• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• GinRummy

• Hearts007

• Bongo 1874

south morocco

Stendel himself said  today we were very close to bringing in a new player and hoped to present ( his words) him when the deal was done. Wasn’t sure if the paperwork could be done to  enable him to play on Saturday. Don’t know who the player is. It was on Hearts TV presser.

Edited by south morocco

Lord Beni of Gorgie
3 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

Yes. Daniel wants his men and is far from happy they are getting concluded because they are speaking to different players rather than just the one he wants. 

I'd be amazed if Boyce didn't sign because Stendel has made it crystal clear that it needs done.

Much obliged  👍

2 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

I don’t think it would be, especially if we’re supposed to be getting a fee for Mulraney...

add to that Boyce could come for free in the summer should he so wish. 

We can’t afford to wait for a striker until summer imo 

1 minute ago, GorgieRules22 said:

You’ve clearly heard different that would suggest Daz and Eddie are wide of the mark.

Send this again in 24 hours.

Just now, One five said:

Correct.

We can’t even afford to wait until next Wednesday.

Bazzas right boot

Great wee end to the night. 

Cheers gents. 

Boyce would be good. 

Midfielder to follow. 

Then a goalie. 

I'd be content 

Naismith, Souttar, Washington and Walker to come back in. 

1 minute ago, Morgan said:

Send this again in 24 hours.

I havent said it will be done tomorrow, it could be but I doubt it.

RustyRightPeg
1 minute ago, One five said:

nah we can’t but we also can’t afford to walk away from cash we need  

2 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

I havent said it will be done tomorrow, it could be but I doubt it.

Thought you were.

I'm confused here 

originally we didn't meet Burtons valuation? That makes some sense because they were quoted as saying they turned down a bid that they considered to low . 

Alternatively we didn't meet Boyce demands and have now offered more in wages ? 

portobellojambo1

At this stage I guess we can only assume, that in terms of spare money available to Daniel Stendel, for players and their salaries it is possibly the amount saved from the removal of both Daly and Whelan, assuming they didn't go with a pay off as well. While other players have effectively been told to look for other clubs they are still on our books so still being paid. I really don't think there is as much free money available for players as is possibly thought

1 minute ago, RustyRightPeg said:

nah we can’t but we also can’t afford to walk away from cash we need  

How much  do you think we would get for mulraney ?

kingantti1874
15 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

You could always confirm with John Murray & Gary Kirk.....oh wait.....they have gone......or have they? Maybe its just your thread that has gone? 

ouch 😂😂😂 

2 minutes ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

What a surprise

Stendel not getting properly supported by the club as I have been saying

:wtfvlad:

Did you read any of Daz's posts? He's pretty much said that the club have backed him and went back in with an improved offer.

1 minute ago, One five said:

I read somewhere that we accepted 200k but Mulraney wanted more in wages

Bazzas right boot
3 minutes ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

What a surprise

Aye, by signing the player he wants we are not supporting him. 

So we've agreed to meet Burton's price but still now have to agree terms with Boyce?

Other teams now alerted to price required and could offer Boyce better deal?

I'm not getting my hopes up just yet.

4 minutes ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

What a surprise

I don’t get that at all.

RustyRightPeg
4 minutes ago, One five said:

£200k, as the press say we have agreed with Atlanta. Personal terms have been the issue as he’s allegedly knocked back their first contract offer and is still in talks. 

Tom Hardy’s Dug
1 minute ago, graygo said:

:wtfvlad:

Did you read any of Daz's posts? He's pretty much said that the club have backed him and went back in with an improved offer.

Only because he has gone tonto

Weve clearly been pissing about trying to juggle deals and getting nowhere until Stendel has had to sort it out himself - our manager shouldn’t be having to do that, he has enough to do.

GorgieRules22
1 minute ago, Morgan said:

I don’t get that at all.

Are you saying he will sign but probably not tommorow more in the next few days ?

Bazzas right boot
5 minutes ago, portobellojambo1 said:

At this stage I guess we can only assume, that in terms of spare money available to Daniel Stendel, for players and their salaries it is possibly the amount saved from the removal of both Daly and Whelan, assuming they didn't go with a pay off as well. While other players have effectively been told to look for other clubs they are still on our books so still being paid. I really don't think there is as much free money available for players as is possibly thought

Until Milan, man City and Chelsea start a huge bidding war for Hickey. 

4 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Thought you were.

I said we were back in talks and that I doubt he will go anywhere else. The signing tomorrow chat didnt come from me. 

Few other posters discussing DS and not being supported. He is being supported,  he made it clear he wants x,y & a and while recruitment have been working on these they have also worked on other options incase the main targets fall through. Stendel has had a proper chat with recruitment and Budge and said I wanted these players but we are spending time on other players. The players will now get the full focus of recruitment and getting his players in, he has told alot of home truths (well needed) and if he doesnt get his players because we have been wasting time, money and effort on other targets he will not be a happy man. 

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

Only because he has gone tonto

Weve clearly been pissing about trying to juggle deals and getting nowhere until Stendel has had to sort it out himself - our manager shouldn’t be having to do that, he has enough to do.

Manager pulls rank shocker. 

Stop looking for shit to stir. 

Poor. 

The Wrinkly Ninja
6 minutes ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

What a surprise

Pinnichio Copyrighto has fallen down a well?????

These cryptic posts will be the end of me!

2 minutes ago, Jambos4life said:

I read somewhere that we accepted 200k but Mulraney wanted more in wages

I get your point but if we don’t score goals in the last half of the season we will go down that would cost us more than 200k imo 

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, dazajmbo said:

I said we were back in talks and that I doubt he will go anywhere else. The signing tomorrow chat didnt come from me. 

Few other posters discussing DS and not being supported. He is being supported,  he made it clear he wants x,y & a and while recruitment have been working on these they have also worked on other options incase the main targets fall through. Stendel has had a proper chat with recruitment and Budge and said I wanted these players but we are spending time on other players. The players will now get the full focus of recruitment and getting his players in, he has told alot of home truths (well needed) and if he doesnt get his players because we have been wasting time, money and effort on other targets he will not be a happy man. 

Good to hear. 

Tom Hardy’s Dug
2 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Aye, by signing the player he wants we are not supporting him. 

when was our first reported interested in Boyce?

we’ve been dicking about and from what Daza has said Stendel has got frustrated and told them to ****ing sorted 

As a result of us dicking about we might not get the player and at best Stendel will have had a week to 10 days less to work with him and for him to get to know the team/the system 

Tom Hardy’s Dug
2 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

so he hasn’t been properly supported then

portobellojambo1
1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

Until Milan, man City and Chelsea start a huge bidding war for Hickey. 

It is maybe unfortunate that the only player other clubs are apparently interested in is one that the manager seems to want to hang onto (in saying that I guess I'm quite pleased with that, I'd prefer to think he is looking to build a team that can compete with other clubs in Scotland rather than just looking to sell players on. I'd prefer to see him releasing players that want or need to be released).

15 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Correct.

We can’t even afford to wait until next Wednesday.

Never been a more urgent time for hearts to get a scorer in,  let's hope it's happening.......

Tom Hardy’s Dug
2 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Manager pulls rank shocker. 

Stop looking for shit to stir. 

Poor. 

Hardly - Stendel has wanted something to happen and it hasn’t because other people seem to be shit at their jobs

so he hasn’t been properly supported

he might be now but only because he’s probably had the chance to have a proper chat with Budge now because she ****ed off on holiday over a week ago

so he hasn’t been properly supported then

He has, but he does things differently than we usually do. The main reason we are in this mess. 

7 minutes ago, GorgieRules22 said:

Are you saying he will sign but probably not tommorow more in the next few days ?

No, unrelated to the discussion between you and I.

I was saying that I don’t see how Stendel is not being ‘properly supported by the club’.  

As was suggested by THD.

No real beef with you, GR.  

Edited by Morgan

2 minutes ago, Hectormasson said:

Never been a more urgent time for hearts to get a scorer in,  let's hope it's happening.......

My exact point, Hec.  :thumbsup:

Hardly - Stendel has wanted something to happen and it hasn’t because other people seem to be shit at their jobs

so he hasn’t been properly supported

he might be now but only because he’s probably had the chance to have a proper chat with Budge now because she ****ed off on holiday over a week ago

Correct 👏👏👏

7 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

Incidentally who is our recruitment team just now?

Tom Hardy’s Dug
4 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

He has, but he does things differently than we usually do. The main reason we are in this mess. 

Ok maybe it is too subtle a point

you have said he has got annoyed at the recruitment - as a matter of fact this means he hasn’t received the support he thinks he needed

I really don’t see the difficulty with this principle 

he has had to go a bit radge to sort it out - my point is he shouldn’t have had to - we are in a mess and needed things to move as quickly and efficiently as possible.

They haven’t.

Edited by Tom Hardy’s Dug

7 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

Ok, we’ll see.  :thumbsup:

Daza has hung his hat on Boycey.  I believe it because I doubted before and it turned out true.

What happened to the player in tomorrow that you said though?  Is that why Danny’s went tonto?