• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• Geoff Kilpatrick

• pettigrewsstylist

• Morgan

Tenaciousdandy

Even a point in this game will be massive for us, then could be 1 win away from getting off the bottom which would be a massive moral booster in itself 

7 minutes ago, merrymac said:

Yep.

Probably not on general sale when you first tried.

Enjoy the win !!!

Just tried, says newly registered members can't purchase cat a tickets.. May have to call ticket office in morning 

Just now, jamb-oz said:

Just tried, says newly registered members can't purchase cat a tickets.. May have to call ticket office in morning 

Think I might try calling them now if it's possible and explain the overall situation. They may show some sympathy.

4 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

Think I might try calling them now if it's possible and explain the overall situation. They may show some sympathy.

Tried but shut unfortunately 

2 minutes ago, jamb-oz said:

Tried but shut unfortunately 

No luck. Get in touch with them as early as possible in the morning and explain the atypical circumstances. Hopefully that will encourage them to make you a priority for any tickets left.

1 minute ago, JFK-1 said:

No luck. Get in touch with them as early as possible in the morning and explain the atypical circumstances. Hopefully that will encourage them to make you a priority for any tickets left.

Will do cheers 

20 minutes ago, jamb-oz said:

Ok good luck sure it will be ok

If we are to believe in what Stendel is doing, and the performances are generally improving, tomorrow can’t be an excuse because it’s Rangers.

Let’s see a snarl, let’s see how much we are fighting for the cause and how the future could look.

It’ll be an interesting one to see who drops out now we have Boyce and Sibbick as well as the return of Clare, Smith, Hickey and Meshino.

Boyce has to start for me but with the rest I’d go:

Pereira

Clare Souttar Halkett Hickey

Smith Irving
Washington Naismith Meshino

Boyce

Still have the options of Donis, Uche, Henderson and Moore from the bench to change it. 

16 minutes ago, Ted Hastings said:

It’ll be an interesting one to see who drops out now we have Boyce and Sibbick as well as the return of Clare, Smith, Hickey and Meshino.

Pereira

Smith Irving

Boyce

Still have the options of Donis, Uche, Henderson and Moore from the bench to change it. 

To get at Rangers we’ll have to be good off the ball. 

The way he talks about Sibbick I can see him being straight in with Boyce. Sibbick to sit in front of the defence.  Meshino back in with Avdijaj on bench.  

Wash, Boyce up top and Naisy playing off them. Could do with a big game performance from the latter like he seems to produce v Celtic.  

1 hour ago, JFK-1 said:

Problem with that analogy is they don't need to be Real Madrid, they're playing Hearts not Barcelona.

It’s more about OUR attitude and approach to playing them , than what theirs will be towards us .
Show them **** all respect , similar to what their club ( and ugly partner ) shows Scottish football in general . 

1 hour ago, Dandyman79 said:

Even a point in this game will be massive for us, then could be 1 win away from getting off the bottom which would be a massive moral booster in itself 

I agree.  A point would mean we have nearly halved the pre-winter break deficit with Hamilton in less than a week. I fully expect us to be challenging for a top 6 place come the split.

Captain Canada
57 minutes ago, Ted Hastings said:

Pereira

Smith Irving

Boyce

I think DS said that Hickey and Smith will be struggling to make it tomorrow. 

My team would be: 

Joel

Clare Halkett Souttar Garuccio 

Toby Irving

Naismith Meshino Donis

Boyce

Subs: Bobby, Dikamona, Washington, Bozanic, White, Henderson and Walker 

Edited by Captain Canada

Voiceofreasonfortheseason
3 hours ago, Dandyman79 said:

This is where I am with tomorrow.  Massive if we get a point, if we get three I will post the Kevin Kyle gif 😉

9 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

I’m feeling hopeful for tomorrow. I think if Boyce plays then we have a goal threat and can def give it a go. 

What's the chat about Boyce?Any reason he wont be straight in?

9 minutes ago, Voiceofreasonfortheseason said:

just in case he hasn’t had international clearance. Think he could be the missing piece

Just spent the last hour watching Boyce on YouTube. Some cracking stuff, we really need to provide him with the right service, deadly when he has the right service mind.

N Lincs Jambo

Really looking forward to the game tomorrow sadly only on TV. Tomorrow’s team will be starting to look like a Stendel team with 3 of his own signings. Hopefully we’ll be up for it from the start and right in their faces. If they’re missing both MacGregor and Morelos then I think they will struggle. Fingers crossed for 3 points and the real start of the Stendel era at Hearts 👍🤞

47 minutes ago, Voiceofreasonfortheseason said:

Just spent the last hour watching Boyce on YouTube. Some cracking stuff, we really need to provide him with the right service, deadly when he has the right service mind.

He should be up for it tomorrow. Is he not from the Celtic side of Belfast?

3 hours ago, Ted Hastings said:

Pereira

Smith Irving

Boyce

Swap smith for Toby as smith is out 

Just now, Cruyff said:

He should be up for it tomorrow. Is he not from the Celtic side of Belfast?

48 minutes ago, Voiceofreasonfortheseason said:

An absolute goal machine 

I think we’ll go with

Pereira 

clare.    Souttar Halkett  Hickey

Toby. Irvine

washington.   Naismith Avdijaj 

Boyce

subs

Dikamona Garuccio Bozanic Zlamal Henderson Uche Moore

i think this is probably our strongest team if Smith is out. If Smith was fit I would swap him with Irvine.

Just in case I'm not the only person who didnt know this, Mr Boyce has a League Cup winners medal.  He won it with Ross County.  The oponents were Hibernian.

I'm taking a real liking to him.

Fire_At_The_Disco
5 hours ago, jamb-oz said:

Listen bud if your struggling in the morning I will buy you 2 e-tickets and send them for you to print off, you can transfer the price. 

5 hours ago, bairdy said:

Would take a draw, we are still a 'work in progress.'

Unfortunately, they're quite a good team.

Same 

Somebody is going to take a spanking from us soon 

7 minutes ago, salvo69 said:

Hearts are 9/1 on Betfair which is value....even minus 2 is stealing candy 

What's minus 2? 

If they do beat us it will be by a goal 

I predict score draw 

Austin MacGlee

Swore after Ross County I wouldn't make anymore Hearts score predictions. I dont think we'll lose tomorrow. Right service to Boyce and he will score goals.

2 hours ago, Voiceofreasonfortheseason said:

just in case he hasn’t had international clearance. Think he could be the missing piece

6 hours ago, jamb-oz said:

Can they be purchased without loyalty points? 

You need to have a purchasing history.

NaturalOrder74
48 minutes ago, kimosavi said:

What's minus 2? 

If they do beat us it will be by a goal 

I predict score draw 

hearts +2 is 3/4  

that’s very good value I can’t see us losing by more than a goal +1 would be 21/10 again very good but it is a strong rangers team and I think a draw or better is a big ask 

There's a lot of nervousness on the bears den match thread.  At least 4 key players out is giving them angst.  Now they know how we've been feeling for over a year.

The general theme is escape with a 1-0 win.

5 hours ago, 3fingersreid said:

It’s more about OUR attitude and approach to playing them , than what theirs will be towards us .
Show them **** all respect , similar to what their club ( and ugly partner ) shows Scottish football in general . 

Not sure what you mean by that. Show them no respect in what way? Play them as if they're not in Scottish terms a very powerful side indeed? Play them like they're an also ran? That could be fatal.

On the field if anything is to be taken from it they have to be given all due respect for what they're capable of with suitable caution. It can't be pretended they're anything other than a daunting challenge.  

Coburg Hearts
1 hour ago, One five said:

I would never bet on anything than the jambos to win  in any game .but that’s me !!!!

That's why I'm in the poor hoose. 😣😊

Pasquale for King
7 hours ago, 3fingersreid said:

Absolutely, scumbags deserve no respect. They’ve not been great without their best two players in Morelos and Tavernier. All the pressure is on them too with being 5 points behind. With a bit of luck who knows what might happen.