Sportscene.

Harry Potter

4 minutes ago, graygo said:

Retrospective action can be taken, it won't though.

ref saw it and he was booked, thought that was the end of it

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ethan Hunt

• Last Laff

• sadj

• Mikey1874

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Malinga the Swinga
3 minutes ago, HMFC 86 said:

what a surprise. Take it they concluded fat Tommy’s team were cheated

Sutherland hinted they were, Stewart and Thompson said it was 50/50 and was a decision that could have gone one way or the other. Sutherland must be the most unprofessional presenter of any programme on tv. 

9 minutes ago, maroonsgotop said:

our equaliser in stoppage time discussed at length about whether it was our throw in and whether Uche fouled.  No mention of the validity of their penalty 

They pretty much backed the referee though. 

Tough titty Wright

(looking at closely it was a Hearts throw) 

Serious question.

Do you think they are behaving, ever increasingly, like a bunch of giggling wee lassies so that they don't end up losing their job to a female?

32 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

What a terrible post which should be removed

Remove post for calling Mikey Stewart a clown. Thought police. 

9 minutes ago, Riccarton3 said:

No, they can still pull him up for it.

Here's the FA view on it, we are the same but I can't find anything yet.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/24847724

Edit: It appears I may be wrong, maybe the referee will say that he missed the stamp which would get him off the hook.

https://www.footballscotland.co.uk/spfl/other-football/sfa-issue-qa-explaining-compliance-15667350

Edited by graygo

1 minute ago, TheOak88 said:

Really..I take it reading is not your strong point..try again and if you still think the same you are bad as the poster

SectionDJambo

It would be interesting to know the viewing figures for this trash. Just so much nonsense spoken. None of them seem to have the brains they were born with.

They're lucky that Hearts fans tend to be civilised people,  who will just shake their heads at their lack of objectivity.

1 minute ago, SectionDJambo said:

It would be interesting to know the viewing figures for this trash. Just so much nonsense spoken. None of them seem to have the brains they were born with.

They're lucky that Hearts fans tend to be civilised people,  who will just shake their heads at their lack of objectivity.

I’ll tell you what though, they have people talking about it.  

GorgieFifeLife
10 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Sutherland hinted they were, Stewart and Thompson said it was 50/50 and was a decision that could have gone one way or the other. Sutherland must be the most unprofessional presenter of any programme on tv. 

He has one of those faces.

1 minute ago, Mikey1874 said:

They pretty much backed the referee though. 

Tough titty Wright

(looking at closely it was a Hearts throw) 

in slow mo it certainly looked a Hearts throw yet Thompson sees something different. 

SectionDJambo
1 minute ago, Last Laff said:

Only in a disparaging, despairing way. We would like a show about Scottish football that we looked forward to watching, win or lose. Not that trash.

11 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

Really..I take it reading is not your strong point..try again and if you still think the same you are bad as the poster

Was just a wee joke mate. We all get how outraged you are. 

My half sister
10 minutes ago, Dino Velvet said:

If you drank a shot every time Stewart says ‘look’, how long before you were paralytic? 

And one for everytime Sutherland says 'absolutely ' youd never make your work until Wednesday 

24 minutes ago, Riccarton3 said:

Another strange one was Jordan Jones getting a retrospective ban for diving, how come if the referee saw it and gave the penalty?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45802083

Happened with Jamie Walker as well.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37049332

Edited by graygo

15 minutes ago, graygo said:

No, they can still pull him up for it.

Here's the FA view on it, we are the same but I can't find anything yet.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/24847724

Edit: It appears I may be wrong, maybe the referee will say that he missed the stamp which would get him off the hook.

https://www.footballscotland.co.uk/spfl/other-football/sfa-issue-qa-explaining-compliance-15667350

They said on BT Sports that Thumb got booked for the push afterwards, ref didn't see the stamp, how blind is he, ffs

Just now, rmreido said:

They said on BT Sports that Thumb got booked for the push afterwards, ref didn't see the stamp, how blind is he, ffs

So he can be done for it then.

Under the floodlight
5 minutes ago, TheOak88 said:

Was just a wee joke mate. We all get how outraged you are. 

Outrage is the new black don't you know.

3 minutes ago, Big Slim Stylee said:

Three home teams with artificial pitches. I understand the financial aspect but it just doesn’t sit right. 

I try and avoid those games as often as I can so as not to support their financial business plans. Will be going to Falkirk though😁

19 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

Bed time!

2 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Bed time!

Ah the old lets ignore it and it will all disappear type post

Just like the idiots shouting 'peado' at the St Johnstone fan yesterday it's not smart and it's not funny

Still when one day people notice it and take action you'll be all right

It's easier to step aside as you are doing instead of actually trying to stop or limit the idiots

gorgie rd eh11
24 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

What’s the viewing figures?

48 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

Apologies if I've offended any Celtic fans

I'm not offended.

I'm not a Celtic fan.

Your post was shite accept it .

Gash patter

Portobello Hearts on Twitter quite correctly highlighted the actions of their keeper in the lead up to Naismith's goal. Comes out, realises he can't get the ball, turns away so that he is no longer even looking at the ball, lashes out and kicks Halkett. 

Just now, Malinga the Swinga said:

Absolutely horrific editing to highlight a piece of mis-control by Uche and have a laugh at his expense. Was he the only player in SPL to make a mistake at the weekend. I highly doubt it, yet no one else's error will be shown.

That little ***** Sutherland couldn't wait to act like a prick and giggle. Really pisses me off when no discussion over a penalty yet they see fit to waste time on this.

Spot on. Hate that little rat Sutherland. Hate the BBC.

1 minute ago, poultry said:

Spot on. Hate that little rat Sutherland. Hate the BBC.

Gave up on Sportscene a long time ago. 

Sportscene’s idea of a balanced approach is to ignore the very loud pro IRA chants and songs from the Celtic support and the Up to their Knees rants from the hordes at  Rankers and then make a great play of focussing on anything coming from one unbalanced ersehole from Tynecastle. The fact there are over 100,000 sectarian morons following the Bigot Brothers is irrelevant. Why? Because the journos and the program setup at the BBC are seeped in the same bigotry, so they have two tame clowns in Stewart and Thomson to pretend otherwise. These two guys should be ashamed that they never ever comment on the blatant hatred at the two Glasgow clubs.

Edited by Prof

53 minutes ago, TheOak88 said:

Clowns are complaining......

Guest ToqueJambo
1 hour ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Absolutely horrific editing to highlight a piece of mis-control by Uche and have a laugh at his expense. Was he the only player in SPL to make a mistake at the weekend. I highly doubt it, yet no one else's error will be shown.

That little ***** Sutherland couldn't wait to act like a prick and giggle. Really pisses me off when no discussion over a penalty yet they see fit to waste time on this.

If you read the Uche thread even supposed Hearts fans are queuing up to ridicule Uche. No real surprise the BBC are at it too.

Edited by ToqueJambo

jack D and coke
On 28/01/2020 at 16:22, busby1985 said:

Another highlight of the game missed by the BBC. 

😂😂😂😂

0415FF30-625A-442B-8120-50FF50108AB8.jpeg

B2F415D4-8AB3-49F3-AA01-2E427EC3004D.jpeg

I know it was quite a common thing for hearts fans to “prefer” those hun tramps over Celtic in the past(I include myself incidentally) but I can honestly say I totally despise those Scotland hating wankers. 
**** Rangers.

Edited by jack D and coke

34 minutes ago, gorgie rd eh11 said:

What’s the viewing figures?

No idea, don’t really care either it’s probably why I don’t get worked up about a show showing the Scottish football goals. 

58 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

Only in a disparaging, despairing way. We would like a show about Scottish football that we looked forward to watching, win or lose. Not that trash.

All highlights show are rubbish these days when you can usually get the goals instantaneously. 

1 hour ago, Riccarton3 said:

in slow mo it certainly looked a Hearts throw yet Thompson sees something different. 

Looked very much like a St J throw to me. Which makes it all the more pleasing. 

SectionDJambo
1 minute ago, Last Laff said:

All highlights show are rubbish these days when you can usually get the goals instantaneously. 

Agreed, partly. But there’s more to games than just watching the goals.

I usually record motd and speed through the match analysis. It can be interesting to hear the views of the players and coaches though.

I used to enjoy the Bundesliga highlights show on bt sport, when I had it. Highlights, comment from people who matter, and on to the next game. No listening to insufferable idiots in between.

gorgie rd eh11
2 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

No idea, don’t really care either it’s probably why I don’t get worked up about a show showing the Scottish football goals. 

Yet care enough to get involved in a conversation about it. :turned:

Guest ToqueJambo
18 minutes ago, Barasa said:

Looked very much like a St J throw to me. Which makes it all the more pleasing. 

Makes up for all the atrocious "50/50" calls we didn't get vs Rangers. Or rather doesn't go anywhere near making up for that - would take a whole season.

23 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

Agreed, partly. But there’s more to games than just watching the goals.

I usually record motd and speed through the match analysis. It can be interesting to hear the views of the players and coaches though.

I used to enjoy the Bundesliga highlights show on bt sport, when I had it. Highlights, comment from people who matter, and on to the next game. No listening to insufferable idiots in between.

Best show on tv is the champions league thing they have on BT, when they show the goals as they go in. German highlights are class too I agree.  Rest I don’t really care for much and I used to love watching the highlights of Scotland and England. 

23 minutes ago, gorgie rd eh11 said:

Yet care enough to get involved in a conversation about it. :turned:

I was looking in to see what people said as I didn’t watch it.  Prefer the radio then watching our website highlights 😁

Big Slim Stylee
47 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

If you read the Uche thread even supposed Hearts fans are queuing up to ridicule Uche. No real surprise the BBC are at it too.

Thought it was quite funny myself. And I like Uche. I’m sure he’s not fussed.

I don’t get why so many people on here  get so wound up at a fairly average highlights show with deeply average pundits. It’s weirdly obsessive, tbh.

Guest ToqueJambo
1 minute ago, Big Slim Stylee said:

Thought it was quite funny myself. And I like Uche. I’m sure he’s not fussed.

I don’t get why so many people on here  get so wound up at a fairly average highlights show with deeply average pundits. It’s weirdly obsessive, tbh.

Because we pay for it and it's shite probably.

On BBC sportsound Michael Stewart kept having a go at Hearts for not signing Craig Gordon, despite being told at least twice that it was Celtic who blocked the deal

Big Slim Stylee
13 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

Because we pay for it and it's shite probably.

It’s average. It’s no more or less average than all Scottish highlights shows have ever been. So don’t give me the “I remember when...” stuff. They were always shite! 😀

Edited by Big Slim Stylee