• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ri Alban

• Justin Z

• dobmisterdobster

• Mikey1874

Warwick energy, a supposed renewable energy company, which holds fracking licences, donates £14000 to Jo Swinson, out of the goodness of their hearts.

Aw!!!

Brighton Jambo

Boris will be glad he didn’t have to go first.  I think he will be fine, by fine I mean a total car crash but no worse than NS or JC.  Theirs were so bad that expectations for him are at rock bottom, if he can get through without literally crying he would take that.

its Jo Swinson I fear for.  I wonder if Andrew Neil might go easy on her as it could otherwise make unbearable viewing.  She simply isn’t up to that level of scrutiny.  

Corbyn seemingly doing a conference now with 451 pages of leaked documents that prove the Tories are negotiating the NHS with Trump.

The questions have been asked re anti-semitism and the rabbi's intervention and they've been answered.     Continuing to pursue the same question is either rank,  inept journalism or it's working to an agenda.   Maybe both.

Brighton Jambo
11 minutes ago, Cade said:

NHS trade deal with the yanks exposed

All the journos want to talk about is Jews

:seething:

Corbyn asked if any evidence in documents of ministers or government offering NHS as part of trade deal, he concedes there isn’t any evidence of that.

a last desperate throw of the dice by a party on the ropes.

Brighton Jambo

Interesting that Nicola Sturgeon will demand an additional £4 billion of funding for Scotland for supporting a labour administration.

will make a few posters on here who were so disgusted with the DUP demanding £1billon look a bit hypocritical me thinks.  

From the Brexit campaign we know the dark arts of media manipulation, fake news and misrepresentation that pass for current political debate and that these methods have now passed to CCHQ for the purposes of this election.

My first thought on hearing about the 451page leaked document is that it is deliberately leaked, so it forms the opening thread of the Andrew Neil interview and Boris just happens to have the proof that it is faked and THAT becomes the story.

Nb I do realise this is my own privae conspiracy theory 😋

17 minutes ago, Brighton Jambo said:

Corbyn asked if any evidence in documents of ministers or government offering NHS as part of trade deal, he concedes there isn’t any evidence of that.

Fire fighting by the Labour Party after Corbyn’s disastrous Andrew Neil grilling. 

7 minutes ago, RobboM said:

From the Brexit campaign we know the dark arts of media manipulation, fake news and misrepresentation that pass for current political debate and that these methods have now passed to CCHQ for the purposes of this election.

My first thought on hearing about the 451page leaked document is that it is deliberately leaked, so it forms the opening thread of the Andrew Neil interview and Boris just happens to have the proof that it is faked and THAT becomes the story.

Entirely possible.     Fake fake news.

Supreme court rules that thousands of asylum seekers were held illegally between 2014 and 2017.

They could now sue for damages.

This blunder could cost the taxpayer untold millions.

58 minutes ago, Cade said:

NHS trade deal with the yanks exposed

All the journos want to talk about is Jews

:seething:

I doubt there’s enough Jewish folk in the U.K. to turn the tide against the Labour Party or enough Jewish folk stupid enough to believe the propaganda. 

These NHS revelations will kill the Tory Party campaign now. 

13 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

I doubt there’s enough Jewish folk in the U.K. to turn the tide against the Labour Party or enough Jewish folk stupid enough to believe the propaganda. 

These NHS revelations will kill the Tory Party campaign now. 

They won't. The average Tory voter couldn't give 2 hoots about public services.

16 minutes ago, RobboM said:

You could have a point as documents are often deliberately leaked so as to trap the other side.

What I find suspicious is this, and it's similar to the way you are thinking.

Corbyn said the documents date from July 2017 until a few months ago, sky news confirmed the start date as around about July 2017 but said on first looks the end date was right before Johnson took over from Theresa May, if that's correct then there's Johnson's get out clause right there, it was the Maybot and her government to blame, he then could quite easily claim that when he took over and found out about it he stopped it, as the NHS is not for sale under his watch, and the coup de gras is that Labour jumped in with both feet and would then be made to look absolutely stupid for doing so.

It'll be interesting to see if this is how it'll play out over the next few hours or days and in the Andrew Neil interview.

Spitonastranger
1 hour ago, Brighton Jambo said:

what the tories are you talking about

1 minute ago, Ray Gin said:

They won't. The average Tory voter couldn't give 2 hoots about public services.

They’ll lose a lot of votes over this but yes, the upper middle class Tory voters won’t give a feck. 

16 hours ago, Trapper John McIntyre said:
Andrew Neil's interview with Jeremy Corbyn airs at 7.00 Here's the message going around Labour activists' whatsapp groups
Apparently it's "truly horrific". "Like, awful" They're planning to "flood all the hashtags" to "push images and stories with positive message"
ImageImage

Right on cue the fight back commences.

One problem, Labour in the rush stage manage this fluffed their lines. This is a May negotiation which Boris has already canned. 

53 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

They’ll lose a lot of votes over this but yes, the upper middle class Tory voters won’t give a feck. 

Still get my vote and I'm Working Class. If you are a Unionist and true Working Class, not the type that Steptoe appeals to, there is no one else to vote for 

40 minutes ago, Dannie Boy said:

Right on cue the fight back commences.

One problem, Labour in the rush stage manage this fluffed their lines. This is a May negotiation which Boris has already canned. 

Same as the issue for the women due pension payouts. Was started under Brown then landed on the Tories lap. 

Edited by Class of 75

3 minutes ago, Class of 75 said:

Still get my vote and I'm Working Class. If you are a Unionist and true Working Class, not the type that Steptoe appeals to, there is no one else to vote for 

:vrface:

5 minutes ago, Class of 75 said:

If you are working class and voting Tory you need your head looked at.

Dusk_Till_Dawn

More certain than ever that I’m voting Green. Corbyn’s interview last night was an abomination. Johnson will be just as bad. Not even interested in listening to Swinson.

1 minute ago, Ray Gin said:

Why would you vote for a Labour Party that supports free movement? Drives down wages and increases job competition. 

Edited by Class of 75

1 minute ago, Class of 75 said:

Labour supporters have a go at the elitism of the Tory Party yet prepared to vote for someone called Jeremy 😂

You are choosing to vote for a party led by Alexander Boris De Pfeffel Johnson.

8 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

Possibly, but no one else. Don't get me wrong grew up in the 80's and remember all the bad times. But at the moment best of a bad bunch. 

8 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

You are choosing to vote for a party led by Alexander Boris De Pfeffel Johnson.

Fully accept that and appreciate those who are in the party. I just find it ironic

3 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

You seriously quoting a man currently attending court? Yeah I will take his word for it sure to be on the level. As for Channel 4 makes the Morning Star look like the Daily Mail 

Edited by Class of 75

2 minutes ago, Class of 75 said:

You seriously quoting a man currently attending court? Yeah I will take his word for it sure to be on the level. As for Channel 4 makes the Morning Star look like the Daily Mail 

Has absolutely no relevance as to whether he was correct on this matter. He was. Even Baw jaws admitted he hadn't even read the report when making his initial false claims.

3 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

Has absolutely no relevance as to whether he was correct on this matter. He was. Even Baw jaws admitted he hadn't even read the report when making his initial false claims.

I wouldn't believe him he said the sky was blue. Talking of false claims have a look at what Jezza has produced th s morning re the NHS. A report dated from 2017 which only mention the NHS a handful of times and not in the context he would want his faithful to believe. Tried to lay blame at Boris but he was not in office. Another car crash.

Edited by Class of 75

35 minutes ago, Class of 75 said:

Why would you vote for a Labour Party that supports free movement? Drives down wages and increases job competition. 

Yet you're a Unionist. Makes sense!

25 minutes ago, Class of 75 said:

So anyone up at court is guilty?. Righto!

3 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

So anyone up at court is guilty?. Righto!

No I never said that. He is innocent until proven otherwise. However, questions will be asked. 

Trapper John McIntyre
22 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Yet you're a Unionist. Makes sense!

You're Aussie. Who never makes sense.

8 minutes ago, Trapper John McIntyre said:

You're Aussie. Who never makes sense.

Good yin, coming fae you.

Anyway.

Tick Tock!!!

2 hours ago, Class of 75 said:

Because you're smarter than to swallow radical right wing falsehoods rooted in racism whole as if they're fact, basically.

Edited by Justin Z

28 minutes ago, Cade said:

Boris trying to back out of the interview with Andrew Neil.

tenor.gif?itemid=6140145

BBC have confirmed the interview is not agreed yet.

They are getting hammered online including how their coverage is now biased. 

Jo Swinson Wed 4th

Nigel Farage Thu 5th 

Edited by Mikey1874