Daniel Stendel

Martin_T

2 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Do us a favour mate and email tour contact and inform them if someone boring as **** like like Alan Irvine gets it they may as well pack their bags 👍🏻

Hopefully a new name comes into the fold soon.

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• soonbe110

• GinRummy

• Agentjambo

• davemclaren

The Sun are literally scrolling through here and posting it on their website. The Peter Haring stuff as well, after yesterday’s “injuries” thread. 

1 minute ago, busby1985 said:

The Sun are literally scrolling through here and posting it on their website. The Peter Haring stuff as well, after yesterday’s “injuries” thread. 

I don’t like the sun one bit but they are normally not far away when it comes to hearts but I hope they are wrong on this  occasion 

The Real Maroonblood
47 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

**** sake why? Another boring old school coach.. 

Who the **** next Colin calderwood? 

What could possibly go wrong.

7 minutes ago, Davie Deans said:

No idea what the club plan on doing. I hope they continue to go after Stendel but I don’t believe for one minute he’s for changing. I’d love him to at least come up here and see the stadium and the Oriam and make a decision after that but I don’t see it happening unfortunately. Just my opinion but I think we’ll end up with someone who has already been interviewed.

And I don’t think the press really have that much idea who has been interviewed, not sure many in here will do either 

3 minutes ago, Kyle1874 said:

I don’t like the sun one bit but they are normally not far away when it comes to hearts but I hope they are wrong on this  occasion 

Not disputing that, normally they are bang on but they seem to be copying and pasting straight from here recently. 

Arthur Morgan
Just now, busby1985 said:

Not disputing that, normally they are bang on but they seem to be copying and pasting straight from here recently. 

I agree. They have no idea what's going on imo so are making things up as they go along, taking info from here. 

kingantti1874
3 minutes ago, Arthur Morgan said:

Irvine or McCall? 

:sob:

It’s an absolute farce that 2 candidates like this have even been interviewed.

Arthur Morgan
1 minute ago, rudi must stay said:

Doesn't want to move to one of the nicest cities in Britain. F him, onto the next candidate 

Exactly. Surely he can't have been on much at Barnsley? At least be open minded and come up for a look at the place! Do some research on our club etc. Disappointing stuff. 

Edited by Arthur Morgan

The Real Maroonblood
Just now, kingantti1874 said:

It’s an absolute farce that 2 candidates like this have even been interviewed.

If that’s the case she definitely hasn’t got a clue.

However she may surprise us.

😏

1 minute ago, jamboinglasgow said:

not saying this is the case, but could always be a tactic to get more money from us. 

🤦🏼‍♂️

8 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

I hope your right as I think with our setup Stendel could do really well 

Arthur Morgan
2 minutes ago, farin said:

Don’t give up hope yet, we haven’t finished the search .. 

Have we given up on Stendel yet? 

rudi must stay
7 minutes ago, Arthur Morgan said:

3 weeks searching for a manager.... 

They said it would be 6 to be fair.

Anyway, let's see what next week brings

3 hours ago, Absolute Scenes said:

Explain

" I'll take an interview, only if i'm getting the job and only if you say I'm your number 1 target"

"Well sorry Steve, I cant confirm that is the case as we have other applicants we're looking to interview"

"well fine i'm not interested then"

You don't think that is a arrogant statement to make?

47 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

the candidates are all so crap And uninspiring I’d give the chance to Austin. 

certainly would give him a chance before I’d move to bring in some of the laughable candidates who’ve been mentioned 

You know that’s not the question. If you were Mrs Budge who would you go after for the role as manager of Hearts? Austin is your current name. 

18 minutes ago, Arthur Morgan said:

3 weeks searching for a manager.... 

just like Bayern and they have just said it may take until Xmas.  Big clubs do it properly. 

Arthur Morgan
13 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

just like Bayern and they have just said it may take until Xmas.  Big clubs do it properly. 

Well let's hope the wait is worth it... 

Arthur Morgan
2 minutes ago, farin said:

If we can’t even get him up for an interview there’s little point in pursuing him tbh.. 

Arrogant prick :D

Fozzyonthefence
17 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Like us when we appointed Levein?

Coburg Hearts
5 minutes ago, vegas-voss said:

Too many people losing their shit over this guy to be honest.

Your first 6 words were enough.

He will end up at some lower rated Bundesliga 2 team or back down to the third tier of English football.

Guy seems to be living off that video that he is some footballing messiah.

Howdy Doody Jambo

Stendel wants to stay in England ,No Deal ,

Another day another candidate at this rate maybe Dick Campbell would be a good bet 

rudi must stay
6 minutes ago, vegas-voss said:

Too many people losing their shit over this guy to be honest.

Spot on

2 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

Like us when we appointed Levein?

Exactly we got the guru, an incredible appointment. 

Shame he was cr@p

jack D and coke
47 minutes ago, Arthur Morgan said:

Exactly. Surely he can't have been on much at Barnsley? At least be open minded and come up for a look at the place! Do some research on our club etc. Disappointing stuff. 

This is where I am now. He’s hardly set the football world on fire with a season in League one. He hasn’t seen anything of this city or our facilities and he reckons he’s onto better than us does he. 
I don’t think he’s that confident in himself tbh. He’d know a good couple of seasons up here, get us into Europe and maybe win a cup and he’d get better offers down south without a shadow of a doubt. 
 I don’t imagine English clubs queuing up for him just yet tbh on the back of a season and a couple of videos getting pished with Barnsley fans. 

Fozzyonthefence
7 minutes ago, Still Tynie said:

Another day another candidate at this rate maybe Dick Campbell would be a good bet 

Dick Campbell would do a better job than our last 2 managers.

rudi must stay
2 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

Dick Campbell would do a better job than our last 2 managers.

Dick Campbell would accept the job, do a tour of Tynecastle and resign

Far too big a stadium and club for him, and his football would send us back years

Fozzyonthefence
5 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

Dick Campbell would accept the job, do a tour of Tynecastle and resign

Far too big a stadium and club for him, and his football would send us back years

I’m not advocating him for a second but at least he would install some much needed fire in the belly and get rid of the shitebags (I’m sure Michael Smith could tell him straight away who the shitebags in the team are anyway😁).

Actually, wait let’s run a couple of posts on Dick Campbell and see if the Sun runs a story on us chasing him.

Edited by Fozzyonthefence

If it isn't Stendel then from those who have been interviewed I would prefer we just kept MacPhee.

Unless another candidate steps forward.

rudi must stay
25 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

I’m not advocating him for a second but at least he would install some much needed fire in the belly and get rid of the shitebags (I’m sure Michael Smith could tell him straight away who the shitebags in the team are anyway😁).

Actually, wait let’s run a couple of posts on Dick Campbell and see if the Sun runs a story on us chasing him.

I don't think football is as simply as that. Get the lads confident and expressing themselves 

Edited by rudi must stay

55 minutes ago, Still Tynie said:

Where does this quote saying he eants to stay in England come from? 

12 minutes ago, tcjambo said:

Where does this quote saying he eants to stay in England come from? 

Not sure there is a quote , my understanding was it was conveyed to the club from his agent.

7 hours ago, StevenNaismith said:

If Stendel has no intention of coming to Hearts like a few are saying on here then why is he in Edinburgh? Must be for a spot of Xmas shopping and a go on the big wheel.

:hartley:

1 minute ago, Alex Kintner said:

:jesus:

Going by the people on here i have no idea if i hope he does change his mind or if i’d prefer he stayed down there. 

8 minutes ago, sadj said:

Not sure there is a quote , my understanding was it was conveyed to the club from his agent.

There will be smoke and mirrors in this process. I reckon this is bullshit.

Edited by tcjambo

No direct quotes in that article. If he prefers to stay down south, I'm not sure what position he expects to get. He wouldn't get a Championship club and didn't get the Sunderland gig. The only comparable job that might become available in that League would be the Portsmouth job as they are punching below their weight.  

Guest ToqueJambo

Maybe Stendel googled us and saw some Hearts fans mounted a campaign to get rid of the manager when we were 3rd in the league, painted graffiti about hanging the person who saved the club just a few years ago and defaced the club crest that was a centrepiece of a brand new stand? 

As fans we can help sell the club to potential candidates. Like the videos and articles about Barnsley fans and Stendel. Shame the above is what someone who Googles us will find out. Be nice if all the articles were about FoH and stuff like that instead.

Edited by ToqueJambo

17 minutes ago, sadj said:

Going by the people on here i have no idea if i hope he does change his mind or if i’d prefer he stayed down there. 

I hope he does change his mind. Style of play would put bums on seats 👍🏻

• davemclaren locked this topic