• Victorian

• redjambo

• The Real Maroonblood

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Samuel Camazzola
21 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Away you go mate

we need EVERYONE to stick to the rules and encourage others to do so.

Does wee Nicky still permit taking a slash on someone as long as you're both wearing breeks? This was part of your recent rules, right?  You strongly encouraged that. 

Just now, 1874robbo said:

Unless they’re from six different households then he’s Fecked!!!

I'm totally done with it now mate.

It's absurd.

If this virus was a gangster it would be Bugsy Malone not Al Capone. It's incredible.

The numbers of deaths are tiny in relation to the measures.

This country is long term fecked now for sure.

3 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

I knew she’d go further. She just can’t help herself. 
I think we’re being softened up for a bigger lockdown in a few weeks. 

She was always going to try and outgun Boris, My only surprise is she never suggested our pubs shut at 21.45 

1 minute ago, Ron Burgundy said:

I'm totally done with it now mate.

It's absurd.

If this virus was a gangster it would be Bugsy Malone not Al Capone. It's incredible.

The numbers of deaths are tiny in relation to the measures.

This country is long term fecked now for sure.

Correct, this country will never recover and I also think sturgeon has sealed her fate as first minister.

Francis Albert
3 hours ago, Brian Dundas said:

I see Boris has 'explained' the 10pm curfew is because the virus is getting transmitted more later at night after alcohol has been consumed.

So it will spread a little earlier because alcohol is consumed a bit earlier?

And quicker ... both the consumption and the spread.

I suspect the real reason is that they can use the word curfew. It sounds decisive. Evocative of 6 pm curfews where no-one is allowed out after that time. As in riot torn areas. 

A real curfew might have some at least temporary effect. Curfew lite may well do more harm than good. But hey curfew sounds tough and serious.

Edited by Francis Albert

1 minute ago, BarneyBattles said:

You had me worried there so just had a count. Way more than 6 but thankfully under 12s don’t count 😅 

😂😂

1 minute ago, BarneyBattles said:

You had me worried there so just had a count. Way more than 6 but thankfully under 12s don’t count 😅 

Dark.

:shade:

1 hour ago, Robbofan99 said:

Yep she can do one,...most wont adhere to the indoors bollocks. 

Well I hope whoever doesn't , enjoys a wee bit of covid right up them.

Edited by ri Alban

22 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

Anyone over the age of 50 in Glasgow has already exceeded expectations, and should have nothing to fear from a virus.

No help fae you, Dr Shipman. 

Just now, davemclaren said:

Except for murder perhaps. 

Are you comparing having a mate over to murder.

You don't normally come across as that daft.

I'll assume and hope it was sarcasm.

1 minute ago, ri Alban said:

Thats probably unlikely judging by this chart. Ps you really are foul. 

33444076-0-image-a-19_1600702471207.jpg

I genuinely think that if 'in the closet' Krankie and her cronies came out today and said that as from next week you can only hop in the street to get about you would see people next week hopping along to the shops.

Sad, pathetic and truly bizzare how any free thinking human is still not questioning this load of complete and utter bollocks.

Drones and sheep the ****ing lot of them. This is now past the stage of even being excusable.

We are being treated like children and controlled like a chained up dog outside a shop eagerly awaiting the return of their master. Anyone going along with this shite IS THE PROBLEM.

Protecting us they say! Give me a ****ing break, they are ****ing destroying us.

Edited by i8hibsh

1 hour ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Nicola Sturgeon doesn't care about your nana, she doesn't care about children and she doesn't care about families. Nicola Sturgeon wants independence and cares about that, first thing in morning and every minute after that till she goes to sleep. The only other thing that might enter her mind is to ensure and the other half  receive their overpaid salaries.

Her party have destroyed education, health and economy. For her, that is a price worth paying to ensure her dream becomes reality. For the sane amongst us, use your vote carefully at next Scottish election and get rid of the shadow she casts over us.

Take your pish to the political threads please.

10 minutes ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

Does wee Nicky still permit taking a slash on someone as long as you're both wearing breeks? This was part of your recent rules, right?  You strongly encouraged that. 

Anyone with half a brain would know this is an illustration about the helpfulness of facemasks.

3 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

For 99.9% that would either be a wee case of the sniffles or not even being aware they had covid "right up them".

Just now, i8hibsh said:

I genuinely think that if 'in the closet' Krankie and her cronies came out today and said that as from next week you can only hop in the street to gey about you would see people next week hopping along to the shops.

Sad, pathetic and truly bizzare how any free thinking human is still not questioning this load of complete and utter bollocks.

Drones and sheep the ****ing lot of them. This is now past the stage of even being excusable.

We are being treated like children and controlled like a chained up dog outside a shop eagerly awaiting the return of their master. Anyone going along with this shite IS THE PROBLEM.

Protecting us they say! Give me a ****ing break, they are ****ing destroying us.

Welcome back... :) as articulate as ever i see. 

1 minute ago, i8hibsh said:

I genuinely think that if 'in the closet' Krankie and her cronies came out today and said that as from next week you can only hop in the street to gey about you would see people next week hopping along to the shops.

Spot on mate 

You can’t go visit your elderly parents or other family but a tradesman who you don’t know from Adam can go and work in their house!!😂😂😂😂😂

honestly this government and so called experts don’t know if they’re going for a shite or a haircut!!! 

Malinga the Swinga
3 minutes ago, OmiyaHearts said:

Take your pish to the political threads please.

No. It is relevant as Sturgeon politicised Covid months ago.

25 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

dont get me wrong, I AM abiding by their rules.

It does not, however make them right.

The laws are fascistic, controlling and autocratic.

Every  last social liberty we had is being eroded, and some people are actively applauding it.

We now live under curfew FFS.

Sleepovers banned, car sharing banned, visiting friends banned.

Christ all mighty, what a free thinking democracy this is!

What I'm struggling to get my head round is why we are being banned from seeing even just one other household at home (i.e my kids grandparents) yet folk can sit in a pub and drink alcohol until 10pm?? Im all for helping the economy but surely its better to look at shutting pubs again for 3 weeks (not restaurants). Furlough still on until end of October so staff wages can still be covered to a large percentage. Ive had an email from scottish borders Council today stating if they have to go to plan B with schools and blended learning, 27 of the 32 primaries in the borders will remain open Mon to Thurs full time. The other 5 schools will only be open 2 days out of the 4 for each child. Guess what category my child's school falls in to? (Its not the 27 schools one!). Its madness to be messing about with kids education whilst folk can sit in a boozer from 11am until 10pm if they want 

1 hour ago, Robbofan99 said:

Is she for real ? " the situation under control"....around 12 deaths in nearly 3 months. This is utter madness. 

Do you understand that there low number of deaths in the last 3 months is a consequence of us having locked down?

Maybe i should also point out that any impending restrictions will be imposed to reduce the future levels of infection and our ability to deal with it. We know lockdown works so why would anybody go out of their way to defy the instructions and risk the well-being of fellow humans.

2 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

You can’t go visit your elderly parents or other family but a tradesman who you don’t know from Adam can go and work in their house!!😂😂😂😂😂

honestly this government and so called experts don’t know if they’re going for a shite or a haircut!!! 

Makes perfect sense 

you won’t be having social contact with a tradesman

2 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

No. It is relevant as Sturgeon politicised Covid months ago.

Correct.

I imagine a few posters sitting typing in their extremely bad taste SNP Pandemic facemask.

Francis Albert

18 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

If Sweden had a solution that was better and would work everywhere you can be guaranteed everyone would be following it. What sort of idiot do you have to be to imagine that governments the world over are happy to be creating the economic consequences of the responses to this crisis if there were a better way?

For example Sweden has a population of around 10 million. Only around a million or so more than London. And the population in London is squeezed into a vastly smaller area. A guess would be population density is a hugely important factor.

And there will no doubt be countless other factors only experts in the field can even think of far less offer opinion on.

Sweden has a higher level.of urbanisation than the UK.

2 minutes ago, hmfcbilly said:

What I'm struggling to get my head round is why we are being banned from seeing even just one other household at home (i.e my kids grandparents) yet folk can sit in a pub and drink alcohol until 10pm?? Im all for helping the economy but surely its better to look at shutting pubs again for 3 weeks (not restaurants). Furlough still on until end of October so staff wages can still be covered to a large percentage. Ive had an email from scottish borders Council today stating if they have to go to plan B with schools and blended learning, 27 of the 32 primaries in the borders will remain open Mon to Thurs full time. The other 5 schools will only be open 2 days out of the 4 for each child. Guess what category my child's school falls in to? (Its not the 27 schools one!). Its madness to be messing about with kids education whilst folk can sit in a boozer from 11am until 10pm if they want 

It's because you cannot be trusted in your own home until cameras are installed.

1 minute ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Makes perfect sense 

You will be cleaner than a tradesman tho.

1 hour ago, Lord BJ said:

This seems completely disproportionate considering where they are. 

That's not the point. It's where we may be going that's pertinent here. See France and Spain.

Francis Albert
18 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

If Sweden had a solution that was better and would work everywhere you can be guaranteed everyone would be following it. What sort of idiot do you have to be to imagine that governments the world over are happy to be creating the economic consequences of the responses to this crisis if there were a better way?

For example Sweden has a population of around 10 million. Only around a million or so more than London. And the population in London is squeezed into a vastly smaller area. A guess would be population density is a hugely important factor.

And there will no doubt be countless other factors only experts in the field can even think of far less offer opinion on.

Sweden has a higher level.of urbanisation than the UK.

1 minute ago, Ron Burgundy said:

It's because you cannot be trusted in your own home until cameras are installed.

I've got an Alexa though so she could be listening and sending messages to M15, CIA and the FSB??!

3 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Makes perfect sense 

Makes sense to idiots like you it seems 

Just now, Ron Burgundy said:

Can't be far away tbf, homes are already flooded with listening devices. We welcomed them and paid hundreds for the privilege. 

I was under the impression that 'track and trace' is showing that the virus is spreading in the home environment rather than in pubs & restaurants? Hence the restriction on visiting other homes. I would assume that if the data was showing that the virus was being spread rapidly within pubs and restaurants then they would have been targeted with more strict measures? 

The Real Maroonblood
Just now, Cade said:

"AHM NO WEARIN A MASK OR SOSHUL DISTANCIN!"

"HOW COMES WE'RE BAK IN LOCKDOWN"

:vrface:

I’m no being telt what to do.

It’s no fair.

😭😭😭😭😭😭

3 minutes ago, hmfcbilly said:

I've got an Alexa though so she could be listening and sending messages to M15, CIA and the FSB??!

Fairly sure Alexa does listen to you. I was discussing flooring the attic with my son recently and without ever having browsed anything of that nature online I was suddenly being recommended attic flooring companies on FB. We had been discussing it in the room where Alexa resides....

10 minutes ago, coconut doug said:

Do you understand that there low number of deaths in the last 3 months is a consequence of us having locked down?

Maybe i should also point out that any impending restrictions will be imposed to reduce the future levels of infection and our ability to deal with it. We know lockdown works so why would anybody go out of their way to defy the instructions and risk the well-being of fellow humans.

and do you know we have effectively been out of lockdown since July 15th and there has been only 12 deaths. ?

Francis Albert
1 minute ago, Cade said:

"AHM NO WEARIN A MASK OR SOSHUL DISTANCIN!"

"HOW COMES WE'RE BAK IN LOCKDOWN"

:vrface:

A fair question. Where is the evidence that wearing masks and social distancing has made much difference. Various mass demonstrations and protests in London were supposed to lead to spreading but London has among the lowest rates of cases in the country.

Dennis Reynolds

I'm out for dinner tommorow night with the wife and her mum. Then on Friday I'm out for drinks with the wife for her birthday with another couple. On Saturday we'll probably go wandering the shops as we're in the process of buying a new house so need to get start thinking about getting that kitted out. Then later on meet up with some other friends for we didn't see on Friday.

Such a shame all my rights are being taken away. It's like living in North Korea!

1 hour ago, graygo said:

So when does the ban on household visits start?

1 hour ago, vegas-voss said:

Tomorrow in Scotland

1 hour ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Tomorrow. 

1 hour ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Tomorrow 

Thanks for the replies, just home so have had a chance to look for myself and it's actually Thursday although NS would like us to observe it from tomorrow. No chance.

Edited by graygo

• davemclaren changed the title to Coronavirus Super Thread ( merged )
  • JKBMod 12 featured, locked, unlocked and unfeatured this topic