Coronavirus Super Thread ( merged )

CJGJ

Just now, Ron Burgundy said:

We should never accept being policed in our own homes.

Murder, rape, assault, abuse...all fair game for you as long as it's done in your own home?

• Replies 107.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Victorian

• redjambo

• The Real Maroonblood

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

Send me Prince Andrew one and nobody would stop me giving the hockey girls a lift to the training  "nothing to see here"

:biglaugh: 

I'm not sure I've seen one but I'm gonna go looking. 

Then I'll hang around some hockey pitches with my Sloppy Giuseppe and see how long it is before I get huckled away.

1 minute ago, Ray Gin said:

Murder, rape, assault, abuse...all fair game for you as long as it's done in your own home?

And Mrs Knightley's "lasagne". They still haven't taken that 999 call seriously. 

Just now, Ray Gin said:

aye, OK.

there has been a raft of legislation that makes "normal" things illegal in your own house and gives "the state" the right to enter your home against your wishes.

My 12 year old daughter having a friend for a sleep over now seemingly is such a threat the police can come into my house to ensure such crimes against humanity do not happen.

If that does not concern you, then that, in itself, is concerning

47 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

She just can't keep that sleekit wee smile off her face. No doubt that Sturgeon has absolutely loved the last months and will be looking forward to the next 6 with increased arrogance. The chance to meddle into everyone's rights and liberties and the chance to have free political advertising each and every night is something that must make her go weak at the knees.

Hopefully the majority of Scots will see through the pathetic charade she portrays and give her and her party a real shock at next election. As with Trump, she has her hard core cult followers who cannot and will not condemn anything she does, some of who post on here, but it is noted they can only respond with comments on Boris.

To be clear, Boris is hopeless as well but at least he doesn't look like he is having the best time ever.

Do you honestly believe any of that? :D

Malinga the Swinga
6 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

Imagine living in a country where you have police breaking up family meals, stopping me giving my daughters pals a lift to the hockey training, and threatenting to send the army in to break up sleep overs and barbecues.

WTAF

We already live in country where police accept that burglaries occur and they are not interested in attending these incidents, and where blind eye turned to street crime, but give them the chance to use their authority and power over stuff like this and they will be all over it.

1 minute ago, doctor jambo said:

aye, OK.

there has been a raft of legislation that makes "normal" things illegal in your own house and gives "the state" the right to enter your home against your wishes.

My 12 year old daughter having a friend for a sleep over now seemingly is such a threat the police can come into my house to ensure such crimes against humanity do not happen.

If that does not concern you, then that, in itself, is concerning

Oh god, I do hope your daughter recovers from the trauma of not being allowed a sleepover during a pandemic.

Malinga the Swinga
1 minute ago, Carl Weathers said:

Do you honestly believe any of that? :D

Wouldn't have written it otherwise. What would the point be of doing that?

10 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Yep scary how we are just accepting of this 

Edited by GBJambo

I've bought my Mum a cheap car as hers was on its last legs, so she can drive 12 miles to her work and back every day.

I'm driving her through to Stirling tomorrow to someone else's house to collects the keys.

I'll be locked up by lunch time with all these rule breaks :D

3 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Questioning moderators' decision not to ban posters who disagree with your viewpoint, are you?

No - I was making a proposal to them - how else do I do that?

Malinga the Swinga

Oh god, I do hope your daughter recovers from the trauma of not being allowed a sleepover during a pandemic.

Your sarcasm does you no favours, but as a fully registered member of Nicola and her cult, not really surprised. She really is something special in your eyes.

11 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Not true 

you can not commit a crime or do something that puts other people’s health at risk - this is not ok and very irresponsible 

1 minute ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Wouldn't have written it otherwise. What would the point be of doing that?

Fair enough. My view is that I can't believe she (or Boris) are enjoying any of this. I'd imagine it's a massive ballache for them

Out of curiosity, which parts of the announcement/measures do you disagree with and what would you do differently?

Why should she?

How much of childhood should be stolen?

THey have lost 6 months, already, and are about to miss more.

She will be fine, of that I am sure.

but the consequences of this will be felt for years by the vulnerable

Malinga the Swinga
1 minute ago, mrmarkus1981 said:

I've bought my Mum a cheap car as hers was on its last legs, so she can drive 12 miles to her work and back every day.

I'm driving her through to Stirling tomorrow to someone else's house to collects the keys.

Better watch out. Some of the posters in here will be on phone to police now warning them that crime about to take place. With some of somments being posted, that is a real possibility.

2 minutes ago, mrmarkus1981 said:

You’ll be faced with JiH at Bannockburn 

315808AE-E3CA-44F4-8B54-0883A83ECB6D.jpeg.1dbbfd405680916073832df025bc6afa.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Not true 

you can not commit a crime or do something that puts other people’s health at risk - this is not ok and very irresponsible 

Folk like you and Nicola with no friends or life anyway are loving this whole thing- we all need to live like you for a few more months

1 minute ago, jonesy said:

Indeed. This has become personal. She can't abide the fact that some folk saw through her over the summer, and now she's getting her revenge. Her and her acolytes love a bit of interference in everyone's lives. She's a sinister witch, and already has blood on her hands over this whole thing.

:cornette:

She's following the measures already taken in Northern Ireland. Presumably it was personal for Arlene Foster too?

15 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

You don't see the difference fair enough, crack on.

3 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

Folk like you and Nicola with no friends or life anyway are loving this whole thing- we all need to live like you for a few more months

Away you go mate

we need EVERYONE to stick to the rules and encourage others to do so.

52 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

The measures are literally to stop her from dying. 

Breaking News...Alim Nana will die...even further breaking news.  we all will eventually. 

Malinga the Swinga
1 minute ago, Carl Weathers said:

Fair enough. My view is that I can't believe she (or Boris) are enjoying any of this. I'd imagine it's a massive ballache for them

Out of curiosity, which parts of the announcement/measures do you disagree with and what would you do differently?

The curfew is a joke and the rule of six appears to be based on nothing but guesswork. They are far too reliant of computer modelling and as anyone knows who is involved in IT, that particular practice is rife with mistakes and more often that not produces garbage results. Modelling is just guesswork, nothing more, nothing less, and as Dr Fergusson has shown previously, he is hopeless at it. Why are we listening to people like him.

What would I do differently. Well other than promoting Hearts back to their rightful position in top league, would pay more attention to what Swedes are doing and stop panicking. Also no need to continually try and get one over on uk government and act alone. Work together and actually support the working man, not crush their jobs. Treat people like adults and they act like adults. Treat them like children and you get the rest.

Just now, Robbofan99 said:

Breaking News...Alim Nana will die...even further breaking news.  we all will eventually. 

Oh that's fine then. Feel free to top yourself right now since you'll die eventually anyway.

1 minute ago, redjambo said:

:D This thread has gone mad.

As have today's infection figures in Glasgow - it needs a proper lockdown, fast.

Loads of deaths?

5 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Away you go mate

dont get me wrong, I AM abiding by their rules.

It does not, however make them right.

The laws are fascistic, controlling and autocratic.

Every  last social liberty we had is being eroded, and some people are actively applauding it.

We now live under curfew FFS.

Sleepovers banned, car sharing banned, visiting friends banned.

Christ all mighty, what a free thinking democracy this is!

Malinga the Swinga
4 minutes ago, redjambo said:

As have today's infection figures in Glasgow - it needs a proper lockdown, fast.

No, it really doesn't.

4 minutes ago, redjambo said:

Anyone over the age of 50 in Glasgow has already exceeded expectations, and should have nothing to fear from a virus.

1 minute ago, doctor jambo said:

Every  last social liberty we had is being eroded, and some people are actively applauding it.

One with a pandemic. Remember that part, quite important. 

Malinga the Swinga
10 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Away you go mate

You're just trolling, and have decided after this, you will be ignored. Goodbye.

Just now, skinnybob72 said:

One with a pandemic. Remember that part, quite important. 

So we should stop being a free thinking democracy because of a pandemic?

Are our rights to be suspended when the government decides?

Are we that fragile?

That is quite worrying, if you think so.

And just as a point- we are policed BY CONSENT,

we are being governed by decree now

Just been on the phone to a 79 years old friend who is nearly in tears due to the latest " rules". Hes worried sick that he will be lonely and isolated again like the last lockdown. Plus a family member whose business is dress designing has now lost a heap of orders.  This is the real human face of the new " rules". 

Just now, doctor jambo said:

So we should stop being a free thinking democracy because of a pandemic?

Are our rights to be suspended when the government decides?

Are we that fragile?

That is quite worrying, if you think so.

And just as a point- we are policed BY CONSENT,

we are being governed by decree now

Where the hell has the opposition been to this? They have been totally ineffective and just rubber stamped all the new rules without much questioning. Its concerning. 

5 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

For the good of public health it had to be done 

look around the world - we are not the only ones doing this sort of thing

3 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

But still they lap it up.

Never questioning anything.

Slurp, slurp.

1 hour ago, AlimOzturk said:

I truly hope folk don’t heed this advice. Mental health is clearly not an important thing for Sturgeon. My poor Nana, 82  years old won’t be able to her family and will be all alone again if we follow this advice. **** that, Nicola can do one. 

I’m with you, wee krankie can go fling shite at herself 

Just now, BarneyBattles said:

Said Fred and Rosemary West. 

You are not another bam comparing having a mate round for a coffee or you're bird round for a quickie to mass murder?

15 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

How mature 

:rofl:

Says the fruitcake of a grown man who spends his time trolling an online football forum! 

1 minute ago, JamesM48 said:

Does anyone know what the rules will be for " single " households ? Its not very clear. 

They are allowed one extended household - very clear 

Just now, BarneyBattles said:

No but I did re-lay the patio at the weekend. Make of that what you will...

As long as there isn't more than 6 bodies I think you are ok.

10 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

Ive not seen the figures but I thought the fish said one of the reasons this was being extended  was due to its success in Glasgow.

Some success. :smile:511952176_Screenshotat2020-09-2216-19-33.png.94a909867b291c90a6d9b9fdab5e21cc.png

1 minute ago, Ron Burgundy said:

As long as there isn't more than 6 bodies I think you are ok.

Unless they’re from six different households then he’s Fecked!!!

• davemclaren changed the title to Coronavirus Super Thread ( merged )
  • JKBMod 12 featured, locked, unlocked and unfeatured this topic