***Heart Of Midlothian v Glasgow Rangers Official Match Day Thread***

Bazzas right boot

Geoff Kilpatrick

White :vrface:

Another sub at HT beckons for him when we are 2 down and desperately changing things.

Really disappointed Washington is not being used wide left. His workrate is exactly the sort of thing we need in this game.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• Geoff Kilpatrick

• pettigrewsstylist

• Morgan

9 minutes ago, 8skacel8 said:

Bocye starts. 

That is not our strongest possible team though. 

No think Washington and meshino should be on 

Special Agent Dale Cooper

That team worries me...but I'm sure Stendel knows what he's doing. Great chance for Moore and Henderson to impress.

Captain Canada

We need Moore and Henderson to step up a level today. I can see the logic in playing White ahead of Garuccio given how long he was out for. 

Plenty of attacking options on the bench but hopefully we won't need them. 

Edited by Captain Canada

Just now, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

White :vrface:

Another sub at HT beckons for him when we are 2 down and desperately changing things.

Really disappointed Washington is not being used wide left. His workrate is exactly the sort of thing we need in this game.

I think the plan will be to bring Washington and Uche on 2nd half to run their full backs ragged when Moore and Hendo have tired them out.  Decent tactic imo.  

5 minutes ago, N Lincs Jambo said:

Concerned about no Smith or Hickey and unless that’s just an error and Naismith is still captain then that really is a strange one given he’s playing 

Would never have guessed that team. 

Irving Moore Henderson and Sibbick starting. 

Brave choice. 

Garruchio injured again? 

Bridge of Djoum

Well, we beat Celtic 4-0 with Callachan, Randall and Buaben in the team...

Surprising team but I trust DS knows what he wants. Sticking with 1-1.

Weird 11 to be honest. 

White rather than Garuccio is a strange pick. Failed to impress every single time when called upon. Sibbick going straight in over Bozanic is strange too. 

Hopefully its one of those wacky selections that just works for whatever reason. 

5 minutes ago, Gashauskis9 said:

I think the plan will be to bring Washington and Uche on 2nd half to run their full backs ragged when Moore and Hendo have tired them out.  Decent tactic imo.  

Donis rather than uche

Edited by milky_26

1 minute ago, Captain Canada said:

We need Moore and Hebderson to step up a level today. I can see the logic in playing White ahead of Garuccio given how long he was out for. 

Plenty of attacking options on the bench but hopefully we won't need them. 

White can't last 90 mins though 😏

Geoff Kilpatrick
1 minute ago, Gashauskis9 said:

Pointless if we are behind on the scoresheet if and when White fecks up again! I hoped the derby was the last we saw of him.

1 minute ago, milky_26 said:

Keep up Morgan that has been corrected

Apologies, Milky.

I blinked.

1 minute ago, Castle rock said:

They changed to naisy morgan

:thumbsup:

I am glad Moore and Henderson have been given a chance. I think they both will take it. And Avdijaj will come on second half and wrap the game up!

Big game for Sibbick's debut. Boyce already knows the score in the SPL.

Captain Canada
2 minutes ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

White can't last 90 mins though 😏

Let's hope he can today otherwise it will be Bozanic probably filling in there. 

1 minute ago, AlphonseCapone said:

It's obviously going to be a mistake with Souttar as captain. Calm down lads. 

I wish you’d posted this five minutes ago, I’ve already had @milky_26 down my throat.  :oohmatron:

Metaphorically speaking, of course.

5 minutes ago, OTT said:

Weird 11 to be honest. 

White rather than Garuccio is a strange pick. Failed to impress every single time when called upon. Sibbick going straight in over Bozanic is strange too. 

Hopefully its one of those wacky selections that just works for whatever reason. 

bozanic is woeful to be fair

2 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Pointless if we are behind on the scoresheet if and when White fecks up again! I hoped the derby was the last we saw of him.

I’d question White’s fitness, but his effort when he’s played has never come into question and I can’t think of any defeat being on his head so far.  In fact, during that first half against Hibs he was one of the very few who got pass marks.  Not sure what feck up you are referring to.

Just now, Mac80 said:

bozanic is woeful to be fair

I think he was god awful under Levein but since Stendels came in he's played a lot more positively - still below the standard we need mind, but better than when Levein ran the show. 

1 minute ago, Bunny Munro said:

Garrucio must be injured to not even make the bench.

Is Dikamona injured too? Seems weird to go without a defender on the bench.

Beginning to think Stendel is another tinkerer. Random changes from game to game.

Guessing injuries are forcing White's selection? Lack of defensive cover is a worry, with Berra even not being selected as cover on the bench. DS must trust the young lad to throw him into this game- mon the JTs. 

Re White we all screamed for new manager we have to trust his judgment.He has been working with squad all week he must see something in there.

Selkirkhmfc1874

Initial reaction is surprised washington not playing infront Henderson and also lewis Moore ahead of the new signing on loan and also surprised no defensive cover on bench but time will tell 

Geoff Kilpatrick
3 minutes ago, Gashauskis9 said:

I’d question White’s fitness, but his effort when he’s played has never come into question and I can’t think of any defeat being on his head so far.  In fact, during that first half against Hibs he was one of the very few who got pass marks.  Not sure what feck up you are referring to.

Pass marks in the first half and yet he was hooked?

By feck up, I should rephrase. He's a younger, less fit Berra in terms of ability. However, Sevco will target everything down the right having seen our team. Just watch.

1 minute ago, jambopilms said:

We were shite on Wednesday, why wouldn't there be changes. We clearly have a load of injuries particularly in defence.

Missing 5 defenders.   Plus Berra.     Clobbered.