Pereira

parwj

Scottie Wanshot.
On 01/02/2020 at 16:19, hearts00 said:

He’s awful. We won last week because Rangers only hit the target once. And of course they scored with that one. Anything on target is in. The worst shot stopper I’ve seen at Hearts in 30 years. 

totally agree, BUT WHY IS HE PLAYING TOMORROW

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• GinRummy

• Jambof3tornado

• kingantti1874

Ricardo Shillyshally
1 hour ago, Scottie Wanshot. said:

Well said, totally agree, the thing is though, what on earth is the manager thinking about, makes you wonder if he's the right manager.

Shut the door on your way out please.  I'll be surprised if you make it to 22 (in a row) posts

1 hour ago, Captain Canada said:

It's not realistic to restrict the opposition to zero shots on goal but I've got no confidence in him to save anything at all after Wednesday. 

It's bound to make the defenders more anxious too which is the last thing we need right now. It's such a ridiculous position to be in where we have three senior keepers who are all so poor but won't drop the guy who's in terrible form. 

Big mistake playing him. Falkirk will be told to shoot on sight. 

6 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

Looks like he’s going to start.. first black mark for Daniel.. imo

Or there is something in the loan deal that says he has to play if fit or there are financial implications only games he missed did he not have a finger injury ?

Could be that the interest in  Craig Gordon was based on Sporting taking Pereria as part of the Fernandes deal.

2 hours ago, Scottie Wanshot. said:

yes he's in the team tomorrow.

R I.P

Interesting username.  😳

I’d love to hear the background to it.

Care to divulge?

I hope Periera plays a blinder and rams it right up the farter of the man-babies and children on here, just like Shan Eclair has.

Unfortunately the same munchers oh the Crayon will just find another target. 

Shittyest fans in Scotland without doubt. 

4 hours ago, jambopilms said:

Unfortunately he is the best of a bad bunch. Ultimately it might be what relegates us

See I don’t even think he is the best of the three. They’re all gash. He can do the sweep better than the other two but even Doyle is a better shot stopper 

12 minutes ago, Noah Claypole said:

I hope Periera plays a blinder and rams it right up the farter of the man-babies and children on here, just like Shan Eclair has.

Seriously, what have seen that makes you think the guy is capable of a blinder????

10 minutes ago, Noah Claypole said:

You love to support the players who aren't doing very good. Trouble is not all of them are worth the support - Clare yes because he is our player and we saw glimpses earlier on but Pereira has yet to put himself on the line for us and because he is on a loan earning a ridiculous wage from Man United I don't think he really cares as much as say Bobby would who really would take a ball in the puss to stop a goal.

Jambof3tornado
24 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Interesting username.  😳

Care to divulge?

Bit of a smell in here tonight.

3 minutes ago, BarneyBattles said:

😂

Pretty much everyone could see Clare had ability but it wasn’t happening. 

Pretty much everyone can see that Joel unfortunately is really good at distribution but is utterly shite at shot stopping. 

It hardly makes the denigrators ‘man babies, crayon munchers etc’.

Do you think he’s going to turn it round like Clare did?

Do you think he’s a good goalkeeper?

He's the standard SPFL keeper.

St Johnstone keeper gave us 2 goals. 

Kilmarnock keeper, well 🤣🤣🤣

To suggest Joel cost us the 1st or 2nd goals the other night is naive and basically stupid.

No, he's not great, but the guvnor will stick with him for a multiple of justifiable reasons. 

Scottie Wanshot.
27 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Interesting username.  😳

Care to divulge?

my call of duty user name 1 shot one kill, so Scottie Wanshot. lol

3 minutes ago, BarneyBattles said:

The second killie goal definitely was because of the keeper. 

I sit in the Gorgie and he should have came out for it way before Burke got to it. He came far too late and by the time he did decide to come out he should have stayed on his line. 

Why on earth would you hope a guy who has sold 4 goals and multiple points in the last two games plays tomorrow? Baffling. 

The boy is shite and a major danger to our hope of staying up. 

Burke ran unchecked from one end of the pitch to the other unchecked, not picked up, not challenged and not a single challenge made.

Not one Heart's player or manager will blame the keeper for that, not one. 

Not in old school football, or new school.

Joel will correctly start tomorrow and I hope he has **** all to do.

1 minute ago, Noah Claypole said:

Burke ran unchecked from one end of the pitch to the other unchecked, not picked up, not challenged and not a single challenge made.

Halkett was closing Burke down in the box and would've put a tackle in to stop a shot had Pereira not come charging out leaving only a chip needed. Halkett was fuming at him and it is likely his voice that we hear in the highlights shouting "stay in your ****ing goals"

5 minutes ago, BarneyBattles said:

No idea what your first sentence is about and I never mentioned Killie’s first goal. 

Other than that your post is utter shite. 

Just now, kila said:

Halkett was closing Burke down in the box and would've put a tackle in to stop a shot had Pereira not come charging out leaving only a chip needed. Halkett was fuming at him and it is likely his voice that we hear in the highlights shouting "stay in your ****ing goals"

Pish. Halkett was fuming because we conceded a goal from a player making a 70 yard run unchecked. 

Joel in actual fact is the only player to challenge Burke in his maisy 70 yard dart up the pitch. 

Halkett knows full well who's to blame. 

6 minutes ago, Noah Claypole said:

But the keeper felt the need to apologise🤷‍♂️

31 minutes ago, Noah Claypole said:

0/10.  Must try harder.😂

Just now, Rudy T said:

But the keeper felt the need to apologise🤷‍♂️

Quite right, accept blame, keep a positive attitude and get back into the game. Done it plenty times myself without being guilty.

Those conversations happen after the game. 

3 minutes ago, Noah Claypole said:

Pish. Halkett was fuming because we conceded a goal from a player making a 70 yard run unchecked. 

Joel in actual fact is the only player to challenge Burke in his maisy 70 yard dart up the pitch. 

Halkett knows full well who's to blame. 

Aye, this is Halkett's fault? Pereira didn't even try and make himself big, has his hands down...

1.png.e9373a2c07fc3bf194fa99f866640ac8.png

2.png.516edd5486e7932a1b2eecf3e1116f3d.png

3.png.dd8f37d30c0c976991e5ba3b3b7d0f92.png

Scottie Wanshot.
32 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

See I don’t even think he is the best of the three. They’re all gash. He can do the sweep better than the other two but even Doyle is a better shot stopper 

we should try our hearts ladies team goalie, any things better than him.

3 hours ago, maroonlegions said:

Just wait until he makes feck ups at Falkirk , total fecking melt down on here.And the told you so crowd ripp into those still defending this utter imposter. He needs to bolt, end of, has he no fecking morals , if i was this shite i would go, does he even care that he is embarrassing himself big time with every feck up he does. 

I think he doesn't want to play, he know's he's rubbish.

2 minutes ago, Noah Claypole said:

Quite right, accept blame, keep a positive attitude and get back into the game. Done it plenty times myself without being guilty.

Never met a keeper in all my years whose taken the blame for anything let alone something he doesn’t think he’s at fault with.

2 minutes ago, kila said:

Aye, this is Halkett's fault? Pereira didn't even try and make himself big, has his hands down...

Highlights a readily available and watch where Burke makes his run from.

Scottie Wanshot.

Just wait until he makes feck ups at Falkirk , total fecking melt down on here.And the told you so crowd ripp into those still defending this utter imposter. He needs to bolt, end of, has he no fecking morals , if i was this shite i would go, does he even care that he is embarrassing himself big time with every feck up he does. 

Well said, I cant believe the manager will play him.

Him getting decent wages ,for committing howlers,   does soften the blow of being an utter useless twat in goals ?🙈🙈🙈

Scottie Wanshot.

Goes to ground AGAIN.

1 minute ago, Rudy T said:

Never met a keeper in all my years whose taken the blame for anything let alone something he doesn’t think he’s at fault 

Couldn't care less tbh.

Stendal  will pick him tomorrow. 

4 minutes ago, Noah Claypole said:

You have your opinion on JP fair enough, but have never known a keeper to except blame for a defensive error then again I never played senior!

2 hours ago, Deevers said:

Risky for him.  A mistake by JP that cost us the tie and I suspect he would feel the fallout from the support big style. 

The thought of him playing at darkheid, is nauseating ! 🤮🙈🙈🙈🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦

5 minutes ago, Noah Claypole said:

Yes and Souttar was lightly jogging back as the ball goes over his head instead of making an effort.

But after that he was Halkett's man and instead Pereira came flying out and left Halkett no space to get in and make a tackle or block.

Just now, One five said:

You have your opinion on JP fair enough, but have never known a keeper to except blame for a defensive error then again I never played senior!

Or been a keeper low in confidence needing a bit of help from his own support who played a blinder a few weeks before and all of a sudden is getting hammered by his own support for pretty much **** all apart from a desperate need to hammer our own. 

I can see why he's forms dipped slightly.

46 minutes ago, Noah Claypole said:

Maybe Shiityest  Internet fans 😁

12 minutes ago, kila said:

Pereira was between a rock and a hard place with his initial positioning. Shouldn't have been so far of his line. If Burke had risked volleying to start with he would very likely have scored as well

kingantti1874
10 minutes ago, Noah Claypole said:

Or been a keeper low in confidence needing a bit of help from his own support who played a blinder a few weeks before and all of a sudden is getting hammered by his own support for pretty much **** all apart from a desperate need to hammer our own. 

when did he play a blinder? Hibs when he didn’t catch a Gary Owen on his own penalty spot? 

dont tell me you mean rangers, when he literally didn’t have a save to make. 😂

been here before
12 minutes ago, Noah Claypole said:

Ive missed about half a dozen games this season-Celtic 3-1 in the Weej, 3-2 Aberdeen game in August, St Johnstone 1-0 up there in October, Rangers 5-0 through there, Ross County 0-0 up there and 3-3 St Johnstone last week.

Was it one of these games he "played a blinder" in? I sure as *** cant recall being at any game where that did happen.

Edited by been here before

1 minute ago, kingantti1874 said:

when did he play a blinder? Hibs when he didn’t catch a Gary Owen on his own penalty spot? 

dont tell me you mean rangers, when he literally didn’t have a save to make. 😂

Didn't have a save to make sounds good to me. 

That's my type of Football. 

3 minutes ago, been here before said:

Ive missed about half a dizen games this season-Celtic 3-1 in the Weej, 3-2 Aberdeen game in August, St Johnstone 1-0 up there in October, Rangers 5-0 through there, Ross County 0-0 up there and 3-3 St Johnstone last week.

Was it one of these games he "played a blinder" in? I sure as *** cant recall being at any game that that did happen.

So, were changing the goal posts and not just slagging off his recent performances but also his career and Bobbys and Doyle's ?

10 minutes ago, TWF said:

Pereira was between a rock and a hard place with his initial positioning. Shouldn't have been so far of his line. If Burke had risked volleying to start with he would very likely have scored as well

Said it earlier.

Watch the entire lead up to the Goal. 

been here before

So, were changing the goal posts and not just slagging off his recent performances but also his career and Bobbys and Doyle's ?

Eh?

Im wondering what game he "played a blinder" in.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
4 minutes ago, been here before said:

Eh?

Im wondering what game he "played a blinder" in.

Don’t worry, Claypole would find an excuse for someone giving him syphalis

4 minutes ago, TWF said:

Agree he shouldn’t have been as far of his line Halkett would have tried to narrow the angle and force a mistake , the defence are partly are to blame as well 

to have given him the space imo.

Just now, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Don’t worry, Claypole would find an excuse for someone giving him syphalis

Every thread I've clicked on he's there slavering shite , some type of arse hole 😂

Dusk_Till_Dawn
1 minute ago, ramrod said:

Every thread I've clicked on he's there slavering shite , some type of arse hole 😂

It’s the uber fan act but like most of the uber fans on here, tribes in the Amazon rainforest would be better at spotting a player.

kingantti1874
14 minutes ago, Noah Claypole said:

Didn't have a save to make sounds good to me. 

That's my type of Football. 

Aye me too - but let’s not pretend Joel had a blinder.. He’s gone from extremely mediocre to absolutely terrible.  I’d say he’s cost us 9 points at least