Daniel Stendel

Martin_T

Arthur Morgan
29 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

I think you were doing a bit more than speculating when you used the word "shambles" and I'd guess it worried you more than a little.

I said "if not, then it's even more of a shambles. Yes, I feel the club should have been planning this before Levein was sacked so they are at fault in my eyes. I was worried that we may miss out on him but it seems not thankfully. 

Edited by Arthur Morgan

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• soonbe110

• GinRummy

• Agentjambo

• davemclaren

Just now, sadj said:

what is wrong with you 🤯

Chips with proper thikk gravy

I was being exotic, its how ze German's like them

Just now, TypoonJambo said:

I was being exotic, its how ze German's like them

Well in that case bin him , get someone in who doesnt eat funny exotic food , a good scottish lad brought up on porridge , egg n chips and haggis n neeps

Coburg Hearts
54 minutes ago, Redhelen said:

Common consensus on our board is that our owners are tossers but Stendel and his coaching staff are sound and you are very lucky to have him. I will be following his progress as I believe he has the passion, man management  and ambition to coach at the highest level.

Cheers. Can't wait for him to get started. Good luck to Barnsley. (Though not your chairman)

Just now, sadj said:

Well in that case bin him , get someone in who doesnt eat funny exotic food , a good scottish lad brought up on porridge , egg n chips and haggis n neeps

Have you seen the state of Robbo nowadays? 

4 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

What is this book called so I can avoid any Jewish looking virgins with fake charity badges? 

Type in 'Lost the plot".  :thumbsup:

Coburg Hearts
56 minutes ago, Dunks said:

Been quite a few prix posting on it :th_woot:

There were two in particular who were fighting for the big dick award.

Captain Sausage
5 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

What is this book called so I can avoid any Jewish looking virgins with fake charity badges? 

Comfortably the most interesting thing happening on this thread. 

Coburg Hearts

Watching The Vicar of Dibley, and Alice has just said she doesn't like the German bloke. 

2 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Type in 'Lost the plot".  :thumbsup:

Found it. 👍🏼

Well done to Shaun on his book. 

Could have taken a better bloody photo though, at least take his Warcraft headset off. 

Just now, Cruyff Turn said:

Found it. 👍🏼

Could have taken a better bloody photo though, at least take his Warcraft headset off. 

:rofl: 

You’ve all being reading the opinion of reds fans on various online platforms for a couple of weeks now, 90% of them opinions, would be that our board of directors and owners are ladies front bums, and that they’ve mistreated the best manager we’ve had for a number of years. we’re run by a pack of tuppences who are as underhanded as it gets, we’ve told you all about this, yet this current turn of events seems to have surprised you all. Did you think we were kidding ?.

PhoenixHearts
20 minutes ago, Frank Sidebottom said:

Disrespectful post imo

How so?

Am I missing something?

scott herbertson
2 minutes ago, NlGHTMARE said:

You’ve all being reading the opinion of reds fans on various online platforms for a couple of weeks now, 90% of them opinions, would be that our board of directors and owners are ladies front bums, and that they’ve mistreated the best manager we’ve had for a number of years. we’re run by a pack of tuppences who are as underhanded as it gets, we’ve told you all about this, yet this current turn of events seems to have surprised you all. Did you think we were kidding ?.

No - we've seen worse mind you, having been through the madness of the Romanov years we expect the unexpected

7 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

Found it. 👍🏼

+1 he’s one of these guys that needs to get right down deep into the guts of things. Becomes a bit dull when it’s football but maybe writing about politics, economics and nationslism could be the making of him as an author.

Edited by GinRummy

4 minutes ago, NlGHTMARE said:

Hope you get it sorted buddy.

We as a support have had healthy troubles also.

Just now, Parahandy said:

STV News just announced he is on his way 

Just the compensation  to settle  

Were you just sitting waiting on the end of the bulletin to add this? 🤣

1 minute ago, Parahandy said:

STV News just announced he is on his way 

Just the compensation  to settle  

Nothing new then.

Just now, GinRummy said:

+1 he’s one of these guys that needs to get right down deep into the guts of things. Becomes a bit dull when it’s football but maybe writing about politics, economics and nationslism could be the making of him as author.

:thumbsup:

To be honest, he does put together some well written stuff.

SectionDJambo

I seem to recall Wallace Mercer being one of the first football owners/chairmen to do this "gardening leave" malarkey, with Alex MacDonald. Though, with the purpose of not paying out compensation, and hoping Alex would get another job, thereby technically, resigning.

How Barnsley can try to turn this around, and possibly prevent Stendel getting employment elsewhere, you would think would be against employment law. 

You can understand why the Barnsley fans don't like their owners much.

5 minutes ago, PhoenixHearts said:

How so?

Am I missing something?

Uber alles has nazi associations and it is now illegal to sing the first verse of the old anthem in germany

Just now, Morgan said:

:thumbsup:

To be honest, he does put together some well written stuff.

Yep. Got a lot of grief on here. Some of it thoroughly deserved but not a bad sort just looking for his wee niche in life.

10 minutes ago, NlGHTMARE said:

What did you lads make of Heckingbottom v Stendal? Tell us we’ve got the real deal and the tramps down the road picked the diddy?

2 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

+1 he’s one of these guys that needs to get right down deep into the guts of things. Becomes a bit dull when it’s football but maybe writing about politics, economics and nationslism could be the making of him as an author.

All the best to him with that. 

Just now, SectionDJambo said:

I seem to recall Wallace Mercer being one of the first football owners/chairmen to do this "gardening leave" malarkey, with Alex MacDonald. Though, with the purpose of not paying out compensation, and hoping Alex would get another job, thereby technically, resigning.

How Barnsley can try to turn this around, and possibly prevent Stendel getting employment elsewhere, you would think would be against employment law. 

Might be wrong but is it not the case Barnsley have paid the remainder of Stendels contract and are now looking to be reimbursed now he is back in employment before his contract date expired ?? 

PhoenixHearts
2 minutes ago, mutley said:

Uber alles has nazi associations and it is now illegal to sing the first verse of the old anthem in germany

I thought it was still the national anthem? Deutschlandlied?

4 minutes ago, dustybin said:

Welcome to Tynecastle Daniel Stendel 👍🏻

What's happened here?has he been announced?

3 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

I don’t think they’re stopping him they just want cash if he does... hope they’re good Ann’s quite handy at negotiating!!

Just now, ramrod said:

Might be wrong but is it not the case Barnsley have paid the remainder of Stendels contract and are now looking to be reimbursed now he is back in employment before his contract date expired ?? 

Some dodge which they seem confident about. 

3 minutes ago, mutley said:

It’s no illegal over here though. 

Coburg Hearts
27 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Sometimes thrice??  :lol: 

:look: 

I wondered what you were meaning, until I caught up. No Idea how that happened.

Just now, Agentjambo said:

Can you contact your source(s) and get some inside info please. This is a tortuous wait.

Just now, Rudy T said:

What did you lads make of Heckingbottom v Stendal? Tell us we’ve got the real deal and the tramps down the road picked the diddy?

As I said they mistreated the best manager we’ve had for a number of years, by that I mean 10/15 years, Hecky was very good for us but Stendel was way better, just look on the Sunderland forum they wanted Ross out for months as soon as he’d gone, they wanted Stendel in, they’ll have monitored him/us closely last season, and seen just how good we/he was. 

4 minutes ago, PhoenixHearts said:

I thought it was still the national anthem? Deutschlandlied?

Same tune but they start with the 3rd verse nowadays 

William H. Bonney
4 minutes ago, Agentjambo said:

No. Just people get far too excited. This could still go tits up. 

12 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

He’s asking to save Britain for £3 a pop. We can do this....

Brian McLaughlin suggesting it might not be tomorrow. Stendel was ready to come in from Germany tonight but says that is not happening. 

Due to the compensation claim from Barnsley. 

No announcement today. Unlikely announcement tomorrow. Unlikely to be in the stand tomorrow. Currently in Germany. 

That's the latest update from sportsound. 

Its all a bit of a farce now.

29 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

Britain and how a man pretending to live in Uruguay preaches that you can save it. Or something like that.

• davemclaren locked this topic