• Victorian

• redjambo

• The Real Maroonblood

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Victorian said:

:gocompare:

Irony just went bananas

Bolt. You'll be wetting your drawers now with further lockdown restrictions announced today ? .  Hope your happy. 

Work from home. Unlike in England has been the position in Scotland. May bring new regulations to force employers to make arrangements for home working.

The £500 for low income people self isolating extended to Scotland.

Edited by Mikey1874

Going in hard for early control of virus.

Boozers to shut at 10pm.

Schools to stay open. 
WFH still encouraged. 
FACTS (for the benefit of our Hamilton poster) 

£500 for people on low incomes if self isolating 

Riddley Walker
29 minutes ago, SE16 3LN said:

All these homeless people in shop door ways going "thank **** I'm not the FM". Are you for ****ing real?

What the **** are you on about? Who is saying she's had it worse or just as bad? Doesn't mean her job is not stressful as ****. 

57 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

Gordon Brown had no interest in rugby since his accident and his allegiance to Raith Rovers was a flag of convenience, knowing that one has to have a football club to have any 'street cred'; similar to Blair's recollection of watching Jackie Milburn from the Gallowgate end. (Why he ever said that is a complete mystery; he's a big sports follower, football in particular, so didn't need to make up a story.)

I hate being fair to politicians but for most of them, they'll feel the effect of covid restrictions the same as the rest of us: through their families. Whether it's their kids' schooling or their ability to visit elderly parents, that'll be the main restriction. How many of them do you reckon go down the pub and grab a curry? How many go to the pictures? 

I'm looking in from London and the view from here is that Sturgeon has a better understanding of and empathy for her electorate than we've got with the halfwits and clowns in Westminster. 

The first point is bollocks although somewhat irrelevant. GB was a regular at Starks Park as a child.

The last point is mute. Sturgeon kept the children in lockdown for longer,  risking jobs and the economy while doing so, but it got us to exactly the same point, the edge of another lockdown.

Visiting other households indoors stopped.

With some exceptions like child care and relationships. No car sharing.

Edited by Mikey1874

Governor Tarkin

The folk that have been having and going to parties at home will continue to have and go to parties at home.

The rest of us not being allowed to visit our folks for Sunday dinner or babysit so someone can go to work will not make any significant difference.

Edited by Governor Tarkin

11 minutes ago, Robbofan99 said:

Bolt. You'll be wetting your drawers now with further lockdown restrictions announced today ? .  Hope your happy. 

:gocompare:

The Real Maroonblood
14 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Wee Nicky's on now.

Lets hear the new rules and restrictions we're all going to dingie.

Pubs still staying open. 

I'm an afternoon drinker.

:lol:🍺

2 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

What the **** are you on about? Who is saying she's had it worse or just as bad? Doesn't mean her job is not stressful as ****. 

Back tracking with the old, "what the **** are you on about line". You jumped in with gin soaked to Brown nose NS and now you've got arsehole stamped all over your face. Lick it up mate, we know where you stand.

1 minute ago, AlimOzturk said:

Nicola Sturgeon can go get ****ed. 

I knew she’d have to be different from down south. And you’re right she can go get ****ed 

She must have been loving saying in her speech she was in a cobra meeting. 
she’d just had to get that part in 

Governor Tarkin
Just now, The Real Maroonblood said:

Pubs still staying open. 

I'm an afternoon drinker.

:lol:🍺

So am I TRM. 👍

Baby due in a fortnight. Really looking forward to having ro turn our families away from the front door.

William H. Bonney
5 minutes ago, Jambo no 1 said:

Travelling by car. Car sharing only with members of your own household. 
So no prostitutes allowed in the back seat. 😉

still put them in the boot though. That’s not changed. 

1 minute ago, Governor Tarkin said:

So am I TRM. 👍

Baby due in a fortnight. Really looking forward to having ro turn our families away from the front door.

For their own good mate 

Governor Tarkin
3 minutes ago, theshed said:

She must have been loving saying in her speech she was in a cobra meeting. 
she’d just had to get that part in 

Foaming at the gash, mate. 

Riddley Walker
4 minutes ago, SE16 3LN said:

Back tracking with the old, "what the **** are you on about line". You jumped in with gin soaked to Brown nose NS and now you've got arsehole stamped all over your face. Lick it up mate, we know where you stand.

:cornette:

What an absolute spangle you are :lol:

Reading not your strong point?

7 minutes ago, Robbofan99 said:

She's an absolute joke..." sharing car journeys wont be allowed ? ...er taxis??? absolute balloon of a woman

to be fair taxis have screens and they are meant to wipe down seats etc. 
don’t know about you but I don’t have a screen 

I truly hope folk don’t heed this advice. Mental health is clearly not an important thing for Sturgeon. My poor Nana, 82  years old won’t be able to her family and will be all alone again if we follow this advice. **** that, Nicola can do one. 

Edited by AlimOzturk

11 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Visiting other households indoors stopped.

With some exceptions like child care and relationships. No car sharing.

So my daughter cannot have a sleep over then, or go camping with her pal in October.

Thanks Nicola

4 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Foaming at the gash, mate. 

aye she finally got her Cobra meeting. Can just see Boris and others hiding behind the door...pretending they werent in then just saying " oh ffs better let her in ! LOL

Just now, doctor jambo said:

So my daughter cannot have a sleep over then, or go camping with her pal in October.

Thanks Nicola

Assuming she is under 18 she can. 

1 minute ago, AlimOzturk said:

I truly hope folk don’t heed this advice. Mental health is clearly not an important thing for Sturgeon. My poor ****ing Nana, 82  years old won’t be able to her family and will be all alone again if we follow this advice. **** that, Nicola can do one. 

Please don’t encourage people not to follow the new rules - I made a post earlier saying this is deeply irresponsible behaviour 

3 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

I truly hope folk don’t heed this advice. Mental health is clearly not an important thing for Sturgeon. My poor Nana, 82  years old won’t be able to her family and will be all alone again if we follow this advice. **** that, Nicola can do one. 

Yes take care of your nana as NS doesn't give a flying toss about her clearly. 

2 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Please don’t encourage people not to follow the new rules - I made a post earlier saying this is deeply irresponsible behaviour 

I take it you are Natural Orders. 

why the name change?

Governor Tarkin
3 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

Thanks Nicola

Of course she can. If the cops can't successfully kep a lid on house parties and quarry raves they're not going to track down your lassie off out in a tent.

4 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Hi JiH!  :wavey:

Hiya there.

Weakened Offender
2 hours ago, doctor jambo said:

Its quite apparent that she has little/no understanding of life, as she has not really had one.

Its all very well expressing sympathy for something you know little or care little about, but it is entirely another fighting for something you care about or need.

On a personal level I am struggling to think of anything she actually needs or would miss- foreign travel? Curry? cinemas? Soft play?

She could pass this entire pandemic and it would not have affected her life one iota, because she does not appear to have ever had one

Nurse! 

Malinga the Swinga

She just can't keep that sleekit wee smile off her face. No doubt that Sturgeon has absolutely loved the last months and will be looking forward to the next 6 with increased arrogance. The chance to meddle into everyone's rights and liberties and the chance to have free political advertising each and every night is something that must make her go weak at the knees.

Hopefully the majority of Scots will see through the pathetic charade she portrays and give her and her party a real shock at next election. As with Trump, she has her hard core cult followers who cannot and will not condemn anything she does, some of who post on here, but it is noted they can only respond with comments on Boris.

To be clear, Boris is hopeless as well but at least he doesn't look like he is having the best time ever.

• davemclaren changed the title to Coronavirus Super Thread ( merged )
  • JKBMod 12 featured, locked, unlocked and unfeatured this topic