• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GinRummy

• Jambo 4 Ever

• Robbo-Jambo

• jambocub

Anyone else up training today? My mates just sent me a snapchat of CL on one the training pitches this morning in full tracksuit, looks like he’s coaching, hard to tell from the quick clip but looks likes the kids he’s with. 

2 minutes ago, toonland said:

Anyone else up training today? My mates just sent me a snapchat of CL on one the training pitches this morning in full tracksuit, looks like he’s coaching, hard to tell from the quick clip but looks likes the kids he’s with. 

Surely not.

Just now, karipidis said:

Surely not.

He was supposedly working with the academy ‘and a bit more than that’ so wouldn’t be all that surprising. 

1 minute ago, GinRummy said:

He was supposedly working with the academy ‘and a bit more than that’ so wouldn’t be all that surprising. 

But weren't we told at the AGM that he had changed his schedule so he was only around in the afternoon

Just now, true-jambo said:

But weren't we told at the AGM that he had changed his schedule so he was only around in the afternoon

We were. Had forgotten about that. Maybe the constant backshift isn’t suiting him. 

12 minutes ago, toonland said:

As long as he's nowhere near first team players I really couldn't care less where CL is .

2 minutes ago, Blackshades said:

As long as he's nowhere near first team players I really couldn't care less where CL is .

From the short clip a couldn’t even tell you who the players where but he was up there just after 10am this morning so he’s still lurking about, hopefully nowhere near first team the day prior to a game 

Tenaciousdandy
2 minutes ago, Blackshades said:

Completely agree, we know he's hanging about till the end of the season to help with recruitment and the academy so just have to deal with it, he won't be anywhere near the first team stendal will make sure of it 

18 minutes ago, toonland said:

There's absolutely no danger CL will be anywhere near Stendel and his first team training sessions.

16 minutes ago, toonland said:

From the short clip a couldn’t even tell you who the players where but he was up there just after 10am this morning so he’s still lurking about, hopefully nowhere near first team the day prior to a game 

Hahahahahahaha ya Hobo fud!

58 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Mate got back to me, he’s training half a dozen kids up balerno HS which seems fair enough

4 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

anything of note happening in training today?

Training to start at around 5pm today to help transition the players to Dingwall's time zone

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
4 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

Some wind, some moisture mixed with a little sunlight.

After training will the team travel up to the Highlands and spend the night up there and travel 

back after the game tomorrow ?

7 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

Naismith called Walker a daftie and Uche told him to calm down.

1 minute ago, Notts1874 said:

haha well it could actually happen

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
1 minute ago, Natural Orders said:

how mature

Do you think it's enough to prepare them for a cold winter's night in Dingwall? 

Just now, Bring Back Paulo Sergio said:

Do you think it's enough to prepare them for a cold winter's night in Dingwall? 

probably not but stop acting like a kid

The Mercer Takeover

Don't know who does what at the club just now with training. For example, Donald Park sitting opposite me in the Gyle food court, doing what looks like a Sudoku.

5 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

In my head Uche sounds like Frank Bruno.

Just now, The Mercer Takeover said:

Don't know who does what at the club just now with training. For example, Donald Park sitting opposite me in the Gyle food court, doing what looks like a Sudoku.

what is he eating?

Just now, The Mercer Takeover said:

Gyle Leave instead of Gardening leave.

2 minutes ago, The Mercer Takeover said:

Donald park is an 18s/reserves coach. He was prior to helping the first team and still is

Tenaciousdandy
6 minutes ago, Tasavallan said:

In my head Uche sounds like Frank Bruno.

Just googled uche for the first time to see what part of England he was from, didn't realise his first name is actually karl until now, and his name is as big as he is lol 

Edited by Dandyman79

10 minutes ago, Dandyman79 said:

Just googled uche for the first time to see what part of England he was from, didn't realise his first name is actually karl until now, and his name is as big as he is lol 

Stalker type.  Born in Harrow.

36 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

And Levein had to hand Stendel a note to tell him to split them up.

Levein - The Hand that Rocks the Cradle.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
5 minutes ago, Armageddon said:

And Levein had to hand Stendel a note to tell him to split them up.

Levein - The Hand that Rocks the Cradle.

:rofl:

Scarily true

5 hours ago, toonland said:

Seriously wish he would just **** off out of our club completely. 

Embarrassing the thought of him at the club still with his tracksuit on doing some of training session. 

That man has no shame whatsoever. 

Saw the end of training. 

-Donis is small.

-Donis was the last to leave the pitch, about 5-10 mins after a lot of the players had gone. 
-2 Germans, a Scot and an Irish dude took training

-Irving has the “don’t let a lefty take a pen” curse

- Perreira was fantastic in the shooting drill

- Mclean did shuttle runs instead of the fun shooting drill.

-Meshino didn’t thank me for passing his ball back to him from a (very)wayward shot. He’s now on my naughty list. 
-Donis can ping a ball 

54 minutes ago, Dayman said:

Saw the end of training. 

-Donis is small.

-Donis was the last to leave the pitch, about 5-10 mins after a lot of the players had gone. 
-2 Germans, a Scot and an Irish dude took training

-Irving has the “don’t let a lefty take a pen” curse

- Perreira was fantastic in the shooting drill

- Mclean did shuttle runs instead of the fun shooting drill.

-Meshino didn’t thank me for passing his ball back to him from a (very)wayward shot. He’s now on my naughty list. 
-Donis can ping a ball 

What’s the punchline to no 3 ? 🤔

4 hours ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

Embarrassing the thought of him at the club still with his tracksuit on doing some of training session. 

Alternatively he’s doing us a favour by not taking a pay off we can’t afford therefore allowing us to sign Donis whilst simultaneously doing tasks Ann asked him to do?

2 hours ago, Vlad Magic said:

Alternatively he’s doing us a favour by not taking a pay off we can’t afford therefore allowing us to sign Donis whilst simultaneously doing tasks Ann asked him to do?

Quite sad to see. 

7 hours ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

Aye, wouldn’t want him in there nurturing another Souttar, Irving or Hickey .... Give it a rest!