• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• Geoff Kilpatrick

• pettigrewsstylist

• Morgan

AlphonseCapone
2 hours ago, jamboman9 said:

I'm confused today,feeling upbeat and think we will win but at the same time 💩ing myself 🤷.

🇱🇻🇱🇻

Same!! Maybe not win but a draw at least, despite all the evidence. 

16 minutes ago, Ominous said:

Halkett 33's score first, 10's anytime on skybet. Worth a pound.

I have went for Avdijaj to get 2 at 60-1 can't see it but thought the odds were worth a punt 

Edited by steve123

1 hour ago, jamboman9 said:

Yes,game of fine margins today and agree that many more important matches coming up.

I don’t think there are any games bottom six that are more important than any other games top six.  They’re all worth 3 points max and all games to us are equally important. However granted that the bottom six are our relegation rivals and the cutting edge to this that they invoke a 6 point swing between winning or losing making them seem more important. We’ll focus on catching and overtaking Hamilton and then pick of each closest rival one by one. I feel we won’t be far outside the top six and if we can get in the top half after the split then DS will have worked miracles. We all have a part to play in this rollercoaster of emotions that come with following the famous. HHGH

Not expecting a draw or win but another step towards progress in that we set out to have a go and the fans are onside like the Aberdeen game

Actually looking forward to seeing our line up and feeling positive about it for the first time in ages.

Feeling positive about today, gonna go for 2-1 Hearts

Franksluckypants

All about us today!

Uche to smash them to a pulp, with Boyce waiting to poach...fancy 2 goals coming our way!

22 hours ago, Dandyman79 said:

Would take a draw right now, but if we can get our scoring boots on and the rangers not having morelos we might have a chance, here's hoping anyway 

This.

If we can go in 0-0 or better at the break and make sure Defoe gets little room in the box we might get something from the box. Penalty anyone.....!

16 minutes ago, Saughton Jambo said:

I feel we won’t be far outside the top six and if we can get in the top half after the split then DS will have worked miracles. 

If we avoid relegation DS will have worked miracles.

We all thought that we would be hammered last time but we drew and played well. I'm going to go for 1-0 to us or 1-1. Either would be great. A win would be surreal but entirely possible considering we have all to play for.

August Landmesser
16 minutes ago, highlandjambo3 said:

Pubs up here will be rammed with plastic cheeks today........as per normal

Fancy dress party?

22283.jpg

Tenaciousdandy
2 minutes ago, Des' Dad said:

We should know by the end of Feb, with playing Killie, Hamilton and St Mirren where we stand with relegation 

1 minute ago, Des' Dad said:

Talk about low expectations!!!

I like the changes Stendel has made and feel they will bear fruit very soon, hopefully today, but we weren’t even bottom when we he took over.  Treading water with St Mirren and Hamilton over 20 games would not be remotely miraculous.

Ann Budge has given Stendel 100% backing in the transfer market and with Boyce in the side, I’m hoping we have the 3rd biggest points haul in the League over the 2nd half of the season.

45 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Steven McLean, his brother played with Rangers. 

His brother is Brian McLean who played at youth level for Rangers but never broke through to the first team, he's currently at Morton, so according to wiki.

1 minute ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

His brother is Brian McLean who played at youth level for Rangers but never broke through to the first team, he's currently at Morton, so according to wiki.

Yeah I know. Was slightly exaggerating for dramatic effect. 

5 minutes ago, David McCaig said:

Talk about low expectations!!!

I like the changes Stendel has made and feel they will bear fruit very soon, hopefully today, but we weren’t even bottom when we he took over.  Treading water with St Mirren and Hamilton over 20 games would not be remotely miraculous.

Ann Budge has given Stendel 100% backing in the transfer market and with Boyce in the side, I’m hoping we have the 3rd biggest points haul in the League over the 2nd half of the season.

We were 11th when he took over. It’s years worth of damage he has to repair. 10th is our target and people need to realise that. We’ve won 2 games all season and it’s February in a few days. 

Not a game for Moore and Henderson to start. Meshino, Uche, Donis, Washington can all cause Rangers problems. Naismith and Boyce can finish. Smith and Sibbick can beef up midfield and win battles in there. Clare and Hickey ( Garrucio ) must hold the defensive line better, pick their times to join attacks and not expose Hickey and Souttar. The likes of Kent would exploit. We have enough creativity to get something from this, they have not been that impressive of late. We have strengthened and should now target every game, every point is of great value, this is winnable strongest available team please DS.

34 minutes ago, dav1e said:

Hearts 2 The rangers 1 Halkett and Advijaj , sh1te title for a thread btw ,at least give the opposition their proper name.

Prefer Sevco personally, and will until the years of systematic cheating have been addressed. So forever, basically.

Have to be right into them from the start. No allowing them to settle.

Saying that still think it's going to be really tough.

Our midfield lacks a bit of bite

Would be happy with a draw right now but here's hoping 

alicante jambo
2 hours ago, Doc Rob said:

Prefer Sevco personally, and will until the years of systematic cheating have been addressed. So forever, basically.

Post of the day. Im with you 100%.Scummy bas_-_ds hope we do them today.

William H. Bonney
6 minutes ago, Doc Rob said:

Dirty hun *******s is more apt. 

2 minutes ago, hueyview said:

Going for 2-2...  Maybe the player changes will make it more difficult for Rangers...

maybe this will all click today. Hope so. 

4 minutes ago, hueyview said:

Going for 2-2...  Maybe the player changes will make it more difficult for Rangers...

Desmond is my prediction as well 

1-0 us

they equalise

2-1 us

they equalise

Needs to be appreciated that Stendel’s style as great as it is in an attacking sense, will leak goals on the counter against better teams.

Tough one to call again but I think it will be similar to the Aberdeen game. We will no doubt go all out attack from the beginning with a high press, hopefully keeping it tight at the back. If we score first I think we will get at least a point but if not then they will probably win. We need wins but I would take a 1-1 right now.

Just now, Gary Locke said:

Is Clare back from suspension? He got a straight red so a imagined would be more than 1 game

Wasn't for violent conduct so just the wan game

Just now, kila said:

Wasn't for violent conduct so just the wan game

👍🏻 Who would’ve thought we would be hoping for Clare to be playing a few months ago 👀

4 minutes ago, Gary Locke said:

👍🏻 Who would’ve thought we would be hoping for Clare to be playing a few months ago 👀

People who know their football 

:greggy:

Tenaciousdandy
Just now, Mollo said:

Sorry if it’s been asked - but why is the game listed on Sky as 4pm? Have I gone daft?!

Says the pre-match starts a 2:30 

1 minute ago, Mollo said:

Sorry if it’s been asked - but why is the game listed on Sky as 4pm? Have I gone daft?!

Think it's only on main event channel from 4. Will be on sky sports football from 2.30.

1 minute ago, Mollo said:

Are you in Spain ?

Just now, Dandyman79 said:

Says the pre-match starts a 2:30 

Ah just realised it’s on Sky Football (403) but Sky Main Event weirdly lists it live from 4pm after the cricket. 🤪

Tenaciousdandy
Just now, Mollo said:

Ah just realised it’s on Sky Football (403) but Sky Main Event weirdly lists it live from 4pm after the cricket. 🤪

Yeah thats strange, shows how much sky actually care about Scottish football lol 

scott herbertson
14 minutes ago, kila said:

Both to start today I reckon!

Think Boyce might but would be surprised if he throws Tibbick right into this game without much training with the midfield