Statement from Gorgie Boys Ultras - Singing Section to return?

Alex Kintner

• Replies 918
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alex Kintner

• Boab

• GinRummy

• Governor Tarkin

portobellojambo1

What sort of evidence can you place on a CV to show that you know how to use a mega phone. And who is going to audition the new drummer, if it is the same people who auditioned whoever was producing the noise until recently then that audition is going to fail before it starts. Or does the very fact that link is visible somewhere online just sort of suggest that a lot of drug use might be involved somewhere along the lines, whatever you are auditioning for. (The previous comments have all been made very much tongue in cheek and not intended to cause any offence to anyone, whether they be male, female or haven't got a fecking clue which they are).

Edited by portobellojambo1

Jambof3tornado

Dont like their nonsense but how else do you find a good drummer and louder hailer operater without spending cash other than through social media!

3 hours ago, AndyNic said:

😂

IMG_20200118_111444.jpg

I have SVQ level 3 in megaphonery and my custom built double horn megaphone is gathering dust. It shouts in a Brian Blessed accent. Might fire my CV in

In fairness these lovely lads struggle to communicate in anything other than grunts.

Banging a drum to any resemblance of a beat will be difficult.

Edited by Vlad Magic

7 minutes ago, sick.of.romanov said:

The sooner this lot are told to gtf the better haven’t done anything to improve the atmosphere 

You want to tell young Hearts fans to get to ****?

Embarrassing.

13 minutes ago, sick.of.romanov said:

The sooner this lot are told to gtf the better haven’t done anything to improve the atmosphere 

Bit strange! 

You could tell the drummer today had reluctantly agreed to take the sticks, sounded like somebody falling down the stairs! 

Was willing them to spark up a song or two today but it didn't happen. 

59 minutes ago, sick.of.romanov said:

Wtf is wrong with some people on here. I hope they're successful, I would love hundreds more young lads to join them, make as much noise as poss, annoy and intimidate opposing players and fans. Been missing for far too long. 

26 minutes ago, Alex Kintner said:

G lower was empty first half but half full second half. Odd 🤷🏻‍♂️

Maybe too busy hanging their flags in the School End... 

:look:

1 hour ago, sick.of.romanov said:

What have you done to improve the atmosphere? Maybe join up and give them some pointers. 

1 hour ago, Scnorthedinburgh said:

I  can play the drums happy to take the job. Has to be a snare as all the rest are just background.

Pop in you cv and a covering letter. I’m sure they’ll be delighted with your application and look forward to hearing you play. 

Scnorthedinburgh
20 hours ago, GinRummy said:

Pop in you cv and a covering letter. I’m sure they’ll be delighted with your application and look forward to hearing you play. 

Will do the ground needs a bit of new order in the background. May have to speed up some of the songs.

21 hours ago, Alex Kintner said:

Noticed that as well.

Surely if they want someone to use their megaphone their statement should say "Give us a shout !"

1 minute ago, Forza Cuore said:

Heard the Airdrie boys nicked their drum?

From what i read on Facebook it's not true and made up by some hibs wank.

2 minutes ago, Forza Cuore said:

Heard the Airdrie boys nicked their drum?

We all did, they announced it using the 'mega phone'!

:rofl:

2 minutes ago, Mr 3 Putt said:

From what i read on Facebook it's not true and made up by some hibs wank.

Ffs why would you even waste your energy making shit like that up? 

Kind of hoped it was true though...drums a pain in the arse. 😂

Bridge of Djoum

When's the cut off date for applications? I've got my CV ready... basically just says I was a handy drummer whilst in the 10th Leith BB's. That was a while back mind, but you never lose it.

Nevertheless I'll get some training in...

Image result for orange walk drummer"

Edited by Bridge of Djoum

20 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

When's the cut off date for applications? I've got my CV ready... basically just says I was a handy drummer whilst in the 10th Leith BB's. That was a while back mind, but you never lose it.

Leith?

Not staunch enough. Don't let the door hit you on the way out... If you fit through it.

Bridge of Djoum
1 minute ago, Sarah O said:

Leith?

Not staunch enough. Don't let the door hit you on the way out... If you fit through it.

Leith Loyal though, chief.

Gie a boay a chance, eh gadgie?

On 18/01/2020 at 17:25, Phil Dunphy said:

You want to tell young Hearts fans to get to ****?

Embarrassing.

We should be doing best to get them along in numbers !       Get the place buzzing ,,,,,,

luckyBatistuta
2 hours ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Not as handy as the 55th Cluny, we won the Scottish drums and bugles band championship at the Kelvin Hall, but sorry lads I’m too old  for all that now. 

I’ll not go having a go at them though. Yes I’ve seen them pull some stupid shit at and on the way to games, but I and many on here probably done some stupid stuff and sang some bad songs when we were kids at games. You think you’re tough and indestructible, but they’ll eventually grow up and the next lot of kids will come along and repeat.

On 18/01/2020 at 17:18, sick.of.romanov said:

Good luck to the younger supporters who want to raise the noise levels at Tynecastle. Hope their numbers continue to grow and they make a real success of this. I can't understand why some supporters are so scornful of the singing section.

Complete revamp of the young teams tactics needed,personally I would get Sarah o on board,the green brigade get away with murder.as one of the top  honchos ,maybe she could put her tuppence worth in again and again

41 minutes ago, Kev1998 said:

Complete revamp of the young teams tactics needed,personally I would get Sarah o on board,the green brigade get away with murder.as one of the top  honchos ,maybe she could put her tuppence worth in again and again

Sarah O doesn't like racists, bigots and folk being arseholes at the fitbaw. Are you saying that's a bad thing? Do you think the 'casual' and 'ultras' image is a good thing? 

highlandjambo3
On 18/01/2020 at 18:32, Alex Kintner said:

I thought it was half empty the first half then half full the second half.

The Real Maroonblood
53 minutes ago, Hearts Daft said:

Good luck to the younger supporters who want to raise the noise levels at Tynecastle. Hope their numbers continue to grow and they make a real success of this. I can't understand why some supporters are so scornful of the singing section.

They could wear skirts and call them cheerleaders.

1 minute ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

They could wear skirts and call them cheerleaders.

I think some of the young female supporters may well be members of the singing section. But it's not a bad idea to have dancing girls on performing in front of the main stand where I sit. Would certainly brighten up the day.

The Real Maroonblood
1 minute ago, Hearts Daft said:

I think some of the young female supporters may well be members of the singing section. But it's not a bad idea to have dancing girls on performing in front of the main stand where I sit. Would certainly brighten up the day.

Over to you Ann.

Suggesting that she would self combust.

1 minute ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Over to you Ann.

Suggesting that she would self combust.

We had some dancing lassies a couple of seasons ago for some reason. They won't be back. Probably because of all the wolf whistling and chanting of "GET YOUR TITS OUT FOR THE LADS"

:vrface:

No Andy,Sarah o only sees the one side, if it were thousands of kilted "see you jimmy" tartan army warriors waving satires about and singing bigoted racist songs against the English,that would just be a bit of banter in her eyes.insread she chooses to continually berate young hearts supporters who go home and away to support their team .

The Real Maroonblood
37 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

We had some dancing lassies a couple of seasons ago for some reason. They won't be back. Probably because of all the wolf whistling and chanting of "GET YOUR TITS OUT FOR THE LADS"

:vrface:

Boys will be boys.

Seriously embarrassing.

The Real Maroonblood
36 minutes ago, Kev1998 said:

No Andy,Sarah o only sees the one side, if it were thousands of kilted "see you jimmy" tartan army warriors waving satires about and singing bigoted racist songs against the English,that would just be a bit of banter in her eyes.insread she chooses to continually berate young hearts supporters who go home and away to support their team .

What makes you think that?

...a bit disco
43 minutes ago, Kev1998 said:

Spouting views like that about another poster is heading for a ban.

I think Sarah O's blatantly 'humorous' views are toooo subtle for you mate.

48 minutes ago, Kev1998 said:

She berates wee dicks chanting bigoted songs, not folk singing unoffensive Hearts songs and enjoying themselves.

• davemclaren locked this topic