• JudyJudyJudy

• Victorian

• redjambo

• The Real Maroonblood

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

Not sure on that. 

I thought she said the ban on household was for everyone. The exclusions round children relate to outside I thought.

Whilst she said no one she planning any holidays or whatever in Oct. I got the distinct impression the circuit break would be happening.

Yeah the Doc was talking about his daughter going camping with her pal? Surely camping is constituted as outside?

14 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

:cornette:

What an absolute spangle you are :lol:

Reading not your strong point?

Man who communicates with pictures questions my ability to read?

2 hours ago, doctor jambo said:

Its quite apparent that she has little/no understanding of life, as she has not really had one.

Its all very well expressing sympathy for something you know little or care little about, but it is entirely another fighting for something you care about or need.

On a personal level I am struggling to think of anything she actually needs or would miss- foreign travel? Curry? cinemas? Soft play?

She could pass this entire pandemic and it would not have affected her life one iota, because she does not appear to have ever had one

Was it not you that recently regaled the forum with tales of Nicola's rather exciting sounding private life? 🤔

6 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Of course she can. If the cops can't successfully kep a lid on house parties and quarry raves they're not going to track down your lassie off out in a tent.

Just now, TheOak88 said:

Yeah the Doc was talking about his daughter going camping with her pal? Surely camping is constituted as outside?

ONly if they make her sleep outside, a tent is most definately indoors.

also not allowed to travel in a car with the other family presumably

Just now, fancy a brew said:

Was it not you that recently regaled the forum with tales of Nicola's rather exciting sounding private life? 🤔

I didnt say she had banned eating out though, did I

10 minutes ago, Robbofan99 said:

Yes take care of your nana as NS doesn't give a flying toss about her clearly. 

The measures are literally to stop her from dying. 

Coronavirus contributed to 1% of all deaths in England and Wales in the second week of this month.

That's among the lowest figures published by the Office for National Statistics (ONS) since March when the pandemic took hold.

It's feared this will rise following recent increases in cases and hospitalisations.

Deaths from all causes in England and Wales were higher than average in the week to 11 September.

https://apple.news/ABY93TGRgTeC61tNZPgnebA

1 minute ago, doctor jambo said:

ONly if they make her sleep outside, a tent is most definately indoors.

also not allowed to travel in a car with the other family presumably

Take your own tent to sleep in?

The travelling in a car thing could be an issue tho. 

Riddley Walker
1 minute ago, SE16 3LN said:

Man who communicates with pictures questions my ability to read?

Yes. Considering your response was a frothing mess of weird anger and deranged ramblings I can only conclude that either:

A: You can't read

OR

B: You're a simpleton.

Or most likely a mixture of both. Also, apologies if you can't read because dyslexia isn't something I find funny, however it would explain a lot.

2 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

All of the previous arguments were worth it for this post. 

28 minutes ago, Robbofan99 said:

She's an absolute joke..." sharing car journeys wont be allowed ? ...er taxis??? absolute balloon of a woman

She has advised.Taxis are different they have glass between you and the driver and I would think passengers in taxis were limited anyway 

22 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

:cornette:

What an absolute spangle you are :lol:

Reading not your strong point?

Haha, you don't get a lot of "spangle" these days.

2 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

Yes. Considering your response was a frothing mess of weird anger and deranged ramblings I can only conclude that either:

A: You can't read

OR

B: You're a simpleton.

Or most likely a mixture of both. Also, apologies if you can't read because dyslexia isn't something I find funny, however it would explain a lot.

You've insulted just about every disadvantaged group. What a *****. 

Malinga the Swinga
27 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

I truly hope folk don’t heed this advice. Mental health is clearly not an important thing for Sturgeon. My poor Nana, 82  years old won’t be able to her family and will be all alone again if we follow this advice. **** that, Nicola can do one. 

Nicola Sturgeon doesn't care about your nana, she doesn't care about children and she doesn't care about families. Nicola Sturgeon wants independence and cares about that, first thing in morning and every minute after that till she goes to sleep. The only other thing that might enter her mind is to ensure and the other half  receive their overpaid salaries.

Her party have destroyed education, health and economy. For her, that is a price worth paying to ensure her dream becomes reality. For the sane amongst us, use your vote carefully at next Scottish election and get rid of the shadow she casts over us.

Edited by Malinga the Swinga

Trying to make sense of this latest for my parents..

Can they take the kids (grandkids) away in the caravan to North Berwick this weekend? 

Anyone able to help?

Edited by Homme

1 minute ago, Homme said:

Can they take the kids (grandkids) away in the caravan to North Berwick this weekend? 

Anyone able to help?

I would say so. Informal childcare is still permitted.

The Real Maroonblood
2 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Nicola Sturgeon doesn't care about your nana, she doesn't care about children and she doesn't care about families. Nicola Sturgeon wants independence and cares about that, first thing in morning and every minute after that till she goes to sleep. The only other thing that might enter her mind is to ensure and the other half  receive their overpaid salaries.

Her party have destroyed education, health and economy. For her, that is a price worth paying to ensure her dream becomes reality. For the sane amongst us, use your vote carefully at next Scottish election and get rid of the shadow she casts over us.

What a lot of pish.

1 minute ago, Homme said:

Anyone able to help?

Probably classed as child care so might just be legal. Jut let the them do it anyways and ignore the advice. 

Malinga the Swinga
Just now, heartsfc_fan said:

I would say so. Informal childcare is still permitted.

I would say not. informal childcare is watching kids when you are at work or for emergencies. This sounds like holiday. To be fair though, just go and do it as rules make no sense anyway.

1 hour ago, theshed said:

Wish I had shares in patios heaters as sales will rocket in coming weeks 

They've been very hard to come by for the last 6 weeks or so. I've tried!

39 minutes ago, Jambo no 1 said:

Travelling by car. Car sharing only with members of your own household. 
So no prostitutes allowed in the back seat. 😉

...unless she's in the family.

"My sister's name is Lily

She's a hoor in Piccadilly

And my mother runs a brothel in The Strand."

28 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

I truly hope folk don’t heed this advice. Mental health is clearly not an important thing for Sturgeon. My poor Nana, 82  years old won’t be able to her family and will be all alone again if we follow this advice. **** that, Nicola can do one. 

Mental health is already taking a battering. I was hearing at the weekend how the the incidence of breakdowns and the like has been rocketing; particularly among young(ish) men. 

I'm sure that Nanas and other family members can take phone calls and have visits on or near the doorstep, though. 

26 minutes ago, Robbofan99 said:

aye she finally got her Cobra meeting. Can just see Boris and others hiding behind the door...pretending they werent in then just saying " oh ffs better let her in ! LOL

Boris pretending he was missing a COBRA meeting would be quite convincing. 

13 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

"Does this rug taste fishy to you?"

1 minute ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

I would say not. informal childcare is watching kids when you are at work or for emergencies. This sounds like holiday. To be fair though, just go and do it as rules make no sense anyway.

Yeah it's a holiday. Was planned for months.

It's not an issue if it can't happen, just trying to figure out if it can or not 

Appreciate the replies folks. Cheers

So let me get this right 

Cant visit my parents in their house for a 10-15 min visit but I can go have a full on meal and drink out with them if I want. 

lol

The Real Maroonblood
Just now, AlimOzturk said:

So let me get this right 

Cant visit my parents in their house for a 10-15 min visit but I can go have a full on meal and drink out with them if I want. 

lol

That would be a nice treat.

Go for it.

Edited by The Real Maroonblood

Have the penalties for breaking the "rules" changed? Saw something about fines in England going up and talk of the army being used to supplement the police? Missed the Westminster announcement though.

9 minutes ago, Brian Dundas said:

Every other party approved of the new measures, so who you voting for bud?

I would go for an open, reponsive and libertarian party compared to our ruling Junta.

So my vote goes to Kim Jong UN

1 minute ago, flogel41 said:

Have the penalties for breaking the "rules" changed? Saw something about fines in England going up and talk of the army being used to supplement the police? Missed the Westminster announcement though.

i think the £100 fine for breaking the rule of 6 has doubled to £200

Malinga the Swinga
2 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

So let me get this right 

lol

Correct. If you visit them in their house, a party is liable to break out and before you know it, there will be hundreds of people al crammed in, dancing, drinking and whatever else. You, and everyone else, can't be trusted or treated as adults therefore we must be told what to do, even if what we are told doesn't make sense.

Malinga the Swinga
1 minute ago, doctor jambo said:

I would go for an open, reponsive and libertarian party compared to our ruling Junta.

So my vote goes to Kim Jong UN

Too soft. Putin is the man, making Russia great again. Mind Chairman Xi Jinping would also be suitable.

8 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

So let me get this right 

lol

Correct

easier to police in a restaurant than a home

Malinga the Swinga
8 minutes ago, Brian Dundas said:

The rules make sense and if we don't follow then how can we expect others to? There will be worse to come of we don't follow the rules

IT doesn't matter if people follow these rules or not, we are getting tougher restrictions because decision has already been made. No one could die for weeks and the reasons will be changed to 'future worries'.

Of course, these rules won't apply to everyone, just workers and normal folk. The political class will be okay and shouldn't be questioned.

Governor Tarkin
Just now, Brian Dundas said:

The rules make sense and if we don't follow then how can we expect others to? There will be worse to come of we don't follow the rules

There will be worse to follow regardless.

The Mrs phone beeping away with folk cancelling visits where the toddlers could have a run about together. Dinner at the in-laws tomorrow night shitcanned. All the other assorted sob stories on here. Meanwhile there'll be half a dozen housefulls within quarter of a mile radius on the bevvy and council ching by sundown.

It's fair to say that like most, I'm pretty aggrieved at this. Not quite Fhanny-in-Hamilton-grass-a-neighbour aggrieved, but not a boot in the hoop off of it.

13 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

They've been very hard to come by for the last 6 weeks or so. I've tried!

Plenty on Amazon, I've just ordered one.

6 minutes ago, flogel41 said:

There's a big sign at the entrance to London Bridge station warning of a possible fine of £3,200 if you're in there without your face covering. 

There's a shop beside the entrance doing a roaring trade in these: BNWILLSx-12.jpg

:biglaugh:

2 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Correct

easier to police in a restaurant than a home

Imagine living in a country where you have police breaking up family meals, stopping me giving my daughters pals a lift to the hockey training, and threatenting to send the army in to break up sleep overs and barbecues.

WTAF

Just now, I P Knightley said:

There's a big sign at the entrance to London Bridge station warning of a possible fine of £3,200 if you're in there without your face covering. 

There's a shop beside the entrance doing a roaring trade in these: BNWILLSx-12.jpg

😄

1 minute ago, I P Knightley said:

Send me Prince Andrew one and nobody would stop me giving the hockey girls a lift to the training  "nothing to see here"

Just now, Ron Burgundy said:

We should never accept being policed in our own homes.

in a feckin nutshell

"my home is my prison " as they say

• davemclaren changed the title to Coronavirus Super Thread ( merged )
  • JKBMod 12 featured, locked, unlocked and unfeatured this topic