Daniel Stendel

Martin_T

1 minute ago, Dannie Boy said:

Frankenfurt and Hessen?! 

He’s taking this a bit bit far with the Hearts love in. He’d go down a storm in the Physio treatment room though, injuries mysteriously cured in record time😉 Hamstring tight? Allow me..........

EA6E57FA-D7E2-4157-B099-B5F4A8586333.jpeg

Midfield hardman in the current team.  

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• soonbe110

• GinRummy

• Agentjambo

• davemclaren

26 minutes ago, The White Cockade said:

if we have learned anything from this saga it is that nobody on JKB is remotely ITK

to prove itk status

1. Stendel will not work under a director of football

2. A position to over look other football matters (except 1st team) will be created

3. Neil McCann will fill this role with Daly.

4. McPhee will get a hand shake and go to pastures new.

5. All other backroom staff will know their future once stendel is in the job.

Stendel will decide tomorrow, on thursday he will sign if he wants, not a day before.

Stendel has said his team will work with 1st team. Any other staff can work with youths, reserves.

Edited by Scunny 123

I laughed at Si Ferry on his right in the coupon podcast when he said “Stendel, the boy Barton battered” which would be funny if Barton had only tried to batter him and not racially abuse him as well. It’s mental that a few things on that open goal podcast have gone unreported but the Blackie/McCall bust up got so much publicity. For example, Super Ally’s funny story about the then SFA and Scotland coach Tommy Burns calling ally a “dirty orange B” at a show racism the red card photo shoot. 

Anyway, to Stendel and the “don’t know an awful lot about him” brigade. You’ll know soon about him soon enough. Mad that if the old firm had got him they’d have unearthed a photo of him with a new 1992 Rangers away kit. The standard of journalism in this country is a joke. Much easier to pretend they have no clue who he is cause it helps the narrative that our process of appointing him has been a shambles. 

Sportsound still decent aside from Derek Ferguson. 

Good info from local journalist and the Glasgow based fan. Sounds like he is happy to pick a fight. 

Edited by Mikey1874

11 minutes ago, Scunny 123 said:

Once it appears on club website or sky sports I would take note. Until then keep fingers crossed.

as a “Scunthorpe fan” why do you care so much?

The White Cockade
1 minute ago, Scunny 123 said:

to prove itk status

2. A position to over look other football matters (except 1st team) will be created

Ann already told us about 1 and 2 weeks ago!!

We'll see about 3 and 4 in time

5 well that is obvious anybody would know that what else could they do!

4 minutes ago, jamboy1982 said:

Pretty sure that was a computer voice that hawking had.

Ferguson should be switched off and then back on again. Probably not going to make a difference tho😄

5 minutes ago, Scunny 123 said:

to prove itk status

Stendel will decide tomorrow, on thursday he will sign if he wants, not a day before.

Stendel has said his team will work with 1st team. Any other staff can work with youths, reserves.

🧐 How is that itk 

1. we dont have one

2. this was said on the day levein was moved on

3. maybe/maybe not

4. maybe/maybe not

5. You do know thats normal 🤪

SectionDJambo
55 minutes ago, ramrod said:

Might be wrong but is it not the case Barnsley have paid the remainder of Stendels contract and are now looking to be reimbursed now he is back in employment before his contract date expired ?? 

Don't know either.

But one thing i was told, years ago, by a, then, Hibs board member was that the idea of gardening leave was just to try to avoid paying out the full remaining contract of a sacked manager. Then hope he got another job quickly, and resigned.  If that manager even turned down a job offer, his payments would stop, by the terms of the separation. I asked him how the club paying the gardening leave would know if the manager had turned a job down, and he said they would always find out because every club had somebody who can't keep quiet.

What we seem to have here with Barnsley, is to relieve a manager of his job, but then act as though he is breaking the contract. So not only not paying Stendel his contract, but try to reward themselves for removing him from his contracted job.

12 minutes ago, graygo said:

Derek Ferguson thinks that playing in Aberdeen is like playing abroad.

Derek Ferguson prefers the taste of the red crayons.

😂😂😂

Hope there's still a role for Donald Park and Gary Naysmith but the rest can leave the building.

Ann would make a huge mistake by making MacPhee the d o f   That would be him and levein still on the payroll.

These two failed Ann.  No doubt they tried their best but it was nowhere near good enough.

Give the new coaching team clear air.

ok, i will no longer post. Just wanted to keep an update. Finger crossed for Thursday NOT Wednesday

bye, And good luck for the season.

1 minute ago, Kiwidoug said:

Hope there's still a role for Donald Park and Gary Naysmith but the rest can leave the building.

Ann would make a huge mistake by making MacPhee the d o f   That would be him and levein still on the payroll.

These two failed Ann.  No doubt they tried their best but it was nowhere near good enough.

Give the new coaching team clear air.

We won't have a d o f. 

1 minute ago, Scunny 123 said:

ok, i will no longer post. Just wanted to keep an update. Finger crossed for Thursday NOT Wednesday

Thank ****

4 minutes ago, Scunny 123 said:

Thanks, see ya :thumbsup: 

7 minutes ago, Scunny 123 said:

Double or triple jointed?

Arthur Morgan

Why the hostility? How do you all know this guy isn't genuine?

Edited by Arthur Morgan

Fire_At_The_Disco
8 minutes ago, Scunny 123 said:

Ching-ching 

2 minutes ago, graygo said:

We won't have a d o f. 

The whole dof thing is baffling. The club have said quite clearly we're scrapping the role but will have a sporting director instead, like most clubs of any size do.

So many, including in the media can't seem to get heads round it. Rangers, Celtic, Hibs, I'd guess Aberdeen and Motherwell and more all have this Sporting Director role too. Why are people so confused by it and/or still banging on about dof??? Not a go at anyone in particular on here, just seems weird.

Its a bit like getting a player on loan. Why is it wrong when we do it but not when others do?

1 minute ago, Arthur Morgan said:

You can believe him if you want.

its all about opinions and mine is he’s full of shit 

20 minutes ago, Scunny 123 said:

to prove itk status

He already signed a week ago. Do try and keep up 👍🏻

1 minute ago, TheBigO said:

The whole dof thing is baffling. The club have said quite clearly we're scrapping the role but will have a sporting director instead, like most clubs of any size do.

So many, including in the media can't seem to get heads round it. Rangers, Celtic, Hibs, I'd guess Aberdeen and Motherwell and more all have this Sporting Director role too. Why are people so confused by it and/or still banging on about dof??? Not a go at anyone in particular on here, just seems weird.

Its a bit like getting a player on loan. Why is it wrong when we do it but not when others do?

As a footnote- it’s also never wrong for anyone to get an Old Firm player on loan.

Governor Tarkin
2 hours ago, Barack said:

Here, resident Uruguayan's got an Amazon Kindle book out. Released 1st December. With a picture.

To keep on topic, I'll mention he takes an interest in Hearts & football related matters. 👍🏻

Good Lord! :berra:

Jambo in Yorkshire

I understand from a Barnsley fan that the first they knew about Stendel remaining on the payroll was after Conway’s interview with the Mail.

Thats why we are getting lots of support on their forum.

4 minutes ago, Arthur Morgan said:

Because he’s not saying what people want to hear.

18 minutes ago, Scunny 123 said:

to prove itk status

Good thing Stendel has taken time out of the negotiations to let some guy in Barnsley know which roles McCann, Daly and MacPhee will be filling. :rofl:

Just now, DC_92 said:

Good thing Stendel has taken time out of the negotiations to let some guy in Barnsley know which roles McCann, Daly and MacPhee will be filling. :rofl:

Lol

Byyy The Light
33 minutes ago, Under the floodlight said:

Derek Ferguson on sportsound talking about Stendel, says he dosnt  know much about him,he's a pundit for fecks sake.Do  your homework.

Why this guy is even relevant I’ll never fecking know. He was irrelevant 15 years ago with the nonsense he was used to spout on sportscene

4 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

No surprise. Very few of the Scottish football pundits actually have much of a brain to engage. Some eg Ferguson, prove the old adage about a footballers brains all being in his feet. Sadly the media give these guys a wage that we as licence payers actually pay for. 

The Real Maroonblood
4 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

You can believe him if you want.

its all about opinions and mine is he’s full of shit 

:laugh2:

2 minutes ago, Davie Deans said:

Because he’s not saying what people want to hear.

Or he’s over-egging the pudding. 

Ricardo Shillyshally

Derek Ferguson sounds like a moron on the radio

He clearly does little to no research.

He also seems to think we should simply appoint someone just because they know the Scottish game.

Typical of the old jobs for the boys culture on that show.

1 minute ago, Ricardo Shillyshally said:

Derek Ferguson sounds like a moron on the radio

He clearly does little to no research.

He also seems to think we should simply appoint someone just because they know the Scottish game.

Typical of the old jobs for the boys culture on that show.

he successfully managed to injure 3 new Sunderland signings by thinking it was clever to go around a roundabout the wrong direction. Kind of sums his intelligence up

Edited by 1971fozzy

Leveins Battalion
28 minutes ago, Scunny 123 said:

to prove itk status

Get a life FFS :cornette:

south morocco

Can’t wait until this whole fiasco is over either way. Some of the interlopers are unbelievable 

Edited by south morocco

7 minutes ago, DC_92 said:

Post of 2019 right there 😂😂😂

This whole process has been horrendous for the on looking fan. The fly on the wall documentary should be a laugh though....

Coburg Hearts
6 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Or he’s over-egging the pudding. 

That's it for me. He seemed to know just a bit too much about Hearts and their goings-on.

Leveins Battalion
4 minutes ago, south morocco said:

Can’t wait until this whole fiasco is over either way. Some of the interlopers are unbelievable 

Between Agent Jambo,scunny123,Alex kinter  and Davie Dean's for the baloney d' or.

2 minutes ago, andydog said:

This whole process has been horrendous for the on looking fan. The fly on the wall documentary should be a laugh though....

Forgot all about that. I can’t ******* wait for that to come out. Be fantastic to see the inner workings of our club. 

Coburg Hearts
6 minutes ago, south morocco said:

I think we can all agree on this.

1 minute ago, Coburg Hearts said:

That's it for me. He seemed to know just a bit too much about Hearts and their goings-on.

Exactly. A connection down south but knew too much stuff from the hearts side. Guesswork and badly disguised mischief making. 

south morocco
Just now, Leveins Battalion said:

Between Agent Jambo,scunny123,Alex kinter  and Davie Dean's for the baloney d' or.

😂😂😂 Should start an annual award thread👍

• davemclaren locked this topic