Coronavirus Super Thread ( merged )

CJGJ

The Real Maroonblood
9 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Yes no need to over react to surely . Bunch of numpties outside a stadium needs to be a measured response to it . Not a  second yellow card offence . It’s a one off event , unless they go radge tomorrow again !

The police will be prepared tomorrow. 

:rofl:

• Replies 107.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Victorian

• redjambo

• The Real Maroonblood

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

JudyJudyJudy
2 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

The police will be prepared tomorrow. 

:rofl:

I doubt it 😂

Nucky Thompson
7 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

They have no excuses.

If Celtic are losing these neanderthals will head to Ibrox in their droves.

The police can't say they haven't been warned.

Come on United, come on the Weegie polis, boot the shit out of them.

Win win

JudyJudyJudy
12 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

They have no excuses.

True 

maroondevo52

Yesterday at work on a Covid run, I was in St Andrews, Dundee, Perth, Stirling, Cumbernauld and Glasgow.

Everywhere was heaving, Town Centre's and the Motorway/ Roads, it's getting back to pre- Covid.

the general
38 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

They have no excuses.

They are already planning a huge gathering for the next home game.

Nucky Thompson
9 minutes ago, maroondevo52 said:

it's getting back to pre- Covid.

That's a good thing imo

Fxxx the SPFL
1 hour ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

On Monday she’ll probably say something like “Very disappointed to see what happened outside Ibrox on Saturday.”

Hearts to get fined £51 million and demoted to the lowland league and Edinburgh to remain in Tier 20

Nucky Thompson
4 minutes ago, jonesy said:

And... see you all outside Tynie in a few weeks for our own title appreciation gathering ;) 

Exactly. That's why I'm not being too hard on the Rangers fans

JudyJudyJudy
20 minutes ago, jonesy said:

And... see you all outside Tynie in a few weeks for our own title appreciation gathering ;) 

Yep 

13 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Exactly. That's why I'm not being too hard on the Rangers fans

Yep 

Edited by JamesM48

The Real Maroonblood
15 minutes ago, **** the SPFL said:

Hearts to get fined £51 million and demoted to the lowland league and Edinburgh to remain in Tier 20

:laugh2:

Doctor FinnBarr
54 minutes ago, maroondevo52 said:

Yesterday at work on a Covid run, I was in St Andrews, Dundee, Perth, Stirling, Cumbernauld and Glasgow.

Everywhere was heaving, Town Centre's and the Motorway/ Roads, it's getting back to pre- Covid.

As a key worker I drive along the M8 from Blackburn to Newhouse 5 times a week, 1st lockdown I would pass the odd lorry or a van heading for my 2pm start and virtually nowt when I loused at 10. This lockdown the same road has been just as busy as pre 1st lockdown.

Apart from pubs etc being shut there is no lockdown. No police force to police it, too busy dealing with house parties.

Governor Tarkin
1 hour ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Come on United, come on the Weegie polis, boot the shit out of them.

Win win.

:sweeet:

Nookie Bear

School kids not yet back to school, thousands of businesses forced to close and you can’t even have more than 20 at a funeral service and yet Glasgow football fans are allowed to blatantly disregard the rules with seemingly no consequence? 

We cannot be okay with this, can we? 

And rangers as a club should be hammered for encouraging it.

Nookie Bear
Just now, jonesy said:

They made a rod for their own backs when they didn't go steaming in to the Celtic fans protesting against Lemon. This was always going to happen. 

They did indeed.

But whoever represents small businesses in Scotland should be on the phone to Sturgeon tomorrow to demand lockdown ends this week. 

The Real Maroonblood
6 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

School kids not yet back to school, thousands of businesses forced to close and you can’t even have more than 20 at a funeral service and yet Glasgow football fans are allowed to blatantly disregard the rules with seemingly no consequence? 

The arse cheeks do what they like in football and do what they like in society. 

Scotland's shame is an understatement.

Nookie Bear
3 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Enabled by our government. 

5 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Indeed.

Toxteth O'Grady

No bothered about the Rangers shit but I want to know why NHS Lothian and City of Edinburgh are at the Coos tail with the vaccines 

Nucky Thompson

As long as the Heart of Midlothian fans get the same leeway from the polis and their SG paymasters, I don't give a feck 

Doctor FinnBarr
23 minutes ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

No bothered about the Rangers shit but I want to know why NHS Lothian and City of Edinburgh are at the Coos tail with the vaccines 

Same mate, I turn 60 next month but I know folks in their 40s in Blackburn who have been done, most without underlying health problems before anyone asks. Would seem I've been missed.

JudyJudyJudy
2 hours ago, jonesy said:

That much has been evident since Christmas, FBS. All the governments have been doing since then is restricting economic activity between consenting adults and hoping that those with 'long fear', the ones infected with fear twelve months ago, would still stay home to make it at least look like some folk are following their rules.

" long fear" .  Brilliant description. Yes like i said earlier town heaving today, Meadows packed out, the lot. 

Doctor FinnBarr
16 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

" long fear" .  Brilliant description. Yes like i said earlier town heaving today, Meadows packed out, the lot. 

Was in Bathgate 1sh today, dead. Not much difference from before lockdown TBH

manaliveits105
10 hours ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

On Monday she’ll probably say something like “Very disappointed to see what happened outside Ibrox on Saturday.”

She will have forgotten by Monday :jjyay:

Unknown user
23 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

I'm sure her neighbours will be round to fill her in

Nookie Bear
7 hours ago, jonesy said:

Or Sturgeon could throw the Felis catus in among the Columbidae and force the SPFL to declare all 2020/21 football null and void. Subsequently watching a few thousand fat, tatooed, red white and blue shell-suited orcs march into Bute House and emerge with Sturgeon before launching her into the Water of Leith would at least make up for the year's worth of her hectoring from her podium and Hearts being in the First Division for another year. :) 

Roll credits...👍🏻

8 hours ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

Problem with league tables, even successful programmes, someone will always be last.

10 hours ago, jonesy said:

Robbie Neilson has no need to peak his head out of a tiny wood rotting awning window but can stand majestically legs and arms spread to be worshipped  by our very own millennial neds from behind our fabulous glass facade.

Unless of course crowd gatherings are allowed in 3 weeks time.  

Edited by DETTY29

Glasgow, Edinburgh and Aberdeen are the bottom 3 of total populous vaccinated.

However, let's say you stay in Midlothian, East Lothian, Fife but work in any of the hospitals, NHS care homes or in social care in City of Edinburgh could you have been vaccinated in Edinburgh as work related.  So which local authority would you be counted in as being vaccinated?  I'd say your home address one.

Edited by DETTY29

19 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

Glasgow, Edinburgh and Aberdeen are the bottom 3 of total populous vaccinated.

However, let's say you stay in Midlothian, East Lothian, Fife but work in any of the hospitals, NHS care homes or in social care in City of Edinburgh could you have been vaccinated in Edinburgh as work related.  So which local authority would you be counted in as being vaccinated?  I'd say your home address one.

That's an interesting point & could explain it: similarly both my stepdad & stepmother live in East Lothian but got their vaccinations in Edinburgh (Craigmillar medical centre & EICC).

Seems a bit strange that people of Edinburgh (or Aberdeen, Glasgow) are being prioritised below people in surrounding area's but it could be as simple as the centre areas tend to have a lower %age of elderly/vulnerable/front-line workers: but it would be nice if a competent journalist would ask the question ... but I'm not sure there are any!

Rangers fans don't give a feck about Scotland, and neither do Celtic. 

Rangers fans can stick to supporting England and Celtic, Ireland and leave Scotland to us Real Scots. A nice win over the No voters 11 will give a real boost to us real Scots in the summer and make the pandemic feel like a bad memory. Just like the union will be at the end of the year. 

I don't mind if Hampden is removed from the list, I'd rather people's health come first. And I wouldn't embarrass myself going to Tynecastle after we win this Diddy league, either. I'll have a bevvy in the Hoose and then hopefully buy my season ticket for next season. 

Edited by ri Alban

Fxxx the SPFL
13 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

Yes I agree Enzo . We Took a long walk today around the Meadows then Warrender park then Bruntsfield . Queues outside take away cafes , restaurants , Meadows heaving with folk , kids swing park packed out . The lockdown is effectively over in respect to outside gatherings hence the comical announcement last week from the SG about easing outdoor restrictions . Yes the only priority for NS now is votes . No way will she alienate either side and football fans in general coming towards an election . Like you say cases , icu etc all plummeting and she can’t argue against that . 

Yep it's heaving pretty much at any open parks,  take away restaurants we walked by Doctors in Forrest Road and down towards the grassmarket there are a few take away outlets doing a roaring trade groups of six to ten people looked like students it's the same all over. The Mrs reckons that if they only open up parts of the hospitality sector or non essential shops those places will be even more rammed she thinks it would be better to open most places at one go, yes it would more than likely create a spike but that will probably happen anyway. As more receive the vaccine surely there will be less hospitalisations, deaths etc like you say the outside lockdown is over. Even in leafy Trinity you see the posh feckers in two or more family groups all standing together half the time blocking pavements and although i have lived here for 12 years my Gorgie roots take over and make me just walk right through the middle of them (hard man) my mask on of course with a polite excuse me lol.  

Edited by Fxxx the SPFL

the general
2 hours ago, DETTY29 said:

Problem with league tables, even successful programmes, someone will always be last.

Yes but we seem to be way last.

Plus England seems to be stretching ahead and vaccinating over 56 

No sign of any shortages down there.

John Findlay
11 hours ago, Nookie Bear said:

Correct.

The Real Maroonblood
3 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

What a surprise you condoning the scums behaviour yesterday.

1 hour ago, Doogz said:

That's an interesting point & could explain it: similarly both my stepdad & stepmother live in East Lothian but got their vaccinations in Edinburgh (Craigmillar medical centre & EICC).

Seems a bit strange that people of Edinburgh (or Aberdeen, Glasgow) are being prioritised below people in surrounding area's but it could be as simple as the centre areas tend to have a lower %age of elderly/vulnerable/front-line workers: but it would be nice if a competent journalist would ask the question ... but I'm not sure there are any!

Supplies are allocated on a pro rata basis of I believe, total population (not adult) at Health Board level.

The council by council comparison probably isn't a fair one either.

While we are in CEC my wife in social care was offered 7 hubs to go for her jag.   5 were in CEC and 2 outside one was WL and I'm sure the other ML.

While still within LHB I suppose there is opportunities for figures to be skewed.  

Also would need someone from Fife, Borders, Lanarkshire, Forth Valley mainly to come on and say 'yep, I work at Western, RIE etc and was vaccinated in Edinburgh.

JudyJudyJudy
1 hour ago, **** the SPFL said:

Yep it's heaving pretty much at any open parks,  take away restaurants we walked by Doctors in Forrest Road and down towards the grassmarket there are a few take away outlets doing a roaring trade groups of six to ten people looked like students it's the same all over. The Mrs reckons that if they only open up parts of the hospitality sector or non essential shops those places will be even more rammed she thinks it would be better to open most places at one go, yes it would more than likely create a spike but that will probably happen anyway. As more receive the vaccine surely there will be less hospitalisations, deaths etc like you say the outside lockdown is over. Even in leafy Trinity you see the posh feckers in two or more family groups all standing together half the time blocking pavements and although i have lived here for 12 years my Gorgie roots take over and make me just walk right through the middle of them (hard man) my mask on of course with a polite excuse me lol.  

Yes that area is really busy ( Forest road ) there is a cafe there doing take away and it has music blaring from it . Very lively and refreshing . There is a van doing take away fancy sausage rolls with various fillings too . I had the haggis roll ( pastry ) yesterday and it was delicious. No doubt it’ll be packed out today again 

1 minute ago, jonnothejambo said:

My daughter is an ICU nurse at Forth Valley Royal and she had both her Pfizer jabs at her hospital. 

So maybe all hospitals vaccinate the staff at their place of work.

Cheers Jonno.

That would make sense - and of course vice versa folk living in Edin would be vaccinated outside of council health board area but at place of work.

I

Edited by DETTY29

Fxxx the SPFL
44 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

My daughter is an ICU nurse at Forth Valley Royal and she had both her Pfizer jabs at her hospital. 

So maybe all hospitals vaccinate the staff at their place of work.

Daughter was the same Jonno she's a Haematologist at Borders general and got her first six weeks ago second one due next week at the hospital Pfizer as well.

Footballfirst
2 hours ago, the general said:

Yes but we seem to be way last.

Plus England seems to be stretching ahead and vaccinating over 56 

No sign of any shortages down there.

1 hour ago, jonnothejambo said:

Yeah I heard that earlier re the over 56 year olds down there, yet apparently there could be a shortage of vaccines this week up here as there has been for the last few weeks. 

🤷‍♂️

The actual numbers of vaccinations don't bear that out.  

Over the last 14 days, Scotland has averaged 23,994 first doses and 6,046 second doses each day.

As a proportion of the UK total those numbers work out at 7.6% and 16.5% respectively, or 8.5% of the grand total.

Scotland has 8.18% of the UK population, so has been carrying out more vaccinations per head of population than the whole of the UK collectively.

the general
26 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

The actual numbers of vaccinations don't bear that out.  

Over the last 14 days, Scotland has averaged 23,994 first doses and 6,046 second doses each day.

As a proportion of the UK total those numbers work out at 7.6% and 16.5% respectively, or 8.5% of the grand total.

Scotland has 8.18% of the UK population, so has been carrying out more vaccinations per head of population than the whole of the UK collectively.

So is it just Lothian than falling behind? 

Talking to some of the guys at the EICC and most of the time they have nothing to do.

coconut doug
16 hours ago, MoncurMacdonaldMercer said:

im suggesting that the situations of protecting a proportion of everyone versus protecting everyone are very different with different challenges so because you can or cannot do one doesn’t necessarily mean you can’t do the other

regarding the numbers I wasn’t really talking about population density more high level in that it

might be less difficult to protect a 1,000 people than 10,000,000 people again just highlighting a difference

Yes it does. If you cannot do the former then you can't do the latter. I have seen no evidence to show where differentiated levels of protection have led to different outcomes in different social groups. Clearly different countries have had different responses and different outcomes but i've not seen any report of significant disparities in infections or deaths in specific groups within these countries.

Your notion that it might be less difficult to protect 1,000 people than 10,000,000 is just that, a notion. It is obviously easier to protect the smaller number if you can isolate their community completely, but you cant. People need to interact and people need to interact a lot in care homes in particular. This is an airborne disease that can exist undetected in human beings so unless you are going to hermetically seal care homes and eveybody in them for the duration of the pandemic you cannot stop infections getting in. 

When the infection does get in to institutions it will obviously travel faster and infect more people than it would outside making the death rates much higher in the community with the smaller population than the community at large where there are more barriers to transmission. Thankfully we in Scotland realised this and vaccinated those in and working in care homes first whereas in England they adopted a less sophisticted age based approach which has led to us now having a much lower death and infection rates in care homes.

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
19 minutes ago, coconut doug said:

Yes it does. If you cannot do the former then you can't do the latter. I have seen no evidence to show where differentiated levels of protection have led to different outcomes in different social groups. Clearly different countries have had different responses and different outcomes but i've not seen any report of significant disparities in infections or deaths in specific groups within these countries.

Your notion that it might be less difficult to protect 1,000 people than 10,000,000 is just that, a notion. It is obviously easier to protect the smaller number if you can isolate their community completely, but you cant. People need to interact and people need to interact a lot in care homes in particular. This is an airborne disease that can exist undetected in human beings so unless you are going to hermetically seal care homes and eveybody in them for the duration of the pandemic you cannot stop infections getting in. 

When the infection does get in to institutions it will obviously travel faster and infect more people than it would outside making the death rates much higher in the community with the smaller population than the community at large where there are more barriers to transmission. Thankfully we in Scotland realised this and vaccinated those in and working in care homes first whereas in England they adopted a less sophisticted age based approach which has led to us now having a much lower death and infection rates in care homes.

i disagree with almost all your post mate

what do you think would less difficult to keep covid free

the Isle of Arran 

or

the entire continent of Europe?

Scottish numbers: 7 March 2021

Summary

• 390 new cases of COVID-19 reported [-165] [down from 572 a week ago]
  • 14,057 new tests for COVID-19 that reported results – 3.2% of these were positive [-8,935; +0.2%]
  • 0 new reported death(s) of people who have tested positive (noting that Register Offices are now generally closed at weekends) [-12]
  • 61 people were in intensive care yesterday with recently confirmed COVID-19 [-2]
  • 628 people were in hospital yesterday with recently confirmed COVID-19 [-11]
  • 1,759,750 people have received the first dose of the Covid vaccination and 115,930 have received their second dose [+15,881; +1,849]

The latest 7-day stats. A nice drop in the overall 7-day case rate. Today's vaccination figures noticeably lower than normal so may indicate a supply issue?

Pre- 7-day per-100,000 cases                
Council Area Tier Lockdown Today Yesterday     5 Mar 4 Mar 3 Mar 2 Mar 1 Mar ... 20 Dec
Scotland     62 66 -4   65 66 71 76 78 ... 98
Clackmannanshire 4 3 149 159 -10   149 165 151 144 126 ... 148
Stirling 4 3 126 123 +3   123 131 140 155 155 ... 70
Falkirk 4 2 123 127 -4   127 137 146 158 162 ... 60
Glasgow City 4 3 111 112 -1   108 104 105 110 113 ... 129
North Lanarkshire 4 3 105 108 -3   105 102 112 115 122 ... 119
West Lothian 4 3 103 109 -6   113 114 120 126 128 ... 83
North Ayrshire 4 3 90 88 +2   81 79 76 72 74 ... 175
East Renfrewshire 4 3 86 91 -5   89 76 84 83 75 ... 101
South Lanarkshire 4 3 76 83 -7   84 84 93 95 96 ... 120
Na h-Eileanan Siar 4 1 71 60 +11   34 22 15 22 34 ... 22
Dundee City 4 3 66 71 -5   74 66 65 74 70 ... 113
Renfrewshire 4 3 65 79 -14   80 94 110 117 121 ... 116
Midlothian 4 3 63 75 -12   79 81 94 105 106 ... 136
East Lothian 4 3 55 63 -8   69 77 91 100 95 ... 148
East Ayrshire 4 3 54 54 0   57 66 80 81 88 ... 153
Angus 4 2 47 45 +2   52 47 43 44 46 ... 37
West Dunbartonshire 4 3 45 61 -16   69 81 100 118 128 ... 120
Edinburgh City 4 3 42 45 -3   49 52 59 63 67 ... 109
East Dunbartonshire 4 3 41 48 -7   51 49 60 69 77 ... 70
Fife 4 3 39 45 -6   38 46 51 56 58 ... 97
Perth & Kinross 4 3 39 47 -8   38 45 55 58 60 ... 126
Highland 4/3 1 35 34 +1   33 28 26 32 30 ... 17
Aberdeen City 4 3 32 31 +1   27 28 26 29 29 ... 163
Moray 4 1 32 31 +1   37 37 38 40 38 ... 13
South Ayrshire 4 3 24 24 0   26 31 43 45 49 ... 98
Inverclyde 4 2 23 30 -7   32 41 50 51 55 ... 59
Scottish Borders 4 1 20 18 +2   16 15 17 16 15 ... 85
Aberdeenshire 4 3 18 17 +1   16 15 14 17 18 ... 88
Dumfries & Galloway 4 1 16 16 0   16 17 19 26 32 ... 32
Argyll & Bute 4/3 2 14 16 -2   21 24 22 17 17 ... 29
Hjaltland 3 1 4 4 0   4 4 0 0 0 ... 0
Orkney Islands 3 1 0 0 0   0 0 0 0 0 ... 0

7-day averages                          
Tests     18543 19058 -515   18576 18758 18739 18616 18830 ... 16839
Positivity rate %     3.1 3.2 -0.1   3.2 3.3 3.5 3.7 3.8 ... 5.2
Hospital (non-ICU)     650 677 -27   713 747 779 814 852 ... 975
ICU     67 69 -2   71 73 76 79 83 ... 50
Deaths     16 17 -1   18 20 21 23 26 ... 25
All Vaccinations     29353 30803 -1450   31085 30861 30890 30052 29659    
1st Dose     23722 24817 -1095   24963 24661 24829 24160 23727    
2nd Dose     5631 5986 -355   6122 6200 6061 5892 5932    

JudyJudyJudy
41 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

The BBC seems to think that it would be a hard winter.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-56312621

"Covid: UK must prepare for 'hard winter' of flu – expert"

Yep it’s never ending . Since when has it never been a “ hard winter “ of flu and cold ? 

scott herbertson
5 minutes ago, redjambo said:

The latest 7-day stats. A nice drop in the overall 7-day case rate. Today's vaccination figures noticeably lower than normal so may indicate a supply issue?

Pre- 7-day per-100,000 cases                
Council Area Tier Lockdown Today Yesterday     5 Mar 4 Mar 3 Mar 2 Mar 1 Mar ... 20 Dec
Scotland     62 66 -4   65 66 71 76 78 ... 98
Clackmannanshire 4 3 149 159 -10   149 165 151 144 126 ... 148
Stirling 4 3 126 123 +3   123 131 140 155 155 ... 70
Falkirk 4 2 123 127 -4   127 137 146 158 162 ... 60
Glasgow City 4 3 111 112 -1   108 104 105 110 113 ... 129
North Lanarkshire 4 3 105 108 -3   105 102 112 115 122 ... 119
West Lothian 4 3 103 109 -6   113 114 120 126 128 ... 83
North Ayrshire 4 3 90 88 +2   81 79 76 72 74 ... 175
East Renfrewshire 4 3 86 91 -5   89 76 84 83 75 ... 101
South Lanarkshire 4 3 76 83 -7   84 84 93 95 96 ... 120
Na h-Eileanan Siar 4 1 71 60 +11   34 22 15 22 34 ... 22
Dundee City 4 3 66 71 -5   74 66 65 74 70 ... 113
Renfrewshire 4 3 65 79 -14   80 94 110 117 121 ... 116
Midlothian 4 3 63 75 -12   79 81 94 105 106 ... 136
East Lothian 4 3 55 63 -8   69 77 91 100 95 ... 148
East Ayrshire 4 3 54 54 0   57 66 80 81 88 ... 153
Angus 4 2 47 45 +2   52 47 43 44 46 ... 37
West Dunbartonshire 4 3 45 61 -16   69 81 100 118 128 ... 120
Edinburgh City 4 3 42 45 -3   49 52 59 63 67 ... 109
East Dunbartonshire 4 3 41 48 -7   51 49 60 69 77 ... 70
Fife 4 3 39 45 -6   38 46 51 56 58 ... 97
Perth & Kinross 4 3 39 47 -8   38 45 55 58 60 ... 126
Highland 4/3 1 35 34 +1   33 28 26 32 30 ... 17
Aberdeen City 4 3 32 31 +1   27 28 26 29 29 ... 163
Moray 4 1 32 31 +1   37 37 38 40 38 ... 13
South Ayrshire 4 3 24 24 0   26 31 43 45 49 ... 98
Inverclyde 4 2 23 30 -7   32 41 50 51 55 ... 59
Scottish Borders 4 1 20 18 +2   16 15 17 16 15 ... 85
Aberdeenshire 4 3 18 17 +1   16 15 14 17 18 ... 88
Dumfries & Galloway 4 1 16 16 0   16 17 19 26 32 ... 32
Argyll & Bute 4/3 2 14 16 -2   21 24 22 17 17 ... 29
Hjaltland 3 1 4 4 0   4 4 0 0 0 ... 0
Orkney Islands 3 1 0 0 0   0 0 0 0 0 ... 0

7-day averages                          
Tests     18543 19058 -515   18576 18758 18739 18616 18830 ... 16839
Positivity rate %     3.1 3.2 -0.1   3.2 3.3 3.5 3.7 3.8 ... 5.2
Hospital (non-ICU)     650 677 -27   713 747 779 814 852 ... 975
ICU     67 69 -2   71 73 76 79 83 ... 50
Deaths     16 17 -1   18 20 21 23 26 ... 25
All Vaccinations     29353 30803 -1450   31085 30861 30890 30052 29659    
1st Dose     23722 24817 -1095   24963 24661 24829 24160 23727    
2nd Dose     5631 5986 -355   6122 6200 6061 5892 5932    

The supply issue was mentioned at Friday briefing by the FM - -still expects to meet the targets so just temporary, hopefully

• davemclaren changed the title to Coronavirus Super Thread ( merged )
  • JKBMod 12 featured, locked, unlocked and unfeatured this topic