Coronavirus Super Thread ( merged )

CJGJ

1 minute ago, redjambo said:

The wild west. :D

With reference to your previous post, I've been impressed at how low the case rates in all the Lothians have been recently compared to the national situation. They must be doing something right. And it *is* going to be fun and games when we come out of lockdown and the SG has to decide which tiers the councils go into because we're looking at quite a changed picture in some areas compared to the one we had before we went into lockdown.

"They must be doing something right."    Try telling that to those who have lost their jobs. those signing on for the bureaucratic nightmare of UC. those who cant pay their rent or council, those who are at risk of homelessness,  recovering addicts who are back on the drugs / drinks due  to the stress, children who are not receiving a full time education in a safe environment, those who are experiencing family breakdowns due to the stresses of lockdown, those who are considering topping themselves , those whose mental and physical health has deteriorated dramatically since the lock down, those who are experienced isolation and loneliness.. I could go on but you crack on with " they must be doing something right".

• Replies 107.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Victorian

• redjambo

• The Real Maroonblood

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

scott herbertson
25 minutes ago, redjambo said:

:D It gets a wee bit monotonous producing the stats so I decided a few posts ago to start introducing a funny name for one council each time just to break the monotony - we've had Fife and Drum, Moray Eel and Angus Og so far, and you're the first to notice. I suppose it's the equivalent of an office worker in a standard grey suit at a dreary job wearing a colourful tie. ;) I may start running out of fun names soon though - what can you change East Renfrewshire to, for example?

Dump?

Just now, sadj said:

How have Aberdeen and Shire been doing. My mate snapchatted me earlier and Duthie Park and the Beach looked like a 25degree sunny June precovid day. 

Aberdeen's recovery from the festive period spike has been pretty sluggish but the last couple of days have looked better. A family member was down the beach a few days ago and said that it was as crowded as they had seen, with not many people wearing masks.

Aberdeenshire's recovery was also sluggish at first, albeit better than Aberdeen's, but again the last couple of days have been looking much better.

9 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

👍

The experts on here still regurgitating the same pish. 

The political stuff really annoys me. This is peoples lives , the economy and peoples mental and physical wellbeing. That should be the focus not. Haha the fish , haha BJ stands for blowjob , SNP scum , Tory scum 🤯😣

Edited by sadj
Fat fingers , inability to spell or breathe on my own

4 minutes ago, **** the SPFL said:

cheers i think iv'e asked this before but my in-laws who are in a nursing home had three tests each in the space of ten days all positive does each positive test get counted on a daily basis if so it kind of smudges the number of individual people testing positive. They are fine now think the vaccine helped just prior to xmas.

Only one positive test is counted for any particular individual.

1 minute ago, Nookie Bear said:

From a purely selfish point of view, can we concentrate of vaccinating teachers for the next week?

🤣🤣🤣 

The Real Maroonblood
Just now, sadj said:

The politica stuff really annoys me. This is peoples lives , the economy and peoples mental and physical wellbeing. That should be the focus not. Haha the fish , haha BJ stand for blowjob , SNP scum , Tory scum 🤯😣

Spot on.

9 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

The 'S' is good and is just non-existant in 'hands, face, space'. It should be obvious but I doubt it is. 'hands, face, space, trace' would maybe be a good addition.

3 minutes ago, Robbofan99 said:

"They must be doing something right."    Try telling that to those who have lost their jobs. those signing on for the bureaucratic nightmare of UC. those who cant pay their rent or council, those who are at risk of homelessness,  recovering addicts who are back on the drugs / drinks due  to the stress, children who are not receiving a full time education in a safe environment, those who are experiencing family breakdowns due to the stresses of lockdown, those who are considering topping themselves , those whose mental and physical health has deteriorated dramatically since the lock down, those who are experienced isolation and loneliness.. I could go on but you crack on with " they must be doing something right".

They must be doing something right in relation to bringing down the Covid case rate and keeping it down. But you crack on, using any excuse you can find to blast your scattergun at all and sundry. Whether you are right or not, you should learn to pick your targets more carefully.

1 minute ago, redjambo said:

Aberdeen's recovery from the festive period spike has been pretty sluggish but the last couple of days have looked better. A family member was down the beach a few days ago and said that it was as crowded as they had seen, with not many people wearing masks.

Aberdeenshire's recovery was also sluggish at first, albeit better than Aberdeen's, but again the last couple of days have been looking much better.

Cheers Red , Yh Gemma’s video made my eyes pop! Aberdonians are a law unto themselves though. Seen quite a few “raves” going on at the beach at Balmedie , Newburgh?? , Cullen and the likes too. Suppose it comes with limited policing and a more sparse population. 

Im self isolating just now as theres been a fair few new cases here and with it being a small town theres an increased risk of it being transmitted in the local shop. With my lungs im not chancing it. My sis picked up some shopping for me and said that in Inverurie the shops still werent enforcing the mask or no entry they are all claiming they are doing. Hopefully the neanderthals up here catch up soon 🤣

I'd have told Rachel Hamilton to do some, no any form of research first before asking a question.

1 week on and still doesn't realise 5% wastage is standard planning assumption, but generally and is running at 1%.

5 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Haven't seen a single one, but could probably script the kind of dour, I'm in charge and youz better know it, middle-management style crap she spouts.

They've just completely given up on education, grassroots sports, the economy and the general wellbeing outside of Covid, and are now making decisions that actively harm all four. Not a single solution suggested, offered or risked. Simply shut it all down and hand out the 'free' cash to some sectors, while others go down the pan.

Indeed, we have not one but two out-of-touch and out-of-their-depth sets of charlatans in charge, both equally unable to see beyond the next day's headlines.

Voters in England elected an incompetent buffoon who couldn't give a shit as long as he got to Downing Street, while in Scotland we have someone who would sell her soul for control and independence. What a shower. 

Still, as long as 'nice-guy' Sunak is mortgaging the next generation's future to keep fit, able and willing workers at home (and fit, able and willing customers from accessing their goods and services), then NS will do her best to sook up as much as possible. It helps condition the idiots who think government intervention is the solution to everything.

- Get the kids back in school now

- Get businesses open and get them to risk assess their premises and provision of services

- Get people out of this miasma of lockdown

Perfectly put. Well done. Thats the big issue.  No other strategy is even discussed . Nothing at all.  Its lockdown lockdown lockdown. I really hope that the "free cash" from Sunak is ended for Scotland . Thatll probably be the only catalyst for change. She will not move from her current stance voluntarily.  

12 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Haven't seen a single one, but could probably script the kind of dour, I'm in charge and youz better know it, middle-management style crap she spouts.

They've just completely given up on education, grassroots sports, the economy and the general wellbeing outside of Covid, and are now making decisions that actively harm all four. Not a single solution suggested, offered or risked. Simply shut it all down and hand out the 'free' cash to some sectors, while others go down the pan.

Indeed, we have not one but two out-of-touch and out-of-their-depth sets of charlatans in charge, both equally unable to see beyond the next day's headlines.

Voters in England elected an incompetent buffoon who couldn't give a shit as long as he got to Downing Street, while in Scotland we have someone who would sell her soul for control and independence. What a shower. 

Still, as long as 'nice-guy' Sunak is mortgaging the next generation's future to keep fit, able and willing workers at home (and fit, able and willing customers from accessing their goods and services), then NS will do her best to sook up as much as possible. It helps condition the idiots who think government intervention is the solution to everything.

- Get the kids back in school now

- Get businesses open and get them to risk assess their premises and provision of services

- Get people out of this miasma of lockdown

Could not agree more.

9 minutes ago, sadj said:

Cheers Red , Yh Gemma’s video made my eyes pop! Aberdonians are a law unto themselves though. Seen quite a few “raves” going on at the beach at Balmedie , Newburgh?? , Cullen and the likes too. Suppose it comes with limited policing and a more sparse population. 

Im self isolating just now as theres been a fair few new cases here and with it being a small town theres an increased risk of it being transmitted in the local shop. With my lungs im not chancing it. My sis picked up some shopping for me and said that in Inverurie the shops still werent enforcing the mask or no entry they are all claiming they are doing. Hopefully the neanderthals up here catch up soon 🤣

Hopefully you won't be needing to self-isolate too long, sadj. Due to the number of local cases, I've had to decide to postpone my dental appointment to see about my broken tooth for a couple of weeks until my elderly parents' Covid vaccinations have fully bedded in - I wouldn't be a happy bunny if I managed to bring back the virus as present for them so prefer to limit the possibility of doing so. However, I'm hopeful that with lockdown and vaccinations, the case rate is heading in the right direction and in a couple of weeks' time I should be good to go.

Have you checked out the Cases by Neighbourhood section of the SG's Daily Dashboard (https://public.tableau.com/profile/phs.covid.19#!/vizhome/COVID-19DailyDashboard_15960160643010/Overview)? If you select Aberdeenshire as the local authority then it shows you how prevalent cases are in all the various neighbourhoods, although it's usually about 3 days behind. Newmachar appears to be the hotspot at the moment.

25 minutes ago, redjambo said:

Hopefully you won't be needing to self-isolate too long, sadj. Due to the number of local cases, I've had to decide to postpone my dental appointment to see about my broken tooth for a couple of weeks until my elderly parents' Covid vaccinations have fully bedded in - I wouldn't be a happy bunny if I managed to bring back the virus as present for them so prefer to limit the possibility of doing so. However, I'm hopeful that with lockdown and vaccinations, the case rate is heading in the right direction and in a couple of weeks' time I should be good to go.

Have you checked out the Cases by Neighbourhood section of the SG's Daily Dashboard (https://public.tableau.com/profile/phs.covid.19#!/vizhome/COVID-19DailyDashboard_15960160643010/Overview)? If you select Aberdeenshire as the local authority then it shows you how prevalent cases are in all the various neighbourhoods, although it's usually about 3 days behind. Newmachar appears to be the hotspot at the moment.

Newmachar of full of fuds so that would make sense 🤣 cheers ill have a lookie. Appreciate it as always

Edit: Had a look - really useful tool

Edited by sadj

willie wallace
1 hour ago, redjambo said:

Scottish numbers: 19 January 2021

Summary

• 1,165 new cases of COVID-19 reported [-264]
  • 13,193 new tests for COVID-19 that reported results – 11.1% of these were positive [-101; -1.2%]
  • 71 new reported death(s) of people who have tested positive [+71]
  • 150 people are in intensive care with recently confirmed COVID-19 [+4]
  • 1,989 people are in hospital with recently confirmed COVID-19 [+30]
  • 284,582 people have received their first dose of the COVID-19 vaccination and 3, 886 have received their second dose [+19,591; +188]what

What is best way to look at todays case numbers.

Down quite a bit but so were the amount of people tested and the positivity rate is still high.

Or hopefully the numbers feeling the need to be tested  is dropping.

5 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Used to love the big chutes there when I was a nipper.

Haha they are still there and still as lethal. My pal Alex damaged her coccyx on them and iv come flying off them many a time pissed out my face... 🤣👌🏻

Pasquale for King
44 minutes ago, Taffin said:

The 'S' is good and is just non-existant in 'hands, face, space'. It should be obvious but I doubt it is. 'hands, face, space, trace' would maybe be a good addition.

I don’t think hands face space makes any sense to be honest, sounds more like instructions on how to do the ****ing time warp . . . . AGAIN 😆

As everyone is preocupied with a illness with a 99%+ survival rate...this which i alluded to months ago is rolling out at full tilt but you all still think it's about a virus....anyone calling this a conspiracy is a moron..it's a fact and it's happening.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQgF-5hqaSE

Anyone that thinks these people with obscene wealth and influence care even a jot about you are the reason we find ourselves in this mess. They are laughing there behinds of at the general public (look at Matt Hancock's 'tears'  or Bill Gates talking about 2nd pandemics coming with a huge grin on his face whilst the 1st one was barely in it's infancy to name but 2 examples).

Just because  in your own mind, you think that you wouldn't be capable of such decietful acts...there's people out there that would sell their mother for some power and most of the time they find there way into these postions.

If you could be bothered to tear yourself away from the mainstream media, you'll find there's huge awareness and pushback of this agenda and sections of the public now fighting back..including 50000 restuarants in Italy opening back up in defiance of lockdown rules.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/WHuQdc4XtxtJ/

8 minutes ago, heartstastic said:

As everyone is preocupied with a illness with a 99%+ survival rate...this which i alluded to months ago is rolling out at full tilt but you all still think it's about a virus....anyone calling this a conspiracy is a moron..it's a fact and it's happening.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQgF-5hqaSE

Anyone that thinks these people with obscene wealth and influence care even a jot about you are the reason we find ourselves in this mess. They are laughing there behinds of at the general public (look at Matt Hancock's 'tears'  or Bill Gates talking about 2nd pandemics coming with a huge grin on his face whilst the 1st one was barely in it's infancy to name but 2 examples).

Just because  in your own mind, you think that you wouldn't be capable of such decietful acts...there's people out there that would sell their mother for some power and most of the time they find there way into these postions.

If you could be bothered to tear yourself away from the mainstream media, you'll find there's huge awareness and pushback of this agenda and sections of the public now fighting back..including 50000 restuarants in Italy opening back up in defiance of lockdown rules.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/WHuQdc4XtxtJ/

You know trying to have a debate about your position is a lot easier if you don’t call your target audience morons 👍🏻

Further to that its prob best to assume most people on here are not stupid and have their own minds which you can tell by the openminded debate if you read the thread

Edited by sadj

1 hour ago, sadj said:

Would we notice

Is that accurate abiut over 80s iv not followed the vaccination programme structure here or in England. I do know that nonfrontline staff are being vaccinated this week. At least up here. The programme structure is different up here so figures arent very useful for comparison of whonis being targeted surely 🤷🏻‍♂️

🤣🤣

Looks to me that they have screwed up on the distribution so the big centres get all the vaccine and some GP surgeries still have none.

39 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

I don’t think hands face space makes any sense to be honest, sounds more like instructions on how to do the ****ing time warp . . . . AGAIN 😆

It's certainly catchy...the time warp that is. It'll probably be in my head all evening now. Thanks 😂

Just now, frankblack said:

Looks to me that they have screwed up on the distribution so the big centres get all the vaccine and some GP surgeries still have none.

I don’t know enough about the distribution of the vaccines. To be fair I know nothing about it either in England or up here. My only knowledge is there are differing strategies and that non frontline staff are getting vaccines this week as my best mate is a receptionist at Albyn and she is booked in for her first jab on Thursday. Hence asking you if that was accurate about the over 80s and if thats an accurate way to assess the position

2 minutes ago, sadj said:

You know trying to have a debate about your position is a lot easier if you don’t call your target audience morons 👍🏻

Further to that its prob best to assume most people on here are not stupid and have their own minds which you can tell by the openminded debate if you read the thread

It's not my position...it's the people in charges positon i'm bringing to your attention...many on here have denied that the great reset is even a thing yet they even admit that they have used this 'pandemic' to usher in the policies there talking about.

And yes anyone still believeing this is about your health and welfare is a moron...if that offends then so be it.

Footballfirst

UK case figures also heading in the right direction, down to 33,355 (45,533 a week ago)

UK death figures still heading in the wrong direction at 1,610 (1,243 a week ago)

UK vaccination figures - only 204k (1st dose) carried out yesterday (the lowest daily figure in the last week).  It may be that England in now targeting more Care Homes.  Scotland's figure reached 19,591, the highest so far.  

Edited by Footballfirst

12 minutes ago, sadj said:

I don’t know enough about the distribution of the vaccines. To be fair I know nothing about it either in England or up here. My only knowledge is there are differing strategies and that non frontline staff are getting vaccines this week as my best mate is a receptionist at Albyn and she is booked in for her first jab on Thursday. Hence asking you if that was accurate about the over 80s and if thats an accurate way to assess the position

My Mum hasn't been contacted, and neither has a friend's Mum from the following GP (the latter is wheelchair bound with home help).  Check their news page:

https://www.cramondmedicalpractice.com/news.aspx?pr=S71129

Edited by frankblack

Have heard they are going to look to get younger kids back to school Mid February but the older kids from 12-17 will be treated at adults and going to be nearer to Easter they get back 😬

18 minutes ago, heartstastic said:

It's not my position...it's the people in charges positon i'm bringing to your attention...many on here have denied that the great reset is even a thing yet they even admit that they have used this 'pandemic' to usher in the policies there talking about.

And yes anyone still believeing this is about your health and welfare is a moron...if that offends then so be it.

So its not your position that its a hoax? Still if you want people to listen to you calling them morons and assuming they arent intelligent enough to make their own minds up is not the best way to do it... guessing you know that though and aren’t bothered other than wanting to shout louder than others from yer way of communicating. 

20 minutes ago, frankblack said:

My Mum hasn't been contacted, and neither has a friend's Mum from the following GP (the latter is wheelchair bound with home help).  Check their news page:

https://www.cramondmedicalpractice.com/news.aspx?pr=S71129

Thats pretty blunt. Im sure someone on here will be able to explain further the distribution policy or how the strategy affects your mum or her friend. 

7 minutes ago, sadj said:

So its not your position that its a hoax? Still if you want people to listen to you calling them morons and assuming they arent intelligent enough to make their own minds up is not the best way to do it... guessing you know that though and aren’t bothered other than wanting to shout louder than others from yer way of communicating. 

There may be an illness with a 99%+ survival rate doing the rounds. It's the response to it and the agendas they are looking to implement of the back of it that is of greater concern to me.

er i

1 minute ago, sadj said:

Thats pretty blunt. Im sure someone on here will be able to explain further the distribution policy or how the strategy affects your mum or her friend. 

It doesn't matter what age you are or what medical conditions you have if your GP has no vaccine!

2 minutes ago, frankblack said:

er i

It doesn't matter what age you are or what medical conditions you have if your GP has no vaccine!

No but i have a medical condition that make sme vulnerable but I also wouldn’t expect to be anywhere near the top of the priority list. The strategy may be that they haven’t rolled out the over 80s in Lothian as they are focussing a small number of vaccines received on frontline staff while those who need to shield shield. Perhaps they have as you say sent all the vaccines to the mass centres and arent giving a hoot about local GPs at the moment. Someone will be able to clarify why this is the case im sure. 

10 minutes ago, heartstastic said:

There may be an illness with a 99%+ survival rate doing the rounds. It's the response to it and the agendas they are looking to implement of the back of it that is of greater concern to me.

Right and that was a far more sensible approach to saying that. The thing with info is you can make it tell pretty much any story you want depending on the angle you want to look at it from. What agendas? Why is that your opinion? The response to it is almost unanimous that its been a shitfest from everyone in all directions. No clear directives , no clear enforcement , no clear consequences so even people who feel its necessary do to an extent do as they please which in turn means any thought of a dystopian future is surely not possible if thats the place you feel we are being pushed into

Edited by sadj

scott herbertson
8 minutes ago, heartstastic said:

The response to it seems to be to try to save as many of the 1% from dying of it as is possible

Opening up restaurants etc will inevitably mean more people die

I realise there's a balance there in terms of the potential loss of freedom and collateral issues from that, but the vast majority of people support the lockdown (from opinion polls) and this is a democracy last time I looked so your view will not prevail at present.

It would be helpful if you want to make your point if you argued from reliable data though. Unless you just want to call us morons and not debate the issues?

1 hour ago, willie wallace said:

What is best way to look at todays case numbers.

Down quite a bit but so were the amount of people tested and the positivity rate is still high.

Or hopefully the numbers feeling the need to be tested  is dropping.

Compared to yesterday, the case figures are good, with roughly the same number of tests showing a reduced number of cases and a reduced positivity rate. Compared to a week ago, the case figures are very good, dropping from 1,875 to 1,165.

3 hours ago, Jamie Walker Tash said:

I am a driver...

Fair play to you then. What you really mean though is you want the LRT bosses to back you because it's surely within your own remit to refuse people without masks. You must have a safe stop (or similar) procedure.

I work on trains and I've refused point blank to have anything to do with tickets since March. Being involved operationally is as much as I'll entertain with as little interaction with customers as possible. I make announcements about face coverings and social distancing but it's up to them travelling to adhere to it and I won't get involved face to face.

3 minutes ago, scott herbertson said:

The response to it seems to be to try to save as many of the 1% from dying of it as is possible

Opening up restaurants etc will inevitably mean more people die

I realise there's a balance there in terms of the potential loss of freedom and collateral issues from that, but the vast majority of people support the lockdown (from opinion polls) and this is a democracy last time I looked so your view will not prevail at present.

It would be helpful if you want to make your point if you argued from reliable data though. Unless you just want to call us morons and not debate the issues?

Here the world stats for tuberculosis for 2018. 1.5 million died from a well known disease that's had billions of funding thrown at it...still killed 1.5 million. Did not see even the remotely same response to lockdown the world in such a ridiculous manner.

https://www.who.int/teams/global-tuberculosis-programme/tb-reports/global-report-2019

You say it's about saving as much of that 1% as possible...what about the other 99% that need to open their businesses to support there familys and communites...the schools being closed robbing children of vital education (especially primary school age)....the reports coming through of large increases in mental health problems and suicides...just the tip of the iceberg as these lockdowns continue...to save a fraction of 1% of the population. That doesn't add up to me no matter what angle i choose to look at it from.

The fact that all big multi nationals (amazon, mcdonalds etc) are still running through this  pandemic but most of small to medium businesses (the real economy driver for most communites) are forced to close should tell you this isn't about the health of the population.

32 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

Liking the Devi of the last few days.

The vile trolls are getting to her and she is becoming more blunt and to the point.

Screenshot_20210119-173001_Twitter.jpg

It's definitely the restrictions not the virus killing the economy 😂😂

Rightly or wrongly, but to claim otherwise is madness.

4 hours ago, Jamie Walker Tash said:

I am a driver...

So why can drivers enforce ticket paying but not mask wearing?

ive actually been on a bus when the driver turned the engine off because one person had a bus pass that had expired.

so why can they not do the same when twits get on bus with no face mask which is a far worse issue...?

Edited by Jambo 4 Ever

Dagger Is Back

Just watched the BBC News and how some folks can’t see how serious this is is just beyond me.

Sitting in tears hearing about the horrors of this virus and just so full of admiration for those in our NHS.

Just follow the ****ing rules people, it’s not the time or place to do otherwise.

2 minutes ago, Taffin said:

It's definitely the restrictions not the virus killing the economy 😂😂

Rightly or wrongly, but to claim otherwise is madness.

Lockdowns are a consequence of the virus, the virus is the ultimate root cause.

It's how you manage all the consequences of root cause.

(Although some may say a man eating a bat is the root cause)

26 minutes ago, heartstastic said:

Here the world stats for tuberculosis for 2018. 1.5 million died from a well known disease that's had billions of funding thrown at it...still killed 1.5 million. Did not see even the remotely same response to lockdown the world in such a ridiculous manner.

https://www.who.int/teams/global-tuberculosis-programme/tb-reports/global-report-2019

You say it's about saving as much of that 1% as possible...what about the other 99% that need to open their businesses to support there familys and communites...the schools being closed robbing children of vital education (especially primary school age)....the reports coming through of large increases in mental health problems and suicides...just the tip of the iceberg as these lockdowns continue...to save a fraction of 1% of the population. That doesn't add up to me no matter what angle i choose to look at it from.

The fact that all big multi nationals (amazon, mcdonalds etc) are still running through this  pandemic but most of small to medium businesses (the real economy driver for most communites) are forced to close should tell you this isn't about the health of the population.

To the best of my knowledge that is not accurate at all. In the future it may be we see a rise in suicide rates however as of now i think its reasonably similar to last year and the year before

2018 - 786

2019 - 833

trying to find figures for 2020 or a report hinting at fugures

Edit: official figures for 2020 wont be available until June 2021. Still can’t find any report saying there has been a huge increase yet though

Edited by sadj

Just now, DETTY29 said:

Lockdowns are a consequence of the virus, the virus is the ultimate root cause.

It's how you manage all the consequences of root cause.

(Although some may say a man eating a bat is the root cause)

It's still the restrictions killing the economy though, the why behind them may make it the right/wrong choice but the virus isn't killing the economy, our response to it is.

scott herbertson
15 minutes ago, heartstastic said:

The other 99% are helping to save as many of the 1% as possible. I understand your viewpoint, but it isn't agreed to by the government or the majority of the population. It's not a fraction of 1% of the population though - current estimates are just over 1% of those that catch it die. If we weren't protecting the vulnerable groups it would be a higher percentage.

I'm not keen on my stepfather, my in laws and to a certain extent myself having a greater chance of dying. I'd prefer to thole this for another 8 weeks or so by which time  most of the  most vulnerable people will have been vaccinated and then gradually open up.

• davemclaren changed the title to Coronavirus Super Thread ( merged )
  • JKBMod 12 featured, locked, unlocked and unfeatured this topic