Daniel Stendel

Martin_T

4 minutes ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

If this guy signs he better be good. It doesn’t seem like he’s been very keen on coming here. 

JJ took a fair bit of convincing apparently. There was chat  on a thread yesterday about him being reluctant to come here.

Edited by GinRummy

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• soonbe110

• GinRummy

• Agentjambo

• davemclaren

kevins_barnet
4 minutes ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

If this guy signs he better be good. It doesn’t seem like he’s been very keen on coming here. 

this is what I’m thinking, total ridder if he turns out to be a dud.

Coburg Hearts
2 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Exactly. A connection down south but knew too much stuff from the hearts side. Guesswork and badly disguised mischief making. 

Fingers crossed we are correct.

number witheld
31 minutes ago, Scunny 123 said:

ok, i will no longer post. Just wanted to keep an update. Finger crossed for Thursday NOT Wednesday

bye, And good luck for the season.

IP address lochend. 

1 minute ago, GinRummy said:

Exactly. A connection down south but knew too much stuff from the hearts side. Guesswork and badly disguised mischief making. 

The mention of director of football is a giveaway I reckon. If he was 'close' to negotiations, he'd know dof was no longer on the cards for us. Fans of other clubs in Scotland are less likely to be aware of that... 

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, Des Lynam said:

I bet even Barry ignores him when he calls. 

That's your best ever post. 

😂😂

1 minute ago, troonmaroon said:

The mention of director of football is a giveaway I reckon. If he was 'close' to negotiations, he'd know dof was no longer on the cards for us. Fans of other clubs in Scotland are less likely to be aware of that... 

Yeah, agree. A few things just not ringing true.

Coburg Hearts
7 minutes ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

It's just as plausible that he is busting a gut to get here, but being frustrated by his Chairman.

To prove my itk status:

. If Daniel Stendel takes over, he will insist on taking charge of 1st team matters.

. Ann has agreed that his initials will always be referred to as "DS" on any internal documentation and not "SD" or any other variant.

. Daniel takes artificial sweetener with his coffee, and he was adamant that this be written into his contract as sugar in his hot drinks is a definite no-go. A significant period of time was spent on finding the correct legal phrasing, in both English and German, that would prevent even the accidental use of sugar in his coffee.

. He has been interviewed. More than one person and less than nine people were present at the meeting, and it took place in one of the constituent countries of the UK within the last 3 weeks.

. Much time was spent on Daniel's insistence that the corners at Tynecastle be filled if he becomes manager of Hearts. It took a great deal of explaining to him before he could be persuaded that technically this was nigh on impossible. Negotiations almost broke down at this point, but were re-ignited when the alternative of hanging nets of supporters from the floodlights was suggested and enthusiastically welcomed.

Leveins Battalion

What is wrong with people?

Sky sources,BBC,STV EEN have all stated Stendel WILL be the next HMFC manager,also stated compo deal being negotiated but some Pa Kujabi's coming on spouting absolute Jack Ross chat with their ITK status.🤣🤣

This appointment really has brought out the worst in Hibernian FC trolls.

56 minutes ago, Horatio Caine said:

So is he upset that Killie appointed an Italian? 

Didn't think so.

Killie aren't Hearts.

number witheld
25 minutes ago, DC_92 said:

Good thing Stendel has taken time out of the negotiations to let some guy in Barnsley know which roles McCann, Daly and MacPhee will be filling. :rofl:

Excellent post. 

1 minute ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Sky sources,BBC,STV EEN have all stated Stendel WILL be the next HMFC manager,also stated compo deal being negotiated but some Pa Kujabi's coming on spouting absolute Jack Ross chat with their ITK status.🤣🤣

Brian McLaughlin (SP) mentioned it as being "a major issue" tonight on Sportsound.

1 hour ago, DarioHMFC said:

The compensation is nothing to do with him. He was ready to sign today, it’s now whether an agreement can be made re compensation. The club can sign him anyway and go forward with a court battle but that could be very costly if we lose it. 

Cant we just not get our new sporting director to sort this mess out? He was appointed two weeks ago you said mate. 

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
2 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Sky sources,BBC,STV EEN have all stated Stendel WILL be the next HMFC manager,also stated compo deal being negotiated but some Pa Kujabi's[/] coming on spouting absolute Jack Ross chat with their ITK status.🤣🤣

Coburg Hearts
1 minute ago, Leveins Battalion said:

I bet the guy lives just a Pa Kujabi's free kick away from Easter Rd. haha

1 hour ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

I always get a laugh at “his” match reports on the radio. They sound like a 7 year old reading a book for the first time 

1 hour ago, Gene Parmesan said:

I'm glad someone made the point about "Deutschland Uber Alles". Imagine a big flag that basically went 'Welcome to Hearts, here's some Nazi patter' :lol:

:rofl: 

31 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

You can believe him if you want.

its all about opinions and mine is he’s full of shit 

every itk’er on here is. 

1 minute ago, graygo said:

Brian McLaughlin (SP) mentioned it as being "a major issue" tonight on Sportsound.

Not sure how it is major 

Leveins Battalion
2 minutes ago, graygo said:

Of course it's a major issue🤷‍♂️ we need negotiate compensation.As a business I believe we will.

Coburg Hearts
3 minutes ago, graygo said:

I saw that and got the impression he knew about as much as you and me.

The Real Maroonblood
4 minutes ago, graygo said:

He’s another slavering erse.

3 minutes ago, graygo said:

Did he also not say the night before that we hadn’t even spoken yet?

His information hasn’t stacked up so far.

1 hour ago, Rods said:

Derek Ferguson is the first of many. 

We have not appointed a guid scottish laddie as manager so its open season on HMFC.

Lets hope some of our fans dont fall for this rubbish early.

Correct.

But but but why are they not moaning about the arsecheeks not employing guid Scottish laddies from the weegie mafia instead of a troll for NI and a Scouser.

Why do all ex Hearts players that get a job on Sportsound seem to hate our club and always sound so bitter and twisted towards us.

These guys never seem to be positive nor very supportive of our club.

Has Ferguson even heard of Stendel before we made our approach. So how does he have a clue if he will be good for us or not.

23 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Get this jobbie face banned mods so he definitely can't come back.

Agreed. All it takes is a Hobo to go onto another fan forum copy a users name, in this case Scumbag 123,  and then spout garbage. Only the truly gullible would swallow his garbage.

3 minutes ago, Brave Hearts said:

Correct.

But but but why are they not moaning about the arsecheeks not employing guid Scottish laddies from the weegie mafia instead of a troll for NI and a Scouser.

Why do all ex Hearts players that get a job on Sportsound seem to hate our club and always sound so bitter and twisted towards us.

These guys never seem to be positive nor very supportive of our club.

Has Ferguson even heard of Stendel before we made our approach. So how does he have a clue if he will be good for us or not.

To be fair that applies to our support as well. Especially online.

Leveins Battalion
3 minutes ago, Mr Rabbit said:

Did he also not say the night before that we hadn’t even spoken yet?

His information hasn’t stacked up so far.

Nobody has a clue what is going on apart from the statement for the Barnsley chairman there has been no leakage to the press.

Tom Hardy’s Dug

I don’t want to piss on chips but if Barnsley insist they are due compensation I can’t see how he can have been released from his contract. If he hasn’t been released from his contract he can’t sign a new one.

If for some reason he has been released from his contract and there is some legacy clause re compensation being due then he can sign a contract with us and be announced as manager and then we can fight those Barnsley dicks over the compo.

So, if the former, he has signed **** all (because he can’t) and can still sign for anyone.

If the latter he can sign for us and we should just announce it - no need to hold off - unless the potential amount of the compo IS an issue.

Edited by Tom Hardy’s Dug

Captain Canada

I'm not sure how these things work, but it seemed to be implied earlier that we can appoint him now and agree compo at a later date. It's not like he's actually doing anything for Barnsley now anyway. Maybe AB wants to do things by the book so we don't have it hanging over us?

3 minutes ago, Hagar the Horrible said:

The delay is caused by an insistence that Hleb will be his first major signing 

Maybe discovering if this guy actually existed is a deal breaker. 

( There was a kickbacker on here who went by the name I.Am.Ibrahim.Tall )

Image result for ibrahim tall

6 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Correct. 

Literally the only journalist I trust what he says is Tom English. 

The delay, by all accounts in the media, is down to compensation. We will likely pay something but will want this to be as low as possible. The longer Stendel remains in Germany, and the contract unsigned, the less likely Barnsley are to get anything. They'll just have to continue paying him. Hopefully they will realise it is in their interests to resolve this, in a reasonable way. 

11 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

It’s funny how certain posters return at times to enjoy sowing seeds of discontent. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I don’t believe Hearts didn’t know about this compensation thing, it was mentioned at the start. I also don’t know why it would hold up Stendal coming, he resigns and it’s over for Barnsley and we pay Stendal a signing on fee as compensation. It’s a load of bollocks. He probably said he’ll come in after Livi to work with the players for a few days. They wouldn’t have trained on Monday, today would be prep for Livi and tomorrow the game. He’ll have them in Thursday after watching them tomorrow night, get them ready for Well on Saturday after watching footage of the opposition.

Just sign him then if it does not work we can return him before we pay for him

Barnsley are looking after themselves as we will do but you do get a bit disappointed with the small Yorkshire club when their CEO goes way over the top with 'tampering issues' and talk of 'if any club wants to fight it we will win' chat.

Get a life and stop acting like a fake bully. You sacked him and you were due him compensation. 

We are saving them money and it truly shows their small club mentality at the executive level they seem to portray..or maybe they don't have money and need it badly

I think they will find there are many top class legal minds at our club as well

Good luck to the true fans of Barnsley but even they must be shaking their heads at the CEO chat

Tom Hardy’s Dug
2 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

Just sign him then if it does not work we can return him before we pay for him

Barnsley are looking after themselves as we will do but you do get a bit disappointed with the small Yorkshire club when their CEO goes way over the top with 'tampering issues' and talk of 'if any club wants to fight it we will win' chat.

Get a life and stop acting like a fake bully. You sacked him and you were due him compensation. 

We are saving them money and it truly shows their small club mentality at the executive level they seem to portray..or maybe they don't have money and need it badly

I think they will find there are many top class legal minds at our club as well

Good luck to the true fans of Barnsley but even they must be shaking their heads at the CEO chat

Sounds like a right shop front 

6 minutes ago, graygo said:

To be fair that applies to our support as well. Especially online.

😂😂😂😂. 👍

13 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Correct. Knows no more than I do. Spouts what he reads on here.

7 minutes ago, jambo mark said:

Correct. 

This

Tom Hardy’s Dug

Gut instinct tells me we should let them sue us.

Unless there is a clear compo clause, coupled with a restrictive covenant.

Tom Hardy’s Dug
10 minutes ago, jambo mark said:

Correct. 

And what has he said?

StevenNaismith

Looks like we are gonna have to pay out some cash no matter what. We either pay the compensation Barnsley want or we pay compensation to Stendel as a settlement of his contract with us that he signed last Tuesday......

Edited by StevenNaismith
Speeling is offal

number witheld

Just imagine having a loose cannon owner, think we can sympathise with Barnsley fans. This’ll be sorted IMO - Barnsley May sense our need and trying to bet on us crumbling and paying something even if not legal just to get it done. Brinksmanship. 

Leveins Battalion
1 minute ago, StevenNaismith said:

Looks like we are gonna have to pay out some cash no matter what. We either pay the compensation Barnsley want or we pay compensation to Stendel as a settlement of his contract within that he signed last Tuesday......

Last I heard was we had approached Barnsley this afternoon to negotiate this.

• davemclaren locked this topic