Training today

Tom Hardy’s Dug

On 24/01/2020 at 19:02, maroon66 said:

Screenshot_20200124_190004.jpg

Last thing Peter Haring needs right now is a Go - Kart. He should be in one of those Zorb Balls! 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GinRummy

• Jambo 4 Ever

• Robbo-Jambo

• jambocub

12 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Last thing Peter Haring needs right now is a Go - Kart. He should be in one of those Zorb Balls! 

Loving this pic 👍👍

24 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

Wonder why Naismith wasn’t there though 

Probably needs a rest. Garrucio and Washington rested and benched after returning from injury while SN played the 90.  

3 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

Gone to pick up Craig Gordon 

Hope Craig has got Genero Zeefuik with him.

::troll:: 

Just now, Jamhammer said:

Has Naisy got a van? A big van?

Christ, ‘big Van’ isn’t coming back too, is he?

AlphonseCapone
49 minutes ago, coatbridgejambo said:

Sounds like someone was watching dont f with cats last night 😄

😉

PhoenixHearts
7 minutes ago, Arnaud Djoum said:

Could be, I recognise everyone else. 

Yeah, It's Petkov.

Looks like the whole first team squad (pre-Sibbick & Boyce), but I can't see Avdijaj, Souttar, Moore or MaCdonald.

Uche is hiding behind Washington, Clevid in the ski mask.

5 minutes ago, PhoenixHearts said:

Yeah, It's Petkov.

Looks like the whole first team squad (pre-Sibbick & Boyce), but I can't see Avdijaj, Souttar, Moore or MaCdonald.

Uche is hiding behind Washington, Clevid in the ski mask.

How is that even possible?

Washington the state?

10 minutes ago, graygo said:

How is that even possible?

Washington the state?

Coffee all over me here. Well played 😀

New training video posted on Hearts Twitter page. Can’t help but still look for Naismith in these sort of videos as we all did for months in the hope he had returned to training. Anyway, point of the story being I can’t see him in this one. 

2 minutes ago, RDSK said:

New training video posted on Hearts Twitter page. Can’t help but still look for Naismith in these sort of videos as we all did for months in the hope he had returned to training. Anyway, point of the story being I can’t see him in this one. 

That's because he wasn't training today.

AlphonseCapone
23 minutes ago, RDSK said:

I explained earlier why he wasn't there mate. 

3 hours ago, graygo said:

He's finished, crock, wage feef etc etc etc..........

Naismith oot.

I can assure you he was! 

My old man goes up to watch the training sometimes and his feedback is that the boy Tonge is a class act, he's not sure if he works them harder, or if things have notched up due to the players 'getting it' plus the added confidence of a win and the new players coming in.  Things have definitely ramped up another level this week.

1 minute ago, Armageddon said:

My old man goes up to watch the training sometimes and his feedback is that the boy Tonge is a class act, he's not sure if he works them harder, or if things have notched up due to the players 'getting it' plus the added confidence of a win and the new players coming in.  Things have definitely ramped up another level this week.

Great to hear. Can you ask him the next time you are speaking to him how Walker is getting on please? Someone suggesting last week he wasn't showing up too well.

On 24/01/2020 at 19:02, maroon66 said:

Screenshot_20200124_190004.jpg

On 24/01/2020 at 21:09, Hearts007 said:

Yep Naismith the winner

Hang on @Hearts007

I've spotted something in your post, that isn't in the OP's picture:

hmfcgokart.png

Superb:rofl: 

20 hours ago, Newton51 said:

Nice and sharp :thumbsup:

Remember the training session we released when Cathro was working his magic? Looked like a bunch of pensioners playing for the first time.

34 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Couldn’t see any sign of Smith or Hickey in the training video. Anyone heard anything? 

Didn't see Hickey outside at training yesterday and Smith was only seen for around half and hour doing some jogging/running on his own.

2 minutes ago, Jambo314 said:

Didn't see Hickey outside at training yesterday and Smith was only seen for around half and hour doing some jogging/running on his own.

Hickey is not ready for ths week according to Stendel.

1 hour ago, soonbe110 said:

Couldn’t see any sign of Smith or Hickey in the training video. Anyone heard anything? 

Daniel has had to make do without the services of Aaron Hickey and Michael Smith in Hearts’ last two outings, and he admits that Saturday’s trip to Perth may have come too soon for both to be involved.

“Hickey will not make this week,” he said. “He (Smith) does not train at the moment with the team. Can he work for Saturday or not, we will see.”

https://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/article/daniel-we-are-a-different-team

Edited by kila

3 minutes ago, kila said:

Daniel has had to make do without the services of Aaron Hickey and Michael Smith in Hearts’ last two outings, and he admits that Saturday’s trip to Perth may have come too soon for both to be involved.

“Hickey will not make this week,” he said. “He (Smith) does not train at the moment with the team. Can he work for Saturday or not, we will see.”

https://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/article/daniel-we-are-a-different-team

assume white and Sibbick are okay? Will need both again if Smith and Hickey still out. 

4 minutes ago, karipidis said:

assume white and Sibbick are okay? Will need both again if Smith and Hickey still out. 

Both feature here:

as does Naismith. 

From the first training vid with Tonge he looks a sound lad that already has a bond with the players - cracking jokes, getting a smile out of one or two players.

I must admit I thought Sibbick was truly immense at the weekend and looks a great prospect - a great debut.

But in the two training vids from this week he looks as if he trains with prosthetic legs.

Is it just me? 

16 minutes ago, troonmaroon said:

Both feature here:

as does Naismith. 

Can you let me know what time on the video you see Naismith training as I honestly didn't see him at training yesterday.

3 minutes ago, Jambo314 said:

Can you let me know what time on the video you see Naismith training as I honestly didn't see him at training yesterday.

That's a new video, up for half an hour, and I'm assuming (dangerous perhaps...) was from today... Naismith is in the very first shot and throughout... 

Edited by troonmaroon

1 minute ago, troonmaroon said:

That's a new video, up for half an hour, and I'm assuming (dangerous perhaps...) was from today... Naismith is in the very first shot and throughout... 

Ah didn't notice it was a new video from today's training lol