Daniel Stendel

Martin_T

1 minute ago, jamtartan74 said:

1st post on this thread and nothing to add to it, just wanted to say hello everyone and have a fabulous evening. 

How's your week been?

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• soonbe110

• GinRummy

• Agentjambo

• davemclaren

If Hippy Head is DoS, then that doesn't bother me too much. Daniel won't take any sh1te from him I'm sure...

7 minutes ago, Barack said:

Here, resident Uruguayan's got an Amazon Kindle book out. Released 1st December. With a picture.

To keep on topic, I'll mention he takes an interest in Hearts & football related matters. 👍🏻

Blooming heck, it's number 7 in the Amazon UK history list, 7 in World history, and 13 in European history.

Anyway, Stendel. My guess is announced at 2pm tomorrow afternoon.

2 hours ago, brux said:

Stendel better not lose his 1st 3 games or we will have to bring out Hearts branded nappies for all the pant wetters on kickback!

To be fair when was the last time that actually happened to a newly appointed manager? 

It would be pretty shit.

2 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

This thread has gone on so long, I've been up half the night with a head cold -twicein it's duration. And I don't get them that often.  It's the dramatic change of temperature.  It's gone from cold to not quite as cold.

Global colding.

😁

1 minute ago, kimosavi said:

How's your week been?

Room for improvement, this thread has made it better than usual though. How about you?

8 minutes ago, Barack said:

Here, resident Uruguayan's got an Amazon Kindle book out. Released 1st December. With a picture.

To keep on topic, I'll mention he takes an interest in Hearts & football related matters. 👍🏻

6 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Seriously?

3 minutes ago, Gorgiewave said:

Quite a long summary, to the surprise of no one. Full of left-liberal handwringing clichés, to the surprise of no one.

De Guatemala a Guatepeor...

^^^^*Wonder if kindle books get proof read by legal teams....like Hearts use when looking to bring in a new manager

Ah but pictures can’t be taken as no facility to do so.....😒 Tbh its that pastyfaced i thought it was vader without his helmet when i first saw it 

1 minute ago, sadj said:

^^^^*Wonder if kindle books get proof read by legal teams....like Hearts use when looking to bring in a new manager

Ah but pictures can’t be taken as no facility to do so.....😒 Tbh its that pastyfaced i thought it was vader without his helmet when i first saw it 

:pleasing:

Just now, AlphonseCapone said:

Barnsley is in Yorkshire? I thought it was proper South.

eeeee tis lad South Yorkshire , where all’t coalmines wurrr

3 minutes ago, jamtartan74 said:

Room for improvement, this thread has made it better than usual though. How about you?

Slow week, blocked nose this morning feel a cold coming on. Fish and chips for tea though my fave 

Just now, jonnothejambo said:

Anything from Yorkshire is as tight as a duck's arse.

Anybody fancy running a bus to the Miss West Yorkshire competition?

All roads lead to Gorgie
8 minutes ago, gowestjambo said:

Barnsley being a tight Yorkshire club sensing an opportunity to make a few quid - what a surprise!!

Just send them a couple of Whippets and a copy of " On Ilkley Moor Baht'at" 

That should cover it :)

VagabondJambo

Had to smile at this comment by a Barnsley fan on the BBC website:

I'm a Barnsley season ticket holder. Stendel was great for us, we got results & even started selling german sausages. He introduced MOTD (Meal of the Day) - 1kg pie soaked in proper gravy. Chairman Chien Lee then brought in all you can eat Chinese BOGOF buffets. Half the ground would miss the first 20-25 mins of the second half. I put on 2 stone & got chucked by the missus. Still, every cloud.”

1 minute ago, jonnothejambo said:

I’m away to get me a Yorkshire lass then , bout time , they are more akin to spack jawed yokels up here

1 minute ago, jonnothejambo said:

Don't knock it 'til you've tried it.

:jj:

1 minute ago, Boof said:

Anybody fancy running a bus to the Miss West Yorkshire competition?

😎

Its fine i’ll get them to come to us save the money for drinks

Edited by sadj

1 minute ago, VagabondJambo said:

Had to smile at this comment by a Barnsley fan on the BBC website:

I'm a Barnsley season ticket holder. Stendel was great for us, we got results & even started selling german sausages. He introduced MOTD (Meal of the Day) - 1kg pie soaked in proper gravy. Chairman Chien Lee then brought in all you can eat Chinese BOGOF buffets. Half the ground would miss the first 20-25 mins of the second half. I put on 2 stone & got chucked by the missus. Still, every cloud.”

Thats absolutely brilliant 😂

Coburg Hearts
1 hour ago, i8hibsh said:

Not scored a league goal v them in our past 4 outings

:vrface:

I often wonder when was the last time you scored. haaha

Coburg Hearts

Coburg Hearts

2 minutes ago, Barack said:

" Pie soaked in proper gravy". 

The mind boggles.

None of this fake stuff!

39 minutes ago, Arthur Morgan said:

I'm not saying they didn't know, I'm just speculating. I hope they have it covered, but with the reports today now saying the only thing stopping the signing is the compensation, it worried me a little. 

I think you were doing a bit more than speculating when you used the word "shambles" and I'd guess it worried you more than a little.

37 minutes ago, Locky said:

He's been emailing me all day!

I'll be in the one at Fort Kinnaird surrounded by 5 portions of Halloumi bites.

Ocean Terminal for me 👍

9 minutes ago, kimosavi said:

Slow week, blocked nose this morning feel a cold coming on. Fish and chips for tea though my fave 

The dreaded cold, had it myself for a couple of weeks 😕. Can’t beat fish n chips with beans, peas are rank. Had a couple of ham n German smoked cheese for dinner i’m on my break at work, shitty backshift. 

My night will consist of trying to find a stream for one of the Amazon prime games. Exciting stuff! 

If stendel introduces currywurst to tynecastle he can have a contract for life IMO 

Just now, Bluesy1874 said:

My night will consist of trying to find a stream for one of the Amazon prime games. Exciting stuff! 

If stendel introduces currywurst to tynecastle he can have a contract for life IMO 

Just now, Swanny17 said:

Just what I was about to post.

My wife just did that at the weekend.

33 minutes ago, Barack said:

If you go onto the Amazin page for the book and scroll down then you will find a picture of the author himself.

1 minute ago, Bluesy1874 said:

Or Garywurst, endorsed by Lockie himself.😂😂😂

Coburg Hearts
54 minutes ago, graygo said:

Woking?

or taking the car?

* Ever typed out a post and thought you probably would be better not posting it? This is such a post.

All the time.

Just now, Sooperstar said:

If you go onto the Amazin page for the book and scroll down then you will find a picture of the author himself.

Seen that too.

4 minutes ago, Swanny17 said:

That never even crossed my mind! That shall be getting done. Cheers

5 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

No , no , no pics do not exist , Remember he told us its impossible to take any....That aside....to keep on topic they are as rare as sightings of Stendel in Edinburgh have been

Edited by sadj

1 minute ago, Bluesy1874 said:

That never even crossed my mind! That shall be getting done. Cheers

👍👍👍

8 minutes ago, Bluesy1874 said:

Chips with Mayo for me

1 minute ago, sadj said:

No , no , no pics do not exist , Remember he told us its impossible to take any....That aside....to keep in topic they are as rare as sightings of Stendel in Edinburgh have been

Hens teeth type post, imo.

Coburg Hearts
51 minutes ago, number witheld said:

He’s hibs. Name gives it away. 

Agreed. Thought that from the beginning.

2 hours ago, eyesandears said:

Yes of course it is but I just don't like seeing us over paying for anything unnecessarily. Let's not forget this guy has just been "sacked" but we're having to pay compo. Very unusual. 

Its not very unusual and Ive said 3 times on this thread that the Pochetino situation looks comparable to this. Tho not in value, obviously. He was not sacked either. He was still under contract.

6 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

What is this book called so I can avoid any Jewish looking virgins with fake charity badges? 

1 minute ago, TypoonJambo said:

Chips with Mayo for me

what is wrong with you 🤯

Chips with proper thikk gravy

• davemclaren locked this topic