The January Transfer Window Super Thread

dazajmbo

MarkDevriesScores4
Just now, Lord BJ said:

We didn’t give Doyle an extension for some compassionate reason. If we did we wouldn’t be telling him to bolt not! 

That was merely invented by a few posters, who were struggling to justify the football decision. 

It was simply a poor decision by the club. We made a lot of them🤷🏻‍♂️

You talk far too much sense to be on here! Balloons having a go at his wife on here. It’s embarrassing. We employed him as a keeper. No charity. It’s really that simple. JKB drama queens quoting Mrs Doyle on twitter like it matters.

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• GinRummy

• Hearts007

• Bongo 1874

9 minutes ago, Paris 84 said:

no we beat Partick quite comfortably I’m pretty certain. Bruno was absolutely outstanding. 

😄👍 Bruno was great... when he wasn't serving suspensions! 😄😄😄

4 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

That 2-5 was weird, we were playing well in general after an awful start to the season iirc. 

The 3-0.

Hans eskillson celebration after the goal 😂😂 he scored from about 2 cm! 

There was only ONE BON JOVI!

12 minutes ago, Paris 84 said:

no we beat Partick quite comfortably I’m pretty certain. Bruno was absolutely outstanding. 

Yes, 3/0 in November. 

They however beat us in March 5-2 as our season was in full recovery with a run to the SC Final thrown in. 

26 minutes ago, Bozi said:

Right see for everyone stating that we wont or cant attract players because we are bottom of the league, am I wrong but didnt we sign Pasquale Bruno, Gilles Rousset and...ehem...Hans Eskilsson all on the same day while bottom of the league?

The fact is that if the manager can sell his vision and the pay is right, the players will come. But irs massively important right now to get the right players 

Think we also signed Stefano Salvatori around that time... he was a good player!

Geoff Kilpatrick
1 minute ago, Rogue Daddy said:

Think we also signed Stefano Salvatori around that time... he was a good player!

Not until the following season.

Just now, Victorian said:

We climbed from bottom to 3rd place at one stage.    Think we won about 5 in a row.

Managed to go from 1st to 6th pretty quickly too ...

16 minutes ago, johnthomas said:

You don't think a fit Souttar , Naismith , Washington etc would have made a difference this season ?

Well of course they would have but lets be honest, we are Heart of Midlothian and we SHOULD have a squad capable of competing with St Mirren, St. Johnstone, Hamilton and Livingston.

Perhaps we do but the old manager didnt know how to motivate them. Yes, that could be it.

21 minutes ago, johnthomas said:

You don't think a fit Souttar , Naismith , Washington etc would have made a difference this season ?

Naismith yes, Souttar and Washington - the juries out. Washington will create I reckon, Souttar will need to be treated with patience, he's been out a long time.

1 minute ago, TheTrumpet said:

Naismith yes, Souttar and Washington - the juries out. Washington will create I reckon, Souttar will need to be treated with patience, he's been out a long time.

Surely from what you have already seen you cant work out that washington is a very good footballer, not a goalscorer I'll grant you and Souttar was playing very well up until his injury so both will make a huge difference?

7 hours ago, LarrysRightFoot said:

I assume this is just until the players who can leave have left? Wouldn’t think separating the 1st team and reserves would be a good idea in the long term for development. 

For now it seems the correct thing to do - with the situation we are in we cannot not afford to waste time, energy on resources. I really hope the players grasp the situation we are in.

Lot of foreign clubs do it as well as English ones managed by foreigners. Wenger was very strict about who was a first team squad member and who wasn’t. 

34 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

We didn’t give Doyle an extension for some compassionate reason. If we did we wouldn’t be telling him to bolt not! 

That was merely invented by a few posters, who were struggling to justify the football decision. 

It was simply a poor decision by the club. We made a lot of them🤷🏻‍♂️

Dropping Doyle after his mistake at Motherwell potentially costing us the Scottish Cup win. 

Pasquale for King
53 minutes ago, MarkDevriesScores4 said:

Who cares what respect she shows to the club? She has nothing to do with the club in the same way that Rebecca Vardy’s opinion on Leicester is not important. 

Her opinion on hearts is unimportant. Stop caring about player’s wive’s opinions on the club. 

I couldn’t give a **** about her or her husband to be honest.

43 minutes ago, Paris 84 said:

Lost 2-5 i checked

3 hours ago, Hungry hippo said:

I don't think she did. My understanding is that she just liked Mrs Whelan's post(s) which were obviously taking Whelan's side.

Ok, thanks for that. I’ve obviously misinterpreted someone’s post on what was or, in this case, wasn’t said. 

Nucky Thompson
1 hour ago, Pasquale for King said:

6 points would leave us behind St Mirren on goal difference as it currently stands, hence the 7 points.

If anyone doesn’t want to sign for us for any reason just move onto someone else.

It's probably safe to say that if we make up the 6 points on St Mirren we would also presumably make up the 5 goals difference

26 minutes ago, brux said:

Surely from what you have already seen you cant work out that washington is a very good footballer, not a goalscorer I'll grant you and Souttar was playing very well up until his injury so both will make a huge difference?

I think Souttar will be fine if given time. Yes, Washington will create chances but who will tuck them away?

MarkDevriesScores4
2 minutes ago, TheTrumpet said:

I think Souttar will be fine if given time. Yes, Washington will create chances but who will tuck them away?

Stendel seems to be impressed with Washington. Maybe the confidence given from the new manager will turn him into a goal scorer?!? He’s not gonna be completely match fit but I think we’ll see a better player under the new management.

Jambof3tornado
2 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Not the brightest thing to do 

079F3088-77B5-46EC-ABDD-6641F0DBA7BB.jpeg

Ahhh right so she liked a tweet.

Sounds like a hanging offence to me!!

46 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Well of course they would have but lets be honest, we are Heart of Midlothian and we SHOULD have a squad capable of competing with St Mirren, St. Johnstone, Hamilton and Livingston.

Perhaps we do but the old manager didnt know how to motivate them. Yes, that could be it.

My point was our certain (!) upturn in results will have a lot to do with returning players . They will , majorly , be

'wot did it'

Adam_the_legend
1 hour ago, DH1986 said:

Any abandonment of the documentary will surely be a breach of the contract and BBC Scotland would take us to the cleaners.

This. Hearts also couldn’t stop them using the footage they have and if we’ve kicked them

out they could spin it negatively (wouldn’t be difficult tbf). 

3 hours ago, Sir Gio said:

Had a quick look yesterday,  probably around 8k at the moment 

As I suspected the Levein loving motor mouths would rather stay at home posting on JKB

22 minutes ago, TheTrumpet said:

Good question which will hopefully be answered before the end of the transfer window

Adam_the_legend
2 minutes ago, Paris 84 said:

the first two words might be a give away. 

Meant where has he said this. He might’ve just been chatting to you in the pub...🤷🏼‍♂️

“We work on this but a goalscorer you cannot bake in a bakery, you need to maybe bring some players in or other players need more confidence to score the goals that we need.

“We work hard to change it and I hope that we can bring some players in. In training all the players want to stay in front but I think we need some quality to score more goals.

“It’s sometimes hard, for every club in January, to find the right player for the right money. But I can say that the club work hard to help us to bring the players in.

“I hope that we can give news this week and we can bring some players in. We are very close to signing and I hope in the next days we can say yes.”

Puts to bed in fake rumours on here that he Is not being helped by the club to get players in.

Just now, Adam_the_legend said:

Meant where has he said this. He might’ve just been chatting to you in the pub...🤷🏼‍♂️

interview on hearts website, there is another thread on here about it

Disappointed thought there would be a raft of new rumours after the Stendel interview but alas it's still the same shite thread it's been for ages now.

mickycameron98

How is it taking so long to sign someone? We have 2 massive SPL games next week and we've let a few players go and signed nobody. 

Adam_the_legend
5 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

interview on hearts website, there is another thread on here about it

Yeh, just seen it 👍🏻

2 minutes ago, mickycameron98 said:

How is it taking so long to sign someone? We have 2 massive SPL games next week and we've let a few players go and signed nobody. 

Because nobody wants to sign for us yet. 

3 minutes ago, vegas-voss said:

Disappointed thought there would be a raft of new rumours after the Stendel interview but alas it's still the same shite thread it's been for ages now.

Give it a few hours and the itk slavers will appear as if by magic after this interview. Slaver grenades everywhere 

8 minutes ago, Jambojay84 said:

Give it a few hours and the itk slavers will appear as if by magic after this interview. Slaver grenades everywhere 

I don't mind that at least it's transfer related 

Nucky Thompson
4 minutes ago, vegas-voss said:

I don't mind that at least it's transfer related 

The only ITK is Daniel himself and he's hopeful he can say yes sometime this week

Just now, Nucky Thompson said:

The only ITK is Daniel himself and he's hopeful he can say yes sometime this week

Almost 100 pages , is that the magic number ?

3 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Like the man from Delmonte....

2 hours ago, MarkDevriesScores4 said:

Can see it now 

NETFLIX ORIGINAL - Championship bound

😂

I much prefer  "Back from the brink II"

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, Nucky Thompson said:

It's probably safe to say that if we make up the 6 points on St Mirren we would also presumably make up the 5 goals difference

Not if it’s two one nil victories it won’t, but I think we will be ok.

33 minutes ago, 8skacel8 said:

“We work on this but a goalscorer you cannot bake in a bakery, you need to maybe bring some players in or other players need more confidence to score the goals that we need.

“We work hard to change it and I hope that we can bring some players in. In training all the players want to stay in front but I think we need some quality to score more goals.

“It’s sometimes hard, for every club in January, to find the right player for the right money. But I can say that the club work hard to help us to bring the players in.

“I hope that we can give news this week and we can bring some players in. We are very close to signing and I hope in the next days we can say yes.”

Puts to bed in fake rumours on here that he Is not being helped by the club to get players in.

Doubt that will stop folk

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Ahhh right so she liked a tweet.

Sounds like a hanging offence to me!!

The point is she showed disrespect to her husbands employer, especially seeing as he’s absolutely hopeless and will be lucky to get another club.. I couldn’t give a **** about her or husband, I do care about  people duos respecting our club.

MarkDevriesScores4
6 minutes ago, graygo said:

I much prefer  "Back from the brink II"

Haha. Hopefully get a VHS copy to go with my original 😂

Pasquale for King
31 minutes ago, mickycameron98 said:

I thought Levein and Macphee were cultivating a relationship with Man City, a GK and striker from them would be nice. Or the Stoke rumours, nothing heard from that either. 

2 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

The point is she showed disrespect to her husbands employer, especially seeing as he’s absolutely hopeless and will be lucky to get another club.. I couldn’t give a **** about her or husband, I do care about  people duos respecting our club.

Well said. Should keep her nose out if it and concentrate on her own career.