***Heart Of Midlothian v Glasgow Rangers Official Match Day Thread***

Bazzas right boot

2 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

On the YouTube page below the video there's a share option. Pause the video where you want it to start then click on share. A box pops up with a little check box included in it which has 'Start at' next to it. If you check that box then hit copy it will copy a link with the relevant start time you paused at.

Top man. Thank you.

genuinely didn’t know that you could do that. Thanks for sharing 👍

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• Geoff Kilpatrick

• pettigrewsstylist

• Morgan

Pereira 

Clare Souttar Halkett Hickey 

Smith Irving

Advijaj Naismith Washington 

Boyce

Zlamal 

Garuccio 

Dikamona

Sibbick

Bozanic 

Meshino 

Henderson

PhoenixHearts

Perriera

Clare Halkett  Souttar  Hickey

Meshino Smith  Irving   Avdijaj

Naimsith  Boyce

Zlamal, Dikamona, Garuccio, Sibbick, Bozanic, Henderson, Washington. 

Maybe swap Washington and Meshino.

Garuccio, Sibbick and Washington to see some minutes for Hickey, Irving and Naismith respectively, barring any injuries.

Pasquale for King
9 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

Seems his contract expire May 30th but if they don't re-sign him he is highly unlikely to he at hibs or any other Scottish side. Wages would be way too much. 

Sorry I was being facetious about Hibs and guys with criminal records, probably go back down south.

Ex member of the SaS
41 minutes ago, PhoenixHearts said:

Perriera

Clare Halkett  Souttar  Hickey

Meshino Smith  Irving   Avdijaj

Naimsith  Boyce

Zlamal, Dikamona, Garuccio, Sibbick, Bozanic, Henderson, Washington. 

Maybe swap Washington and Meshino.

Garuccio, Sibbick and Washington to see some minutes for Hickey, Irving and Naismith respectively, barring any injuries.

Was going to go with this and you saved me the bother.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Looking a bit different now then, if Smith is out, likely Toby will get a baptism of fire

JP

SC CH JS AH

TS AI

DA SN RM

LB

Subs

ZZ BG OB JW EH UI CW

Pereira

Clare

Halkett

Souttar

Hickey

Smith

Irving

Meshino

Naismith

Advijaj

Boyce

subs: Zlamal, Sibbick, Garrucio, Bozanic, Walker, Uche, Washington

OPTIONS!!!!

3-2 Hearts. Defoe double for them, Naismith double and someone fairly random to score the winner in the 92nd minute leading to a Slippy G versus Stendel face off and big Jorg entering the fray leaving Slippy G with a new nickname of Skiddy G, as he sh*ts his kecks and hides behind his coaching staff. 

A stick on.

11 minutes ago, Gashauskis9 said:

Pereira

Clare

Halkett

Souttar

Hickey

Smith

Irving

Meshino

Naismith

Advijaj

Boyce

OPTIONS!!!!

:clumshot:

36 minutes ago, Gashauskis9 said:

Pereira

Clare

Halkett

Souttar

Hickey

Smith

Irving

Meshino

Naismith

Advijaj

Boyce

OPTIONS!!!!

That looks good to me.  We will need plenty of grunt in the midfield.

33 minutes ago, TheTrumpet said:

3-2 Hearts. Defoe double for them, Naismith double and someone fairly random to score the winner in the 92nd minute leading to a Slippy G versus Stendel face off and big Jorg entering the fray leaving Slippy G with a new nickname of Skiddy G, as he sh*ts his kecks and hides behind his coaching staff. 

A stick on.

😂😂😂

Perhaps not the best time to be playing them. They only need to keep winning to overtake Celtic at the top with their game in hand. That fact alone will be enough to inspire them to go all out.

And let's face the reality, their other half aside they're on another level in comparison to the rest of the league. They have 11 wins and a draw over their last 12 league games which demonstrates they're predominately beating everybody else in he league whether home or away.

If anything is taken from this game that would be great but if nothing is taken it's not the time to start turning on the team or the manager. People need to be exercising more hope than confidence.

2 hours ago, Gashauskis9 said:

Pereira

Clare

Halkett

Souttar

Hickey

Smith

Irving

Meshino

Naismith

Advijaj

Boyce

OPTIONS!!!!

That front 4 👍🏻 
Advijaj Is still an unknown , but he must have ability to be at the level he has played.  Here’s hoping he turns out to be a success for us.

And a decent looking bench aswell              ( with no Moore, Henderson & Dikamona..) 

Cochrane , C.smith, Macdonald all in the background aswell. 

A spirited 2-2 draw.

They were rotten against us earlier in the season at Tynecastle if it happens again we will pump them.

Most likely a close game with a goal in it either way.

10 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

I really hope DS is toying with Stevie over the fitness of Smith and Hickey.  We shall see.

Gaffer not sounding confident Doug that both can make it, fingers crossed we get at least one on the pitch

The point was made by Tom English just before the home game with Celtic, the opposition has become irrelevant, theres no should/could/would games now, it's simply a case of MUST get as many points as possible regardless who it is. 

if smith is out, perhaps: 

Pereira

Clare

Halkett

Souttar

Hickey

Sibbick

Washington 

Bozanic 

Naismith

Advijaj

Boyce

6 minutes ago, VALDOS' said:

The point was made by Tom English just before the home game with Celtic, the opposition has become irrelevant, theres no should/could/would games now, it's simply a case of MUST get as many points as possible regardless who it is. 

This guy gets it.

People have been dumbly setting out notional mini-targets covering numbers of matches.    It's just complete and utter nonsense.    We might be a big club who appear to be misplaced in our position and some people might still see us as a club who 'should' win particular matches,   but the reality is that we're just a club with a relegation battle to fight.     Teams who successfully conduct relegation battles scrap,  fight,  bite,  scratch for everything.     Being a misplaced,  big club in our situation is arguably a distinct disadvantage.

Hamilton and St.Mirren have won games while we haven't.    Both of them recently run old firm teams quite close.    Both of them are actually in decent enough form.

We can't survive with draws.    At some point we'll have to win some games.    But we'll need to take draws where we can when wins aren't forthcoming.    We'll need a bit of assistance from other teams losing.

Some people have suggested we don't need help from others losing and that we should just go out and get a handful of wins... just 'cos we can... somehow.     That is a spectacular piece of delusion.    Complete denial or ignorance.

A draw tomorrow would be pretty good.    Even if Hamilton win today.    At the very least it will be a sign that Hearts are engaged in the right mentality.  

Brick Tamland

Naismith to put us 1 up, a dubious goal for them and then Boyce netting the winner. 
I reckon there will be a red card for them too. 

1 hour ago, Angry Haggis said:

Rangers have momentum and winning mentality, a point would be decent result here. 

Three points would be exceptional. 

Exceptional it will be.

Hearts are improving but it would take a real effort to take points tomorrow. Huge blow for them with Morelos and Tavenier out. I like Souttar and Halkett but do worry when they come up against better players...the positive is we play a high press now which worked really well against Celtic when we won 4-0 and we also have exciting attacking options plus a bench a lot stronger than before...2-2

Joel

Clare souttar halkett hickey 

Toby  Irving 

Washington Naismith Abv 

Boyce 

Smith sounds like he is out and stendel has shown no qualms about putting newbies in from the start. 

Bench of Henderson,Moore,clevid,bobby,walker,uche,meshino looks no bad on paper

On 22/01/2020 at 22:00, braveheart said:

Glasgow rangers are dead!

This...get the thread title changed to Heart of Midlothian v The Rangers

MarkDevriesScores4

Even if Boyce and Sibbick are cleared to play, they will have had zero time to work with the team so I wouldn’t put too much hope in that being perfect from day 1.

it also cannot be understated how much of a difference Michael Smith brings to the team. If he is not fit, we are a far poorer side. He is vital to hearts in my opinion.

I would take a draw now. We are only the beginnings of a work in progress. I know we need to start picking up wins and soon and although I would love that to be tomorrow, Rangers are in fine form and it will be a massive ask to take 3 points.

key thing for me is that if we concede, the fans if anything should raise the support for the side. Let’s give this team an extra man tomorrow and get right behind whoever starts for Edinburgh’s finest football club!

16 minutes ago, MarkDevriesScores4 said:

Even if Boyce and Sibbick are cleared to play, they will have had zero time to work with the team so I wouldn’t put too much hope in that being perfect from day 1.

it also cannot be understated how much of a difference Michael Smith brings to the team. If he is not fit, we are a far poorer side. He is vital to hearts in my opinion.

I would take a draw now. We are only the beginnings of a work in progress. I know we need to start picking up wins and soon and although I would love that to be tomorrow, Rangers are in fine form and it will be a massive ask to take 3 points.

key thing for me is that if we concede, the fans if anything should raise the support for the side. Let’s give this team an extra man tomorrow and get right behind whoever starts for Edinburgh’s finest football club!

Absolutely agree with everything mate , would take a draw although I've put a bet for us to win this one 🤞

MarkDevriesScores4
2 minutes ago, One five said:

Absolutely agree with everything mate , would take a draw although I've put a bet for us to win this one 🤞

Hope your bet comes in bud! 🤞🏽

Pereira 

Clare   M. Smith Souttar  Hickey

Sibbick   Irving 

Avdijaj                         Naismith 

Boycey Denzel

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, MarkDevriesScores4 said:

Well said that man. 

Tenaciousdandy

Would take a draw right now, but if we can get our scoring boots on and the rangers not having morelos we might have a chance, here's hoping anyway 

I don’t rate him but I’d play Uche. Goldson and that got destroyed by Gerrard after the last tynie game for not being able to deal with Uche. Boyce and Washington to play alongside him with Naismith behind. 

keithyboy1975

Now that there's a few new boys signed....what we thinking for starting line up for tomorrow???

I'm thinking 

Gk Pereira

Rb Clare

Cb Souttar

Cb Halkett

Lb Hickey

Cm Smith

Irving

Rw Washington

Am Naismith

Lm Donis

Cf Boyce

Subs

Zlamal

Hibbock

Bozanic

Walker

Henderson

Meshino

Moore

Regardless, squad deffo better. 

Not included - Dikamona, White, Brandon, Damour, Garrucio, Cochrane, McDonald, Morrison, McLean & Ikpeazu.