...a bit disco
43 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

Hopes up

Hopes dashed

Hopes up

Hopes dashed

Hopes up

Hopes dashed

I;m done, wont open this thread again, umless the title changes.

My sex life.

30 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

HAVE IT!

C1376FEE-40B3-4DAF-91B2-0BCB1D69B5B7.jpeg

He must have been spewing about that FA fine.

Edited by Pans Jambo

According to the latest tweet from Barry Anderson, Stendel is not an option whilst still under contract.

Talks ongoing with others. 

44 minutes ago, Heartsofgold said:

That net pay is more money in one month than I will see in 15 years on my current base salary.  For kicking a ****ing football about a pitch.

Easy innit. Wonder why more don't do it. 

4 minutes ago, cb1874 said:

According to the latest tweet from Barry Anderson, Stendel is not an option whilst still under contract.

We’re skint ::troll::

3 hours ago, hughesie27 said:

Was thinking about that. Has he actually be right before? All I can remember is posting unprovable rumours. Like "He is in talks with the club". Or "We are going to sign a real crowd pleaser".

Not suggesting he is lying or not ITK but can't remember when he has came out and said X has signed.

Berra I think but aye every thing since has been a load of vague nonsense.

We are definitely in talks with someone about our manager position.

portobellojambo1
On 21/11/2019 at 12:23, afanderson33 said:

Nope.

Apologies to one and all for the crappy details provided yesterday afternoon and on Wednesday evening. I guess it is a bit of a learning curve, for me, when you are receiving details from a third party rather than when in direct verbal communication with someone. Me thinks I'll stick to the latter going forward.

8 minutes ago, cb1874 said:

Because we'd have to pay compo?

1 hour ago, Governor Tarkin said:

I've no idea either way, and don't really care.

Trying to stick folk in on an internet forum to make your testicles feel bigger is poor form though. You really should be ashamed of that sort of behaviour.

‘Stick folk in on an Internet forum’...FFS grow up, is JKB that important to you, in the grand scheme of things you would be worried about losing access to an inconsequential Internet forum?! Pathetic!

Ashamed...nah, you know what I’d be ashamed of...being a racist, intolerant, bigoted scumbag, that’s something to be ashamed of.

6 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

:lol:

Shoosht, Mofbaws.

Hope you’ve got your wage slip scanned and ready to go, mate. This could turn nasty. 😟

5 hours ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

Things I'd trust more than Daza:

- The Sun

People I trust more than Daza:

Boris Johnson

Donald Trump
Charles Ponzi

Prince Andrew

Are Barnsley paying 2 managers wages thought the had appointed a new manager so you would have thought they would have paid Stendel off🤷🏻‍♂️

The Real Maroonblood
Just now, Sergio said:

Are Barnsley paying 2 managers wages thought the had appointed a new manager so you would have thought they would have paid Stendel off🤷🏻‍♂️

You would’ve thought so.
Surely Ross would’ve been in the same situation.

1 hour ago, Jammy T said:

I just accept any ban I get - why go to the bother of “appealing” - it’s not that important

No one cares what you think .

27 minutes ago, cb1874 said:

Thought the benefactor was quoted as meeting any compensation required to release a contracted manager.  Namely Robinson at the time . 

Just now, ramrod said:

Thought the benefactor was quoted as meeting any compensation required to release a contracted manager.  Namely Robinson at the time . 

Benefactor doesn’t like Germans, he’s Russia and drives a submarine...

12 minutes ago, Barack said:

This thread might get interesting later.

The President shall be drinking.

31452AB9-E8F2-486F-BE94-D7F7B48BE8A3.jpeg.354eebc0618b159220a1c400ef5b4502.jpeg

Bit like an annoying little gnat/coward, poking and prodding a couple of people trying to get them to kick off...fairly pathetic in fact.

It would appear you and the simpleton Mothy (who doesn’t have the intellect to form his own banter, and needs to feed off others) are more obsessed with my pay than I am...as that appears to be the only thing you have to go with.

Not mentioning the fact it wasn’t my payslip, it was a tiny section that showed nothing but my incoming monthly pay...no name, tax number, NI number, deductions, YTD earnings etc...and was only posted in response to a halfwit that said my opinion was worthless as I probably never had a job (ergo people with no money had opinions that meant nothing).

But crack on, whatever floats your boat...

Edited by Deviskan

24 minutes ago, Alex Kintner said:

People I trust more than Daza:

Boris Johnson

Donald Trump
Charles Ponzi

Prince Andrew

😂😂

Governor Tarkin
30 minutes ago, Deviskan said:

Ashamed...nah, you know what I’d be ashamed of...being a racist, intolerant, bigoted scumbag, that’s something to be ashamed of.

If you find any of those send them my way.

I'll sort them out for you. 👍

portobellojambo1
7 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Benefactor doesn’t like Germans, he’s Russia and drives a submarine...

If the benefactor is/was Russian I think he/she might get on all right with Stendel. I have no idea what age he moved to the West but he grew up in what was the old East Germany, close to the border with Poland and the language he spoke was Russian.

Governor Tarkin
29 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Hope you’ve got your wage slip scanned and ready to go, mate. This could turn nasty. 😟

Need an A3 scanner, mate.

Just now, Governor Tarkin said:

If you find any of those send them my way.

I'll sort them out for you. 👍

No need...I can’t be arsed, and more than capable of ‘sorting’ out my own issues.

But thanks for the kind offer!

Governor Tarkin
22 minutes ago, Iamborg said:

No one cares what you think .

I care what Jammy T thinks. :(

3 minutes ago, portobellojambo1 said:

If the benefactor is/was Russian I think he/she might get on all right with Stendel. I have no idea what age he moved to the West but he grew up in what was the old East Germany, close to the border with Poland and the language he spoke was Russian.

Maybe the delay is Stendel waiting on the fax which will be sent when Vla....I mean our benefactor surfaces.

5 minutes ago, portobellojambo1 said:

This Russian is a bit temperamental. Makes rash decisions ...

Governor Tarkin
1 minute ago, Deviskan said:

No need...I can’t be arsed, and more than capable of ‘sorting’ out my own issues.

But thanks for the kind offer!

Looks to the rest of us like you're blissfully unaware of your own issues, bud.

If you change your mind my offer stands. 👍

6 minutes ago, Deviskan said:

Bit like an annoying little gnat/coward, poking and prodding a couple of people trying to get them to kick off...fairly pathetic in fact.

It would appear you and the simpleton Mothy (who doesn’t have the intellect to form his own banter, and needs to feed off others) are more obsessed with my pay than I am...as that appears to be the only thing you have to go with.

Not mentioning the fact it wasn’t my payslip, it was a tiny section that showed nothing but my incoming monthly pay...no name, tax number, NI number, deductions, YTD earnings etc...and was only posted in response to a halfwit that said my opinion was worthless as I probably never had a job (ergo people with no money had opinions that meant nothing).

But crack on, whatever floats your boat...

Well that’s just mean, isn’t it. I didn’t even realise ripping you about posting your wageslip on JKB like an absolute 🎺 was the intellectual property of someone else. Sorry Deviskan.

Please don’t hit me with you NI card and a bank statement. :( 

1 minute ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Looks to the rest of us like you're blissfully unaware of your own issues, bud.

If you change your mind my offer stands. 👍

Au contraire...I’m perfectly aware of my own issues.

6 minutes ago, portobellojambo1 said:

I don’t know if the Germans still look upon the Russians as “##########” but having grown up in Eastern Europe, i’d imagine he’d have a deep distain for what Russia did to his Country.

1 minute ago, Alex Kintner said:

Looks like it’s true after all that there’s only two certainties in life...Dev and taxes 👍🏻

52F6799F-9AEF-4B76-A166-628864B99450.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Deviskan said:

Au contraire...I’m perfectly aware of my own issues.

Why do you completely lose the plot when there is even a hint of someone being ITK?

• davemclaren locked this topic