirk then since they are in league one 😉

Hahaha, shows how much attention I pay to the lower leagues 

.......................Boaby

...........Smith...Soapy...Halkett

Clare.......Irving....Sibbick.....white

......................Walker

................Boyce....Naismith

Zlamal 

Smith 

Halkett     Dikamona 

Clare                                                    White  

Irving        Bozanic

Washington        Uche        Walker 

rest - Naismith , Souttar, Boyce.

2 minutes ago, Stuart McNeill said:

Hahaha, shows how much attention I pay to the lower leagues 

I probably wouldn't know myself if it wasn't for my regular Saturday donations to Mr William Hill haha

Jambof3tornado
15 minutes ago, Barack said:

I'd imagine so. Celtic, then those two massive games afterwards...he might play, but 60 minutes if he starts, or 20-25 if needed.

Walker should have a point to prove. He's a capable replacement if he's on it.

Walker often shows as a sub but not sure so much as a starter. Lets see what happens

With Sibbick still ruled out, Stendel hinting Garuccio might start and a possible change of keeper (Stendel said he'd change the keeper for cup games usually but he'll leave it up to Gallacher):

Bobby

Halkett        Smith       Souttar

Clare           Langer         Irving         Garuccio

Naismith

Boyce         Washington

If its 3 at the back. I'm going with

Zlamal 

Halkett   Smith    Souttar 

Clare    Sibbick     Bozanic    White

Denzel                      Walker 

Boyce 

I know he’s planning on putting a strong team out but we’ve played a lot of minutes since the break

GK - Bobby

RB - Clare

CB - Halkett/Souttar

CB - Clevid

LB - White/Garrucio

CDM - Smith

CM - Irving

CM - Langer

RW - Washington

LW - Walker

ST - Uche

El Crapo, Boyce, Naismith, Souttar/Halkett, White/Garrucio, Henderson & Meshino on the bench.

Lets us rest a few in preparation for Parkhead, personally I hope that their game gets suspended & ours goes ahead so that we can get an extra few days to prepare for Saturday 

Says in the National paper he's looking to rotate the squad as it's what he normally does in cup games and Bobby is in his thoughts.

I think the game will get postponed anyway.

34 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

why on earth would we risk players like Naismith, Boyce on this pitch, in those conditions when an injury would potentially be a fatal blow in relegation fight? 

absolutely crazy that would be.

I’d take a cup win and relegation over no cup win and finishing 10th 😂

Just now, busby1985 said:

Throw in qualifying for EL group stages while in the Championship

kingantti1874
1 minute ago, busby1985 said:

we won’t be winning the cup. No chance imo

6 minutes ago, kila said:

Throw in qualifying for EL group stages while in the Championship

Scottish cup winners 2020, ramsden cup winners 2021. Two street parades. 

4 minutes ago, Barack said:

Accies putting out a random team. Rangers at full strength.

Hamilton playing 6 academy graduates, basically throwing the game to rest most of their first team.

12 minutes ago, Barack said:

Accies putting out a random team. Rangers at full strength.

Its what we should really be doing tbh.

Cup progress should come second to keeping our selves up. Every chance we could pick up more injuries. Silly to risk it. 

27 minutes ago, Barack said:

***TOBY SIBBICK IS NOT PLAYING.***

Fyi...

Neither is Hickey and Advijaj although we will not miss the latter of these two based on what he has shown so far albeit very limited appearances.

Jambof3tornado
9 minutes ago, Barack said:

More important things on their minds. Hardly likely to beat Rangers at full strength anyway, I'd imagine.

Correct and therein lies the difference.

We can and should beat falkirk.

Mis-read the paper.  He's only rotating the keepers.  He wants the strongest team out available to get confidence back and how they should be playing.  Thinks the formation is fine it's just they didn't execute the game plan from training right.

1 hour ago, Class of 75 said:

Hi mate many thanks. Unfortunately I have retuned my digital TV channels but still coming up with BBC South West. So will watch via the i player on Internet. No Sky either. If can't get it I can go into the Mess where they have Sky. All the best 👍

No PS4 or Xbox?... if you have, you can add the iPlayer to one of them👍

scott herbertson
1 minute ago, HMFC01 said:

Mis-read the paper.  He's only rotating the keepers.  He wants the strongest team out available to get confidence back and how they should be playing.  Thinks the formation is fine it's just they didn't execute the game plan from training right.

That's fair enough to me. I'd seriously think about playing a weaker team  vs celtic and having key player s ready for next saturday, than drop them today and play them two games in four days

4 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Correct and therein lies the difference.

We can and should beat falkirk.

Why should we beat Falkirk? On league positions we will both be Scottish Championship teams next season.

Just now, Mr Elwood P said:

Why should we beat Falkirk? On league positions we will both be Scottish Championship teams next season.

😂 folk will answer you in a serious way as well. Dunno who’s dafter. 

1 minute ago, GinRummy said:

😂 folk will answer you in a serious way as well. Dunno who’s dafter. 

I’m deadly serious. This will be a very tough match. 

2 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

You are drinking something you shouldn't or are partaking of illegal substances.

Notice that Stendel says he normally plays his second keeper in cup games, so if Joel starts it may mean bobby starts at parkhead.  Sibbick, Avdijaj and Hickey all out.

Joel

Clare

Soutter

Halkett

Garrucio

Walker

Bozanic

Smith

Meshino

Washington

Boyce

Naismith

Langer

White

Dikamona

Irving

Zlamal

Uche 

Edited by Getintaethem

I’m deadly serious. This will be a very tough match. 

So by your logic, assuming we are relegated and assuming Falkirk go up. When we meet them next season in the league we shouldn’t expect to beat them? Should we ever expect to win another game at any level or should we maybe ask the sfa to demote us to some backwater regional league. There are loads of folk on here who don’t appreciate just how difficult our position is but you are off the scale in the other direction. 

2 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

So by your logic, assuming we are relegated and assuming Falkirk go up. When we meet them next season in the league we shouldn’t expect to beat them? Should we ever expect to win another game at any level or should we maybe ask the sfa to demote us to some backwater regional league. There are loads of folk on here who don’t appreciate just how difficult our position is but you are off the scale in the other direction. 

Presumably both us and Falkirk would make several summer signings? That makes it an impossible question to answer. Perhaps I’m the one that fully recognises how precarious the situation is? We’re a couple of injuries or a defeat or two away from oblivion!

GorgieFifeLife
1 minute ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Presumably both us and Falkirk would make several summer signings? That makes it an impossible question to answer. Perhaps I’m the one that fully recognises how precarious the situation is? We’re a couple of injuries or a defeat or two away from oblivion!

Oblivion!! Overreacting much? Calm down dear.

If you’re the only one who thinks something there is an extremely high probability you are wrong. Relegation would be a disaster and would set us back years. It wouldn’t be oblivion. We’ve been on or near the bottom for months and months but now we’ve chosen the guy who is tasked with getting us out the shit and we just need to run with it. Some of the signs have been good but not good enough yet. It’ll come together enough to save us I think. 

2 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

If you’re the only one who thinks something there is an extremely high probability you are wrong. Relegation would be a disaster and would set us back years. It wouldn’t be oblivion. We’ve been on or near the bottom for months and months but now we’ve chosen the guy who is tasked with getting us out the shit and we just need to run with it. Some of the signs have been good but not good enough yet. It’ll come together enough to save us I think. 

Wrong or a visionary? Time will tell ...

Jambof3tornado
40 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

For the same reason that rangers should beat hamilton.

Gulf in class. Gulf in finances etc etc.

I know it doesnt always work out as it should, but that why we should beat falkirk.

Just now, Jambof3tornado said:

For the same reason that rangers should beat hamilton.

Gulf in class. Gulf in finances etc etc.

I know it doesnt always work out as it should, but that why we should beat falkirk.

We should beat 8/11 teams in the Scottish Premiership by that logic? Watching Hamilton just now, they’re going to cause us major problems.

4 minutes ago, smartinmaroon said:

Enough negative crap.

Let’s hope for a great Jambo win tonight. 

This. Hearts will win this match.🇱🇻🏆🙂

It's a cup tie and one we should be winning

We can talk about away tie, artificial surface, pay respect to Falkirk etc etc and look for every excuse under the sun but at the end of the day I expect us to win..perhaps not by much (poss by the odd goal) but win yes

I'd like to think lessons have been taken on board from midweek and perhaps the odd change in the side, a slight adjustment in tactics but we should be bold enough to be confident in our players ability against lower league opposition.

We are capable of scoring goals in the top league so we should be more than capable of scoring tonight

The one factor out of our control may well be the weather and that could impact on what we want to do.

I look forward to it and just sorry I have not got a ticket but pretty sure the pubs will be busy with the rugby on earlier and this match to follow

We play to the best of our ability and Falkirk to the best of theirs and we win..simples really.

Like all cup ties attitude is vital and you'd like to think ours will be spot on with a good support in attendance

2 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

We should beat 8/11 teams in the Scottish Premiership by that logic? Watching Hamilton just now, they’re going to cause us major problems.

Such visionary insight... 🤣

christ sake, come on, cheer up