• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• GinRummy

• Hearts007

• Bongo 1874

13 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Are you serious? He’s left us in a total mess at the bottom of league, wasted millions, and has few friends in football either. A charlatan only interested in himself and money, and in his opinion utterly blameless for anything.

Fair play bud. Not going to argue with any of that, these threads have been done to death. Am not a Levein fan and hated everything about

his style of play etc and his management of the football club. He’s gone now and someone is in to take us on a new path. I don’t believe for a second he done any of that on purpose or to spite us. Time to move on. 

10 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Cole Stockton just scored for Morecombe, was it a Wise decision to get rid of him?

I’ll get ma coat.

And Boyce just scored for Burton 

1 hour ago, Sir Gio said:

Just watched that. They will have a dynamic price,  as the day's go by the price will reduce. 2 weeks to go, they won't feel they have to grasp at the first bid

Just scored..the dynamic price rises

Pasquale for King
3 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

Fair play bud. Not going to argue with any of that, these threads have been done to death. Am not a Levein fan and hated everything about

his style of play etc and his management of the football club. He’s gone now and someone is in to take us on a new path. I don’t believe for a second he done any of that on purpose or to spite us. Time to move on. 

I wish I could, maybe when he finally goes and this mess is sorted we can all move on. My mate is a Par and sent that tweet to just to trigger me 🙈.

Pasquale for King
3 minutes ago, Captain Canada said:

Hopefully Boyce's farewell goal! 

He would be exactly what we need, clever player and clinical too.

53 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

All jokes aside. Levein is a proper football man and his knowledge of the game is second to none. He’s also an absolute gent. I hated him as manager and hate his style of play etc but hold no ill will towards him. 

A gent? Arrogant as they come. Just ask Ryan Edwards

Pasquale for King
6 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

And Boyce just scored for Burton 

I think he might have better offers on the table than we can afford, especially in the summer.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
17 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

Hmmm....just a minor injury might take it back down again 

17 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

The Boyce ship has sailed , no chance we are still interested, plus he'll get game time till the Summer and leave on a free . 

16 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

I wish I could, maybe when he finally goes and this mess is sorted we can all move on. My mate is a Par and sent that tweet to just to trigger me 🙈.

Aye I have a pars mate who tried to trigger me haha. 

15 minutes ago, neilr61 said:

A gent? Arrogant as they come. Just ask Ryan Edwards

I don’t have to ask anyone, I’ve met and dealt with Levein numerous times. Never been anything other than a gent to me and my family. I get the feelings towards him tho, not going to try convince you otherwise. Just giving you my opinion. 

1 hour ago, busby1985 said:

All jokes aside. Levein is a proper football man and his knowledge of the game is second to none. He’s also an absolute gent. I hated him as manager and hate his style of play etc but hold no ill will towards him. 

Well said.

6 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

I don’t have to ask anyone, I’ve met and dealt with Levein numerous times. Never been anything other than a gent to me and my family. I get the feelings towards him tho, not going to try convince you otherwise. Just giving you my opinion. 

Likewise, Levein is a great guy and was my hero as a player.

Not doubting that he was a disaster as our manager and needs to move on but the personal crap that folk on here come out with, without having even met him, is ridiculous.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
6 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

I found him to be the same,  always a tinge of cockiness but nothing to complain of .

11 minutes ago, ramrod said:

The Boyce ship has sailed , no chance we are still interested, plus he'll get game time till the Summer and leave on a free . 

Hoping I'm completely wrong,  suspect we have tried twice and failed it won't be third time lucky in the current climate 

jack D and coke
2 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

The point is she showed disrespect to her husbands employer, especially seeing as he’s absolutely hopeless and will be lucky to get another club.. I couldn’t give a **** about her or husband, I do care about  people duos respecting our club.

This.
It’s not hard to understand that a little respect is in order here. 
Anyway he’s humpty and she can sook in with Glenn Whelan when he’s jobless and looking for a club the daft bint. 

Edited by jack D and coke

Coburg Hearts
2 hours ago, graygo said:

I much prefer  "Back from the brink II"

Or "The club that would not die"

Coburg Hearts
2 hours ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Who the **** would want to go to that? :rofl:

Dunfermline supporters? 

1 minute ago, gov said:

With stendel saying he Hope's something happens in the next few days, do we think it's going to be a striker or a cm?

Both, I hope.

But a striker is his main concern, we just canny score. 

Jambof3tornado
58 minutes ago, salvo69 said:

My point is who will drop out going forward. I assume Uche will still be here so likely to be on the bench. We have Meshino as well so looks like a good bench now

Uche will drop out I think. Ryo too always going to look better against tired legs.

Jambof3tornado
25 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

I found him to be the same,  always a tinge of cockiness but nothing to complain of .

Hoping I'm completely wrong,  suspect we have tried twice and failed it won't be third time lucky in the current climate 

One mans cockiness is another mans confident.

4 hours ago, johnthomas said:

My point was our certain (!) upturn in results will have a lot to do with returning players . They will , majorly , be

'wot did it'

Dont disagree. Stendel will have them up for it. Severe lack of tippy tappy back to the keeper hoofball.

7 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Mildly disappointed we have no name but yet very close. 

ITK shocker

:sadrobbo:

I'll guess at a Midfielder and striker before Saturday 

29 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Who's arriving then ? Herr stendel reckons possibly 2 ?......

1 minute ago, Cruyff said:

Must be shite if that's his level. 

Think we are just after players with real pace and energy. Something we dont have to much of. 

1 minute ago, johnking123 said:

Think we are just after players with real pace and energy. Something we dont have to much of. 

True. I looked at his stats earlier and they were pretty poor for a winger, single figures assists and goals in his last 97 games or something like that. Probably dodged a bullet if Newport was the best offer he got. 

jamboinglasgow
10 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Mildly disappointed we have no name but yet very close. 

ITK shocker

:sadrobbo:

I like it, the complete unknown. The last player i remember signing out of the blue was Igor Rossi.

Though I still think there is a chance it is the German Wolfsburg striker as i dont buy what their sporting director says and think its a negotiating tactic

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 minute ago, jamboinglasgow said:

I like it, the complete unknown. The last player i remember signing out of the blue was Igor Rossi.

Though I still think there is a chance it is the German Wolfsburg striker as i dont buy what their sporting director says and think its a negotiating tactic

If I had 50p I'd go Hermann German too.

Midfielder would be nice or a wing king  (not Billy of course)

Lord Beni of Gorgie
7 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

True. I looked at his stats earlier and they were pretty poor for a winger, single figures assists and goals in his last 97 games or something like that. Probably dodged a bullet if Newport was the best offer he got. 

Suspect it was shite lazy media guesswork 

56 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

Same here fella, absolute gentleman!!!

The Real Maroonblood

Maybe CL could ask Crawford to take someone off our hands when he earns a few quid at this.

9DCDCF30-D4FB-4F16-B585-B099D4017005.jpeg

:4_1_72:

Maybe CL could ask Crawford to take someone off our hands when he earns a few quid at this.

9DCDCF30-D4FB-4F16-B585-B099D4017005.jpeg

Eh wait a minute!

The 24th is a Friday.

Thought CL was on the backshift (2 -10)?

Moonlighting on company time, surely a sackable offence:whistling:

2 hours ago, busby1985 said:

That may be with some people but I know for a fact that the way he has treated some players is a disgrace. Yet those players have had the dignity to remain silent unlike some at present who are bleating to the press

Pasquale for King
13 minutes ago, merrymac said:

Eh wait a minute!

The 24th is a Friday.

Thought CL was on the backshift (2 -10)?

Moonlighting on company time, surely a sackable offence:whistling:

Good shout 😜