• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Victorian

• redjambo

• The Real Maroonblood

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looks like it will be UK wide for travel regs. Hope so, no confirmation yet but if Scots have to pay for PCRs and the rest of the UK don’t, there will be a ruckus !

Btw, this is for double vaxxed folks !
Happy holidays !

😂

Edited by Boab

manaliveits105
21 minutes ago, Boab said:

Looks like it will be UK wide for travel regs. Hope so, no confirmation yet but if Scots have to pay for PCRs and the rest of the UK don’t, there will be a ruckus !

Btw, this is for double vaxxed folks !
Happy holidays !

😂

We have been paying more for day 2 tests through Scottish Gov than England for months

they have to recover the lost £600000 somehow 

the fish will try and play her games 

at our expense no doubt 

don’t care I’m off for a months more sun next week 😎

I see that Lord Bethell  (of private emails re Covid contracts) has left his role at the Department of Health.  No doubt he will cite the reason as "to spend more time looking after his phone". :whistling:

Governor Tarkin
37 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

I see that Lord Bethell  (of private emails re Covid contracts) has left his role at the Department of Health.  No doubt he will cite the reason as "to spend more time looking after his phone". :whistling:

He should be spending more time looking out of a barred cell window, tbh. 

1 hour ago, Lord BJ said:

I thought border control was a U.K. matter. So what Bojo says go is it not? 

you mean like when the SG banned cross border travel in december last year

55 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

If you mean England in reference to cross border travel, didn’t think that had any legal standing, plus I ain’t aware of any border control at Gretna. At no point in my life have I ever went through a Scottish passport control, only a UK one. I just assumed, its a reserved matter.

Its maybe a mute point because is within the SG, I suspect they follow Westminster.

I genuinely have no idea if border control a reserved or resolved matter even after a 10 second google🤷🏻‍♂️

It’s reserved to Westminster 

Will Scotland follow England? Nope! 

https://www.scotsman.com/news/transport/scotland-will-not-follow-england-in-relaxing-covid-tests-for-returning-travellers-3387511

But it said: “A UK Government decision to implement proposals to remove the requirement for a pre-departure test in England and to use lateral flow tests on day two have not been adopted at this stage in Scotland due to significant concerns at the impact on public health.

“The testing of international travellers, both before and after travel, is an important part of our border health surveillance to minimise the risk of importing variants of concern.

“The Scottish Government aims to maintain a four-nations approach to international travel restrictions, but will need to carefully consider the risks associated with aligning with the UK Government.”

11 minutes ago, Boy Daniel said:

https://www.scotsman.com/news/transport/scotland-will-not-follow-england-in-relaxing-covid-tests-for-returning-travellers-3387511

But it said: “A UK Government decision to implement proposals to remove the requirement for a pre-departure test in England and to use lateral flow tests on day two have not been adopted at this stage in Scotland due to significant concerns at the impact on public health.

“The testing of international travellers, both before and after travel, is an important part of our border health surveillance to minimise the risk of importing variants of concern.

“The Scottish Government aims to maintain a four-nations approach to international travel restrictions, but will need to carefully consider the risks associated with aligning with the UK Government.”

If the SG is so concerned about the "impact on public health", then why the hell are they accepting the proposals to eliminate the "amber" designation.

I would have more respect for a decision to retain the amber status, than I do for the petty politicking of abandoning "amber" but retaining tests and the costs that go with it.  It will certainly create a backlash as Scottish travellers are financially disadvantaged by the testing regime once again. It will only serve to drive customers to depart from English airports, with the added impact on the viability of maintaining a full range of holiday destinations from Scottish airports.

24 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

If the SG is so concerned about the "impact on public health", then why the hell are they accepting the proposals to eliminate the "amber" designation.

I would have more respect for a decision to retain the amber status, than I do for the petty politicking of abandoning "amber" but retaining tests and the costs that go with it.  It will certainly create a backlash as Scottish travellers are financially disadvantaged by the testing regime once again. It will only serve to drive customers to depart from English airports, with the added impact on the viability of maintaining a full range of holiday destinations from Scottish airports.

It’s pure politics, pure and simple. I’d imagine most holiday makers from abroad, not I’d a Red Zone will fly into England spend a couple of days there then possibly come into Scotland. 

4 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

We have been paying more for day 2 tests through Scottish Gov than England for months

they have to recover the lost £600000 somehow 

the fish will try and play her games 

at our expense no doubt 

don’t care I’m off for a months more sun next week 😎

Except you can purchase from one of the English providers if you like

1 hour ago, Footballfirst said:

Running hospitality and now tourism into the ground ! The SG must have a death wish really 

Easy way to sort this. Make PCR tests free for overseas travellers.

If they want to keep an eye on new variants etc, fine, but you, the government, pay for it. 
Otherwise, people will stop listening and, frankly, just tell them to piss off !

10 hours ago, Gizmo said:

Yeah, because no other country on earth provided financial support or procured vaccines or delivered a faster vaccination rate.* 🙄

*footnote: The UK's "world-beating" vaccination program is 14th in the world (% of population vaccinated as at 16/09/21).  

Unbelievable post. Absolutely incredible offering, bereft of any gratitude,  intellect or logic.

In short, the ramblings of a swivel eyed, Nationalist fanatic.

So, the billions of furlough funding from the UK govt, some borrowed at far more preferential rates than a fledgling separate state with a huge deficit could dream of, are just accepted with a shrug of the shoulders and an "oh well, that's what countries do".  

Setting aside the fact that the UK furlough scheme was the most generous of all G7 nations, other than the US. The vaccine programme was world leading and saw the most vulnerable vaccinated, months ahead of the EU tortoise scheme. Saving thousands of lives.

Eventually,  of course they will catch up, only because of a higher take up rate. Obviously, outwith the control of Govts.

Breathtaking nonsense from you Gizmo, even by your previous standards. Each of your posts seem to plummet to a new nadir.

Not only do you want the UK cake and to eat it, you seem to be demanding the profits of the bakery that provided the cake!

5 hours ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Oh the boys might well recover from Covid but they'll never recover from the reaming they've taken from Sturgeon and the SNP over the last 18 months. 

They're broken. Utterly shattered. 

:cornette:

Are you a real person?

10 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

Revenge is a dish best served cold .

I’m sure you’ll be all smiles after the next Indy vote , whereas it’ll be tears and snooters from the usual suspects . I’m in the position of not caring really which way the vote goes . However my previous passion for independence is at breaking point really . 

👍

2 hours ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Unbelievable post. Absolutely incredible offering, bereft of any gratitude,  intellect or logic.

In short, the ramblings of a swivel eyed, Nationalist fanatic.

So, the billions of furlough funding from the UK govt, some borrowed at far more preferential rates than a fledgling separate state with a huge deficit could dream of, are just accepted with a shrug of the shoulders and an "oh well, that's what countries do".  

Setting aside the fact that the UK furlough scheme was the most generous of all G7 nations, other than the US. The vaccine programme was world leading and saw the most vulnerable vaccinated, months ahead of the EU tortoise scheme. Saving thousands of lives.

Eventually,  of course they will catch up, only because of a higher take up rate. Obviously, outwith the control of Govts.

Breathtaking nonsense from you Gizmo, even by your previous standards. Each of your posts seem to plummet to a new nadir.

Not only do you want the UK cake and to eat it, you seem to be demanding the profits of the bakery that provided the cake!

It was a factual post, you might want to wind your neck in. 

Incidentally, what type of "gratitude" do you think I should afford this goverment for doing what we elected them to do? Should I perhaps go out into the street at 8pm tomorrow evening and rattle some pots & pans to show my appreciation, and perhaps send them a wee badge in the post?

7 hours ago, Footballfirst said:

Scum fae Scotland who don't follow the rules, would just go to England and travel. It's the scum way. 

Aw naw I need to out a face mask on. Boo hoo.

manaliveits105
6 hours ago, Smithee said:

Except you can purchase from one of the English providers if you like

I see that now must have changed in last few weeks - I know it was being raised in Holyrood in August after complaints the English were paying peanuts compared to us 

The Mighty Thor
2 hours ago, JackLadd said:

SNP's shocking performance on covid needs a proper inquest down the line. 

They've already started the process.

It has been widely publicised and the information is on the scot gov website.

You'll not find similar for Westminster though. Johnson and his sponsors haven't finished with their snouts in the trough yet.

1 hour ago, ri Alban said:

Scum fae Scotland who don't follow the rules, would just go to England and travel. It's the scum way. 

Aw naw I need to out a face mask on. Boo hoo.

So let’s get this right… I want to go on holiday to Tenerife at Christmas time but due to the Scottish government doing all they can to make sure no one can go away and enjoy themselves I’m scum? 

You really are nuts 

9 hours ago, Boy Daniel said:

Can’t believe they are doing this. Its as good as stopping anyone going away on holiday or visiting friends abroad. 
Surely that will have to change? 

Im actually raging reading about this 

It’s also the disaster for people who work at Edinburgh airport. 
The couple over from me both work at Edinburgh airport and have been furloughed since the start. They have been told they will get back when things pick up but after furlough stops they will only be paid 20% of their wages until there is enough work for them to go back. 

I hate to think how this couple are feeling this morning reading about how the Scottish government are basically keeping them out of work 

8 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

Running hospitality and now tourism into the ground ! The SG must have a death wish really 

We are now the most restricted country in Europe travel wise, yet we have one of the highest Covid rates in Europe. 

Im away for a nap and hopefully when I wake up it’s all a dream and I can go a holiday shortly 

jack D and coke
51 minutes ago, theshed said:

We are now the most restricted country in Europe travel wise, yet we have one of the highest Covid rates in Europe. 

Im away for a nap and hopefully when I wake up it’s all a dream and I can go a holiday shortly 

Are we? Where is it that Europeans can go that I can’t?

1 hour ago, theshed said:

It’s also the disaster for people who work at Edinburgh airport. 
The couple over from me both work at Edinburgh airport and have been furloughed since the start. They have been told they will get back when things pick up but after furlough stops they will only be paid 20% of their wages until there is enough work for them to go back. 

I hate to think how this couple are feeling this morning reading about how the Scottish government are basically keeping them out of work 

Indeed. This is the latest stupid soundbite to test the water and it may be left to Sturgeon to stand up in parliament next week and say that they have taken into account all views, blah, blah blah.... and that they will follow the rest of the UK. Once again she comes out of it clean looking like the hero (in her eyes anyway).

I'm due to go away in November, and unless there is a sharp u-turn them I will be looking to fly out of Newcastle. The biggest threat from Covid for the people who live in Scotland is to stay here and go about their daily lives. A trip almost anywhere else will, for the time they are outside Scotland, considerably reduce their chances of catching Covid! 

Governor Tarkin
1 hour ago, jack D and coke said:

Are we? Where is it that Europeans can go that I can’t?

Plums deep in top totty, generally.

Edited by Governor Tarkin

The Mighty Thor
3 hours ago, theshed said:

Can’t believe they are doing this. Its as good as stopping anyone going away on holiday or visiting friends abroad. 
Surely that will have to change? 

Im actually raging reading about this 

They're not stopping you from going anywhere.

I'm off to Spain on Wednesday morning.

Nothing has changed. You need to book the tests, fill in the locator forms and follow the guidance. It's well publicised and pretty simple really.

It's at your risk if you decide to travel just as it has been for months.

3 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

They're not stopping you from going anywhere.

I'm off to Spain on Wednesday morning.

Nothing has changed. You need to book the tests, fill in the locator forms and follow the guidance. It's well publicised and pretty simple really.

It's at your risk if you decide to travel just as it has been for months.

Indeed but the travel industry in Scotland will be far from happy. Testing has stopped people from travelling due to the additional costs.

It’s a racket, frankly.

As I’ve said, make the PCR’s free and everyone will be happy.

Let’s face it, if they’re doing away with it down south, that’s a barometer if ever there was one !

The Mighty Thor
4 minutes ago, Boab said:

Indeed but the travel industry in Scotland will be far from happy. Testing has stopped people from travelling due to the additional costs.

It’s a racket, frankly.

As I’ve said, make the PCR’s free and everyone will be happy.

Let’s face it, if they’re doing away with it down south, that’s a barometer if ever there was one !

I'm sure they won't be happy. To be honest i'm not overly happy at having to pay 60 odd quid for a test, but thems the rules as they stand right now.

However they're not stopping you from travelling which is the point that was being made.

Just now, The Mighty Thor said:

I'm sure they won't be happy. To be honest i'm not overly happy at having to pay 60 odd quid for a test, but thems the rules as they stand right now.

However they're not stopping you from travelling which is the point that was being made.

Of course. I take that point. 
October week is usually a good time for them and it now looks bleak. Runs into hundreds extra for a family.

I’m not into a bash the Nats pile on incidentally. I’ll call out any inconsistencies, and this is a whopper !

English airports will be busy, Scottish not so much !

8 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

I know what your saying but the testing before you come home is a huge gamble. 
Let’s say a 16 year old kid with his family tests positive when over there then that’s means he’d have to isolate in hotel over there for 10 days and a member of his family stay with him. 

Everyone I’ve talked to won’t go away due to the testing before you come home. Take that away like England has done and it makes life much more enjoyable when over there as there’s no fear of doing a test to get home 

The Mighty Thor
4 minutes ago, Boab said:

Of course. I take that point. 
October week is usually a good time for them and it now looks bleak. Runs into hundreds extra for a family.

I’m not into a bash the Nats pile on incidentally. I’ll call out any inconsistencies, and this is a whopper !

English airports will be busy, Scottish not so much !

It might surprise a few to learn that I'm not a defend the SNP at all costs type either.

They'll fall into line with rUK pretty quickly I suspect. 

October week will still be busy I believe. People, like me, will just say **** it and gamble on going away.

If you shop around you can get day 2 tests for 40ish quid (still a ram up IMO) and the pre return tests are around 18 euros. 

It's an added cost but right now flight and accommodation prices are through the floor. 

The Mighty Thor
2 minutes ago, theshed said:

I know what your saying but the testing before you come home is a huge gamble. 
Let’s say a 16 year old kid with his family tests positive when over there then that’s means he’d have to isolate in hotel over there for 10 days and a member of his family stay with him. 

Everyone I’ve talked to won’t go away due to the testing before you come home. Take that away like England has done and it makes life much more enjoyable when over there as there’s no fear of doing a test to get home 

That's the gamble I'm afraid. 

I'm taking it and it could come back to bite me square on the arse.

3 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

It might surprise a few to learn that I'm not a defend the SNP at all costs type either.

They'll fall into line with rUK pretty quickly I suspect. 

October week will still be busy I believe. People, like me, will just say **** it and gamble on going away.

If you shop around you can get day 2 tests for 40ish quid (still a ram up IMO) and the pre return tests are around 18 euros. 

It's an added cost but right now flight and accommodation prices are through the floor. 

Yea, I’m looking to get over to Italy in the next couple of months. Aside from the very obvious gamble of getting it over there, the tests are an added expense that seems unfair depending on where you stay.

Personally, I can wait and jump on it nearer the time but I do feel for families who enjoy the October break. The industry will be seething as, even if they change it later, people would be booking now if there was a removal of testing. 
I think the government are on a hiding to nothing as if they change it come October, many people will have already made a decision not to go.

In saying all that, a holiday is pretty far down the list of worries for many people suffering right now so it’s not a disaster. 

8 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

That's the gamble I'm afraid. 

I'm taking it and it could come back to bite me square on the arse.

It is a gamble, but a fairly slight gamble depending on where you are going. I'm heading off to the Canaries where the current rate is 33 cases per 100,000, meanwhile in Scotland the rate is 598 cases per 100,000. It's like using a sledgehammer to crack a nut or perhaps, as is so often the case, it is just about being different.   

Governor Tarkin
46 minutes ago, henryheart said:

I'm heading off to the Canaries where the current rate is 33 cases per 100,000, meanwhile in Scotland the rate is 598 cases per 100,000. It's like using a sledgehammer to crack a nut or perhaps, as is so often the case, it is just about being different.   

With those case numbers, it's like using a nut to crack a  sledgehammer.

Governor Tarkin
19 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

More like you pal😃🤣

Ken. Surrounded by exotic, foreign beauties at every turn, and plumped for an angry, ginger, Jock bursd. :(

Edited by Governor Tarkin

So yes, the stats hadn't caught up yesterday as the PHS page had implied. Thought it was too good to be true. Think we're still heading in the right direction case-wise though. Who knows? It would be nice to not have to face so many data issues, especially this far down the line when the lessons should have been learnt.

Scottish numbers: 18 September 2021

Summary

• 6,116new cases of COVID-19 reported [+587; up from 4,298 a week ago]
  • 73,358* new tests for COVID-19 that reported results [+13,281]
    • 9.0% of these were positive [-0.9%]
  • 27 new reported death(s) of people who have tested positive [-3]
  • 99 people were in intensive care yesterday with recently confirmed COVID-19 [+12]
  • 1,052 people were in hospital yesterday with recently confirmed COVID-19 [+15]
  • 4,151,735 people have received their first dose of a COVID-19 vaccination and 3,802,183 have received their second dose [+1,578; +3,245]

* There may be variability in the number of new cases and tests reported in the latest 24 hour period. This is due to a backlog of data being processed following technical issues affecting reporting on 16 September 2021.

The latest trend stats. All or most of that red today is due to the stop-start nature of the data in the last few days, and it's not evident that the catch-up is over yet. The positivity rate is still on the slide, the 7-day rate almost below double figures now. Deaths have increased significantly over the last few days. Large jump in the number of folk in ICU overnight and hospitalisations continuing to increase.

7-day per-100,000 cases                
Council Area WHO   Today Yesterday     16 Sep 15 Sep 14 Sep 13 Sep 12 Sep ... 1 Sep
Scotland 4   557 524 +33   N/A 666 682 725 776 ... 747

West Dunbartonshire 4   875 825 +50   N/A 1097 1120 1158 1228 ... 1105
North Lanarkshire 4   721 679 +42   N/A 856 907 960 1034 ... 1261
East Renfrewshire 4   714 709 +5   N/A 919 962 1006 1055 ... 1080
West Lothian 4   700 639 +61   N/A 805 761 805 832 ... 668
Renfrewshire 4   690 703 -13   N/A 837 832 910 981 ... 1041
North Ayrshire 4   682 658 +24   N/A 804 812 826 899 ... 772
South Ayrshire 4   673 614 +59   N/A 702 659 677 734 ... 658
Inverclyde 4   671 711 -40   N/A 955 908 954 1054 ... 1238
Midlothian 4   666 612 +54   N/A 720 782 842 875 ... 754
East Dunbartonshire 4   656 584 +72   N/A 687 757 795 868 ... 1150
Fife 4   636 588 +48   N/A 737 751 787 813 ... 597
East Ayrshire 4   633 631 +2   N/A 743 769 788 834 ... 627
Stirling 4   612 542 +70   N/A 660 655 679 717 ... 628
Dundee City 4   609 592 +17   N/A 785 773 831 851 ... 697
Falkirk 4   605 519 +86   N/A 642 681 733 801 ... 690
South Lanarkshire 4   601 565 +36   N/A 732 756 821 893 ... 1013
Glasgow City 4   582 565 +17   N/A 753 779 848 937 ... 989
Clackmannanshire 4   556 452 +104   N/A 671 723 801 833 ... 704
Aberdeenshire 4   522 480 +42   N/A 615 619 637 660 ... 424
Edinburgh City 4   484 445 +39   N/A 583 602 645 704 ... 722
Argyll & Bute 4   471 461 +10   N/A 549 572 615 681 ... 712
Aberdeen City 4   439 403 +36   N/A 524 526 553 580 ... 414
East Lothian 4   435 382 +53   N/A 505 495 510 573 ... 604
Dumfries & Galloway 4   384 343 +41   N/A 426 469 512 533 ... 620
Scottish Borders 4   378 370 +8   N/A 417 444 451 464 ... 430
Perth & Kinross 4   372 357 +15   N/A 423 400 395 405 ... 297
Angus 4   366 367 -1   N/A 457 452 480 515 ... 430
Highland 4   339 307 +32   N/A 451 490 534 584 ... 531
Moray 4   233 194 +39   N/A 247 250 271 281 ... 183
Shetland Islands 4   162 166 -4   N/A 223 223 267 249 ... 262
Na h-Eileanan Siar 3   136 140 -4   N/A 117 136 140 136 ... 170
Orkney Islands 3   134 188 -54   N/A 205 246 259 228 ... 67

7-day averages     Today Yesterday     16 Sep 15 Sep 14 Sep 13 Sep 12 Sep ... 1 Sep
Tests     46067 41663 +4404   N/A 51511 51475 53583 55218 ... 46368
Cases     4349 4090 +259   N/A 5199 5327 5658 6061 ... 5832
Positivity rate %     10.2 10.6 -0.4   N/A 10.8 11.1 11.3 11.7 ... 13.3
Deaths     19.1 16.7 +2.4   15.6 13.6 11.7 11.0 11.0 ... 6.0

All Vaccinations     6699 7342 -643   N/A 8263 8847 9324 9949 ... 15364
1st Dose     2004 2118 -114   N/A 2287 2345 2432 2737 ... 2844
2nd Dose     4695 5224 -529   N/A 5976 6502 6892 7212 ... 12520

All in hospital     1050 1041 +9   1032 1014 986 949 909 ... 524
Non-ICU     959 952 +7   944 927 900 865 828 ... 473
ICU     91 89 +2   88 87 86 84 81 ... 51

The Real Maroonblood
7 minutes ago, redjambo said:

The latest trend stats. All or most of that red today is due to the stop-start nature of the data in the last few days, and it's not evident that the catch-up is over yet. The positivity rate is still on the slide, the 7-day rate almost below double figures now. Deaths have increased significantly over the last few days. Large jump in the number of folk in ICU overnight and hospitalisations continuing to increase.

7-day per-100,000 cases                
Council Area WHO   Today Yesterday     16 Sep 15 Sep 14 Sep 13 Sep 12 Sep ... 1 Sep
Scotland 4   557 524 +33   N/A 666 682 725 776 ... 747

West Dunbartonshire 4   875 825 +50   N/A 1097 1120 1158 1228 ... 1105
North Lanarkshire 4   721 679 +42   N/A 856 907 960 1034 ... 1261
East Renfrewshire 4   714 709 +5   N/A 919 962 1006 1055 ... 1080
West Lothian 4   700 639 +61   N/A 805 761 805 832 ... 668
Renfrewshire 4   690 703 -13   N/A 837 832 910 981 ... 1041
North Ayrshire 4   682 658 +24   N/A 804 812 826 899 ... 772
South Ayrshire 4   673 614 +59   N/A 702 659 677 734 ... 658
Inverclyde 4   671 711 -40   N/A 955 908 954 1054 ... 1238
Midlothian 4   666 612 +54   N/A 720 782 842 875 ... 754
East Dunbartonshire 4   656 584 +72   N/A 687 757 795 868 ... 1150
Fife 4   636 588 +48   N/A 737 751 787 813 ... 597
East Ayrshire 4   633 631 +2   N/A 743 769 788 834 ... 627
Stirling 4   612 542 +70   N/A 660 655 679 717 ... 628
Dundee City 4   609 592 +17   N/A 785 773 831 851 ... 697
Falkirk 4   605 519 +86   N/A 642 681 733 801 ... 690
South Lanarkshire 4   601 565 +36   N/A 732 756 821 893 ... 1013
Glasgow City 4   582 565 +17   N/A 753 779 848 937 ... 989
Clackmannanshire 4   556 452 +104   N/A 671 723 801 833 ... 704
Aberdeenshire 4   522 480 +42   N/A 615 619 637 660 ... 424
Edinburgh City 4   484 445 +39   N/A 583 602 645 704 ... 722
Argyll & Bute 4   471 461 +10   N/A 549 572 615 681 ... 712
Aberdeen City 4   439 403 +36   N/A 524 526 553 580 ... 414
East Lothian 4   435 382 +53   N/A 505 495 510 573 ... 604
Dumfries & Galloway 4   384 343 +41   N/A 426 469 512 533 ... 620
Scottish Borders 4   378 370 +8   N/A 417 444 451 464 ... 430
Perth & Kinross 4   372 357 +15   N/A 423 400 395 405 ... 297
Angus 4   366 367 -1   N/A 457 452 480 515 ... 430
Highland 4   339 307 +32   N/A 451 490 534 584 ... 531
Moray 4   233 194 +39   N/A 247 250 271 281 ... 183
Shetland Islands 4   162 166 -4   N/A 223 223 267 249 ... 262
Na h-Eileanan Siar 3   136 140 -4   N/A 117 136 140 136 ... 170
Orkney Islands 3   134 188 -54   N/A 205 246 259 228 ... 67

7-day averages     Today Yesterday     16 Sep 15 Sep 14 Sep 13 Sep 12 Sep ... 1 Sep
Tests     46067 41663 +4404   N/A 51511 51475 53583 55218 ... 46368
Cases     4349 4090 +259   N/A 5199 5327 5658 6061 ... 5832
Positivity rate %     10.2 10.6 -0.4   N/A 10.8 11.1 11.3 11.7 ... 13.3
Deaths     19.1 16.7 +2.4   15.6 13.6 11.7 11.0 11.0 ... 6.0

All Vaccinations     6699 7342 -643   N/A 8263 8847 9324 9949 ... 15364
1st Dose     2004 2118 -114   N/A 2287 2345 2432 2737 ... 2844
2nd Dose     4695 5224 -529   N/A 5976 6502 6892 7212 ... 12520

All in hospital     1050 1041 +9   1032 1014 986 949 909 ... 524
Non-ICU     959 952 +7   944 927 900 865 828 ... 473
ICU     91 89 +2   88 87 86 84 81 ... 51

😭🍺

• davemclaren changed the title to Coronavirus Super Thread ( merged )
  • JKBMod 12 featured, locked, unlocked and unfeatured this topic