• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• soonbe110

• GinRummy

• Agentjambo

• davemclaren

Got a feeling Hearts have made it known they have offered Stendel the job to cover themselves with the fans if he knocks us back . 

I've never been convinced he would take the job and  I'm still not tbh . 

Hopefully the delay is all about the compensation but I'm not sure this is the case. 

All about opinions I suppose , hopefully I'm wrong and he's in the door by the end of the week . 

1 minute ago, J80MBO said:

Have to say hearts overlooking compensation side of things is tad amateurish 

👀

1 minute ago, Gene Parmesan said:

I'm glad someone made the point about "Deutschland Uber Alles". Imagine a big flag that basically went 'Welcome to Hearts, here's some Nazi patter' :lol:

:rofl:

Gene Parmesan
1 minute ago, GinRummy said:

we haven’t dodged that bullet yet. Banner makers might not read KB. 

I've officially got the fear.... 

Arthur Morgan
2 minutes ago, J80MBO said:

Do you have any factual evidence to back that claim up!?!? Aaahhhhhhhhhhh

Leveins Battalion

Mods when this is over can we please filter through this thread and empty the clear hobo trolls please 👍

Just now, Arthur Morgan said:

Like everything else posted on here, pure conjecture. 

17 minutes ago, NlGHTMARE said:

As I said they mistreated the best manager we’ve had for a number of years, by that I mean 10/15 years, Hecky was very good for us but Stendel was way better, just look on the Sunderland forum they wanted Ross out for months as soon as he’d gone, they wanted Stendel in, they’ll have monitored him/us closely last season, and seen just how good we/he was. 

Cheers fella! Just hoping we get it sorted now! Better get yourselves up for a game, see the man in action again! Sure we can help you out with getting tickets etc!

I pity the folk whose mentality allows them to blame shite footballing performances on the Chairman, to the extent that she should be removed.

Personally, I'm under no illusions: Ann Budge has never been listed in any match day squad, and therefore she has never played shite football.

I asked my friend in Hannover who is a lifelong fan of 96 and season ticket holder if he thought Stendel was any good?

He said he doesn't know. He was good with the 96 youth teams and good with Barnsley. He wasn’t good with the 96 first team but got Barnsley up from the the 3rd to the 2nd league and very popular with the fans. 

🤷🏼‍♂️

This manager seems to have a high opinion of himself and I these stories are to be believed is messing us around. Got to hope we get the 3 points tomorrow or it is going to be carnage!

13 minutes ago, graygo said:

Stendel won't excite the Hearts supporters says Derek Ferguson.

Really?

Derek Ferguson appears upset because it’s not one of his friends also

hates anything different 

4 minutes ago, sadj said:

They are all being given a voucher for one night out with you in order to let you vent your frustration at them over a beer or ten

Sounds a hoot you should come and bring your quality bants with you. Could you drink ten beers? 

1 minute ago, Arthur Morgan said:

Have you any factual evidence that we have?if so I would expect him to sign on tomorrow as planned.

Just now, JackLadd said:

Must be trying to squeeze more cash from Budge.  Not exactly impressed if this drags on longer. 

Nobody, anywhere, other than you, thinks that’s the case. 

Holyrood_Hearts
5 minutes ago, J80MBO said:

Be serious. This isn’t the club’s fault ffs

12 minutes ago, Scunny 123 said:

More on the 24 hour notice.

Hearts have back tracked and agent is now negotiating.

There is an offer in Germany,

If the offer is no good. Stendal will sign on Thursday.

Once again Hearts have went that extra mile to secure.  And even allowed the 24 hours that was first removed.

I’m told you’re taking shite. There is no request to think about it for 24hours. The only reason it isn’t signed, sealed and delivered is due to compensation.

The club, Stendel and his agent we’re all under the impression there was no compensation required and he was free to join a new club. After Barnsley’s letter it put a stall on things and Hearts are now trying to work out a compromise with them. We do not want to pay the whole amount and we don’t want it to end up in a court battle. Should we be able to square away this nonsense with Barnsley then there’s no question whether he will sign for us. 

3 minutes ago, J80MBO said:

Have to say, Barnsley claiming compensation from Hearts for a guy they sacked 2 months ago and immediately replaced is a tad amateurish.

Budge is a businesswoman, who deals with contracts every day.  There’s no way she’s overlooked this.  Sounds to me like Barnsley’s American owners are just falling into stereotype and are desperate to sue for the sake of it.  Personally, I think Budge will sort it.

Coburg Hearts
13 minutes ago, graygo said:

Really?

Whether that excitement is justified we'll find out soon enough, but you'd need to be a complete idiot to say we won't be excited by his appointment. He even comes across as a moron.

Glad I never give the programme house-room.

1 minute ago, DarioHMFC said:

I’m told you’re taking shite. There is no request to think about it for 24hours. The only reason it isn’t signed, sealed and delivered is due to compensation.

The club, Stendel and his agent we’re all under the impression there was no compensation required and he was free to join a new club. After Barnsley’s letter it put a stall on things and Hearts are now trying to work out a compromise with them. We do not want to pay the whole amount and we don’t want it to end up in a court battle. Should we be able to square away this nonsense with Barnsley then there’s no question whether he will sign for us. 

And if we cant ...he wont come?

So the media were saying he will be at the game tomorrow and also he is in Germany. A lot of shite getting spouted.

Just now, rick witter said:

Sounds a hoot you should come and bring your quality bants with you. Could you drink ten beers? 

Would go for your bladder in this chilly weather. Better drink locally saves the taxi becoming a swimming pool on the way home.

Just now, jambopilms said:

So the media were saying he will be at the game tomorrow and also he is in Germany. A lot of shite getting spouted.

But who to believe??

3 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

Must be trying to squeeze more cash from Budge.  Not exactly impressed if this drags on longer. 

That’s what Barnsley are doing. 

PhoenixHearts
7 minutes ago, Gene Parmesan said:

I'm glad someone made the point about "Deutschland Uber Alles". Imagine a big flag that basically went 'Welcome to Hearts, here's some Nazi patter' :lol:

Tbf that's just plain ignorance and naivety on my part.🙋‍♂️ thought it was just ghe words to the anthem...

No chance I'll print a flag like that 🙈👍

Actually only got the idea from an earlier flag posted by someone else several pages ago.

2 minutes ago, Holyrood_Hearts said:

Be serious. This isn’t the club’s fault ffs

Been in media for over week about compensation being possible issue and he was on Gardening leave! 

Maybe you or the club wouldn't think of asking the right questions but I would think pretty obvious question to ask "ffs"

3 minutes ago, JI TEES said:

This manager seems to have a high opinion of himself and I these stories are to be believed is messing us around. Got to hope we get the 3 points tomorrow or it is going to be carnage!

No stories I saw said that 

21 minutes ago, stevie1874 said:

That person really must have done something to get under your skin, as you just can’t let go to the point of obsession.  

Hearts are my obsession - finding my team in a shambles has got under my skin I must admit. ☹️

So.....

He didn’t sign last Tuesday and it’s nothing to do with image rights.....

This has rocked me to the very core.

1 minute ago, J80MBO said:

Explain

You actually think the club wouldn’t know there was compo? 

Just now, rick witter said:

afraid not father of Duke , one pint is about as much as i drink in a year, also no chance I could enjoy a night out with you....

16 minutes ago, graygo said:

Really?

I think there's excitement just at the prospect of getting anyone in at this point. We've been in a rut with Levein and now AM and the dressing room has clearly been lost for a long time. A new manager always freshens things up and gets you out of the rut.

1 minute ago, Agentjambo said:

And if we cant ...he wont come?

The compensation is nothing to do with him. He was ready to sign today, it’s now whether an agreement can be made re compensation. The club can sign him anyway and go forward with a court battle but that could be very costly if we lose it. 

SpruceBringsteen
4 minutes ago, DarioHMFC said:

Yep. And my source is *impeccable*. 😎

Just now, DarioHMFC said:

The compensation is nothing to do with him. He was ready to sign today, it’s now whether an agreement can be made re compensation. The club can sign him anyway and go forward with a court battle but that could be very costly if we lose it. 

So we either pay compo now or we dont.

2 minutes ago, Agentjambo said:

But who to believe??

For someone who was happily telling folk what was going on with the deal just a few days ago you sure are out the loop!  😛😁

The Real Maroonblood
19 minutes ago, Scunny 123 said:

More on the 24 hour notice.

Hearts have back tracked and agent is now negotiating.

There is an offer in Germany,

If the offer is no good. Stendal will sign on Thursday.

Once again Hearts have went that extra mile to secure.  And even allowed the 24 hours that was first removed.

:blah::blah::blah:

11 minutes ago, DarioHMFC said:

think about it there is under 25 weeks on his contract @ £4k thats around 100K

If it was just this dont you think we need to bargain for a price? No Judge in the land would make you pay more than what his contract was worth.

As I said it wont be tomorrow, It will be Thursday if he turns down German offer. He is over there talking tomorrow morning.

Edited by Scunny 123

7 minutes ago, Hairdryer said:

Derek Ferguson appears upset because it’s not one of his friends also

hates anything different 

Ferguson clown

Just now, neilnunb said:

For someone who was happily telling folk what was going on with the deal just a few days ago you sure are out the loop!  😛😁

🤤

3 minutes ago, DarioHMFC said:

Could be very costly even if we win and very costly for them if they win. Obviously much more costly to the loser but legal costs are rarely awarded in corporate jousts in this country, unless it’s very clear cut. Won’t go to court in my opinion.

Edited by GinRummy

10 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Mods when this is over can we please filter through this thread and empty the clear hobo trolls please 👍

Absolutely,  mass ruthless purge required!

• davemclaren locked this topic