• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• soonbe110

• GinRummy

• Agentjambo

• davemclaren

21 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

I didnt know what Xhamster was so I typed it in Google.

:oohmatron:
:sweeet:
:wow:
:shockio:
:arry:
:gocompare:

From pans jambo to pan handle in 1 quick google search.

Absolute Scenes
48 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

Is he really that good?

apart from one good season what has he done of note?

You have internet access, look it up man

10 minutes ago, DarioHMFC said:

Board want him, he doesn’t want to come to Scotland despite giving us his CV but is currently staying in the Dalmahoy while having a wee tour round the city and has had an interview except when he hasn’t had one but he’s never been in consideration according to a board member. 

Source🤣

10 minutes ago, Absolute Scenes said:

Or just read this thread it’s been covered on nearly every page🤷‍♂️

27 minutes ago, Bootboy100 said:

Can someone explain why we have to pay Barnsley compensation if he was sacked? Surely it’s Barnsley paying up Stendel? 
Apologies if this has been asked already

Hasn’t been sacked, just relieved of his responsibilities. Still on the payroll. 

south morocco
1 minute ago, soonbe110 said:

Hasn’t been sacked, just relieved of his responsibilities. Still on the payroll. 

Like Prince Andrew?

1 hour ago, sadj said:

Cause my grammar is poor as instead of paying much attention at school to grammar i was playing football. Been explained many times before 🙂

My grammar was poor til she met my grampa

26 minutes ago, DarioHMFC said:

Board want him, he doesn’t want to come to Scotland despite giving us his CV but is currently staying in the Dalmahoy while having a wee tour round the city and has had an interview except when he hasn’t had one but he’s never been in consideration according to a board member. 

Couldn't make it up...

Oh wait a minute 

Mad in this day and age that with almost everybody equipped with a camera phone being incapable of taking a picture to prove Stendel actually is in Edinburgh.

Just now, jambo-rocker said:

Mad in this day and age that with almost everybody equipped with a camera phone being incapable of taking a picture to prove Stendel actually is in Edinburgh.

I tried but he was extremely fast at getting into the taxi parked right outside the Balmoral. 

1 minute ago, indianajones said:

I tried but he was extremely fast at getting into the taxi parked right outside the Balmoral. 

Go get ‘im @kimosavi! A taxi! A bloody taxi!

:seething:

12 minutes ago, indianajones said:

Could you not have snared him with your whip?

44 minutes ago, Absolute Scenes said:

Internet access?  Yes

Google in Hamilton?  No, not yet.

1 hour ago, Captain Canada said:

I'd have thought that a journalist could just contact him and ask if he's interested or not?

Or just print stuff they read on here because they can't do their jobs properly! 

Don't be so stupid.

The guy is more elusive than the scarlet pimpernel. He's staying at the Dalmahoy and they don't even know it.

He's master of disguise and intrigue.

The Future's Maroon
41 minutes ago, south morocco said:

Like Prince Andrew?

😂😂😂😂

Governor Tarkin
9 hours ago, Barack said:

When you say wee man. You mean your child, yeah...?🤔

I'll let you make up your own mind. :(

The fact the media haven't got a hold of this yet that Standel has ruled himself out means that if your info is correct someone very close to Ann is blabbing which is out of order. 2 nights running this Davie Deans has been going on about this news not a whiff in the media🤔

1 hour ago, DarioHMFC said:

If it's not going to be stendel,or robinson , I dread to think who were gonna get !   I'd like to see warnock get the job until the end of season at least,  hi. Poss working with McPhee,and naisy helping out....

15 minutes ago, Davie Deans said:

Nope, nothings changed I’m afraid to say.

I’m not saying your information is bullshit but I find it very hard to wrap my head around the fact that for a day straight people are claiming he’s not interested yet the media are nowhere near it.

The Real Maroonblood
3 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Is that 3 weeks since Levein was “removed from post”?

Yes but seems like 3 months.

3 minutes ago, DarioHMFC said:

I’m not saying your information is bullshit but I find it very hard to wrap my head around the fact that for a day straight people are claiming he’s not interested yet the media are nowhere near it.

Which is surprising as they’re usually quick to jump on a story from here.

Although it’s not only him and there’s a few who seem to be pedalling the same story.

I never really understood why people like Deviskan got so worked up about people pretending to be ITK but this whole thread has been a car crash. It’s probably because he’s one of the only shining lights we’re being linked with. Stendal not Deviskan 😂

11 minutes ago, JI TEES said:

The fact the media haven't got a hold of this yet that Standel has ruled himself out means that if your info is correct someone very close to Ann is blabbing which is out of order. 2 nights running this Davie Deans has been going on about this news not a whiff in the media🤔

Maybe Ann has asked her team to throw out a few red herrings. 

12 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Is that 3 weeks since Levein was “removed from post”?

Yes, three days longer than Bayern in trying to make the right appointment. Two great clubs taking their time. 

18 minutes ago, DarioHMFC said:

I’m not saying your information is bullshit but....

😂

Call it out as bullshit if you like mate. 

As things currently stand there is not a cat in hells chance of him becoming manager.

Take it or leave it. I actually hope it is bullshit as the more I read on him the more I think he could fit us. Unfortunately, I don’t believe it is.

IMO - we’ll see another favourite emerge over the weekend and most likely it’ll be a name we’ve already heard. Probably an experienced manager a la Irvine or Cotterill.

Ps. If Stendel is in Edinburgh as claimed elsewhere, can someone let the club know. 👍🏻

3 minutes ago, Davie Deans said:

😂

As things currently stand there is not a cat in hells chance of him becoming manager.

Take it or leave it. I actually hope it is bullshit as the more I read on him the more I think he could fit us. Unfortunately, I don’t believe it is.

IMO - we’ll see another favourite emerge over the weekend and most likely it’ll be a name we’ve already heard. Probably an experienced manager a la Irvine or Cotterill.

Ps. If Stendel is in Edinburgh as claimed elsewhere, can someone let the club know. 👍🏻

😭😭😭😭😭😭

10 minutes ago, Davie Deans said:

😂

You’re very confident, I think you’re chatting shite but you’re doing it very confidently.

10 minutes ago, Davie Deans said:

😂

Would take either of those two , my fear is we see the emergence of a McCall or McCann as the new front runner . 

I reckon Davie is an employee tasked with putting folk and the media off the scent to reduce money due to Barnsley but the media aren't buying it.

Stendel announced imminently.

5 minutes ago, ramrod said:

Would take either of those two , my fear is we see the emergence of a McCall or McCann as the new front runner . 

I think Cotterill will have interviewed well and Irvine will be firmly in the frame because of Naismith’s recommendation. I don’t particularly wish to think about McCall or McCann getting the job.

11 minutes ago, Taffin said:

I reckon Davie is an employee tasked with putting folk and the media off the scent to reduce money due to Barnsley but the media aren't buying it.

Stendel announced imminently.

Davie knows his stuff. 

12 minutes ago, ramrod said:

Both of them would be backward disasters. They’ve done **** all as manager apart from being sacked. 

kingantti1874
5 minutes ago, Davie Deans said:

I think Cotterill will have interviewed well and Irvine will be firmly in the frame because of Naismith’s recommendation. I don’t particularly wish to think about McCall or McCann getting the job.

alan Irvine 🥱😴

Arthur Morgan

I know the Scottish league isn't the most attractive but c'mon Barnsley or Hearts? I think Stendel is silly not to take the job especially if we were prepared to offer a decent salary. Do well here and you'll get a job in England no problem. 

Just now, Arthur Morgan said:

I know the Scottish league isn't the most attractive but c'mon Barnsley or Hearts? I think Stendel is silly not to take the job especially if we were prepared to offer a decent salary. Do well here and you'll get a job in England no problem. 

It’s all about ££.  I think he’s going to take the job but his stock is still high in England, fail here and it’s auf wiedersehen pet to English football. 

• davemclaren locked this topic