Statement from Gorgie Boys Ultras - Singing Section to return?

Alex Kintner

• Replies 918
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alex Kintner

• Boab

• GinRummy

• Governor Tarkin

MarkDevriesScores4
4 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

They could do with realising that the biggest obstacle to having their own section is themselves. 

They should try getting a section at Ibrox

It should have been ten
27 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

let's hope they are all banned soon

4 minutes ago, Jenks said:

Cretins. Every single one of them.

Spot on, clueless wee pricks. 

Holyrood_Hearts

What a bunch of w****. Not need for that. 

Cant wait for the Sun/Record to pick up on this......

The Treasurer
1 hour ago, Phil Dunphy said:

The club will have the records of who was sitting where. Report shit like that to the club and have them bounced. 

Banter’s one thing, but **** singing that our manager is a Nazi ffs. 

It was "sit where you like" last night.

Although it makes no difference to these wee boys as they all huddle together like schoolgirls, whether they have a ticket for that area or not

They think they are mental and untouchable singing what they want going to games with the stone island jumpers on they couldn't fight sleep and due a hammering! . I used to work with a boy who I no longer speak to but his facebook is full of the gorgie boys union jacks, ni flags etc

Budge should ban the lot of them. I was all for it wanting them at tynecastle making an atmosphere but totally against it now.  

1 hour ago, Phil Dunphy said:

The club will have the records of who was sitting where. Report shit like that to the club and have them bounced. 

Banter’s one thing, but **** singing that our manager is a Nazi ffs. 

This 

and stick some photos of them up 

some on here will surely recognise some of them 

The Treasurer
4 minutes ago, Stu_HMFC said:

They think they are mental and untouchable singing what they want going to games with the stone island jumpers on they couldn't fight sleep and due a hammering! . I used to work with a boy who I no longer speak to but his facebook is full of the gorgie boys union jacks, ni flags etc

Budge should ban the lot of them. I was all for it wanting them at tynecastle making an atmosphere but totally against it now.  

She has banned them, that's the main reason they hate her.

Trouble is, it is not policed at away games so they are able to go to other grounds and behave in the way that got them banned in the first place

Sadly there are too many of our own fans who wanted this all to fail before it started.  I was hoping they would behave and from what I have seen they have but we are allowing a very small section of our support define our Budge’s stadium.  Instead of singing loud ourselves we are just accepting peace and quiet.  Another thing we sued to slag Hibs for is now part of our existence.

Budge 1 Hearts fans 0

1 minute ago, Barack said:

Ftfy.👍🏻

I'd accept that and be happy with that but sadly, our entire fanbase has been defeated.

I know the police won’t go into the bigot brothers crowd when they have the whole of the School End , but I don’t see why they can’t go in to a small crowd and remove a couple or more ,if they’re singing offensive songs like what were being told were being sung last night ? 
We’re  warned of unacceptable behaviour before our home games ,  I’m assuming it will be said over the tannoy at away games too ? 

2 minutes ago, been here before said:

You take your camera on Sunday and do just that.

When will you have the pictures posted by?

Be easier to wait until a week on Saturday when we play SJ.

They like an "away day"!

4 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Sadly there are too many of our own fans who wanted this all to fail before it started.  I was hoping they would behave and from what I have seen they have but we are allowing a very small section of our support define our Budge’s stadium.  Instead of singing loud ourselves we are just accepting peace and quiet.  Another thing we sued to slag Hibs for is now part of our existence.

Budge 1 Hearts fans 0

You’re right. It’s everyone’s fault this bunch of pluke-riddled virgins behave like morons 👍🏻

been here before
3 minutes ago, Alex Kintner said:

You’re right. It’s everyone’s fault this bunch of pluke-riddled virgins behave like morons 👍🏻

Your trying to reason with a Yaxley-Lennon sympathiser who cant he arsed going to games, encourages others not to go, buy from the shop, who cancelled his FOH subs out of a hissy fit and who spreads lies about the club sponsorship.

Good luck.

Edited by been here before

13 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

Trouble is, it is not policed at away games so they are able to go to other grounds and behave in the way that got them banned in the first place

How do they get tickets for Easter Road then? (Not doubting you, just curious.) 

7 minutes ago, Barack said:

I've not. 🙂👍🏻

Nope likewise here.

7 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

I'd accept that and be happy with that but sadly, our entire fanbase has been defeated.

^^^^ 

1 minute ago, been here before said:

Your trying to reason with a Yaxley-Lennon sympathiser who cant he arsed going to games, buy from the shop, who cancelled his FOH subs out of a hissy fit and who spreads lies about the club sponsorship.

Good luck.

👌🏻

Just now, Holyrood_Hearts said:

What a bunch of w****. Not need for that. 

Cant wait for the Sun/Record to pick up on this......

That’s the last thing we need right now. N doubt they will now going by previous online chat.

1 minute ago, JCR said:

How do they get tickets for Easter Road then? (Not doubting you, just curious.) 

People buy them , them. Folk get tickets and sell them. Plenty of ways

15 minutes ago, been here before said:

Your trying to reason with a Yaxley-Lennon sympathiser who cant he arsed going to games, encourages others not to go, buy from the shop, who cancelled his FOH subs out of a hissy fit and who spreads lies about the club sponsorship.

Good luck.

Your forgot about his self-declared penchant for teenagers in school uniform🤔

Stupid Sexy Flanders
3 minutes ago, Alex Kintner said:

And for collecting women's underwear.

32 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

Aww right. I thought I read somewhere these guys will be sitting in section G lower ?.

I know there is cash gates for away games we should just make sure we get all ticket for away game and no cash gate so we can make sure they are not getting tickets 1 ticket per account for folk registered with the ticket office and e tickets.

AlphonseCapone
44 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Budge 1 Hearts fans 0

Singing about our own manager being a nazi is behaving? Interesting behavioural code you live by. 

53 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

This 

and stick some photos of them up 

some on here will surely recognise some of them 

Let’s not do that thanks!!

23 minutes ago, Stu_HMFC said:

Aww right. I thought I read somewhere these guys will be sitting in section G lower ?.

I know there is cash gates for away games we should just make sure we get all ticket for away game and no cash gate so we can make sure they are not getting tickets 1 ticket per account for folk registered with the ticket office and e tickets.

No cash gate ??  So punters that would like to go cant,,, because some want it all ticket to bin the neds ??? Bit unfair that is it not ?    Suit the few but not all ......? 

55 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Budge 1 Hearts fans 0

Budge ie Hearts have bent over backwards for these clowns. They have their own designated section of the ground, club are happy for them to have a structure built for their drum(s).  Hearts have looked at changing it to a standing area however as well as things thrown on the park, flares etc they rarely fill it (lower G).

Bad behaviour is more widespread away from home and at its worst in the streets or public transport. They were well out of order on a train back from Motherwell I was on last season full hun song book about cancer victims Scott Brown's sister and Tony Mowbray's wife.

The Gorgie boys rather than Heart of Midlothian are in the wrong hands.

2 hours ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Scum.

Who, William Gerrard or the so called Gorgie boys ultras?

10 minutes ago, Hectormasson said:

No cash gate ??  So punters that would like to go cant,,, because some want it all ticket to bin the neds ??? Bit unfair that is it not ?    Suit the few but not all ......? 

Dry your eyes. 

Byyy The Light

Where were these boeys when Airdrie came marching down McLeod Street taking liberties?  If you're going to act the part then at least follow through with it.

11 minutes ago, Byyy The Light said:

Where were these boeys when Airdrie came marching down McLeod Street taking liberties?  If you're going to act the part then at least follow through with it.

They sit in section G why would they be round by McLeod street?

Just now, Mr 3 Putt said:

They sit in section G why would they be round by McLeod street?

You’re never going to be a scout for the casuals, mate !

:tlj:

2 hours ago, Natural Orders said:

let's hope they are all banned soon

**** me , you talking sense. Days made!

58 minutes ago, Alex Kintner said:

55 minutes ago, Stupid Sexy Flanders said:

And for collecting women's underwear.

Both the above not technically illegal

2 minutes ago, Mr 3 Putt said:

They have distanced themselves from the song. Anyone buying it?

Screenshot_20200123-145251.jpg

Buying it or not , at least that sets a precedent. If they start to condemn stuff then itll come to a head surely. 

10 minutes ago, sadj said:

**** me , you talking sense. Days made!

Both the above not technically illegal

Buying it or not , at least that sets a precedent. If they start to condemn stuff then itll come to a head surely. 

Hopefully they can weed the idiots out but every time something unsavoury happens they say its not them. Can't be coincidence that all the shite happens round them but its not them.

The Treasurer
1 hour ago, Stu_HMFC said:

For a lot of people, work/family commitments means it's sometimes a decision made on the day of the game  whether they can go or not.

Should these fans be penalised because some wee arseholes can't behave themselves ?

7 minutes ago, Mr 3 Putt said:

Hopefully they can weed the idiots out but every time something unsavoury happens they say its not them. Can't be coincidence that all the shite happens round them but its not them.

undoubtably but there may also come that point that they realise the people who cause it affect their ability to go to games etc. We will see. I doubt any of us hold much hope but i think all of us want them to succeed 

williamgerrard
45 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Who, William Gerrard or the so called Gorgie boys ultras?

If i am scum cause i defend my team from idiots who know nothing about there history or geography so be it .When was ok to start calling our players/managers nazis then tell other fans there scum cause they wont join in there vile songs i aint hiding from no one i havent broke the law even the police last night were disgusted with the songs being song .

We as a club are in a dark place right now we should all be pulling together singing racist songs n etc will only give the west papers ammunition to damage our club call me all the names what u want i can handle it no probs  

56 minutes ago, Hectormasson said:

Well enlighten us with your suggestions on how to stop this then? I assume the majority of the hearts fans! not punters would agree.

Id rather scrap the cash gate and actually sell out our allocation we are giving or ask for more tickets so we then don't need to have a cash gate so 'punters' can still attend the match without loosing out on LPS and buying direct from the club.

13 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

For a lot of people, work/family commitments means it's sometimes a decision made on the day of the game  whether they can go or not.

Should these fans be penalised because some wee arseholes can't behave themselves ?

I understand what your saying but it needs to end so if this is the way to stop it then I am all for it.

I don't understand why the give us a small allocation to start with then a cash gate at ross county, St Mirren , Stj , Hamilton  ?

Its not as if the away fans are in the same stand as home fans. I imagine teams are looking to prevent themselves print tickets what wont sell but it could prevent these arseholes attending.

26 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

Ross County were selling tickets before the game. Anyone who decides on going to the game on the day can purchase tickets from one of these wee kiosks but has to supply them with details for the club to have passed onto them.

Problem solved.

• davemclaren locked this topic